Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:54:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMHash1: Cost-Effective Mining Contract  (Read 303994 times)
JasherEnoch

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:32:15 PM

Last Month the AMHASH1 Fund Managers has posted this updated:

BLAH BLAH

During the period when our site was down, we were informed that the AMHASH team were not able to reach anyone at ASICMIner which operates the mining farm for the AMHASH mining operation.  At this time we have suspended trading on the AMHASH Fund until further information is provided to us.

We would like to remind everyone that the AMHASH operation is a joint venture between RockMiner and ASICMiner.

Thank you,

Havelock

THIS HAS BEEN CUT OUT at the same time that everyone else was informed through this very thread  just to show true statement

"at the same time that everyone else was informed through this very thread " so I understand that you have seen this announcement in this thread and the panic rising, becouse at this time every one was speculating about cumulative dividend not about Friedcat whereabouts.

Of course it makes more sense what you say than knowing than you have hidden the fact from the public fearing of your own ventures and possible panic.
The fact you came back and let ppl withdraw money makes you look only little bit better. But it does not mean that you dont carry the stains of miss-honesty with YOUR investors.

Now AM says that Amhash is not them, Havelock says that "we thought you new" you didn't? oh well at least we did not rob your money like Amhash did.

And we are getting no where on the fast train.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AirWolf

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Havelock robbed me 170BTC

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:37:52 PM

BLAH BLAH

During the period when our site was down, we were informed that the AMHASH team were not able to reach anyone at ASICMIner which operates the mining farm for the AMHASH mining operation.  At this time we have suspended trading on the AMHASH Fund until further information is provided to us.

We would like to remind everyone that the AMHASH operation is a joint venture between RockMiner and ASICMiner.

Thank you,

Havelock

THIS HAS BEEN CUT OUT at the same time that everyone else was informed through this very thread  just to show true statement

"at the same time that everyone else was informed through this very thread " so I understand that you have seen this announcement in this thread and the panic rising, becouse at this time every one was speculating about cumulative dividend not about Friedcat whereabouts.

Of course it makes more sense what you say than knowing than you have hidden the fact from the public fearing of your own ventures and possible panic.
The fact you came back and let ppl withdraw money makes you look only little bit better. But it does not mean that you dont carry the stains of miss-honesty with YOUR investors.

Now AM says that Amhash is not them, Havelock says that "we thought you new" you didn't? oh well at least we did not rob your money like Amhash did.

And we are getting no where on the fast train.

And in the mean time, Havelock, ASICMINER and ROCKMINER keep doing "business as usual" and laughing at us "as usual"

HAVELOCK ROBBED ME MORE THAN 170BTC - BEWARE OF THIS THIEVES!
AirWolf

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:44:44 PM

I wouldn't bother giving the time to read that article, its just miss information collected from this forum twisted into a story to spread FUD and made into a long article so they can get advert money...

i'd rather see "where is friedcat" in the CNN headlines than "Asicminer ponzi strikes bitcoin again"

Well, this is interesting data from ElasticBand: YOU KNEW ROCKMINER WAS IN TROUBLE SINCE JANUARY THIS YEAR OR BEFORE AND SAID NOTHING!!!

rockxie 0: -0 / +1(1)   2015-01-18   0.00000000      rock xie is an honest guy, it's a shame things did not work so well with rockminer.
Reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=117694

AirWolf

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:01:08 PM

"February 8th, 2015 - Announcement of The Spring Festival Holiday

Dear Customers,

We will pause the transaction and dividends of AMHash from 10th February to 28th February for The Spring Festival Holiday coming.And we will restart all those things in the beginning of March.

AMHash Team"

During the period when our site was down, we were informed at the same time that everyone else was informed through this very thread that the AMHASH team were not able to reach anyone at ASICMIner which operates the mining farm for the AMHASH mining operation.  At this time we have suspended trading on the AMHASH Fund until further information is provided to us.

Thank you,

Havelock

AND I WILL LIKE TO REMIND YOU THAT WE GAVE OUR MONEY TO YOU AND YOU ACTED AS A PLATFORM FOR THIS CHINESE SCAM...

elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:30:10 PM

I wouldn't bother giving the time to read that article, its just miss information collected from this forum twisted into a story to spread FUD and made into a long article so they can get advert money...

i'd rather see "where is friedcat" in the CNN headlines than "Asicminer ponzi strikes bitcoin again"

Well, this is interesting data from ElasticBand: YOU KNEW ROCKMINER WAS IN TROUBLE SINCE JANUARY THIS YEAR OR BEFORE AND SAID NOTHING!!!

rockxie 0: -0 / +1(1)   2015-01-18   0.00000000      rock xie is an honest guy, it's a shame things did not work so well with rockminer.

It's public knowledge you idiot, rockminer started a company to produce and sell miners and failed, backing a company financially does not always mean it is a win.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:36:28 PM

...rockminer started a company to produce and sell miners and failed, backing a company financially does not always mean it is a win.

How is it that so many Bitcoin companies fail so hard?  Could Bitcoiners really be that much dumber/more incompetent/less educated/sucky at life than normal folks?
I mean, just solid, wall-to-wall fail!
Who woulda thunked making money-printing machines was so haard?!
Owell, could be just bad luck I suppose Undecided
AirWolf

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:42:47 PM

It's public knowledge you idiot, rockminer started a company to produce and sell miners and failed, backing a company financially does not always mean it is a win.

I will not degrade myself using your same kind of language to answer you, that only speaks volumes about who you are.

And also, calling you idiot, imbecile, retard or something like that, will only be redundant.

To me it is very clear that you are one of their supporters, or even involved in the scam alongside with Puppet(of AM), Mr.Teal, raskul, etc...

YOU ARE BEING IGNORED

elasticband
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:46:57 PM

...rockminer started a company to produce and sell miners and failed, backing a company financially does not always mean it is a win.

How is it that so many Bitcoin companies fail so hard?  Could Bitcoiners really be that much dumber/more incompetent/less educated/sucky at life than normal folks?
Who woulda thunked that making money-printing machines was so haard.

Well for IPO investors AM1 up until now has done okay.

I would say we bitcoiners might be just be dumber when it comes to investments, simply because we have money does not mean we know how to use it wisely........

It's generally the same in the real world though, for every booming investment there is a few that fail or don't work out so well.

Bitcoin itself is still new technology and sometimes someone sets out with an idea and a plan but just cannot over come hurdles in the way, be that financially, competitors or market conditions.

life is a series of good or bad luck or a series of good or bad decisions, which ever you prefer......
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:48:18 PM

I will not degrade myself using your same kind of language to answer you, that only speaks volumes about who you are.

And also, calling you idiot, imbecile, retard or something like that, will only be redundant.

To me it is very clear that you are one of their supporters, or even involved in the scam alongside with Puppet(of AM), Mr.Teal, raskul, etc...

YOU ARE BEING IGNORED
elasticband
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:50:12 PM

YOU ARE BEING IGNORED

kankeren klere kanker .....that's dutch profanity for you  Roll Eyes
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:50:19 PM

YOU ARE BEING IGNORED
LOL... Me? That's humorous. You must be getting tips from SpanishSoldier.
elasticband
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:52:52 PM

YOU ARE BEING IGNORED

Can you make sure you quote this on CNN - kankeren klere kanker........

if they want an interview it will cost $50 and a haggis toastie
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:07:11 PM

Hmm just a few days ago you had a signature that was promoting rockminer. Now you are saying that it is public knowledge that the company was a failure? Something doesn't add up. Why were you promoting them if they failed so bad?

Well for IPO investors AM1 up until now has done okay.

Care to define okay in numbers? What about the rest of the investors?

If you still think that all of those 3 supported the scam then you are really dumb. You are focusing on the wrong targets the same as you were focusing on the wrong business decisions. It's now clear how come you made such bad decisions. They were made in a mad rush to get filthy rich.

l3sny

Activity: 859

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:10:22 PM

Trust&Stable
AMHash is jointly operated by ASICMiner and RockMiner,which have a high reputation and credibility in the community,and also have a rich experience in mining devices production and large-scale deployment, so that they can guarantee to provide true and stable hashrates.
sure...

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍........the internet........❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Social Media.
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
elasticband
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:18:26 PM

Hmm just a few days ago you had a signature that was promoting rockminer. Now you are saying that it is public knowledge that the company was a failure? Something doesn't add up. Why were you promoting them if they failed so bad?

No i was promoting AMhash...... which is/was a joint venture between rockminer and asicminer. Rockminers failure was at starting their own production line, which they crowd funded but market conditions really turned against them and before cash flow got drained even more by adding expenses they offered to buy back the shares. I've lost BTC with rockminer, AM1 and potentially AMhash if AM don't sort shit out...... I'm still happy and good in life.
zerocoder

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:20:34 PM

First lost in Hashie and now in Amhash. If I ever invest cloud mining again, will certainly choose USA based firms with customer support and known address maybe Zenminers was a scam but I earned 4 times more from my investment.

"Break the Big Banks" - http://BERN.cash - #‎NotMeUS #rEVOLution
BERN BRpJhL4VVsJPwVnHc26iqG3kxxKtF6UEFo
elasticband
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:22:35 PM

First lost in Hashie and now in Amhash. If I ever invest cloud mining again, will certainly choose USA based firms with customer support and known address maybe Zenminers was a scam but I earned 4 times more from my investment.

Yes because USA mining companies like hashfast, cointerra or butterfly labs are any better...... to be honest i prefer the current situation with a crazy story line than the BFL 2 week saga
JasherEnoch

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:23:00 PM

Who woulda thunked making money-printing machines was so haard?!

I agree with you NotLambChop. I also do not understand why it is so hard to see much ROI and to see companies succeed in something that should (in my opinion) be so simple. I mean where are all the IT (computer geek) genius's at....they should be able to figure this whole bitcoin thing out much better than what we have seen lately. It was Edison's Idea to create a currency that would be independent of any Government and could operate on a large scale. But I bet Edison is turning over in his grave to see all of this mess and scams and confusion and what not.

It just doesn't make sense to me.....when it should be simple.
flame1012

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:24:13 PM

Neither Asicminer, nor Rockminer, Amhash and Havelock seems in control of anything.
Theay all kept vital information secret from us for months and still have not come with a serious,
convincing detailed explanation and what measures they will take as responsible entities.

They act like they are 3rd persons observing whats going on from the outside, as if they have nothing to with all this.

Some dude called FriedCat has been announced as the escape goat.
Only he knows what's really going on but he disappeared by coincidence.
These so called "companies" think they will escape their responsibility by telling such naive lie, but I doubt any of us fell for this.

Some person says Amhash left their office. This is also suspicious and we can't be sure whether it's fact or a joke.
Amhash stopped communicating since that day btw.

Havelock's announcement is nothing else than rephrasing what we already know.
Amhash has paid the holiday dividends to investors on their website, why are they not paid on havelock?

Whatever they have expressed so far is only confusing and disappointing.
It's obvious that this stinks like rotten eggs.

> ALL cloudmining companies are SCAM <
zerocoder

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:27:05 PM

Yes because USA mining companies like hashfast, cointerra or butterfly labs are any better...... to be honest i prefer the current sittuation with a crazy story line than the BFL 2 week saga

At least USA government, protecting our rights. Right now we screwed and those guys will get away with it or at least I feel in that way

"Break the Big Banks" - http://BERN.cash - #‎NotMeUS #rEVOLution
BERN BRpJhL4VVsJPwVnHc26iqG3kxxKtF6UEFo
Pages: « 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 [124] 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: