Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:49:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moolah Scam on Mintpal - Reporting Missing Coins  (Read 226851 times)
count_cyrpto

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 03:12:09 PM

So ask them what the fuck they does with one from the best exchanges. They migrate working exchange to piece of ugly shit. Maybe it was only part of the plan and they are enjoying our money together. BTC is going down, so best business is steal whole exchange and dump all coins.

They sold it, it wasn't them that did that....

They allegedly sold it to a thief who proceeded to rape the  coins
They are at least partly responsible even if they weren't involved in the theft, they should have had a responsibility  to ensure the safety of the customers and that would involve not giving the keys of the shop to a scammer....

I completely agree.

Sorry, but they should reimburse a portion of the money to us with the money they made on the supposed sale of the company. Honestly, this entire thing is shady as all hell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nomercy82

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:04:47 PM

I completely agree.

Sorry, but they should reimburse a portion of the money to us with the money they made on the supposed sale of the company. Honestly, this entire thing is shady as all hell.

Well, they're currently some of the only ones who are trying to resolve the whole issue anyway. Most people just come along and talk the talk but do nothing.

One of the old Mintpal guys actually attended the court the other day.
count_cyrpto

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 05:34:58 PM

I completely agree.

Well, they're currently some of the only ones who are trying to resolve the whole issue anyway. Most people just come along and talk the talk but do nothing.

One of the old Mintpal guys actually attended the court the other day.

Is that because he legally had to or because he feels partly responsible? If it's the latter, then I completely agree with him. He is partly responsible.
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 06:21:17 PM

So ask them what the fuck they does with one from the best exchanges. They migrate working exchange to piece of ugly shit. Maybe it was only part of the plan and they are enjoying our money together. BTC is going down, so best business is steal whole exchange and dump all coins.

They are at least partly responsible even if they weren't involved in the theft, they should have had a responsibility  to ensure the safety of the customers and that would involve not giving the keys of the shop to a scammer....

I completely agree.

If the exchange was sold along with everyone's Coins how much was it sold for?

Was the announcement of change of ownership made Before the sale?

Who would sell an exchange that was making a nice profit anyway?

It really does sound shady as hell,we sold the business and immediately the new owner scammed everything but the old owners are completely exonerated...... Bullshit

Does Ryan green/Kennedy even exist and even if he does there's no way to prove they all didn't share the 4000+ btc and blame it on a "new owner"

count_cyrpto

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 08:42:25 PM

I completely agree.

It really does sound shady as hell,we sold the business and immediately the new owner scammed everything but the old owners are completely exonerated...... Bullshit

Does Ryan green/Kennedy even exist and even if he does there's no way to prove they all didn't share the 4000+ btc and blame it on a "new owner"

Bingo!
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 10:38:04 PM

Seems some persons here attacking without enought knowledge of what's going on. I understand the frustration (i've some) - but I would first get a clearer picture before to accuse. The whole situation is a mess, but some people are doing their best to resolve it. I mean, fight the right battle, hit the good target !
Deadline

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 10:31:05 AM

Does anyone know how I can contact the Mintpal V1 guy(s)?

What did you need to ask? I'm in direct contact with them.

Can you ask them what the status of DRK coin is? That would help alot of people.
BlockaFett (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 11:45:34 AM

They allegedly sold it to a thief who proceeded to rape the  coins
They are at least partly responsible even if they weren't involved in the theft, they should have had a responsibility  to ensure the safety of the customers and that would involve not giving the keys of the shop to a scammer....

I completely agree.

Bingo!

'Does Ryan green even exist?' - yes he is a real person lol. And no the mintpal guys got scammed also by this pro scammer. There is no obligation for them to do anything right now but they are trying to help get people's coins back so what does that tell you and attacking them doesn't help us.  All of this is obvious if you scroll back and read the thread.
count_cyrpto

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 03:01:19 PM

They allegedly sold it to a thief who proceeded to rape the  coins
They are at least partly responsible even if they weren't involved in the theft, they should have had a responsibility  to ensure the safety of the customers and that would involve not giving the keys of the shop to a scammer....

I completely agree.

Bingo!

'Does Ryan green even exist?' - yes he is a real person lol. And no the mintpal guys got scammed also by this pro scammer. There is no obligation for them to do anything right now but they are trying to help get people's coins back so what does that tell you and attacking them doesn't help us.  All of this is obvious if you scroll back and read the thread.

I'm not attacking anyone. I'm just pointing out that they have some blame in this. If they truly are helping, the efforts are appreciated. But, that doesn't absolve them from any guilt, at least from my perspective.
qxzn

Activity: 609
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:32:31 PM

I need my trade history from the v1 platform. For accounting.
ninjaskip

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 11:19:34 AM

What happened with this 750BTC the court asked him to pay within 24hrs like a week ago??
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 02:19:59 PM

Seems some persons here attacking without enought knowledge of what's going on. I understand the frustration (i've some) - but I would first get a clearer picture before to accuse. The whole situation is a mess, but some people are doing their best to resolve it. I mean, fight the right battle, hit the good target !

Get the facts out of you have them

How much did the mintpal owners benefit from the sale?

Hope it was a lot because they gave away the keys to the safe without any regard for the property within which wasnt even theirs in the first as they were only safeguarding it for the owners...?

Was the sale announced in advance and if so when?

We're coin owners given notification that new ownership will take over in advance?  (they should have if they weren't)

This is all too hard to believe without transparency and if they have nothing to hide they should come clean,

I mean, they facilated and profited from the theft of millions of dollars of Coins they were entrusted with no matter what happened )

jgalt

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 02:30:06 PM

Okay, I'm a little late to the party apparently...

I'm assuming that the withdrawal fields that I see to withdraw my coin from mintpal are not operating correctly? (given that I've tried it multiple times and it doesn't work)
nakaone

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:13:45 PM

regarding the announcements - I want to know what is exactly happening with the missing xmr - I thought the guys have control over the tokens
SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 04:56:12 PM

regarding the announcements - I want to know what is exactly happening with the missing xmr - I thought the guys have control over the tokens

They even mentioned that they will give back XMR few weeks back...
Nomercy82

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:55:29 AM

No idea, you'd have to ask them, but people don't normally share that kind of information, regardless of the business sector.

Hope it was a lot because they gave away the keys to the safe without any regard for the property within which wasnt even theirs in the first as they were only safeguarding it for the owners...?

The same happens with any/every business sector, there was no 'without any regard', the old owners are easily searched online, people know them and they were not to know anything like this would happen

About 2-3 months in advance.

We're coin owners given notification that new ownership will take over in advance?  (they should have if they weren't)

See above, ample time.

This is all too hard to believe without transparency and if they have nothing to hide they should come clean,

Believe what you wish, it doesn't make you right though Wink

I mean, they facilated and profited from the theft of millions of dollars of Coins they were entrusted with no matter what happened )

With all the questions you are asking, you seem, in reality, to know very little about what's actually happening. I'd probably refrain from posting until you have all the facts, eh?
CoinCidental
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 02:50:32 PM

No idea, you'd have to ask them, but people don't normally share that kind of information, regardless of the business sector.

The same happens with any/every business sector, there was no 'without any regard', the old owners are easily searched online, people know them and they were not to know anything like this would happen

About 2-3 months in advance.

We're coin owners given notification that new ownership will take over in advance?  (they should have if they weren't)

See above, ample time.

Believe what you wish, it doesn't make you right though Wink

With all the questions you are asking, you seem, in reality, to know very little about what's actually happening. I'd probably refrain from posting until you have all the facts, eh?

All your defence is bullshit to anyone who wants their money/coin back , you say I don't have the facts

If you know everything , pray tell...

Disclosure is necessary when the customers have been defrauded in the change of ownership deal

Perhaps you are one of them and as such don't appreciate such questions being asked ?  Smiley
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:18:12 PM

so anyone know what happened in court today?Huh

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
tyson187

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 01:47:50 AM

What happened with this 750BTC the court asked him to pay within 24hrs like a week ago??

yeah , this was a week ago and still no news ,

the syscoin devs are working on some features and updates but no word about the case ,

today was court day

https://www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/2227522
1echo

Activity: 280

scams hunter!

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 03:19:23 AM

i think SYS BTCs may be gone and with their price now.. i dont think this project will go too high

Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: