Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:07:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moolah Scam on Mintpal - Reporting Missing Coins  (Read 226882 times)
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:05:20 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 02:25:46 PM by Zebedee23

Alex if you see this message... and if we don't get our coins (KARM,LTC,FLT,XMR...) back you and your family will have big problems,BIG...PROBLEMS!OK?

#1 you are full of shit, stop your childish threats kid.

#2 It appears he is confirming withdrawals manually, I assume to protect himself against fraud (Which doesn't make any fucking sense to me unless he is somehow documenting each withdrawal to have legal proof of payments? If I was in his position I would document each payment as well as there are scammers on both sides of the fence.)
You still hanging around supporting that prick?? Fuck off you troll shill, not wanted or listened to round here!!

Because I am not kneejerking I am a shill? I too have BTC wrapped up in this situation, but I am an adult and acting out like this is not going to help anyone, in fact these people making threats and internet justice MAY be the reason you lose your BTC Pat.
Dandruff i didnt have any BTCs or Alts asside from some worthless PANDA in Mintpal
hows Maddie doing dandruff , she dead yet??

heres a video of Dandrufff1138, from his youtube, prob him as a woman filmed it. Looks very much like Moolah employee Landon aka The boffin. Anyone?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VVx7kmwkhs&spfreload=10

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Bitcoin2Cheval

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:06:06 PM

I am missing 2.97415050 BTC and 800 XMR
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 02:06:56 PM

Alex if you see this message... and if we don't get our coins (KARM,LTC,FLT,XMR...) back you and your family will have big problems,BIG...PROBLEMS!OK?

#2 It appears he is confirming withdrawals manually, I assume to protect himself against fraud (Which doesn't make any fucking sense to me unless he is somehow documenting each withdrawal to have legal proof of payments? If I was in his position I would document each payment as well as there are scammers on both sides of the fence.)

#2 It appears he doesn't, since we don't see any new reports of people getting their money, he might just "confirming his withdrawals" to his own wallets..

*Hey judge, look, I have these 3000 processed withdrawals..

Good point, I assume tumbling the funds to make sure they were untraceable would take some time as well. Maybe that is what he is doing is buying time for the endgame so to speak.

And to all the name calling children in here making empty threats and the sociopathic behavior, I hope your mother would be ashamed of your actions.

What are you trying to prove?
Lecturing to a bunch of hurt people?

You were calling me names just yesterday... and now when you do it your the sophisticated one.
Honestly you have some nerve. I would not be surprised if you were a shill for Moolah

haha calling me sophisticated, trust me I am far from that! The point I am trying to make is threatening this man and his family might be the cause you lose your wrapped up coins. All these threats are not even real, but it could cause you to lose. Then we have NOTHING. That is the only point I am making, and then calling me a shill because I am trying to be, albeit not the best, voice of reason at a time like this is just ridiculous.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:14:07 PM

You still hanging around supporting that prick?? Fuck off you troll shill, not wanted or listened to round here!!

Because I am not kneejerking I am a shill? I too have BTC wrapped up in this situation, but I am an adult and acting out like this is not going to help anyone, in fact these people making threats and internet justice MAY be the reason you lose your BTC Pat.
Dandruff i didnt have any BTCs or Alts asside from some worthless PANDA in Mintpal
hows Maddie doing dandruff , she dead yet??

heres a video of Dandrufff1138, from his youtube, prob him as a woman filmed it. Looks very much like Moolah employee Landon aka The boffin. Anyone?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VVx7kmwkhs&spfreload=10

What a sad cunt.
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 02:17:15 PM

Cheesy Just be careful, your anger and empty threats may be the reason he runs with your money.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

meccaflare0

Activity: 336

Do the thing and you'll have the power.

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:17:22 PM

#2 It appears he doesn't, since we don't see any new reports of people getting their money, he might just "confirming his withdrawals" to his own wallets..

Good point, I assume tumbling the funds to make sure they were untraceable would take some time as well. Maybe that is what he is doing is buying time for the endgame so to speak.

And to all the name calling children in here making empty threats and the sociopathic behavior, I hope your mother would be ashamed of your actions.

You were calling me names just yesterday... and now when you do it your the sophisticated one.
Honestly you have some nerve. I would not be surprised if you were a shill for Moolah

haha calling me sophisticated, trust me I am far from that! The point I am trying to make is threatening this man and his family might be the cause you lose your wrapped up coins. All these threats are not even real, but it could cause you to lose. Then we have NOTHING. That is the only point I am making, and then calling me a shill because I am trying to be, albeit not the best, voice of reason at a time like this is just ridiculous.
How would someone lose their coins by insulting/threatening the scammer?
The scammer has the coins and is long gone... He ain't coming back because of a few insults.
The courts wouldn't throw away the case because <1% of the victims are threatening the lowlife.

And if you trying to be a voice of reason, you have failed. And have only incited more anger by defending Moolah.
You should rethink your approach.
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:20:45 PM

Cheesy Just be careful, your anger and empty threats may be the reason he runs with your money.

Or it may be the very reason he gives it all back after realising what a huge mistake he's made.

He'll only be free for so long, then he'll be caught, fined, and jailed. The only way out is to give the BTC back.
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 02:24:29 PM

Or it may be the very reason he gives it all back after realising what a huge mistake he's made.

He'll only be free for so long, then he'll be caught, fined, and jailed. The only way out is to give the BTC back.

This may be, but some child posting his mothers info could get the money seized from everyone.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 02:27:32 PM

The scammer has the coins and is long gone... He ain't coming back because of a few insults.
The courts wouldn't throw away the case because <1% of the victims are threatening the lowlife.

And if you trying to be a voice of reason, you have failed. And have only incited more anger by defending Moolah.

They are not threatening the scammer. They are threatening his mother, and friends, and twitter connections, etc... If this money gets seized, we all lose.  I F  T H E  M O N E Y  G E T S  S E I Z E D  Y O U  W I L L  N O T  G E T  Y O U R  B T C  B A C K  does this not make any sense to you?

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:28:03 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 02:46:06 PM by Zebedee23

This may be, but some child posting his mothers info could get the money seized from everyone.

Dan  what is your vested interest in all this,? You seem very intent on putting Syscoin down in the Sys thread and supporting Moolah over here!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 02:29:55 PM

My interest is for all of us to get out money back. The only way to get it back is if moolah gives it back. If it gets seized by the goverment or a legal authority it will never be given back to us, it will be seized, and at best, auctioned off to the highest bidder. Us acting like animals is not going to get any of our money back. That is my point of my posts.

I said syscoin is on a downtrend, how is that putting it down? Please remove personal information from your post, it is not fair to any of us who are losing in this game and is pointless.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

trueberry

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:32:02 PM

Is moolah/Ryan liable for for loss of value of the coins while he is holding them or refusing to let Torihiki LTD have access to v2 withdrawal info?
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 02:34:02 PM

Is moolah/Ryan liable for for loss of value of the coins while he is holding them or refusing to let Torihiki LTD have access to v2 withdrawal info?

At this point I would not be concerned with the value lost at this pouint and would just be happy with people allowed to withdraw what is owed to them. But that is my personal opinion.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

meccaflare0

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:39:31 PM

They are not threatening the scammer. They are threatening his mother, and friends, and twitter connections, etc... If this money gets seized, we all lose.  I F  T H E  M O N E Y  G E T S  S E I Z E D  Y O U  W I L L  N O T  G E T  Y O U R  B T C  B A C K  does this not make any sense to you?
Show me one direct threat to his mother or his friends.
What you are saying makes no fucken sense.
So one person threaten his mother lets say.
That means everyones coins get seized?
That would not be the case.
That would be handled as a separate case entirely.
erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:47:07 PM

So, you aren't affiliated with moolah and this isn't a threat right?

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 02:49:12 PM

So, you aren't affiliated with moolah and this isn't a threat right?

I am affiliated that i have funds locked into mintpal. That is as far as it goes.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:50:20 PM

They need to feel the heat to give the BTC back. Heat like this: https://twitter.com/inkymoggy/status/525413876595433474

Lo and behold, 50 BTC to the suicidal guy. First it was "Please seek psychological help", now it's "Calm down, I'll pay you".

Heat works my man.
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 02:53:16 PM

They need to feel the heat to give the BTC back. Heat like this: https://twitter.com/inkymoggy/status/525413876595433474

Lo and behold, 50 BTC to the suicidal guy. First it was "Please seek psychological help", now it's "Calm down, I'll pay you".

Heat works my man.

If someone threatened suicide I would have given them my own BTC, can't blame him there. But take this is this guy may actually care about making things right, so slow down the internet hate machine a bit, and focus on mature discussion, and leave the innocent out of it.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

meccaflare0

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:56:32 PM

Heat works my man.
That good, despite there being no proof on the blockchain was provided.
btcrich

Activity: 302

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:59:05 PM

Anyone getting their DRK withdrawals processed?  I requested mine two days ago but nothing yet.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: