Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:04:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moolah Scam on Mintpal - Reporting Missing Coins  (Read 226882 times)
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 07:34:31 PM

If any of you have Fluttercoin stuck in Mintpal - please read your emails - we got those coins back and will ask for valid FLT address to send you back.  It's a good day for us - and hope there will be more good days soon for all of you.

In my opinion, best to do at the moment is helping legal action here www.mintpaljustice.com

Let's put this criminal down.

ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 09:42:14 PM

If any of you have Fluttercoin stuck in Mintpal - please read your emails - we got those coins back and will ask for valid FLT address to send you back.  It's a good day for us - and hope there will be more good days soon for all of you.

In my opinion, best to do at the moment is helping legal action here www.mintpaljustice.com

75btc donation? Seriously?
Who is going to put this criminal down with all that money? Batman?

I will Ninja his ass for 50BTC. No sweat.
soltantgris

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 09:53:45 PM

If any of you have Fluttercoin stuck in Mintpal - please read your emails - we got those coins back and will ask for valid FLT address to send you back.  It's a good day for us - and hope there will be more good days soon for all of you.

Haha well for sure some head hunter would do the trick for less then that.  But I guess most of us prefer to use the legal path, even if its an expensive path. 
ninjaskip

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 10:16:13 PM

Haha well for sure some head hunter would do the trick for less then that.  But I guess most of us prefer to use the legal path, even if its an expensive path. 

I thought a few people started legal actions, and there is plenty of really good lawyers out there that will work for commission once the case is won.
If they know they can win the case they will take the job.
Now seriously: who is behind this 75btc bounty?
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 11:51:23 PM

I thought a few people started legal actions, and there is plenty of really good lawyers out there that will work for commission once the case is won.
If they know they can win the case they will take the job.
Now seriously: who is behind this 75btc bounty?

might be ryan trying to get more money out of this mess
soltantgris

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 12:04:33 AM

Ferdous is the one seeking justice against Ryan. Ferdous was raped big time by Ryan that got him to invest in buying Mintpal. We know what happened then. So now he hired a lawyer firm (same as Syscoin's team) to attack Ryan and try to get back control of V2, and hopefully force the BTC back.

I chatted a bit with Ferdous. And as far as I know, he is probably the one who lost more in this affair, and he is pretty fair. There is not that much serious effort done to recover stolen money - and Ferdous case is a solid attempt, and I support it.

If we want to fight back, we have to fight the right target. 

sobitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 01:48:03 AM

Wow  Angry, I haven't been checking on any of my coins since maybe June and just found this out... I had coins on Mintpal but don't remember specifics, I know I had UTC and BTC on there ... was probably 0.08BTC worth of coins if I remember correctly  Cry

Read thru the thread and get a hold of the appropriate people,even if it is such a small amount. Fuck this guy(alex).
sobitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 01:53:09 AM

Ferdous is the one seeking justice against Ryan. Ferdous was raped big time by Ryan that got him to invest in buying Mintpal. We know what happened then. So now he hired a lawyer firm (same as Syscoin's team) to attack Ryan and try to get back control of V2, and hopefully force the BTC back.

I chatted a bit with Ferdous. And as far as I know, he is probably the one who lost more in this affair, and he is pretty fair. There is not that much serious effort done to recover stolen money - and Ferdous case is a solid attempt, and I support it.

Completely agree.  I understand that he had a lot invested and a shit ton on his hands at the present moment.  I do however, feel like there is a whole bunch of people who are not involved with that process due to headache, and fishyness of donating more money to a cause that little is known about.  I think the correct way to go about fundraising for Fedorous (he seems very popular, I have no idea his history/who he is) is to at minimum have a central place for the donations, and legal updates. This is fine, but messagesget lost.If he had weekly updates, a website, for this whole process, i bet more people come forward and more people are down to donate to the legal fund. I follow on twitter and stuff, and I want to see Alex go down, but nobody is getting my donations without a face, and not a picture, i am sure others feel the same way. Too much scamming, time for 100% accountability before my shit goes places now.
Eric.DarkSpirit

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 02:42:37 AM

I lost 49.5 BTC on mintpal.com, it seems hopeless to get them back.

soltantgris

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:46:37 AM

Completely agree.  I understand that he had a lot invested and a shit ton on his hands at the present moment.  I do however, feel like there is a whole bunch of people who are not involved with that process due to headache, and fishyness of donating more money to a cause that little is known about.  I think the correct way to go about fundraising for Fedorous (he seems very popular, I have no idea his history/who he is) is to at minimum have a central place for the donations, and legal updates. This is fine, but messagesget lost.If he had weekly updates, a website, for this whole process, i bet more people come forward and more people are down to donate to the legal fund. I follow on twitter and stuff, and I want to see Alex go down, but nobody is getting my donations without a face, and not a picture, i am sure others feel the same way. Too much scamming, time for 100% accountability before my shit goes places now.

www.mintpaljustice.com

I think a bit like you, and said so to Ferdous - he need to be more present at least.  But I suspect he can't say that much since it's an open legal case. 
MintpalInvestigator

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:52:35 AM

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for not posting here often; but I appreciate the work everyone has put together in this thread. Please don't take my absence here as any sign of us slacking in the legal efforts against Ryan. I have documented the details of my experience with Ryan/Alex and our investigation efforts here: http://www.mintpaljustice.com. The best way to get in touch with me is on twitter: https://twitter.com/ferdousbhai

Dan (from Syscoin) and I have been very determined in bringing justice and recovering the stolen funds, and we are blessed to have the support of many amazing individuals in crypto (including you guys). It's great to see the crypto community coming together to take a stand against conmen and fraudsters who give crypto a bad reputation.

As I have mentioned in my post, I believe that we have gathered enough evidence to bring justice in this case; my main concern is falling short on legal expenses, which is currently already running much higher than the funds raised. While I am thankful to syscoin team for covering a lot of the shared legal expenses, and I am looking at all sources for funding the ongoing legal costs related to Mintpal, we greatly appreciate your donation. Please note that if we are successful, the legal fees will be awarded against Ryan Kennedy, and the bitcoins donated to cover the legal fees will be returned to the donors.

Thanks,
Ferdous

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v1.1.3
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJUasJnAAoJEEDdMNadBfHOFWcH/0P8/nNRotoLph/IBDL8n/ez
eO/Qlr1LxvCcRXH5t75lpyVCubuTB0JNybbRb9Xku8AydaWHxtyN2ulBSYj80ThK
xF4DM680j9HzlrTqGFp/7xUsJ4tGSC7bJqOrpVApPPdVYC2JihA0JMGLXgbM/HZU
Jt0lss9R8v3Wolz0h8KmAv/KBupUKOiBsgIeEC85It/qu/tKRxtbWs8qB4eENUOH
ROMrn1OG/nlREdQVULdhxcC3FRB7Uhxbh2GR1xjp1jQJfhk3Ph9z7PvPWB1NwGi2
uXeZSmql2VH4SGUaOAGJufdvyFkQKpxn7dfZMczbVCexvopg/pzNW7m+VjnmyV8=
=JJaO
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 08:37:17 AM

Glad to see this is going well.
Hope to see that all members who have some coins on mintpal will receive they amount or at least 70 or 80% of it.

I lost 49.5 BTC on mintpal.com, it seems hopeless to get them back.

Sorry for you lose it big by the way. But if you receive 35-40BTC back be happy about it.
We all will if this matter is resolved.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

ninjaskip

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 08:58:06 AM

Completely agree.  I understand that he had a lot invested and a shit ton on his hands at the present moment.  I do however, feel like there is a whole bunch of people who are not involved with that process due to headache, and fishyness of donating more money to a cause that little is known about.  I think the correct way to go about fundraising for Fedorous (he seems very popular, I have no idea his history/who he is) is to at minimum have a central place for the donations, and legal updates. This is fine, but messagesget lost.If he had weekly updates, a website, for this whole process, i bet more people come forward and more people are down to donate to the legal fund. I follow on twitter and stuff, and I want to see Alex go down, but nobody is getting my donations without a face, and not a picture, i am sure others feel the same way. Too much scamming, time for 100% accountability before my shit goes places now.

LET'S GET THIS STRAIGHT: WHEN YOU INVEST OR AND OPEN UP A BUSINESS THERE IS ONE FIRST RULE: YOU ARE GAMBLING AND THINGS COULD GO WRONG.
NOW IT COMES THE SECOND RULE: YOU DO NOT ASK YOUR CLIENTS FOR MONEY TO RECOVER THE LOSS OF YOUR BUSINESS, REGARDLESS WHAT YOUR SITUATION WAS(NOT ENOUGH CLIENTS, WRONG LOCATION, GOT SCAMMED, ETC..)
FERDOUS INVESTED IN MINTPAL TO MAKE MONEY, AND IT WENT WRONG, AND I DON'T CARE WHAT THE SITUATION WAS.
AS MUCH AS I FEEL SORRY FOR THE MINTPAL SITUATION I THINK IS COMPLETELY OUT OF PLACE TO ASK US FOR MONEY FOR A LAWYER.

BUT HEY, EVERYONE IS FREE TO DO WHATEVER THEY WANT, IF YOU ALL FEEL LIKE IS RIGHT TO SEND BTC'S TO GET HIM A LAWYER THEN GO AHEAD I GUESS.
I AM NOT SENDING ANYTHING.

MAN MAKES THE MONEY, MONEY NEVER MAKES THE MAN.
Revelation

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 10:35:09 AM

LET'S GET THIS STRAIGHT: WHEN YOU INVEST OR AND OPEN UP A BUSINESS THERE IS ONE FIRST RULE: YOU ARE GAMBLING AND THINGS COULD GO WRONG.
NOW IT COMES THE SECOND RULE: YOU DO NOT ASK YOUR CLIENTS FOR MONEY TO RECOVER THE LOSS OF YOUR BUSINESS, REGARDLESS WHAT YOUR SITUATION WAS(NOT ENOUGH CLIENTS, WRONG LOCATION, GOT SCAMMED, ETC..)
FERDOUS INVESTED IN MINTPAL TO MAKE MONEY, AND IT WENT WRONG, AND I DON'T CARE WHAT THE SITUATION WAS.
AS MUCH AS I FEEL SORRY FOR THE MINTPAL SITUATION I THINK IS COMPLETELY OUT OF PLACE TO ASK US FOR MONEY FOR A LAWYER.

BUT HEY, EVERYONE IS FREE TO DO WHATEVER THEY WANT, IF YOU ALL FEEL LIKE IS RIGHT TO SEND BTC'S TO GET HIM A LAWYER THEN GO AHEAD I GUESS.

What is wrong with you man? Ryan scammed thousands of people and many want to free-ride on Ferdous efforts, which I find rather ridiculous. If someone doesn't want to fight against the thief and scammbag that is his own right but do not teach others not to fight. Are you on Ryan's side? Oh, btw, if Ferdous does manage to recover some BTC do not stand in the line.
MintpalInvestigator

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 01:06:15 PM

To be clear, I personally didn't lose anywhere near as much in Mintpal investment as many of the customers of Mintpal did. I also don't really care too much about the money I lost; as it was money I could afford to lose. I knew it was a high risk high return investment. Note that if we do recover the stolen BTC, the customers are the ones that benefit the most from this, not me, as I will be the last in line to get anything back.

What bothers me is not the money; it's scammers like Ryan getting away with stealing people's money over and over.

I have so far spent lot more in the legal expenses than the funds raised by crowd source and we will find a way to fund the legal expense one way or another. It just makes it easier with your support. After all, the money recovered benefits every customer, and to every community member in crypto space in broader terms. I know that it's frustrating if you lost money in Mintpal, and it doesn't seem fair to donate even more. You have no obligation to contribute, and we are trying our best to recover that money for you.
tombtc

Activity: 471

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 01:20:03 PM

Any idea if this coould take months or years to finish ferdous?
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:32:18 PM

if i got 9 of the 10+ btc im missing i would be happy

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Deadline

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 06:41:00 PM

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fs17.postimg.org%2F43ghursxr%2FNaamloos.jpg&t=546&c=FSyrU-UQiaWAag

Grats on the people who got their coins back already!  Cheesy Any word on DRK coins?  Sad
mison

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 09:43:14 PM

I want my KARM back.. Angry
tgbc00

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 11:07:38 PM

I put in for return of my XMR on the site over a month ago.  Sad
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: