Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:35:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moolah Scam on Mintpal - Reporting Missing Coins  (Read 226851 times)
ec4web

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:16:48 PM

I was able to withdraw LTC and WC from Mintpal. BTC(0.38) and XMR(296) are still in "Requested" status.  
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
25hashcoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:21:23 PM

Needing a person who 'll kill Ryan Kennedy......  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

eventually this will end up to some site collecting btc bounty to kill him
 there are lot of people doing it for some btc
we have seen in so called real world people get killed because of 20$..

cryptos are dangerous

You keep watching the wrong movies.

Put it this way, if Karpeles  still alive after stealing 500Million US dollars worth of Bitcoins .. no one is killing no one here.

But i believe that all this scammers are working together, seems to be a big part of the game, with the same patern.

Bad thing is that if this keeps on going on then the whales are going to end up buying and selling their own coins themselves, none of us are going to be loosing our money anymore.

I stopped trading after loosing a bit @Cryptorush, and i am sure a lot more people stopped trading too.
Now more people are going to stop trading because of the Mintpal shit ... so what is next? Crypsty? Bittrex?

And i repeat that i found really strange that all this info about this Alex guy is coming out now and not before he actually took over one of the main exchanges.
Then put a pedophile in charge of Bitcoin foundation, the circus is getting better now.

You guys want to keep getting fuck in the ass? I had enough last time with cryptorush, so no loss for me this time @Mintpal.

And i won't loose anything when crypsty or bittrex will steal your money.

And yes if you trade you should be able to keep funds in any exchange, with guarantee that it will be there when you need it.

Or you can just use decentralized exchange like NXT has.

Or you can stfu.

I never tried NXT or anything like that, i mean the whole thing since Karpelles is just for dumb ass cunts.
If you all want to keep being robbed then go ahead and believe you are a crypto trader.
If any of you believe Bitcoin will hit 20.000 us dollars or some kind of shit like that then keep going .. you gonna hit a wall.
I believe bitcoin has been one of the worst investments so far a year from now.
From 1200 us dollars to just over 300 in a year, so what is the point? To hold tight and believe it will hit 20.000US dollars in 4/5 years?
I think is about time to wake up.

This thread is not for people to come in and spam their services/exchanges OR to come and shill...so stop.

Bitcoin - Peer to Peer Electronic CASH
ninjaskip

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:37:35 PM

Needing a person who 'll kill Ryan Kennedy......  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

cryptos are dangerous

Put it this way, if Karpeles  still alive after stealing 500Million US dollars worth of Bitcoins .. no one is killing no one here.

But i believe that all this scammers are working together, seems to be a big part of the game, with the same patern.

Bad thing is that if this keeps on going on then the whales are going to end up buying and selling their own coins themselves, none of us are going to be loosing our money anymore.

I stopped trading after loosing a bit @Cryptorush, and i am sure a lot more people stopped trading too.
Now more people are going to stop trading because of the Mintpal shit ... so what is next? Crypsty? Bittrex?

And i repeat that i found really strange that all this info about this Alex guy is coming out now and not before he actually took over one of the main exchanges.
Then put a pedophile in charge of Bitcoin foundation, the circus is getting better now.

You guys want to keep getting fuck in the ass? I had enough last time with cryptorush, so no loss for me this time @Mintpal.

And yes if you trade you should be able to keep funds in any exchange, with guarantee that it will be there when you need it.

Or you can stfu.

I never tried NXT or anything like that, i mean the whole thing since Karpelles is just for dumb ass cunts.
If you all want to keep being robbed then go ahead and believe you are a crypto trader.
If any of you believe Bitcoin will hit 20.000 us dollars or some kind of shit like that then keep going .. you gonna hit a wall.
From 1200 us dollars to just over 300 in a year, so what is the point? To hold tight and believe it will hit 20.000US dollars in 4/5 years?

This thread is not for people to come in and spam their services/exchanges OR to come and shill...so stop.

Or for people that can't read and understand what they are reading.
So if you can only read without understanding the context, then stop reading, you are wasting your time.
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:41:21 PM

cryptos are dangerous

Crypto's are not dangerous, people are. And when you look at crypto currency for what it is (CURRENCY) it dawns that Moolah didn't just ROB people blind. Some people will still be looking for dinner, lost their savings... cant feed the kids. He didn't just prey on the community, he took advantage of it. This was a long term plan, no just some quick exchange. What he forgot clearly, is that a number of people who use BTC also live live a life that might not add up with the typical bitcoin user. He didn't just steal money, he made Dogecoin look like a joke. He created, maintained and took advantage of Charities. He has done alot more than just "steal BTC". And when all is said and done, there is going to be people he broke. People, that if he was face to face with, he would reconsider. Mr Alex Green, people don't just forget that they are now broke due to a nerd seeking the criminal lifestyle. You're already way to exposed Alex, everyone knows your name, perhaps address and is on your paper trail. Next my guess is it' the news, maybe CNN, NBC, get the word out there about a scam artist. Then perhaps the authorities get to you, where you await trial, but that won't go good... Now that your on the inside... most wont take kindly... Charity theives, petty crimes, preying on the weak... That will earn you the ultimate price once your locked in a 6 x 8 with Bob and his 15 inch dick...  Remember we're on the computer, not all of us are developers and designers that sit on a computer all day. Real life can suck sometimes, especially when it's about to be shoved all the way up your asshole. Fuck you. There is no place for people like you, anywhere, Alex Green.

I agree everything you said apart from the news .. lol .. Mainstream media won't give a shit .. ohh wait, yeah maybe they do put it up in the news, warning people about the dangers of bitcoin ...

bitcoin is clearly very dangerous. I feel especially bad for the employees now left holding the bag.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:56:13 PM

still waiting 1.8 btc requested Sad
TR8888

Activity: 525

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:58:08 PM

waiting on DRK & VTC, Requested 2 days ago!!!!
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1410
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:03:37 PM

I've received my DRK.
nakaone

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:14:48 PM

are here guys receiving any coins today? - no matter what kind of coins?
mpmsvv

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:18:42 PM

Hi guys!
I'm here to report my 0.5 btc that I left on Mintpal.
Few days before the news I login into mintpal and my balance was incorrect with only 0.35 btc. I tried to move this coins but my transaction failed and then my balance change to 0 btc.

I only could move my 14000 doge coins. My btc doesn´t appear anymore.

bob2020a

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 08:36:50 PM

MintPal has effectively robbed me of almost 12 BTC (2.525 being in actual Bitcoin, the rest in Alt-Coins...)... this is unbelievable...
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:38:10 PM

cryptos are dangerous

Or you can stfu.

wtf you never shorted btc? Its still easy to make profit with trading BTC/USD. Stop hodling but never stop trading.

partycakes4u

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:50:24 PM

Sorry for asking the same question once again!!!

Has anyone at all received any messages from Mintpal regarding the zero balances on any coins at all, it does state above the notes box on Mintapl the following

"Account notes will be reviewed regularly, and you will be contacted with either a resolution, or a request for more information"

So i am trying to find out if anyone has received a resolution or an email to ask for more information, at some point they have to start with one account, surely this forum is not full of the last accounts to be looked at in the queue.

I just have this rotten feeling if you haven't got a balance to withdrawal you aint going to get jack shit.

Would love to be proven wrong though

Best of luck to all
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:53:45 PM

If you want your money back your going to have to make it in Alex's best interest to return it.  Make him an offer he can't refuse...

I'm not here to argue, but asking someone with his kind of conscience to give back money? That just doesn't happen.

I don't think you understand what an "offer he can't refuse" is.  Here's an example: "You can return the money or we will take your liver".

Or, return the money and we'll make it quick and relatively painless for you.

And after he returns the money, tell him "sorry we scammed you", and make it slow and extremely painful.  Grin
bitrex

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:09:38 PM

Waiting for my coins.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:11:09 PM

Got my DRKs after a week!

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Compsognathus7

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:16:43 PM

Attention all U.S residents if:
you have been defrauded by Moolah, Prelude, Moofarm etc.....
If you haven't received your coins from Mintpal
or have invested any coins to Moolah's "fundraisers"

Contact The Internet Crime Complaint Center (a U.S agency)  in addition to the UK Action fraud online
Both sites have simple forms to fill out:
Step #1  www.actionfraud.police.uk
Step #2  www.ic3.gov

Please act quickly. Law enforcement will take us more seriously the more people who complain
Let's do our part to make sure Ryan/Alex never steals again.
Compsognathus7

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:28:42 PM

Attention all victims of Moolah who do not live in the U.S or U.K:
If you have been defrauded by Moolah, Prelude, Moofarm etc.....
If you haven't received your coins from Mintpal
or have invested any coins to Moolah's "fundraisers"

Contact your country's national  law enforcement in addition to the UK Action fraud online

Step #1  www.actionfraud.police.uk (fill out the simple form)
Step #2 Contact your country's national  law enforcement

Please act quickly. Law enforcement will take us more seriously the more people who complain
Let's do our part to make sure Ryan/Alex never steals again.
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:30:13 PM

should this be moved to the main thread?  I rarely visit the ann section and stumbled into this thread.
ninjaskip

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:55:35 PM

cryptos are dangerous

Or you can stfu.

wtf you never shorted btc? Its still easy to make profit with trading BTC/USD. Stop hodling but never stop trading.

That is true.
gabundgina

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:34:17 PM

Can anybody enter in his account? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Anybody any News ?
[/b]
i see only this when iam logged in :

Balances

User Notes
Please use the following box to enter any details of issues you are seeing with your account.

Account notes will be reviewed regularly, and you will be contacted with either a resolution, or a request for more information.

Platform Notes
Withdrawals are batched up and manually approved, and there may be delays due to the sheer volume that we are expecting.

The following daemons are currently unavailable. Withdrawals for these currencies will be processed as soon as possible.

FLT
 KARM
 MIN
 XCR
 XMR

The following daemons are exhibiting instability, and there may be delays with withdrawal.

FAIR
 SUPER
 TES

The following daemons are currently undergoing a rebuild / reindex. Withdrawals will be processed once complete.

BTC

All other daemons are currently functioning as normal
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: