Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:47:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moolah Scam on Mintpal - Reporting Missing Coins  (Read 226849 times)
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:25:13 PM

And if you are looking for someone who would you ask first? Someone's mother right?

Here we go ..

RYAN GENTLE'S MOTHER INFO:

Suzanna Gentle
156 Rothesay Gardens
Crownhill, Plymouth, Devon
PL5 3TB.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:47:55 PM

well you can scratch some off because they sent me my XC balance twice

BINTEX

Powered by,
surfer43

Activity: 560

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:57:05 PM

well you can scratch some off because they sent me my XC balance twice
wow... smh.  Roll Eyes
NarC

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

BitcoinStoreStarter.com

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 03:42:20 PM

Has there been any talks of meeting him in person? now that more info has arose? I wouldn't mind taking a drive to see him

naplam

Activity: 252

Coin Developer - CrunchPool.com operator

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 03:53:08 PM

And if you are looking for someone who would you ask first? Someone's mother right?

Here we go ..

Suzanna Gentle
156 Rothesay Gardens
PL5 3TB.
This is quite ironic... the guy changes his name 2 times, yet fails to stay anonymous enough online  to prevent everyone and their dog from knowing where his girlfriend?'s family lives and who they are, his mother's address and so on...

What's the use of changing your name if you're so clumsy in every other aspect?

dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 04:11:43 PM

Here we go ..

Suzanna Gentle
156 Rothesay Gardens
PL5 3TB.

Why the fuck are the mods not deleting this post?

ninjaskip shame on you, that is a real asshole thing to do and you have no right to post that information, some bullshit childish vigilantee plan against the mother? Are you fucking kidding me? I should bend you over my knee and spank you.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
ninjaskip

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:20:01 PM

Here we go ..

Suzanna Gentle
156 Rothesay Gardens
PL5 3TB.

ninjaskip shame on you, that is a real asshole thing to do and you have no right to post that information, some bullshit childish vigilantee plan against the mother? Are you fucking kidding me? I should bend you over my knee and spank you.

First of all you fucking pedophile, you gonna bend over your fucking mother.
Try with me and i will break you in half.

Second of all there is no plan against his mother at all, just information so people can contact the authorities and get to the bottom of this.

And third of all the mods are not deleting this because you fucking suck.
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 04:24:42 PM

Here we go ..

Suzanna Gentle
156 Rothesay Gardens
PL5 3TB.

First of all you fucking pedophile, you gonna bend over your fucking mother.
Try with me and i will break you in half.

Second of all there is no plan against his mother at all, just information so people can contact the authorities and get to the bottom of this.

And third of all the mods are not deleting this because you fucking suck.

If I even thought you had a minuscule in you that you were man enough... It is clear you are a child and you have no right to doxx innocent people for your wannabe internet tough guy faux persona. You should be banned for posting personal information and making, albeit pitiful and empty, threats.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

meccaflare0

Activity: 336

Do the thing and you'll have the power.

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:24:43 PM

Here we go ..

Suzanna Gentle
156 Rothesay Gardens
PL5 3TB.

I don't think you are fully aware of how much damage has been done.
Moolah.io has ruined lives. Hurt the community. If shit like this keeps happening. The crypto-community will only shrink.
An example has to made of him. It absolutely must. Otherwise other low life hacker/scammer will only continue this shit.
And why not. The risk reward ratio is there to make it a viable way of making money.
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 04:26:13 PM

Here we go ..

Suzanna Gentle
156 Rothesay Gardens
PL5 3TB.

Moolah.io has ruined lives. Hurt the community. If shit like this keeps happening. The crypto-community will only shrink.
An example has to made of him. It absolutely must. Otherwise other low life hacker/scammer will only continue this shit.
And why not. The risk reward ratio is there to make it a viable way of making money.

So go after the innocent mother? This is NOT okay. Period. This is just going to make a bunch of internet children think they are tough by terrorizing an innocent person and it is wrong and will smear the cryptocurrency community.

Using it as an excuse to find his identity? Bullshit, we already know who he is, we do not need innocent peoples information doxxed, P E R I O D!

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

danielong

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:29:27 PM

hi there.. i was just hacked for 70 coins from this same address. = (  13jxBSEBCTNq45ATDxHdTMNdM2dVNH9bmq

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuckety fuck.

New twist to this for me personally.  I put in a mintpal withdrawal request for my BTC balance on Friday.  The address that I requested the withdrawal to was my blockchain.info wallet.  Yesterday, someone kindly emptied my blockchain wallet for me.  Looks like they sent the funds to 13jxBSEBCTNq45ATDxHdTMNdM2dVNH9bmq.

So now instead of being down by the 0.15 btc that I had on Mintpal, I'm also down an extra 0.13 btc by way of theft from my supposedly encrypted blockchain.info wallet.
ninjaskip

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:36:01 PM

Here we go ..

Suzanna Gentle
156 Rothesay Gardens
PL5 3TB.

So go after the innocent mother? This is NOT okay. Period. This is just going to make a bunch of internet children think they are tough by terrorizing an innocent person and it is wrong and will smear the cryptocurrency community.

Using it as an excuse to find his identity? Bullshit, we already know who he is, we do not need innocent peoples information doxxed, P E R I O D!

Who are you?
Because you sound like you might be involved in the hack.
Chelsea? Ryan? knock knock ...
I repeat because you seem to be a bit slow: I posted this details in order to help any victims of the hack with their legal process.
This information should be pass on to the Police for further investigation, and i am sure it will.
And if it gets deleted i will post it again, and again and again.
meccaflare0

Activity: 336

Do the thing and you'll have the power.

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:38:13 PM

Here we go ..

Suzanna Gentle
156 Rothesay Gardens
PL5 3TB.

You have a point and are infact correct. Lets not get that twisted.
But when other scammer and hackers that look at this they may think twice before committing such acts.

For comparison sake. I am strongly against nuclear weapons but they are a deterrent.
I am also strongly against Doxxing peoples family but it is a deterrent.
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 04:39:32 PM

Here we go ..

Suzanna Gentle
156 Rothesay Gardens
PL5 3TB.

Who are you?
Because you sound like you might be involved in the hack.
Chelsea? Ryan? knock knock ...
I repeat because you seem to be a bit slow: I posted this details in order to help any victims of the hack with their legal process.
This information should be pass on to the Police for further investigation, and i am sure it will.
And if it gets deleted i will post it again, and again and again.

What does his mothers address going to do to help people here with their legal documentation? That is the mist bullshit excuse I have ever seen. His identity is already been revealed.

And because I am sticking up for what is right makes me one of the people you mentioned? Are you serious?  Cheesy

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 04:40:52 PM

Here we go ..

Suzanna Gentle
156 Rothesay Gardens
PL5 3TB.

But when other scammer and hackers that look at this they may think twice before committing such acts.

For comparison sake. I am strongly against nuclear weapons but they are a deterrent.

So you are saying legal action should not be taken and street justice should ensue? You can;t have both and innocent people should not be terrorized as a result.

And that is a 2-way street deterrence wise, you doxx my innocent mothers info for your personal gain, and I guarantee you you will face consequences.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

Gatekeeper

Activity: 358

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:41:02 PM

well one thing is for sure, Chelsea's family know all about it now.

(1470) <KLYE> But I was far too drunk to fuck a midget
(1470) <KLYE> I will fuck a chicken for 250 btc
ninjaskip

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:43:25 PM

well one thing is for sure, Chelsea's family know all about it now.

I am sure they do  Grin
ninjaskip

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:44:53 PM

Here we go ..

Suzanna Gentle
156 Rothesay Gardens
PL5 3TB.

So you are saying legal action should not be taken and street justice should ensue? You can;t have both and innocent people should not be terrorized as a result.

And that is a 2-way street deterrence wise, you doxx my innocent mothers info for your personal gain, and I guarantee you you will face consequences.

No one is scared of you, so get lost.
Steal from me and your mother's info will be right here.
What you gonna do now?
I tell you what you not gonna do, you not gonna steal from me.
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 04:45:29 PM

Here we go ..

Suzanna Gentle
156 Rothesay Gardens
PL5 3TB.

What you gonna do now?

This makes you on the same level as the thief.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

ninjaskip

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:48:27 PM

Here we go ..

Suzanna Gentle
156 Rothesay Gardens
PL5 3TB.

What you gonna do now?

This makes you on the same level as the thief.

Nope, because i don't steal, but i am helping people and authorities with their legal process.
No one is scared here, and we are all in the same page.
Obviously you are not, which makes me think you are part of the hack.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: