Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:02:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339417 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Levole11

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:29:21 PM

I'm an insider from Bobs team. What is really going on here is the team is actually quite large. They want a few things like Bitcoins, destruction of altcoins, and removal of people who make destructive technology. Most of the profiles here are fake. And i mean MOST. 4 star accounts, mostly n00bs, most brand new

Since im not here to argue. This post is here think what you will. Some of the profiles they have been preparing for a long time. This group has been in Bitcoin for a while.

Its not just about Troll accounts.

Listen carefully, any profile that attempts to distort the truth, or take the pressure off Bob is 100% fake. This project they were trying to hurt people like Dave directly from the beginning. It was a set up. They wanted him out of crypto.

I really hope investors reads this and hopefully Dave sees it (im sure he was upset by what these lowlife fucks were doing) I want him to know. There are people out there Dave, that wanna help you. This is the most I can do. The profiles are mostly fake. Any investor who reads this. Needs to know this. Anyone who reads this and knows in their heart for it to be true. Let others know.

Any investor who thinks this was just a scum bag Bob stealing bitcoins and screwing his whole team do not know half of what is really going on

If you read what most of the profiles are doing, is they are trying to confuse people, take attention off of the guilty parties (Bob Ryan the people they work with)

Bob ripped the group off. They are the biggest victims of the scam. Members of the group have been dropping like flies, it is far from being "quite large". The group just wanted to make some extra BTC, they weren't out to destroy altcoins and or anything else. It is unfortunate that the biggest victims of the scam are hardly being acknowledged. Through this scam though, bob has actually created a new group, a group that is devoted to doing everything they can to destroy him. This new group has no morals, they are willing to do whatever it takes to get back at him, weather that be directly, or indirectly, by getting to those whom he cares about.

yeah, that's probably the reason he goes to polynesian islands.. Yeah right.. Smiley

Lol bobs group the biggest victims of this are they??

What the guys who brought into the ico and expected their btc back from bob?

Don't talk shit they are the ones who half deserved it,,

open your eyes ffs

fuck off.. you don't get to decide what my eys want to see..

I assume you mean eyes, and if you can read i never said what to look at i just simply said open them you strange little man,,

Oh we are the biggest victims because we didn’t get bay and bitcoin

LMAO!!

loser like your master bob..

Be a man and post under your real nick.. DICKhead
Baghead

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:31:05 PM

I'm an insider from Bobs team. What is really going on here is the team is actually quite large. They want a few things like Bitcoins, destruction of altcoins, and removal of people who make destructive technology. Most of the profiles here are fake. And i mean MOST. 4 star accounts, mostly n00bs, most brand new

Since im not here to argue. This post is here think what you will. Some of the profiles they have been preparing for a long time. This group has been in Bitcoin for a while.

Its not just about Troll accounts.

Listen carefully, any profile that attempts to distort the truth, or take the pressure off Bob is 100% fake. This project they were trying to hurt people like Dave directly from the beginning. It was a set up. They wanted him out of crypto.

I really hope investors reads this and hopefully Dave sees it (im sure he was upset by what these lowlife fucks were doing) I want him to know. There are people out there Dave, that wanna help you. This is the most I can do. The profiles are mostly fake. Any investor who reads this. Needs to know this. Anyone who reads this and knows in their heart for it to be true. Let others know.

Any investor who thinks this was just a scum bag Bob stealing bitcoins and screwing his whole team do not know half of what is really going on

If you read what most of the profiles are doing, is they are trying to confuse people, take attention off of the guilty parties (Bob Ryan the people they work with)

Bob ripped the group off. They are the biggest victims of the scam. Members of the group have been dropping like flies, it is far from being "quite large". The group just wanted to make some extra BTC, they weren't out to destroy altcoins and or anything else. It is unfortunate that the biggest victims of the scam are hardly being acknowledged. Through this scam though, bob has actually created a new group, a group that is devoted to doing everything they can to destroy him. This new group has no morals, they are willing to do whatever it takes to get back at him, weather that be directly, or indirectly, by getting to those whom he cares about.

yeah, that's probably the reason he goes to polynesian islands.. Yeah right.. Smiley

Lol bobs group the biggest victims of this are they??

What the guys who brought into the ico and expected their btc back from bob?

Don't talk shit they are the ones who half deserved it,,

open your eyes ffs

fuck off.. you don't get to decide what my eys want to see..

I assume you mean eyes, and if you can read i never said what to look at i just simply said open them you strange little man,,

Oh we are the biggest victims because we didn’t get bay and bitcoin

LMAO!!

loser like your master bob..

Be a man and post under your real nick.. DICKhead

Be a man and wake the fuck up you retard..
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:33:16 PM

i laught at altcoinuk obsession and dumbness like nothing else in last few days

No, you Zimbeck's shill accounts don't laugh, but eagerly watching your monitor 24/7 for waiting when altcoinUK post so you can throw out some nonsense which demonstrate how desperate you are to keep the status-quo and how retarded you are to attack me, the person who from day one called correctly this operation a fraud. In the meantime we just go ahead to make sure law enforcement have all information to bring all organizers of this fraud to justice, all right?  
Levole11

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:35:42 PM

No, you Zimbeck's shill accounts don't laugh, but eagerly watching your monitor 24/7 for waiting when altcoinUK post so you can throw out some nonsense which demonstrate how desperate you are to keep the status-quo and how retarded you are to attack me, the person who from day one called correctly this operation a fraud. In the meantime we just go ahead to make sure law enforcement have all information to bring all organizers of this fraud to justice, all right?  

Called it a fraud because you had inside info from bob, fuck off...
Cloakko

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:36:03 PM

Ho shit. Now, we've got to cry for the poor members of Bob's group...

Huh Huh Huh

Just a reminder: Pump and dump is a fraud http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pump_and_dump

So, what about the member of a P&D group ? They should better call Saul.

XC | XST
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:41:28 PM

Could someone with at least a senior account give me a brief overview of what happened to this coin over the last few days?

I went away for the weekend and can't be asked to read back a hundred pages of shill accounts talking trash to each other.

I noticed Bob and his crew were hard at it before I went, I said to myself I would hold no matter what FUD was thrown out, last time I fell victim to bob tactics on librex coin, I sold 140k coins that I mined @ 2k, a week or so later it was pumped up to 15K, I lost a bit on that one, there is no way I was going to fall for that again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

astrobitcoin

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:42:41 PM

LOL

just compare the timestamps of my post history with yours to get who is here 24/h day screaming for "scam this, scam that"

it really takes 20 seconds,
if you cannot do math or don't know what a timestamp is don't worry, i can help you Wink
Cryptour

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:43:29 PM

SO MANY LOSERS
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:43:43 PM

What a sad state of affairs, WTF

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Decentradical

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:43:51 PM

I also think it's more than a gut instinct that started this thread. Maybe some word of mouth, some leak or a score to settle, but there's more to this than just a hunch behind this.
altcoinUK

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:45:09 PM

Just a reminder: Pump and dump is a fraud http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pump_and_dump

So, what about the member of a P&D group ? They should better call Saul;

Precisely ... so regardless digital currencies are unregulated, since the money was taken in the context of a fraudulent activity, law enforcement have no choice but act and bring all the participants of this shameful crime to justice. The crooks will go to jail and their supporters have been learning a life time lesson.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:45:16 PM

Could someone with at least a senior account give me a brief overview of what happened to this coin over the last few days?

I went away for the weekend and can't be asked to read back a hundred pages of shill accounts talking trash to each other.

I noticed Bob and his crew were hard at it before I went, I said to myself I would hold no matter what FUD was thrown out, last time I fell victim to bob tactics on librex coin, I sold 140k coins that I mined @ 2k, a week or so later it was pumped up to 15K, I lost a bit on that one, there is no way I was going to fall for that again.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.0

Everything is listed there. It's not something that can be explained in few sentence. Read that thread (that's a new and official thread for BitBay).

Also, this explains everything too if you don't feel like reading that thread. Wink

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/david-zimbeck-issues-statement-on-the-bitbay-ordeal

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Decentradical

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:45:47 PM

Also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front_running
Levole11

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:49:29 PM

I also think it's more than a gut instinct that started this thread. Maybe some word of mouth, some leak or a score to settle, but there's more to this than just a hunch behind this.

He was positive about bay, until he got orders..
altcoinUK

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:55:34 PM

but there's more to this than just a hunch behind this.

Yes it is. Rational and logical thinking as well as basic moral principles ... and since you shill finally revealed why you have been contacting me in the unmoderated thread, at this point we will need to terminate our conversation.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:03:52 PM

No, you Zimbeck's shill accounts don't laugh, but eagerly watching your monitor 24/7 for waiting when altcoinUK

just compare the timestamps of my post history with yours to get who is here 24/h day

Altcoin takes the opportunity to juice up while finishing off some homework for bob...

astrobitcoin

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:12:14 PM

Yes it is. Rational and logical thinking as well as basic moral principles ... and since you shill finally revealed why you have been contacting me in the unmoderated thread, at this point we will need to terminate our conversation.

easy to call everyone shill account, easy when you suffer lack of argumentations and basically everyone found out your role licking bob's ass.

moral principles? you first got paid to promote Bay, then to destroy it. You agenda is CLEAR from kilometers.
other members of your team already declared they were paid to spread fud with fake accounts
you probably got paid more than everyone or you are just an alias of bob or ryan, i wouldn't be surprised
Decentradical

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:19:38 PM

I thought this was the unmoderated thread when I said that. If it's merely deduction then that's impressive. And for the record, we haven't exchanged any private messages. I'm not accusing you of anything. If I was certain you knew more in advance then I would've been discussing this privately with you. But I'm not certain at all.
albert_mt

Activity: 225

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:20:40 PM

what happened, why the price is 82 sat? it's sad.
Decentradical

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:22:16 PM

what happened, why the price is 82 sat? it's sad.

That was a really superficial pump founded on a few BTC worth of 24h volume. No substance whatsoever.
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: