Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:49:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moolah Scam on Mintpal - Reporting Missing Coins  (Read 226882 times)
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 03:41:49 AM

i think SYS BTCs may be gone and with their price now.. i dont think this project will go too high

Actually Its full steam ahead for Syscoin. Developement wise, android and IOS wallets released in next few days, Syscoin Blockmarket Beta out on 13 Dec, developers in the community have pioneered a working UI for the working decentralised exchange so its outside of the console as well as a web viewable market . Not to mention website being translated to Spanish and Chinese.  And the icing on the cake is Syscoin will now become the first fully anonymous decentralised exchange with an i2p patch being implemented into the code.  So the wise money is on Sys now as this price aint hanging round for long!!!!!!!!:)

Oh and the court case is going great. That shit kennedy aint got a leg to stand on, piles of evidece against him. The judge delayed it a week so they can get further information on how he converted the BTCs into fiat.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Nomercy82

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:41:41 AM

All your defence is bullshit to anyone who wants their money/coin back , you say I don't have the facts

If you know everything , pray tell...

Disclosure is necessary when the customers have been defrauded in the change of ownership deal

Perhaps you are one of them and as such don't appreciate such questions being asked ?  Smiley

Disclosure is not necessary when it could potentially reveal to the opposition what the game plan is.

FYI, I lost 2.8 BTC as well.
Luckylui

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

STILL MISSING MY 12 BTC FROM SCAMOOLAHPAL! >:O

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 01:10:51 PM

All your defence is bullshit to anyone who wants their money/coin back , you say I don't have the facts

Disclosure is necessary when the customers have been defrauded in the change of ownership deal

Perhaps you are one of them and as such don't appreciate such questions being asked ?  Smiley

Disclosure is not necessary when it could potentially reveal to the opposition what the game plan is.

I am missing 12.  Cry

GRN: GcALR1ppyB3hz4J8o9wFRdtFQd7GSA1Ydb / STR: gMZ5pGRzWPg23yBFiN5GTq8Jg8JgpmNrjF
https://www.laxotrade.com/?ref=ReRunRod
https://coinking.io/?r=9974
FallingKnife
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 01:38:05 PM

Here is a wallet with UNO that is known by the community to be at MintPal

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/uno/address.dws?ue2rgaZY5xU8eCDBARMbWeZUTxvKvS7kYV.htm 

It shows 401 Uno stranded.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
novag

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

novag

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 10:11:27 PM

What hear about MYR?

Donate for the support of a new Martial arts Style - Aikivindo = Aikido + Wing-Chun (in Ukraine) 5168757318423326 PrivatBank.
http://aikivindo.com.ua
BTC:1DpRaQjdVmrkSopRV8p9RdwvBMWNA9faCS
sunsallo3494

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:30:24 AM

KARM

Balance
1,034,966,676.57128918 KARM

Moolah Scam on Mintpal......What should I do?
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:14:41 AM

We are still awaiting, encouragement friends!

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
so142001

Activity: 114
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:00:02 AM

I've lost 1.07450001 BTC to this Mintpal situation. I've been keeping tabs on it and noticed the mintpaljustice.com site is down, anyone know why?

Also, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me out, I've been trying to pay off a BTCJAM loan that went towards trading on Mintpal.

Any generous donations would be VERY MUCH appreciated. All of them will be going towards paying back the loan to my investors.

My BTCJAM loan page is:

https://btcjam.com/listings/13654-trades,-rep-builder

I have made 3 of the 6 payments, totalling about 1.2 BTC
Because of the price dump on Bitcoin and my mistake for locking the loan in at Bitstamp USD value, the remaining payment's being requested as of right now total about 2 BTC.

Once again, any help would be appreciated greatly. Here is my BTCJAM deposit address:
1NFaAbA4AqGcsaw5Td1345YNkE2SRUR5QG

CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:54:21 AM

HTF  would knowing how much mintpal owners profited from the sale/scam  affect ryan kennedys eventual  arrest for theft ?

more strawman arguments ............Smiley

the owners people trusted with btc are  guilty until proven otherwise ........if they gave the keys of the safe to kennedy as claimed
theyre still responsible for the loss in part

Nomercy82

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:01:18 PM

the owners people trusted with btc are  guilty until proven otherwise .......

Thank god we don't live in your world then Wink
Layers

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:41:43 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2014, 04:51:49 PM by Layers

Perhaps you are one of them and as such don't appreciate such questions being asked ?  Smiley

I am missing 12.  Cry

So correct me if any of this is wrong the original BTC theft takes places one guy gets all the blame the owners apologize and promise to return all the other altcoins and the remaining bitcoins not stolen. The website now redirects to a 'withdrawal tool' process that doesn't appear to work for anybody.

The facts as I know them :

1. No one has had any of their coins returned regardless of whether they are part of the unlucky stolen bitcoins or not... why not?

2. There has been absolutely no communication whatsoever from Mintpal to their customers about any developments, progress anything they have all our emails yet we have heard nothing still.....why not?

3. The company was bleeding cash fast

I'm still waiting on BC myself another coin 'unaffected' by this scam supposedly
count_cyrpto

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:16:21 PM

Perhaps you are one of them and as such don't appreciate such questions being asked ?  Smiley

I am missing 12.  Cry

So correct me if any of this is wrong the original BTC theft takes places one guy gets all the blame the owners apologize and promise to return all the other altcoins and the remaining bitcoins not stolen. The website now redirects to a 'withdrawal tool' process that doesn't appear to work for anybody.

1. No one has had any of their coins returned regardless of whether they are part of the unlucky stolen bitcoins or not... why not?

2. There has been absolutely no communication whatsoever from Mintpal to their customers about any developments, progress anything they have all our emails yet we have heard nothing still.....why not?

I'm still waiting on BC myself another coin 'unaffected' by this scam supposedly

Pretty much.

Mintpal owners or ex-owners need to step up and put their big boy pants on. Or, if they have been doing something behind the scenes, update the community.
sobitcoin

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:34:59 PM

I am missing 12.  Cry

I think hitting the media hard would help put pressure on those involved.... This story is ridiculous. I haven't lost anything, but if i did, why not hit local media, newspapers, more blogs and online media coverage. It's a huge fraud, that is clearly abusing the system to get away.  The news are leeches,they will at least help spread the word about the fuckery of the situation. This guys face should be on dart boards by now.
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:13:37 PM

I am missing 12.  Cry

I think hitting the media hard would help put pressure on those involved.... This story is ridiculous. I haven't lost anything, but if i did, why not hit local media, newspapers, more blogs and online media coverage. It's a huge fraud, that is clearly abusing the system to get away.  The news are leeches,they will at least help spread the word about the fuckery of the situation. This guys face should be on dart boards by now.

The problem with that is that most medias already consider cryptocurrencies to be scammy at best, and would have no interest in talking about yet another "mt-gox style" fraud.
sobitcoin

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:49:03 PM

I am missing 12.  Cry

The problem with that is that most medias already consider cryptocurrencies to be scammy at best, and would have no interest in talking about yet another "mt-gox style" fraud.

Defiantly could be true. I was thinking more of local stations to raise awareness on a micro level.  Those guys always need new content and seem to respond to the majority of any story really. Either way GL.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:53:05 PM

hopefully i get my 7.05 btc and 31k black coins back by Christmas :S

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:43:53 PM

hopefully i get my 7.05 btc and 31k black coins back by Christmas :S

That would be incredible.

I hope Moolah receives a visit from the ghost of Christmas past in order for that to happen Tongue
qxzn

Activity: 609
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:31:19 PM

Any updates on XMR?
tyson187

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 12:56:07 AM

two months have passed and nothing happend yet , even if they convict the guy I doubt that anyone will get their BTC

Cryptoleonardo

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:57:38 AM

What's news? I lost some ammount of btc, Sholud I inform police or other institution? Any chance to return?
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: