Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:24:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moolah Scam on Mintpal - Reporting Missing Coins  (Read 226885 times)
sobitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 06:05:07 AM

I'm officially writing this one off as a loss...

I just Praise God, that I can "write off" my losses, in that I lost less than $50.

I cannot imagine those that lost thousands or millions, they're probably out for raging hot blood.

To them, I know not what to say.

Except that, repent and accept Jesus if you haven't, is definitely one way of facing true wickedness.

Matthew 5 is perhaps relevant here.

"If someone sues you and gets Bitcoin from you, give him your Litecoin as well."

38Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: 39But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. 40And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also. 41And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain. 42Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

43Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 45That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. 46For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? 47And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? 48Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

This, cannot,be written off a loss. I didn't lose anything to that assclown, but there has to be a portion of the few k in dogecoin tips that found its way there.  I will never forget about this and i hope other feel the same way.  Accountability comes in many different forms.
youngmike

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 10:57:50 AM

I'm part of the moolah and I have contol over that adress Smiley
count_cyrpto

Activity: 288

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:13:44 PM

Who controls that twitter account?
youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:18:34 PM

I'm part of the moolah and I have contol over that adress Smiley

Ok! Give me back my KARMA coins, deal?

No I buy a designer outfit  Smiley
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:48:17 PM

It's not news.  It's pure bullshit.  I can confirm here that whoever run this twitter account (probably Ryan) is bullshitting a lot.  So don't think this have even a thinny chance to be the truth.  He is probably still twitting just to ''prove'' he is still running Mintpal.  He have to respect_lol terms of contract, aka running Mintpal for 10% of profits.  It's only a front for legal purpose, so whatever he say is probably pure lies.

TR8888

Activity: 525

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:59:43 AM

Lost 0.6 BTC
600 VTC

Successfully withdrew 208 Darkcoin though.
novag

Activity: 687

novag

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2014, 12:10:48 PM

Unsubscribe please who got Blackcoin and Darkcoin.

Donate for the support of a new Martial arts Style - Aikivindo = Aikido + Wing-Chun (in Ukraine) 5168757318423326 PrivatBank.
http://aikivindo.com.ua
BTC:1DpRaQjdVmrkSopRV8p9RdwvBMWNA9faCS
Jarod1231

Activity: 951
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 03:01:20 PM

Wow  Angry, I haven't been checking on any of my coins since maybe June and just found this out... I had coins on Mintpal but don't remember specifics, I know I had UTC and BTC on there ... was probably 0.08BTC worth of coins if I remember correctly  Cry

ontopicplease

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 03:11:20 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2014, 03:22:41 PM by ontopicplease

I just Praise God, that I can "write off" my losses, in that I lost less than $50.

I cannot imagine those that lost thousands or millions, they're probably out for raging hot blood.

Except that, repent and accept Jesus if you haven't, is definitely one way of facing true wickedness.

"If someone sues you and gets Bitcoin from you, give him your Litecoin as well."

38Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: 39But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. 40And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also. 41And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain. 42Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away.

43Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 45That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. 46For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? 47And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? 48Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Can't you just shut up, you are at the wrong forum. First I lose a lot of coins, then I have to listen to an religious idiot like you..
RenegadeMan

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 11:29:16 PM

Can't you just shut up, you are at the wrong forum. First I lose a lot of coins, then I have to listen to an religious idiot like you..

Srmojuze you write some good posts and have many good ideas, but I have to add to ontopic's sentiment. A lot of people are hurting right now, and while I appreciate your commitment to your Christian beliefs and ideology, that's effectively all it is within the context of a forum like this, "Christian beliefs and ideology". To give you some sense of how unappetising and unpalatable needing to read such rhetoric all time is, imagine there was someone on here that kept pushing an Islamic line of thinking; constantly giving quotes from the Koran. Or imagine there was a Hindu on here constantly quoting the Bhagavad Gita and telling us all how we should be thinking. Or imagine there was a Mormon on here constantly telling us that Joseph Smith could resolve our issues and that we just need to become Mormon. How would this sit with you?

You see everyone has their own pathway to travel, and while a strong commitment to Christianity might be just the right thing for you, it isn't necessarily so for everyone else. The essence of being a strong Christian (in my view) is to "let your light shine" through good works and deeds (which I'm sure you do too) but shoving it down people's throats isn't going to attract one person to what you hold so dear and think is the answer to the world's problems.

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
RichMerlin

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:10:53 AM

I have ~85Ltc on mintpal wallet. Is there any chance to return them back?
Nomercy82

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 09:07:16 AM

Srmojuze you write some good posts and have many good ideas, but I have to add to ontopic's sentiment. A lot of people are hurting right now, and while I appreciate your commitment to your Christian beliefs and ideology, that's effectively all it is within the context of a forum like this, "Christian beliefs and ideology". To give you some sense of how unappetising and unpalatable needing to read such rhetoric all time is, imagine there was someone on here that kept pushing an Islamic line of thinking; constantly giving quotes from the Koran. Or imagine there was a Hindu on here constantly quoting the Bhagavad Gita and telling us all how we should be thinking. Or imagine there was a Mormon on here constantly telling us that Joseph Smith could resolve our issues and that we just need to become Mormon. How would this sit with you?

You see everyone has their own pathway to travel, and while a strong commitment to Christianity might be just the right thing for you, it isn't necessarily so for everyone else. The essence of being a strong Christian (in my view) is to "let your light shine" through good works and deeds (which I'm sure you do too) but shoving it down people's throats isn't going to attract one person to what you hold so dear and think is the answer to the world's problems.

Thank you for posting this. I personally cannot stand religion being thrust down peoples' throats. I am strongly agnostic (which probably makes me equivalent to the devil in some peoples' eyes) but trying to force your own views on someone else is how disagreements happen. Eventually those disagreements turn into war.
srmojuze

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 10:51:03 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 11:03:12 AM by srmojuze

Amazing how everyone gets so freaked out by just mentioning the words God or Jesus. It may be annoying to hear this kind of stuff because Christianity which played an important role in the success of Western civilisation, is now airbrushed out of it.

I don't intend to shove anything down anyone's throats. You still have free will to choose God or not.

Here's some points on the matter.

"Religion" as we know it has been abused and distorted. I suggest reading the King James Version Bible yourself to then make up your mind, as a crucial thing. Just because I used certain words deemed to be "religious" somehow it's not politically correct and somehow I am deemed to be "forcing" people, "cramming", "offending" etc. This relates to the mind control and conditioning the world is under by the globalist elite, where everything has to be "reasonable" why the globalist elite steal and destroy our very humanity. Robust discussion should be encouraged, not freaking out, I would say.

I confess God and Jesus because that is more important than saying, I think the weather is nice today.

Yes it is annoying and I should "lead by example etc", which I'm learning to do, but at the same time, see point 4

I am amazed at more and more how forums are regulated and policed in such a way that even on the Internet free speech is so restricted. That is why I started and run https://BitChirp.org

In regard to Mintpal, I can make all the secular niceties like, things will be okay, that's just the way it is, etc. however, see point 6

Whatever your personal beliefs, know that this is a spiritual battle we are in, and always has been. We do have a limited window to focus on important things, and, see point 7

Crypto is a very important part of us breaking out of the mind control, fake opposition, fake paradigm, Luciferian and Satanic derived central bank fiat ponzi system.

Now, if indeed the above points are too much too bear, and deemed inappropriate for this thread/forum/etc, then I would have indeed failed in communicating the above to you all for your consideration, then I will have to find a more suitable outlet to reach out to people... Not to change anyone or force anyone myself, but to cut through the garbage and nonsense of mainstream thought to present some very crucial information to you. The world is in a trance and crypto is a tool that can be used to break people out of that trance, which I was once in myself.

For if someone loses coins and money, what refuge would we seek? The "justice" system? The "goodwill" of humanity? What would be our true refuge in times of trouble and in weeding out lies, fraud and deception as is the hallmark of scammers like Ryan Kennedy and the US Federal Reserve and the New World Order etc?

Are these not important things on our journey to a better self?

Or like it says in Interstellar, are we to just fight and scrounge for our place in the dirt, desperate for scraps off the central bankers' table. Or will we still look up and wonder at our place in the stars, in a better civilisation.

For some, perhaps the answer is, "F**k That". I would suggest to them, think twice, again we on this Earth in our current form have a limited window of opportunity to get our spirit set in the right direction.

I can't force you to do anything, perhaps neither will using terms which have been misrepresented to you help.
srmojuze

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 10:58:25 AM

I just read my post and indeed to some I probably sound like a raving lunatic, or the concepts presented are too complex for some at the moment (not that I am great but I have experienced a change in my thinking over the past few years). No worries, I have other plans to communicate my thoughts and feelings, and if I be banned from this thread and this forum so be it.
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 01:07:42 PM

Undecided When we can get our coins back?

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

ninjaskip

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 02:17:06 PM

Undecided When we can get our coins back?

@Faircoin we got our coins back from Mintpal V1.

Links here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=702675.1000

https://chain.fair-coin.org/address/fFcy7XH7hY7o4BwaRgkFQVooM9m4dZGUwZ
count_cyrpto

Activity: 288

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 02:18:48 PM

Any updates? If the powers that be think people are just going to move on from this, they have another thing coming.
ontopicplease

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 05:21:53 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2014, 05:47:23 PM by ontopicplease

I just read my post and indeed to some I probably sound like a raving lunatic, or the concepts presented are too complex for some at the moment (not that I am great but I have experienced a change in my thinking over the past few years). No worries, I have other plans to communicate my thoughts and feelings, and if I be banned from this thread and this forum so be it.

Your totally lost buddy.
There is NO god/allah or whatever muppet.
All religions were just made up to keep control over the people.
It's time for you to get your mind working instead of reading what other people have to say.
Religion is just  a consequence of fear. People that are not able to live in this right moment are getting scared because of all the "nasty" things that maybe could happen sometime in the future. So they are trying to get some kind of support by getting religious.
I lost about 10 btc on but don't really care, it's my own mistake. But I am really getting frustrated to have to listen everyday again to these religious people.
Maybe I am going to start an organisation to try to convince everyone in the world that religion is nonsense, to let you all feel how irritating it is what guys like toy are doing.
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 06:21:39 PM

Any updates? If the powers that be think people are just going to move on from this, they have another thing coming.
+1 info please, thousand of mintpal users... we must be strong
Thanks.

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
dazz

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:28:37 PM

You empathize more with your imaginary friend than with those who lost their coins here, who are real people and the last thing they need is (yes, you sound like) a raving lunatic trying to take advantage of their troubled situation to preach your dogma of choice.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: