Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:23:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339387 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:32:46 AM

where is the dev?

Im here.

Bob is an extortionist and him and his loser friend Gekko were part of the project, they were kicked off and then they threw a giant shitfit.

They kept threatening everyone for coins. And i just was tired of it and finally explained it. They were threatening to "ruin my reputation" and in reality it only makes them look like total fools.

They are also thieves too and they sent fake bills to the person who hired me. They threatened him and he gave them Bay in response which they dumped and laughed about it.

When I finally got them to leave, i wanted to focus on developement this is the only reason i was late with the wallet. Because the working conditions were absurdly stupid.

It certainly was not my coin but i was hired and didnt know who on earth these guys were before going on the project. I thought i was only going to have to clone Halo and do pegging. I didnt think that they would go to such great lengths to use my name. And it only shows what absolute fools they are.

Just to be clear, was bob part of the team behind bay originally?  who is now overseeing the project? I understand your the dev, but who else is officially behind this project.

His name was already made public, his name is Steven Dai from China. Hes a really good guy in my opinon.

I didnt know who Bob and Gekko were before this. I learned quick that they are just a couple of sleazy extortionists. After they were asked to leave for extorting they acted like a bunch of pussies and started making threats.

If anything this has proven to only be entertaining.

It doesnt stop me from developing either so in effect the only ones they are incriminating is themselves.

Although they do seem to like abusing fake accounts.

develop all you want kid, you're only developing for yourself as no one will trust you after im finished with you.

Muahhhhhhhh

Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:34:56 AM

where is the dev?

Im here.

Bob is an extortionist and him and his loser friend Gekko were part of the project, they were kicked off and then they threw a giant shitfit.

They kept threatening everyone for coins. And i just was tired of it and finally explained it. They were threatening to "ruin my reputation" and in reality it only makes them look like total fools.

They are also thieves too and they sent fake bills to the person who hired me. They threatened him and he gave them Bay in response which they dumped and laughed about it.

When I finally got them to leave, i wanted to focus on developement this is the only reason i was late with the wallet. Because the working conditions were absurdly stupid.

It certainly was not my coin but i was hired and didnt know who on earth these guys were before going on the project. I thought i was only going to have to clone Halo and do pegging. I didnt think that they would go to such great lengths to use my name. And it only shows what absolute fools they are.

Just to be clear, was bob part of the team behind bay originally?  who is now overseeing the project? I understand your the dev, but who else is officially behind this project.

His name was already made public, his name is Steven Dai from China. Hes a really good guy in my opinon.

I didnt know who Bob and Gekko were before this. I learned quick that they are just a couple of sleazy extortionists. After they were asked to leave for extorting they acted like a bunch of pussies and started making threats.

It doesnt stop me from developing either so in effect the only ones they are incriminating is themselves.

So in summary, dzimbeck who is a respected memeber of the community and a proven, compitent developer will continue to back and develop this project.

That is all I and this community need to know.

Thnakyou!

are you joking me.. he couldn't even make the wallet for bay...lmao.. he's a failure and been fucked in his ass one to many time by his chess coach/uncle.

his time has come.. In a few hours/days he'll vanish from the forums and create a new identity on here. In the mean time I'll still be here, using my same account and continuing to make money..

God I love this place.
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 12:35:58 AM

where is the dev?

Im here.

So in summary, dzimbeck who is a respected memeber of the community and a proven, compitent developer will continue to back and develop this project.

Thnakyou!

are you joking me.. he couldn't even make the wallet for bay...lmao.. he's a failure and been fucked in his ass one to many time by his chess coach/uncle.

his time has come.. In a few hours/days he'll vanish from the forums and create a new identity on here. In the mean time I'll still be here, using my same account and continuing to make money..

God I love this place.
funny boy.
Bernays

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:38:02 AM

It's always megalomaniacs who get everything and all the money  Angry All the billionaires could be honest people but it's always megalomaniacs  Sad
poor you. did u already get your cup of warm milk today?

Not funny, I don't tolerate lactose.  Angry
get some soyamilk, tastes yum yum yum!

Don't drink that it's full of estrogen!  Shocked
qawzsx

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:38:21 AM

where is the dev?

Im here.

Thnakyou!

God I love this place.

Robert Duskes - aka Bobsurplus
Jessica Duskes

Laval, QC, Canada

zoata87
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 12:38:47 AM

It's always megalomaniacs who get everything and all the money  Angry All the billionaires could be honest people but it's always megalomaniacs  Sad
poor you. did u already get your cup of warm milk today?

Not funny, I don't tolerate lactose.  Angry
get some soyamilk, tastes yum yum yum!

Don't drink that it's full of estrogen!  Shocked
tits for your own!
atcinsecure

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:39:41 AM

fuck, she's ugly!
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:41:57 AM

You can rent this space
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:42:29 AM

develop all you want kid, you're only developing for yourself as no one will trust you after im finished with you.

You just have "finished with him" and he's come out of it without a dent.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:44:31 AM

Are you joking

We have not even got started....

Bernays

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:45:08 AM

Bob seems like someone who feeds on rape victims and rape them again!  Angry

But where is the tsunami of all those coins? Did someone castrate him?  Huh

I want to buy and dump too!!!
powersup

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:45:33 AM

yep you quickly learn who is loosing the battle, its the first person to resort to personal attacks.....
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:46:14 AM

Shocked I think you might have left it a bit late - you've got too much work to do on your own trashed reputation. (At least the other guy has one Wink )

capn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:47:40 AM

yep you quickly learn who is loosing the battle, its the first person to resort to personal attacks.....

That Bob guy is a bit creepy. That's twice now he's had uncles raping little boys on the brain...just out of nowhere.

Speaking from experience there perhaps?

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
zoata87
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 12:47:54 AM

Shocked I think you might have left it a bit late Wink

(You've got too much work to do on your own trashed reputation)

2 hours of research. the name of ghostcoins dev is steven. moar earth shaking info is coming! mother of god!
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:47:59 AM

Has anyone ever seen such an impressive dump in their life?!!  Shocked

Zimbeck must have nerves of steel if he didn't dump on that too!

I didnt because im not in it for the money. These guys are.
May you tell us how many coins he team gave to Bob? so we could an estimation of another possible dump.

Indeed, that would explain the hard dumps this coin suffer since the beginning ...

Its hard to say I can check the skype logs i think him and gekko got at least 35 million each from an extortion attempt. They were jealous i had 100 million Bay that was bought for me by Steven. Which personally i dont give a rats ass about. Never sold a single one.

It was part of the original offer. They knew all about it. I even degraded to posting a screenshot about it where they said OK.

Gekko and Bob made the FAQ and only had me fill out the part about the tech shit. To which they lied about everything else. Almost 50% of the coins were bought by Bobs team NOT Bob himself. Steven though he needed Bob to push the coin. Its ok, Steve made a mistake it was his first big coin. Those joke names that i had to sit and defend were made up by Gekko and Bob or whoever they asked. He then told his team and us he would pay his "team" 500 BTC. But i knew it was a lie. I called him out on it several times and i was pissed. To be honest, i only wanted to develop not babysit a bunch of thieves.

Unfortunately, 500 BTC was released to Bob and he admits it. So need i say more.

So lets get something straight here. It was Stevens coin but Bob and Gekko tried to domineer it and extort from it. Then when asked to leave the threaten everyone over and over again. Like a broken record.

Then he tries to start his own threads, put my name all over it etc. Whatever he could do to get a rise out of me.

THERE IS a dev fund but nothing compared to what they said it was going to be. This was not something that was NOT in my control in any way whatsoever.

And I can prove that I asked OVER AND OVER again for employee help. I started a Trello, i asked for staffers, i asked for developers, i asked for project managers.

All i got in return was seeing Bob go buy himself a house(or move or whatever he was doing), go MIA and Ryan aka Gekko to order around all of Bobs group and then occasionally condescend me calling me a "genius"

Gekko also likes to make up fake bills and pad them and when you question it he threatens you. Because hes just a thief like his friend.

Gekko wanted 20 thousand dollars right off the bat for the coin build. And him and Bob wanted to chop up the dev fund which they insisted was for marketing more than developement because in Bobs eyes "developing doesnt matter"
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:51:50 AM

where is the dev?

Im here.

Thnakyou!

God I love this place.

I was late because you were busy threatening everyone and i had to meet Steven in Thailand. Then i had a stomach flu.

When i got back home i had to deal with the fake thread you made to FUD me and your pathetic attempt at Doxing me like a highschooler or something. Then i see barrabas putting me in the same sentence as you and i lost it.

The only one you are making look stupid Bob is yourself. HOPE YOU ENJOY THE COMMUNITIES 500 BTC
Bernays

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:54:32 AM

where is the dev?

Im here.

Thnakyou!

God I love this place.

http://i57.tinypic.com/vqsfep.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/2mnkolc.jpg
http://i58.tinypic.com/10nt73q.jpg
http://i59.tinypic.com/mc4xmr.jpg

Robert Duskes - aka Bobsurplus
Jessica Duskes

Laval, QC, Canada

Is it something lawyers can have for xmas dinner? http://www.surplustraders.net/contact-us
Cloakko

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:54:35 AM

WOW thanks for explaining, man.

And do you continue the project or ... ?

What's the future ?

XC | XST
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 12:56:34 AM

WOW thanks for explaining, man.

+1
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: