Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:45:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moolah Scam on Mintpal - Reporting Missing Coins  (Read 226851 times)
thaitunhi1606

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 04:39:20 PM

Needing a person who 'll kill Ryan Kennedy......  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
svenp

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 04:41:54 PM

If you want your money back your going to have to make it in Alex's best interest to return it.  Make him an offer he can't refuse...

I'm not here to argue, but asking someone with his kind of conscience to give back money? That just doesn't happen.

I don't think you understand what an "offer he can't refuse" is.  Here's an example: "You can return the money or we will take your liver".
sushibi

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 04:42:41 PM

Then whats the problem, why can't UK fraud authorities prosecute him, the funds are gone and he was in sole control, and obviously the above trail isn't a 'bug' ferreting the funds away like that?

If I was this slimy little fuck, I'd claim that someone hacked into the server without my knowledge and stole the money or that the Russian programmers I'd hired to build v2 stole it or that the other employees did it, or....  I'm sure he'll have a story, perhaps several.  You see, he's just as much a victim as the rest of us.

Can it be PROVEN that he had sole access?  Can it be PROVEN that he actually transferred the BTC?  My guess is not easily.

If you want your money back your going to have to make it in Alex's best interest to return it.  Make him an offer he can't refuse...

Not easily? Well he does have a full employee base of people who had zero access, hes the only one who could have.   Cameras, computers this kid isn't smart enough not to slip up, or Moolah would still be going.  "You see, he's just as much a victim as the rest of us." -  Are you him you peace of shit? He's just as much a victim? Who the fuck are you to call Alex  a victim?  There isn't one person on here who believes that except for Alex... Don't forget this is ALL digital. Remember the conversation about Alex thinking he is superior to most other developers, that is where his tracks will be left. He will be found, and he will be fucked.  You can ride his dick the whole way there, or watch in unfold, your choice.  If you are Alex, report yourself to the authorities before you are caught up with by someone else.
cisahasa
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:07:20 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2014, 05:29:07 PM by cisahasa

Needing a person who 'll kill Ryan Kennedy......  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

eventually this will end up to some site collecting btc bounty to kill him
 there are lot of people doing it for some btc
we have seen in so called real world people get killed because of 20$..

cryptos are dangerous

kewlya

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:34:43 PM

Moolah @moolah_io  ·  Oct 3

We are aware of how this has all looked, and will be making a public apology in full once launched. These delays aren't acceptable.

I am still waiting for the FULL public apology . lol
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 05:36:08 PM

cryptos are dangerous

hahahaha internet toughguys, no one here is dangerous. Nothing will happen to him. He will enjoy drinks on the beach weith our money and we will be here like always.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
naplam

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Coin Developer - CrunchPool.com operator

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 05:47:39 PM

How many times we'll have to say to never trust the exchanges ? Store most of your BTC in a secure wallet guys, it's not the first time that happened and I'm sure it's far to be the last one. Greed never changes.
This goes beyond people not using cold wallets, the problem is people even ignore big warning signs that things are going wrong on an exchange. Which, on the other hand, is good for diligent people who do withdraw in time before there's nothing to withdraw. Just look at gox or cryptorush and so on... anyone could have withdrawn their money in time if only they'd been diligent when the first signs of trouble emerged. Hell, even being negligent, you could have withdrawn from Gox way after withdrawals were blocked (at a loss) by trading with other users when some crazy people were buying goxbtc in hopes it would recover.

statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:55:26 PM

Selling my 5000 XMR mintpal account .

PM offers or skype me: thestatdude

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
kitano

Activity: 113

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:57:51 PM

0.01 USD.
naplam

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 05:58:39 PM

Can passwords and email addresses be changed through the limited interface available now?

nhrf3

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:05:00 PM

I'll give you 0.1 BTC

statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:13:19 PM

Can passwords and email addresses be changed through the limited interface available now?

hmm, not sure.

█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████             █████ █
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
sushibi

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:17:35 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2014, 06:31:01 PM by sushibi

cryptos are dangerous

Crypto's are not dangerous, people are. And when you look at crypto currency for what it is (CURRENCY) it dawns that Moolah didn't just ROB people blind. Some people will still be looking for dinner, lost their savings... cant feed the kids. He didn't just prey on the community, he took advantage of it. This was a long term plan, no just some quick exchange. What he forgot clearly, is that a number of people who use BTC also live live a life that might not add up with the typical bitcoin user. He didn't just steal money, he made Dogecoin look like a joke. He created, maintained and took advantage of Charities. He has done alot more than just "steal BTC". And when all is said and done, there is going to be people he broke. People, that if he was face to face with, he would reconsider. Mr Alex Green, people don't just forget that they are now broke due to a nerd seeking the criminal lifestyle. You're already way to exposed Alex, everyone knows your name, perhaps address and is on your paper trail. Next my guess is it' the news, maybe CNN, NBC, get the word out there about a scam artist. Then perhaps the authorities get to you, where you await trial, but that won't go good... Now that your on the inside... most wont take kindly... Charity theives, petty crimes, preying on the weak... That will earn you the ultimate price once your locked in a 6 x 8 with Bob and his 15 inch dick...  Remember we're on the computer, not all of us are developers and designers that sit on a computer all day. Real life can suck sometimes, especially when it's about to be shoved all the way up your asshole. Fuck you. There is no place for people like you, anywhere, Alex Green.
naplam

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 06:30:13 PM

hmm, not sure.

You'd have to sell the e-mail account too I guess... otherwise you could keep resetting the password.

ninjaskip

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:35:33 PM

cryptos are dangerous

You keep watching the wrong movies.

Put it this way, if Karpeles  still alive after stealing 500Million US dollars worth of Bitcoins .. no one is killing no one here.

But i believe that all this scammers are working together, seems to be a big part of the game, with the same patern.

Bad thing is that if this keeps on going on then the whales are going to end up buying and selling their own coins themselves, none of us are going to be loosing our money anymore.

I stopped trading after loosing a bit @Cryptorush, and i am sure a lot more people stopped trading too.
Now more people are going to stop trading because of the Mintpal shit ... so what is next? Crypsty? Bittrex?

And i repeat that i found really strange that all this info about this Alex guy is coming out now and not before he actually took over one of the main exchanges.
Then put a pedophile in charge of Bitcoin foundation, the circus is getting better now.

You guys want to keep getting fuck in the ass? I had enough last time with cryptorush, so no loss for me this time @Mintpal.

And i won't loose anything when crypsty or bittrex will steal your money.

And yes if you trade you should be able to keep funds in any exchange, with guarantee that it will be there when you need it.

sushibi

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:50:32 PM

hahahahahaa, this reminds me so much of Gox last days before they fessed up to going bankrupt

1 doge
ralexvalex

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:50:45 PM

cryptos are dangerous

Put it this way, if Karpeles  still alive after stealing 500Million US dollars worth of Bitcoins .. no one is killing no one here.

But i believe that all this scammers are working together, seems to be a big part of the game, with the same patern.

Bad thing is that if this keeps on going on then the whales are going to end up buying and selling their own coins themselves, none of us are going to be loosing our money anymore.

I stopped trading after loosing a bit @Cryptorush, and i am sure a lot more people stopped trading too.
Now more people are going to stop trading because of the Mintpal shit ... so what is next? Crypsty? Bittrex?

And i repeat that i found really strange that all this info about this Alex guy is coming out now and not before he actually took over one of the main exchanges.
Then put a pedophile in charge of Bitcoin foundation, the circus is getting better now.

You guys want to keep getting fuck in the ass? I had enough last time with cryptorush, so no loss for me this time @Mintpal.

And yes if you trade you should be able to keep funds in any exchange, with guarantee that it will be there when you need it.

Or you can just use decentralized exchange like NXT has.
25hashcoin

Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:54:35 PM

cryptos are dangerous

Or you can stfu.

Bitcoin - Peer to Peer Electronic CASH
ninjaskip

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:54:41 PM

cryptos are dangerous

Crypto's are not dangerous, people are. And when you look at crypto currency for what it is (CURRENCY) it dawns that Moolah didn't just ROB people blind. Some people will still be looking for dinner, lost their savings... cant feed the kids. He didn't just prey on the community, he took advantage of it. This was a long term plan, no just some quick exchange. What he forgot clearly, is that a number of people who use BTC also live live a life that might not add up with the typical bitcoin user. He didn't just steal money, he made Dogecoin look like a joke. He created, maintained and took advantage of Charities. He has done alot more than just "steal BTC". And when all is said and done, there is going to be people he broke. People, that if he was face to face with, he would reconsider. Mr Alex Green, people don't just forget that they are now broke due to a nerd seeking the criminal lifestyle. You're already way to exposed Alex, everyone knows your name, perhaps address and is on your paper trail. Next my guess is it' the news, maybe CNN, NBC, get the word out there about a scam artist. Then perhaps the authorities get to you, where you await trial, but that won't go good... Now that your on the inside... most wont take kindly... Charity theives, petty crimes, preying on the weak... That will earn you the ultimate price once your locked in a 6 x 8 with Bob and his 15 inch dick...  Remember we're on the computer, not all of us are developers and designers that sit on a computer all day. Real life can suck sometimes, especially when it's about to be shoved all the way up your asshole. Fuck you. There is no place for people like you, anywhere, Alex Green.

I agree everything you said apart from the news .. lol .. Mainstream media won't give a shit .. ohh wait, yeah maybe they do put it up in the news, warning people about the dangers of bitcoin ...
ninjaskip

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:14:14 PM

cryptos are dangerous

Or you can stfu.

I never tried NXT or anything like that, i mean the whole thing since Karpelles is just for dumb ass cunts.
If you all want to keep being robbed then go ahead and believe you are a crypto trader.
If any of you believe Bitcoin will hit 20.000 us dollars or some kind of shit like that then keep going .. you gonna hit a wall.
I believe bitcoin has been one of the worst investments so far a year from now.
From 1200 us dollars to just over 300 in a year, so what is the point? To hold tight and believe it will hit 20.000US dollars in 4/5 years?
I think is about time to wake up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: