Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:06:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339387 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:57:05 AM

dzimbeck you say you got 100 million but there isn't a wallet with 100 mio. What's your wallet address?

Most of it on BTER. Any wallet with a lower case "b" is mine. I can also post wallet addresses or show screenshots from my wallet.

I never sold a coin. Didnt really care about it to be honest. I just wanted to code. And i intend to code.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qawzsx

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:58:01 AM

where is the dev?

Im here.

Bob is an extortionist and him and his loser friend Gekko were part of the project, they were kicked off and then they threw a giant shitfit.

They kept threatening everyone for coins. And i just was tired of it and finally explained it. They were threatening to "ruin my reputation" and in reality it only makes them look like total fools.

They are also thieves too and they sent fake bills to the person who hired me. They threatened him and he gave them Bay in response which they dumped and laughed about it.

When I finally got them to leave, i wanted to focus on developement this is the only reason i was late with the wallet. Because the working conditions were absurdly stupid.

It certainly was not my coin but i was hired and didnt know who on earth these guys were before going on the project. I thought i was only going to have to clone Halo and do pegging. I didnt think that they would go to such great lengths to use my name. And it only shows what absolute fools they are.

Just to be clear, was bob part of the team behind bay originally?  who is now overseeing the project? I understand your the dev, but who else is officially behind this project.

His name was already made public, his name is Steven Dai from China. Hes a really good guy in my opinon.

I didnt know who Bob and Gekko were before this. I learned quick that they are just a couple of sleazy extortionists. After they were asked to leave for extorting they acted like a bunch of pussies and started making threats.

If anything this has proven to only be entertaining.

It doesnt stop me from developing either so in effect the only ones they are incriminating is themselves.

Although they do seem to like abusing fake accounts.

So in summary, dzimbeck who is a respected memeber of the community and a proven, compitent developer will continue to back and develop this project.

That is all I and this community need to know.

Thnakyou!

are you joking me.. he couldn't even make the wallet for bay...lmao.. he's a failure and been fucked in his ass one to many time by his chess coach/uncle.

his time has come.. In a few hours/days he'll vanish from the forums and create a new identity on here. In the mean time I'll still be here, using my same account and continuing to make money..

God I love this place.

Robert Duskes - aka Bobsurplus
Jessica Duskes

Laval, QC, Canada

Adding:

http://www.surplustraders.net/contact-us

Marshall Duskes - 866-266-7638
marshall@surplustraders.net

Ted Duskes - 800-341-6468
ted@surplustraders.net

Can this be a family of scammers?

Oh, wait, the only one missing from there is Robert Duskes

Cloakko

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:59:05 AM

Is it something lawyers can have for xmas dinner? http://www.surplustraders.net/contact-us

Marshall Duskes: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/marshall-duskes/2/69a/89a

Jessica Duskes: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=293877826&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=3fVy&locale=en_US&trk=tyah&trkInfo=tarId%3A1418345863692%2Ctas%3AJessica%20Duskes%2Cidx%3A1-1-1

Ted Duskes: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=97929834&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=L2VV&locale=en_US&srchid=70457301418346104193&srchindex=4&srchtotal=10&trk=vsrp_people_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A70457301418346104193%2CVSRPtargetId%3A97929834%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary

XC | XST
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 01:00:44 AM

Has anyone ever seen such an impressive dump in their life?!!  Shocked

Zimbeck must have nerves of steel if he didn't dump on that too!

I didnt because im not in it for the money. These guys are.
May you tell us how many coins he team gave to Bob? so we could an estimation of another possible dump.

Indeed, that would explain the hard dumps this coin suffer since the beginning ...

Its hard to say I can check the skype logs i think him and gekko got at least 35 million each from an extortion attempt. They were jealous i had 100 million Bay that was bought for me by Steven. Which personally i dont give a rats ass about. Never sold a single one.

It was part of the original offer. They knew all about it. I even degraded to posting a screenshot about it where they said OK.

Gekko and Bob made the FAQ and only had me fill out the part about the tech shit. To which they lied about everything else. Almost 50% of the coins were bought by Bobs team NOT Bob himself. Steven though he needed Bob to push the coin. Its ok, Steve made a mistake it was his first big coin. Those joke names that i had to sit and defend were made up by Gekko and Bob or whoever they asked. He then told his team and us he would pay his "team" 500 BTC. But i knew it was a lie. I called him out on it several times and i was pissed. To be honest, i only wanted to develop not babysit a bunch of thieves.

Unfortunately, 500 BTC was released to Bob and he admits it. So need i say more.

So lets get something straight here. It was Stevens coin but Bob and Gekko tried to domineer it and extort from it. Then when asked to leave the threaten everyone over and over again. Like a broken record.

Then he tries to start his own threads, put my name all over it etc. Whatever he could do to get a rise out of me.

THERE IS a dev fund but nothing compared to what they said it was going to be. This was not something that was NOT in my control in any way whatsoever.

And I can prove that I asked OVER AND OVER again for employee help. I started a Trello, i asked for staffers, i asked for developers, i asked for project managers.

All i got in return was seeing Bob go buy himself a house(or move or whatever he was doing), go MIA and Ryan aka Gekko to order around all of Bobs group and then occasionally condescend me calling me a "genius"

Gekko also likes to make up fake bills and pad them and when you question it he threatens you. Because hes just a thief like his friend.

Gekko wanted 20 thousand dollars right off the bat for the coin build. And him and Bob wanted to chop up the dev fund which they insisted was for marketing more than developement because in Bobs eyes "developing doesnt matter"
owned. simple as that.
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:01:09 AM

Surplus Traders Smiley go figure.

I don't believe in coincidence
Bernays

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:01:47 AM

It's always megalomaniacs who get everything and all the money  Angry All the billionaires could be honest people but it's always megalomaniacs  Sad
poor you. did u already get your cup of warm milk today?

Not funny, I don't tolerate lactose.  Angry
get some soyamilk, tastes yum yum yum!

Don't drink that it's full of estrogen!  Shocked
tits for your own!

You don't like tits?  Huh  Angry

Are you a boy or a girl? If you're a girl you can PM me Wink
powersup

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:03:33 AM

where is the dev?

Im here.

Bob is an extortionist and him and his loser friend Gekko were part of the project, they were kicked off and then they threw a giant shitfit.

They kept threatening everyone for coins. And i just was tired of it and finally explained it. They were threatening to "ruin my reputation" and in reality it only makes them look like total fools.

They are also thieves too and they sent fake bills to the person who hired me. They threatened him and he gave them Bay in response which they dumped and laughed about it.

When I finally got them to leave, i wanted to focus on developement this is the only reason i was late with the wallet. Because the working conditions were absurdly stupid.

It certainly was not my coin but i was hired and didnt know who on earth these guys were before going on the project. I thought i was only going to have to clone Halo and do pegging. I didnt think that they would go to such great lengths to use my name. And it only shows what absolute fools they are.

Just to be clear, was bob part of the team behind bay originally?  who is now overseeing the project? I understand your the dev, but who else is officially behind this project.

His name was already made public, his name is Steven Dai from China. Hes a really good guy in my opinon.

I didnt know who Bob and Gekko were before this. I learned quick that they are just a couple of sleazy extortionists. After they were asked to leave for extorting they acted like a bunch of pussies and started making threats.

If anything this has proven to only be entertaining.

It doesnt stop me from developing either so in effect the only ones they are incriminating is themselves.

Although they do seem to like abusing fake accounts.

So in summary, dzimbeck who is a respected memeber of the community and a proven, compitent developer will continue to back and develop this project.

That is all I and this community need to know.

Thnakyou!

are you joking me.. he couldn't even make the wallet for bay...lmao.. he's a failure and been fucked in his ass one to many time by his chess coach/uncle.

his time has come.. In a few hours/days he'll vanish from the forums and create a new identity on here. In the mean time I'll still be here, using my same account and continuing to make money..

God I love this place.

I was late because you were busy threatening everyone and i had to meet Steven in Thailand. Then i had a stomach flu.

When i got back home i had to deal with the fake thread you made to FUD me and your pathetic attempt at Doxing me like a highschooler or something. Then i see barrabas putting me in the same sentence as you and i lost it.

The only one you are making look stupid Bob is yourself. HOPE YOU ENJOY THE COMMUNITIES 500 BTC

500BTC is a lot and it sucks he got his hands on it.  But to put into perspective its 500 of 3000.  So lets see development of this project continue regardless.  All this has ultimately proven is bob is a liar, manipulator, and a scammer.  And all, especially his P&D group should be cautious of him.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:04:31 AM

dzimbeck you say you got 100 million but there isn't a wallet with 100 mio. What's your wallet address?

You cannot believe Zimbeck at all. He lies completely, so although what he just posted may be generally true, he has lied thoroughly many times about the terms of what he got. He told in another thread -and provided the wallet's addresses, that he had been given less than 20 million coins. Now he says 100 million. That means he has been selling -or has in the exchange, to be sold, 80 million. But, again, he is a psycho and a pathological liar who mixes truths -only when they are already known- with constant lies so it is impossible to know when or if he ever is telling any truths. Stay away from this no good piece of shit.

Bob stinks, such a piece of shit, but6 at least you KNOW who he is and what to expect. This is exponentially worse, this piece of shit individual, Zimbeck.
dirtyboots77

Activity: 255

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:04:41 AM

develop all you want kid, you're only developing for yourself as no one will trust you after im finished with you.

You just have "finished with him" and he's come out of it without a dent.

Are you joking

We have not even got started....

so...start...
zoata87
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 01:05:12 AM

It's always megalomaniacs who get everything and all the money  Angry All the billionaires could be honest people but it's always megalomaniacs  Sad
poor you. did u already get your cup of warm milk today?

Not funny, I don't tolerate lactose.  Angry
get some soyamilk, tastes yum yum yum!

Don't drink that it's full of estrogen!  Shocked
tits for your own!

You don't like tits?  Huh  Angry

Are you a boy or a girl? If you're a girl you can PM me Wink
nooooo! i love tits! i have to dissapoint you in that case, arrows up :/
dirtyboots77

Activity: 255

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:05:53 AM

You cannot believe Zimbeck at all. He lies completely, so although what he just posted may be generally true, he has lied thoroughly many times about the terms of what he got. He told in another thread -and provided the wallet's addresses, that he had been given less than 20 million coins. Now he says 100 million. That means he has been selling -or has in the exchange, to be sold, 80 million. But, again, he is a psycho and a pathological liar who mixes truths -only when they are already known- with constant lies so it is impossible to know when or if he ever is telling any truths. Stay away from this no good piece of shit.

Bob stinks, such a piece of shit, but6 at least you KNOW who he is and what to expect. This is exponentially worse, this piece of shit individual, Zimbeck.

link?
moreporknz

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

Ok, Who's hungry?

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:07:37 AM

63 Sats,   Popcorns still out!

3 - 2 - 1 @ 220, the only way to go!
mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:07:45 AM

I thought zimbeck said he doesn't hold any bitbay a while back.  Im pretty sure he said that. now he says he has 100 mill.
Cloakko

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:08:17 AM

And the price keeps falling with all these shit...

It's not serious, guys !!! I'm out !!!

Bye.

XC | XST
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:09:08 AM

link?

There are several. But the answer is inter in the thread about BAY (the uncensored one on Altcoin discussions) or the one titled ABOUT THOSE BAY FAQs, also on Altcoin discussion.

oR, SIMPLER, JUST LOOK FOR HIS POSTS AND YOU WILL FIND IT SOON ENOUGH. iT WAS A FEW DAYS AGO AND HE HASN'T POST THAT MUCH SINCE SO IT WILL BE LIKE 10-15 POSTS BACK...
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:09:40 AM

I thought zimbeck said he doesn't hold any bitbay a while back.  Im pretty sure he said that.

I repeat, this piece of shit individual is also a pathological liar.
zoata87
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 01:10:59 AM

link?

There are several. But the answer is inter in the thread about BAY (the uncensored one on Altcoin discussions) or the one titled ABOUT THOSE BAY FAQs, also on Altcoin discussion.
so, no links?
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:12:05 AM

link?

so, no links?

I'm not going tpo do the search for you if that is what you are asking
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:12:53 AM

WOW thanks for explaining, man.

And do you continue the project or ... ?

What's the future ?

I continue to develop. Bob is just hurting his own rep beyond repair. He is a known scammer. I should have done my research in advance.

Neither I nor Steven knew what calibur of person he was.

I can prove via email that i was approached for this coin. Lots of people knew i was approached. There was no planning involved i was really busy preparing Halo updates to which ive been greatly distracted and stressed by what they idiots were doing.

Although there is an accusation of "free bay" and that is not entirely the case here they actually bought with their own physical BTC. ... that is everyone EXCEPT for Rob. Who lied and said his team bought and he wanted to pay them back for promoting the coin.

I warned against this and tried to explain to not do it BUT the ICO had already finished. It was out of my control.

In fact, i was so pissed they put my name on the ICO so fast the second i said "yes" that i refused to even speak without a deposit being made on my dev work.

Steven was quick to accept he is a very nice guy.

Bob also has been threatening and trying to extort 1000 BTC from BTER by the way.

He doesnt have any limits to his greed. He feels no empathy for others.

This project however is very real and the "Chinese" control the coins. They will not allow for Bob to get a hold of any more.

Barrabas, you happy with the "truth" you lowlife or do i need to keep going?

I did believe they would help me develop since they CLAIMED that they would use their portion of BTC they received to put towards development. That was a blatant lie.

Ryan and Bob put it in their pockets and hired absolutely nobody. The only one who actually deserved a fee in the first place was my own license which was offered before the project even started 100 BTC but increased with the assumption that I would also contribute to DEV which of COURSE I would.

And no, DEV does not include fake Bills paid by Ryan that come out of absolutely fucking nowhere and he just "assumed" paying it would be OK.

The other two partners have been more than happy to pay and are will to do so out of pocket.

AND guys, the PEOPLE i was protecting from this garbage was Steven and all of you. Since a series of threats were made and i dont respond to threats.
zoata87
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 01:13:26 AM

link?

so, no links?

I'm not going tpo do the search for you if that is what you are asking

no sorry, was asking bout the weather in novograd.
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: