Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:39:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin  (Read 194164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pikuchato

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Activity: yes

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 12:10:00 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2016, 12:26:17 AM by pikuchato

Do you want to compare the delivery rate of DMD to NOXT? how many things did you deliver in the past 14 months?
what about updates? how many do you do a day? 5? Smiley

And I just don't believe you about being happy with this investment, there a sell order for less then 25% of the ICO standing there for days - if there was a single person on this plant who is satisfied with how this project going forward he would just buy those coins like crazy.

People lies, the market doesn't.

btw this order is not mine in case you wondered.

EDIT: you are protecting your friend and I appreciate it, but I just don't believe you are happy with how this project is going forward.

EDIT2: sorry I didn't see your question
"now the question is at what project u work on and we can profit from it pikuchato?"
Well I am running a few bots that make nice profits, but I chose to avoid others money because I respect money that was earned by others, probably by hard work.
How is that related to NOXT? Do you want to be my investor? Tongue
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 12:28:31 AM

if u happy or not seems be deepending a lot with ur expectations

i did expect my investment in NOXT as a 5 year investment minimum

and what i see until yet make me not afraid that in 5 years i will face a major loss

in fact this is one of the invest 3 BTC and have after 5 years 30-3000 BTC value or 0

if jason is successful i expect a big success
if not its just one of many projects

cryptobusiness the way i do it is plant seeds

i only take care of one seed myself (DMD Diamond)
but there is i high chance lot of the other seeds i planted will bear fruits too

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
pikuchato

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 12:30:53 AM

"i did expect my investment in NOXT as a 5 year investment minimum"

You saw a roadmap of 3 months but decided to expect this investment as a "5 year investment minimum"?
I respect you a lot, I also respect you for defending your friend - I would probably to the same.

But I just don't believe you Tongue

EDIT: At one hand you are saying you are happy with your seeds, at the other hand you won't buy exactly the same seeds for 1/5 price you paid for those you are very happy with.
Explanation?
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 12:50:26 AM

EDIT: At one hand you are saying you are happy with your seeds, at the other hand you won't buy exactly the same seeds for 1/5 price you paid for those you are very happy with.
Explanation?

Explanation:

i have really a lot projects where i own 1% or more of total coins
if i start to own more they expect me to work for it  Cool

but my time is used up by work for DMD
so i keep my investments low at my other seeds
better place more seed than big seeds

im not a daystrader
i dont care NOXT now is 5x cheaper than the moment i got my target percentage of total coins

i dont use the word seed and plants and fruits without reason
one great hobby i have is grow chilli (ultra hot ones....)

and i learned to judge a plant at end of year
after harvest
and not before

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
pikuchato

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 01:00:40 AM

oh come on lol now we are spiritual? "im not a daystrader"?
Sorry I just don't buy it, we can just stop arguing about that because it leads nowhere.
I think you are on auto-mode protecting your friend and I respect that, but if you were right about the project state the market would be somewhere near your opinion. this is not the case.
The market is the most reliable survey, no one tells bullshit over there unless he is willing to pay for those bullshit Smiley

I really respect you cryptonit, I used to think you are just a pumper back in 2013-2014 but after all those years full of deliveries and hard times for DMD I have no doubt you are one of the hardest working developers in this space.
Maybe you can teach Jason few moves? Smiley
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 01:29:56 AM

oh come on lol now we are spiritual? "im not a daystrader"?
Sorry I just don't buy it, we can just stop arguing about that because it leads nowhere.

i understand its hard to accept that other human beings operate maybe by following another codex or priority of goals

but when i say im no daytrader than thats a fact

i do trading some coins but not for profit always for support my investment
by generate liquidity and positive market impulses

there is not a single investment i have that is not longterm

daytrading as the name say is not longterm
u dont care for the coin u just care for market and trading parameter

thats not how i am

call me a outdated model of human maybe
but i believe in dreams and try to help them come true
and not in 5-10% gain a day by trading

i know there lot people here in cryptobusiness just for money

i seek much more success

and earn money is just a small part of success for me
earn respect and be a "good" man (in a ethic sense) is much more important for me

money is just represented on the bottom two layers of
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow%27s_hierarchy_of_needs

pikuchato

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 01:46:54 AM

yeah yeah I know money is not everything, I just don't believe what you say that's all.

Good job with distracting this discussion, every time I try to discuss the poor state of this project somehow it gets distracted to something else, usually general crypto/life things which are totally unrelated to my claims.

Do you have anything to say about that Jason missed every single deadline he set by himself? and in most of the cases he wouldn't even bother himself to post a short message telling why?
Or about that his deliveries looks like 20 days work and not like 365 days work?

Because basically those were my original claims before we started to talk about peace and love.
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 08:45:48 AM

if i installed the beta does it update to production itself?
good to see activity

im special interested in the europe services u try to add in cooperation with europecoin i guess
and DMD team mostly based in europe too

It should do yes. I'm going to assume prod. is fine unless I get more reports of it not. You should see v0.1.6 on login/sign-up screen either now or within a couple of hours via auto-update as that version is production-only.

Europe payments are a definite. I just want some stronger AML/KYC processes/verification in place to protect myself and the app. (200 euro for transfers/purchases looks like current unverified limit). It works just like the Australian Noble Pay activity that is currently live.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 10:43:18 AM

before we started to talk about peace and love.

we should talk more about this  Grin

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 10:46:08 AM

if i installed the beta does it update to production itself?
good to see activity

im special interested in the europe services u try to add in cooperation with europecoin i guess
and DMD team mostly based in europe too

It should do yes. I'm going to assume prod. is fine unless I get more reports of it not. You should see v0.1.6 on login/sign-up screen either now or within a couple of hours via auto-update as that version is production-only.

Europe payments are a definite. I just want some stronger AML/KYC processes/verification in place to protect myself and the app. (200 euro for transfers/purchases looks like current unverified limit). It works just like the Australian Noble Pay activity that is currently live.

thx for feedback

u see pikuchato jason speaks
if u talk nice into the wood the forest answer nice
if u take a dump in the wood be happy that he doesnt return that.....

penambang

Activity: 548
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 10:59:07 AM

I just install noble apps froom playstore, verification email link is broken.
I got error 404
Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 09:22:28 PM

I got error 404

Sorry, that should now be resolved.

szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 12:29:02 AM

I got error 404

i tried to register for the test also, once ago,
but ran into a 404.
I thought it was my crappy network because i didn't see anybody complaining here,
can you please add szenekonzept@googlemail.com to the test?

thank you.

also possibly interesting read for you, our current paper/roadmap:
http://www.europecoin.eu.org/europcoin-info-resources-2/press-info?download=28:whitepaper-orga-and-tech-01-2016

have fun
Matthias  Grin

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 02:15:19 AM

I got error 404

but ran into a 404.
I thought it was my crappy network because i didn't see anybody complaining here,

thank you.

http://www.europecoin.eu.org/europcoin-info-resources-2/press-info?download=28:whitepaper-orga-and-tech-01-2016

have fun
Matthias  Grin

Will definitely read today.

Can confirm the email verification is working again, although it isn't currently necessary to use the app.

I've added your email to the beta test version list.

App. though is also available publicly on Store here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jasonlcurby.noble
(let me know if link isn't working).

You should see version 0.1.6 (as below) in Store or your app. will auto-update.
– Open beta: available on Google Play store for community to aid in bug-hunting, feedback and improvement
– Preparation for v0.2
– Login and registration process improved
– Improved security of data/details
– Improved usability and intuitiveness of login, registrations and account processes
– Fixed issues with Noble Pay when paying to Australian accounts and BSB (without BPAY)
– Improved usability in activities where keyboard was popping up before user action submitted
– AML/KYC framework

Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 03:37:31 AM

Yeah this is a giant fukin piss take , By the way Rofo the App is not in general release on google play at all!! If it is you could at least give us a link. How about an update even??

Thanks for the feedback Zebe, after giving the two links for earlier non-production before release I assumed it was working for you. Now I'm aware, I'm going to roll back right now and try re-production and share a few links. Let me know in 15-30 after I post 3 (will post old test and new production to see if you can access).

Edit: Try this for production: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jasonlcurby.noble

Try this for for the old testing link: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.jasonlcurby.noble

Production should work, as it's in production state. I will put 0.1.6 live (current) once I know prod. is fine.

production link working fine, thanks

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
NASdaq

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 04:34:05 AM

Piku, in case you haven't noticed, I've been genuinely done trying to communicate and reason with you for a very long time. Do your worst, as you have been doing and threatening to do for 12+ months. Everyone in my personal circle, crypto. circle (despite damage it does), and legal circle are very well aware of this thread and people such as yourself. This thread has gotten utterly ridiculous, from alpha to beta to legal updates to business updates to incoming 2.0, the positive energy lasts at maximum a week, before legal, personal issues are continuously brought back up.

Orders are being processed when they come through, the app is receiving positive feedback, business issues are almost resolved post-Christmas period, patch 2.0 is still due yet taking longer than expected (legal noose is tightening for BTC/payments, making your demands and threats for not rushing insignificant in comparison).

When 2.0 is out and international payments being done under an umbrella business, I will most probably be permanently deleting (edit for Piku: locking - feel free then to discuss NOXT on bitcointalk outside without my engagement while I post updates/new versions on the website) this thread. It's toxic. You may then take your personal qualms to my personal email, through the app. as complaint/feedback, or to the usual legal channels.

Quote from: pikuchato
Well... I think it is time for me to eat my hat and admit my assumptions were 100% wrong all the way.
The last few days almost made me an heart-attack, I really did not see this coming...

I am more then amazed about how things turned out, honestly this app looks even better then the original plan of noxt.
As an investor in noxt, I just couldn't be happier right now.

May I use your quote somewhere to promote NOXT, piku?

The most frustrating part is 9/10 people in this thread posting do not actually use the app. (with more than 3/4s not installing it) or the website utility before it. Or if you do it's using a completely different alias.

great update Rofo!  the doubters only exist to motivate, so don't ignore them, listen to them ... and work to prove them wrong
penambang

Activity: 548
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 08:33:09 AM

Rofo, is it possible to disable "did you know" section?
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 02:05:17 PM

I got error 404

but ran into a 404.

thank you.

Will definitely read today.

great thanks for adding and feel free to share your thoughts in our thread,
after having read the white paper. i am definitely interested to know, your ideas about it.

have fun
Matthias
   Wink

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 10:24:11 PM

Rofo, is it possible to disable "did you know" section?

Yep will be in settings in 0.2 patch.

Rofo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 12:11:51 PM

Some coins will be unavailable over the weekend while I run some tests on wallets/addresses.

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: