Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:32:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping  (Read 2115842 times)
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:23:32 PM

Annnnddd, I'm officially on board.....appreciate the coins crazyivan Smiley

I figure why not be in both ETH and Factom.....seems like a novel idea to me.

Glad to be here!!

With BTC going to a new ATH you might want to reconsider your gladness as FCT is going to take several more heavy hits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:27:33 PM

Annnnddd, I'm officially on board.....appreciate the coins crazyivan Smiley

I figure why not be in both ETH and Factom.....seems like a novel idea to me.

Glad to be here!!

With BTC going to a new ATH you might want to reconsider your gladness as FCT is going to take several more heavy hits.

Already prepared for that, brother!  I've just started nibbling.....never said I went all in Smiley

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:04:25 PM

Well, I m officially out of Factom, I do not own a single Factoid anymore.

This huge M2 delay made me think Factom s big time stuck. Also, I seriously do not see anything Factom can do which cannot be performed by Ether anyway and Ether DOES DELIVER on time.

Good luck to the Factom team and all Factoid holders, I hope you do end up with a profit.

I'm glad. Nobody owes you anything, and your comments came out of desperation as a bagholder that probably bought at 800k.

Also, do you even "github" ? To me, the project seems to be very close to M2. Anyways, good luck on your future investments.

Actually i can understand CrazyIvan hes post, The factom team need to hire some people that actually can give answers and talk to people.
Mostly what they are doing is selling overpriced entry coins and buying them cheap of the market back. No wonder they dont mind
a very cheap price. Every cheap factom now is a great way for them to increase their holdings or get some $.

I liked Factom a lot but nowadays it only gives a sour taste in my mouth.

It was really a miracle actually they posted 10 post ago something, Only need to take them 2 weeks.

Actually their usage isnt increasing at all probably cause of their lack of development, My guess people would love to switch to TIERION (google it) cause their cheaper
better and they do DELIVER.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:33:05 PM

This huge M2 delay made me think Factom s big time stuck. Also, I seriously do not see anything Factom can do which cannot be performed by Ether anyway and Ether DOES DELIVER on time.

Good luck to the Factom team and all Factoid holders, I hope you do end up with a profit.

I'm glad. Nobody owes you anything, and your comments came out of desperation as a bagholder that probably bought at 800k.

Also, do you even "github" ? To me, the project seems to be very close to M2. Anyways, good luck on your future investments.

Well, I was trying to be nice but since you re an ASS to me I ll spit it out. I spoke to some people who seem well informed about why Factom s in such delay. It seems Factom team leaders have been trying to secure another round of financing in the UK and have been unsuccessful for now. Would not be suprised if Factom team is selling their tokens to keep the entire operation going on and sell overpriced entry coins at the same time the way Mrboot suggested in the previous post. 

Again, I do not know if this information s true or not, I m passing on what I have been told only because I believe in transparency. So, do not base your decisions on my info, I have no more stake in Factom at all.

Cheers.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Freckleg

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:41:18 PM

Actually i can understand CrazyIvan hes post, The factom team need to hire some people that actually can give answers and talk to people.
Mostly what they are doing is selling overpriced entry coins and buying them cheap of the market back. No wonder they dont mind
a very cheap price. Every cheap factom now is a great way for them to increase their holdings or get some $.

It was really a miracle actually they posted 10 post ago something, Only need to take them 2 weeks.

Actually their usage isnt increasing at all probably cause of their lack of development, My guess people would love to switch to TIERION (google it) cause their cheaper

Actually usage is increasing and quite rapidly. It took factom months to reach 100k usage, it took them another few months to reach 1 mln, it took them one and half month to reach 2 mln, now it's usage is close to 1 mln a month and growing. And this is before M2 and any of the actual partnerships kicking in. It is quite simple they are steadily conquering China, that is a big market.
Factom is a nice hedge, blockchain independent and that makes it unique.

Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:41:39 PM

Well, I was trying to be nice but since you re an ASS to me I ll spit it out. I spoke to some people who seem well informed about why Factom s in such delay. It seems Factom team leaders have been trying to secure another round of financing in the UK and have been unsuccessful for now. Would not be suprised if Factom team is selling their tokens to keep the entire operation going on and sell overpriced entry coins at the same time the way Mrboot suggested in the previous post.  

Again, I do not know if this information s true or not, I m passing on what I have been told only because I believe in transparency. So, do not base your decisions on my info, I have no more stake in Factom at all.

Cheers.

I doubt they are working on a new round of financing, can anyone of the Factom team reply on that ? Should be fair enought cause were all invested in your business.

But i do believe they dont care about the price that one Factoid cost at all, simply cause. Company's dont buy Factoids atm they use their entry coins bought from the webshop and for that price they can buy back much more factoids back so they can make a huge profit on what they actually pay for EC and ask their costumers.

So how lower the factoid price how easier the factoid team makes money i wonder if there is somewere stated what profits they made from selling EC.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:57:13 PM

I got the feeling that Brian/Factom purposely was choosing to not answer crazyivan's questions/posts.
And yes, the model seems to favour low FCT price, if ive understood it correctly.

Freckleg

Activity: 508

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:22:36 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2016, 06:42:08 PM by Freckleg

I got the feeling that Brian/Factom purposely was choosing to not answer crazyivan's questions/posts.
And yes, the model seems to favour low FCT price, if ive understood it correctly.

Actually usage influences price, higher usage is higher factoid price. Quite normal. So a good M2 + good partnerships are quite important.
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:34:48 PM

the model only favors low price for Factom, Lower price means more coins buy-back and more profits for their foundation.

Actually usage influences price, higher usage is higher factoid price. Quite normal. So a good M2 + good partnerships are quite important.

Not complete true that only counts after you reached a bigger number of credits beeing used every block lets say 3k plus, and were far from that.

With this model i wont be surprised to see factom go sub 100k.
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:43:57 PM

the model only favors low price for Factom, Lower price means more coins buy-back and more profits for their foundation.

That is not true. Why do you and some others still believe that? How should that work?
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:41:34 PM

That is not true. Why do you and some others still believe that? How should that work?

Oke Tempus then answer this i might be wrong.

The Entry coins are beeing sold on a Fixed price right ?

Factoids give a steady conversion rate atm right ?

So if company's buy Entry coins for $200 in the store, then factom can buy for that $200 new coins what in conversion now means they can buy much more then they used in first place.

tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:02:56 PM

Oke Tempus then answer this i might be wrong.

The Entry coins are beeing sold on a Fixed price right ?

Factoids give a steady conversion rate atm right ?

So if company's buy Entry coins for $200 in the store, then factom can buy for that $200 new coins what in conversion now means they can buy much more then they used in first place.

They can sell EC's for a higher price then 1/10 cent while they convert (for the customer) FCT's to EC's at a value of 1/10 cents - the difference is the profit. And that is what they do in the Store (but I highly doubt that it's for bigger companies and partnerships). Either way, that has nothing to do with the FCT-price. They can do that with FCT's at 90 cent and they could do the same with a price at 9 Dollar. Low prices are no benefit for them. Btw: You could do that as well.
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:37:31 PM

From a technical perspective, this is the healthiest I've seen the Factom charts in a long, long time.

I suspect we're in for an uptrend.

I dont think traders and speculators will let Factom go out of this nice +/- 5% loop. Great for ping pong trading.

The only thing which can break this trend if that fucking M2.

Bye!! Stop Ranting, We dont care.
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 01:20:41 AM

Austin Blockchain for Business Meetup: Factom - Making the World's Systems Honest

Abhi Dobhal - VP of Business Development at Factom (which is based in Austin) - will discuss Factom's approach to securing digital fingerprints of your data on the blockchain. Abhi will also cover some real business use cases for doing so. Click here for a quick video introduction.

http://www.meetup.com/Austin-Blockchain-for-Business-Meetup/events/230859917/
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098

Angel investor.

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:25:13 AM

What's the status of FACTOM, like development, business.

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
whiteorg72

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:03:17 AM

Chart from Business Insider made me think of Factom ...
http://imgur.com/5NTOb3E
hieu1010

Activity: 26
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 05:44:25 AM

Look at weak buy orders on poloniex, Factom is shitcoin. Sell all and out .
husky1971

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 05:58:34 AM

Look at weak buy orders on poloniex, Factom is shitcoin. Sell all and out .

https://www.yuanbao.com/trade/fct2cny
go go go go go FCT
hieu1010

Activity: 26
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:24:09 AM

Dev team will never finish M2 . You should give up project, go home , and breed pigs .
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:07:52 AM

From a technical perspective, this is the healthiest I've seen the Factom charts in a long, long time.

I suspect we're in for an uptrend.

I dont think traders and speculators will let Factom go out of this nice +/- 5% loop. Great for ping pong trading.

The only thing which can break this trend if that fucking M2.

Bye!! Stop Ranting, We dont care.

Maybe u like losing money but I m sure lots of other people WILL care.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: