Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:17:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 [465] 466 467 468 469 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FACTOM - Introducing Honesty to Record-Keeping  (Read 2115836 times)
monarx911@i.ua

Activity: 728
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:02:24 PM

the interest of such giants will have a very positive effect for the entire crypto industry. The block chain is our future and everyone starts to understand this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
broadhurst

Activity: 159
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:27:04 PM

and what news? I read twitter and what interesting here?
Toyota interviewed 100+ startups and narrowed the selection down to 9 that were invited to present. We were the only #blockchain company!
you do not find it interesting that such companies show interest in the blockchain
Forget about all the "Good News" articles and links being touted on this forum trying to talk up Factom - the link below is now my only source for the status of Factom's future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5ene1ba_1Q 

monarx911@i.ua

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:51:15 PM

Toyota interviewed 100+ startups and narrowed the selection down to 9 that were invited to present. We were the only #blockchain company!
you do not find it interesting that such companies show interest in the blockchain
Forget about all the "Good News" articles and links being touted on this forum trying to talk up Factom - the link below is now my only source for the status of Factom's future.

I have not been crypto for the first year and do not pay attention to the news, I only draw general conclusions about who is who, with the fact I have been working on the stock exchange for several years
Poor-People

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:04:59 PM

This project has a lot of fans and it's also a good community, I believe they will be the companies that grow. Factom has been here for many years, long enough that it is a strong group to deal with any problems that come up, with a team that has experience in this project over the years they will definitely change the factum be wonderful in the future.
atree

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:52:25 PM

factom up 10% then drop 25% , blah blah , lost faith , pointless news , pointless everything , waste of time token , all confidence lost
lamle

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:58:15 PM

Blessings in this adventure and the beautiful young ladies that work there!
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:55:24 AM

factom up 10% then drop 25% , blah blah , lost faith , pointless news , pointless everything , waste of time token , all confidence lost

Please go and find something what is hyping right now. In a see of red Factom at least is green... Just for example, right now:

Bitcoin: -0,92%
Ethereum: -9,89%
Cardano: -11,88%
NEO: -7,88%
Binance: -2,34%
ICON: -8,53%

Factom: + 1,66%

The only other asset on my Watchlist that is in the green today: Dragonchain

broadhurst

Activity: 159
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:26:08 AM

I have not been crypto for the first year and do not pay attention to the news, I only draw general conclusions about who is who, with the fact I have been working on the stock exchange for several years
Without doubt Factom will still be around for the next bull run and the price looks good value for money - for those of us who bought at <$2  it is ok but some people bought in at $70 and you can understand them being disillusioned when they see Factom as one of the worst performers in this bear market especially when they keep being told how well supported it is. This is why I gave them this link to hopefully put a smile on their face
narutos

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:06:17 AM

Without doubt Factom will still be around for the next bull run and the price looks good value for money - for those of us who bought at <$2  it is ok but some people bought in at $70 and you can understand them being disillusioned when they see Factom as one of the worst performers in this bear market especially when they keep being told how well supported it is. This is why I gave them this link to hopefully put a smile on their face

unlike other projects, factom already have their products and is currently working to deliver their products to fortune 500 companies
narutos

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:07:54 AM

nah, factom will stay around and might emerge as the next blockchain giant in the next bull run, delivering factomize products to companies
narutos

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:09:09 AM

Please go and find something what is hyping right now. In a see of red Factom at least is green... Just for example, right now:

Bitcoin: -0,92%
Ethereum: -9,89%
Cardano: -11,88%
NEO: -7,88%
Binance: -2,34%
ICON: -8,53%

Factom: + 1,66%

The only other asset on my Watchlist that is in the green today: Dragonchain

These are no doubt some of the more stable/professional blockchain projects working hard in bear markets and stay on top of their game
narutos

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:13:01 AM

guess Factom will factomize Toyota data? Factom is currently working with fortune 500, plus land registry government in Japan
narutos

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:15:04 AM

The reason why a project THIS good with sooo much potential and so much good tech and advancement keeps falling in price is easy.

they don`t do marketing or anything to drive hype at alll....its coool being a tech guru and all but by ommiting the other fraction you`ll sink any boat..

They can have the best project in the world...if they stay in their garage and dont start to scream to evrybody out there that they EXIST and that they are BETTER.... the price will forever slowly fall down ....

its sad  because factom is such a project...so good and yet spitting on an OP marketing strategy brcause they beleive that adoption will come from itself if they are good enought..... maybe ...maybe...but this will take a big amount of time a.k.a lots of years... and a big amount of time like this don`t have its place in a fast growing market like that...

we will see a pump for sure...but to where to? idk... its not with their current lets stay forever quiet  on marketing and hackaton and do conference (a.k.a mostly S*** and never had any effect on a projet yet except some recognition) that they will acheive their masterpeice...

You can`t do nothing MEANINFULL for INVESTORS without marketing in the crypto sphere because the adoption is still a 5 year to a decade away for most of those project...

And i mean marketing to drive investor to want to have your asset and hold it.... so far the only reason i would want fct is if i had a compagny wich would need data security and that FCT was the only way to... because they clearly dont have any MARKET drive at the moment.... i mean they are a the same point than the begining and they had for 300k in volume for over TWO year each day! and some day much much more! we speak about million and million in volume some of those days... i even saw 8000 btc one day in the peak on a single exchange.... and its like of there wasn`t any single ENERGY left from ALL This trade

THIS (the no energy left after we rinsed at leats 100 time our starting market cap).....should be a MASSIVE red flag for them for a wake up call in marketing ...but every times a fool like me do a post like that it goes under the bridge and i get response like ...just wait you`ll see...and then the next year the crypto almost completly collasped (i know we are in a bear run but divider by 20 (fct) to 80 (GAME) is NOT NORMAL).... ask BCY ask SYNX ask VOX aks GAME ....and those are only the project i can think quickly of... they where all in the top contender at some point but nowhere today with 0.1 to 1 btc in volume per day... thats what a no marketing give no matter the idea no matter the tech....

PPL just dont come ring at your bell to and makes you popular.... its because you are popûlar that ppl come ring to your bell

I hope this have put some fire in the belly of some dev at FACTOM ...after all... you are still a MARGIN crypto and  should at leats try to make like the compagny is working enough toward popularity and QUICK adoption TO BORROW MORE than what I have TO BUY your FCT and risk liquidation Wink.

i bet the over massive drop in fct have broken many long and you have lost all this potential (i mean a long starting at 150k was very technycally  bright lol...just imagine those who started at 250k wich is still a good point...now image all the other and imagine all this energy
lost forever for your FACTOM team...

no wonder ppl are feeling uneasy about FCT at the moment...and no i`m not one of them... i just love fct but hate how much i never HEARD about it or saw any REAL marketing move in the two last year and how the price is ABSOLUTE NON SENSE and that we dont SEE any struggle or move by the team to try to patch this up LIKE if everything was fine and that being back to sqaure 1 dosen`t matter to us YOUR investor that made you WHAT you are today....

Sorry english is not my first language as you could have guessed

P.S before i got any reply of the type... yeah but its still higher in usd.... Let me make you learn a little something Smiley

when i invest at NYSE with MY FIAT..i expect to do a FIAT GAIN, i am farming economically FIAT money cool !...

Does factom have any place or any way to be bought with usd ? NO!

I invested BTC, i expect to do a BTC GAIN, i am farming economically CRYPTO (BTC).

its BTC i want i dont care about the USD price ...you don`t have a gateway to that!! I sincerly Hope you dont expect ppl to buy BTC with THEIR fiat just to buy your FCT to farm FIAT.... if i would have want to farm FIAT i would have bought and STAYED with crpyto PAIRED with FIAT so that i can FARM FIAT a.k.a kept my btc...

I expected more BTC and let me decide what the Heck i want to do with them or mostly WHEN i want to do something with them....the USD is still up song is like you are saying to me you have decide the usage of MY btc i gave you AND also at what price you impose me to sell it...

Until you have a gateway to fiat... all you INVESTOR ARE EXPECTING MORE BTC...or at leats those who are not complete newbies 6-18 month old trader....

Lets us decide WHEN AND WHAT and WHICH PRICE we want to get rid of our BTC ...until then we give you BTC to FARM THEM... not to compare them to fiat 1 year later to put some balm on how much we got raped Wink

This p.s. is not directed toward FCT directly btw...

Basically Factom made it clear that they do not invest in marketing, instead, they invest in their product and development
monarx911@i.ua

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:41:43 PM

at a factor other development strategy they do not need a HYIP, they work on a product and develop a product, they do not need a crowd of hamsters that will buy their coins, they look to the future and develop what was conceived
monarx911@i.ua

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:43:54 PM

Yes, such a fall of the coin, no one expected this very strong blow, but I think it's all temporary
monarx911@i.ua

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:51:31 PM

on the charts soon the output from one of the biggest triangles on the factum I think October can show itself very well
GrossBit

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:06:18 PM

After my cynical view and sarcasm from the world of factom , on a serious note comes this https://speakingofcrypto.com/2018/06/29/014/ After reading up more on the dept of homeland security investment and interest in factom and listening to bits on data security and the money factom can save business , etc etc , i am very very surprised that factom is not way above its current value , and im talking about hundreds of dollars above , i have a feeling the dam will collapse and the "moon shot" will arrive soon , factom is too good to be valued at this level.
I have seen what Tim Draper has had to say ""FACTOM has the potential to be bigger than IBM, Oracle & Palantir COMBINED" that is quite a bold statement to make and i will take his words seriously , why not , if anyone knows it is likely him, after all he has made his fortune looking ahead.
In summary factoms dots are all joining up , ill see you all back here when things get crazy and jaws drop at the success that factom will become in the very near future , im being positive and after reading and listening more to those who are deeply involved in factom , i cant see any other way but up .

currently position 112 on coinmarketcap with a cap of $52,629,174 i look at this and shake my head with a "no way" thought meaning i just get the feeling that this asset factom is undervalued by a ridiculous level.

As with all things , time will tell the story .

You mean a market cap of 40,314,285 USD ? lol
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:25:10 PM

Yes, such a fall of the coin, no one expected this very strong blow, but I think it's all temporary

Agreed with you this looking temporary situation soon this will be over this is legit project but it also effected by that long bear market. If this coin will be listed on big exchange than it will get more better chance to grow.
XCNP

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:30:24 PM

I will say same just look at the current marketcap of this project which is sitting at $40 millions. An increase of 10x will bring the price back at $46 with all the development going on. I wonder how many people have used this opportunity to grab this life time opportunity. Factom will change life of many people in future.
monarx911@i.ua

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:04:22 PM

Agreed with you this looking temporary situation soon this will be over this is legit project but it also effected by that long bear market. If this coin will be listed on big exchange than it will get more better chance to grow.
yes, he is already on many exchanges and he is in margin trading, not every coin is allowed to trade marginally
Pages: « 1 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 [465] 466 467 468 469 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: