Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2024, 03:16:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339457 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DukeofZill

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:07:10 AM

Bitbay back on track.

Smart contracting instructional video out in the last few hours.

Surely it is back on track. The moral deficiency of Zimbeck that manifested in a partnership with Bobsurplus, combined with the unconditional support of wankers like yourself has been a proven winning combo.

(Now you can bugger off and spend another 1-2 hours to create altcoinUK images)

I'll eat you eye ball out of your socket if I get the chance. You're the most pathetic kunt I've ever seen in crypto. Get a life, loser.

I will gladly pay you Tuesday, for a hamburger today.
The Sound And Fury

Activity: 30
Merit: 70

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:20:07 AM

Intermezzo

Gentle reader.

The best Greek tragedies are the darkest ones. They take us deep into a world where we can see everything happen before it happens, and so our primary emotion as we watch the characters chose their actions is one of disbelief. Of horror. This is where the darkness comes from as we watch the tragedy unfold. We know it is completely unnecessary. That at each moment, any of the actors – so much larger than life as we watch them – could step back, choose differently, and avoid their fate.

In these tragedies the chorus is usually silent the first two acts. They are – like you gentle reader – facing the stage, watching things unfold. It is only when the protagonists start making inexplicable choices, the choices that will doom them, that one by one, the ragged and unkempt men of the chorus begin to turn towards the audience, raising their voices against the voices of the actors, bemoaning what is occurring, lashing out at hidden forces that the actors can apparently not see. As the third act thickens this becomes overwhelming, and the sea of voices from both stage and the chorus becomes a din of chaotic foreshadowing in real time as the actors plunge towards self-destruction.

This is where we are, isn't  it, dear reader?

Watching Bob, and David, and Paul, and the Salamander - and everyone they will drag down with them - self-destruct, in real time?

And the riveting horror of it, that it does not need to be happening, but it is? Right before our eyes?

Gentle reader. I shall try to keep my voice low. But I have turned from the stage now. I am talking to  you.

1FSoiJ2eLKw4Gso8M1uF9jSnAmogx8Xtnr
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 08:45:31 AM

Surely it is back on track. The moral deficiency of Zimbeck that manifested in a partnership with Bobsurplus

Don't kid yourself that this is some kind of ethics crusade.

It's the friends of David Zimbeck vs enemies of David Zimbeck show and I'm quite happy to watch you all tear lumps out of each other as long as I get my wallet working as advertised.

An IPO scam for sure and you've availed yourself of an acreage of forum space trying to taint Zimbeck with the same brush as the core conspirators - as an active rather than passive participant.

But your argument is unconvincing.

Al you've done is draw attention to yourself as an impetuous blusterer who's more concerned throwing their toys out of the pram. If you really think you posses a moral excess in all of this you sure as fu*ck have made a miserable case for yourself. I suggest you come back with a newb account and start again like most of your cohorts have done.

WhatsGoinOn

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 09:13:04 AM

Surely it is back on track. The moral deficiency of Zimbeck that manifested in a partnership with Bobsurplus

Don't kid yourself that this is some kind of ethics crusade.

It's the friends of David Zimbeck vs enemies of David Zimbeck show and I'm quite happy to watch you all tear lumps out of each other as long as I get my wallet working as advertised.

An IPO scam for sure and you've availed yourself of an acreage of forum space trying to taint Zimbeck with the same brush as the core conspirators - as an active rather than passive participant.

But your argument is unconvincing.

Al you've done is draw attention to yourself as an impetuous blusterer who's more concerned throwing their toys out of the pram. If you really think you posses a moral excess in all of this you sure as fu*ck have made a miserable case for yourself. I suggest you come back with a newb account and start again like most of your cohorts have done.

someone say noobie account?

seroiously toknormal a  alot of your posts make sense but this one doesn't. it's full of the same, carefully drawn lines that zimbeck is using to escape responsibility for his role in this fake ICO. "An IPO scam for sure" says Zimbeck but he was not "a core conspirator".  A passive participant, not an active one. Poor zimbeck, a genius at everything according to his own opinions. But for almost a month during this whole scam he was dumb as a fence post. he just didn't understand what was happening ....

Passive participants in fraud go to jail too. How is anything different with Zimbeck?

toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 09:25:11 AM

But for almost a month during this whole scam he was dumb as a fence post. he just didn't understand what was happening ....

Passive participants in fraud go to jail too. How is anything different with Zimbeck?

What's different is that there's no evidence I can see that he actively plotted a scam on investors from the start.
BAYproviser

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 09:37:44 AM

are ppl still talking about this bob left long time too scam other investor dev coins hes in a pattaya bar surrounded by pattaya girls while thinking about the next altcoin too fraud while laughing at unpaid fudders that will never get pay either and left behind too fud still on forums now hes sits back while this blows over and others gets blame & waits for bay to go over the ico and milk it
WhatsGoinOn

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 09:52:58 AM

are ppl still talking about this bob left long time too scam other investor dev coins hes in a pattaya bar surrounded by pattaya girls while thinking about the next altcoin too fraud while laughing at unpaid fudders that will never get pay either and left behind too fud still on forums now hes sits back while this blows over and others gets blame & waits for bay to go over the ico and milk it

dude Bob is still holding massive amounts of bitbay. show me the charts where he exited. you can't. you koolaid heads in the 'official' thread are living in a dream world. don't you get it? you are rolling the stone up the hill for bob. and the chinese guys, with their millions of free coins.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 09:57:22 AM

dude Bob is still holding massive amounts of bitbay. show me the charts where he exited. you can't. you koolaid heads in the 'official' thread are living in a dream world. don't you get it? you are rolling the stone up the hill for bob. and the chinese guys, with their millions of free coins.

If you look at the chart last week you can clearly see it.

Price went from 130 to 50 sat and then it fluctuated between 65-100. That was Bob dumping his shares slowly. It's pretty visible if you look at last week history. You don't think that price went from 250 to 85 just because few small sellers were selling. Do you?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 10:15:30 AM

It won't matter if the peg gets implemented.

For all my reservations about the Nubits / Bitbay pegging mechanism, one thing it will do is throttle volume so that liquidity manifests itself predominantly in the price.

That will have a massive and disproportionately adverse effect on large holders because they won't be able to lever the size of their holdings to affect the price. They just have to take their turn in the queue to dump like everyone else.

This is the wrong coin for whales to be in (IF the peg is implemented). It was designed for trading goods, not currency, and by all accounts that is now what it's going to be doing.
The Sound And Fury

Activity: 30
Merit: 70

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 10:34:41 AM

Once upon a time there was a guy named Bob.......

Parts 1 & 2 here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850267.msg9844477#msg9844477

Part 3 here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=850267.msg9850161#msg9850161

Intermezzo

Gentle reader.

The best Greek tragedies are the darkest ones. They take us deep into a world where we can see everything happen before it happens, and so our primary emotion as we watch the characters choose their actions is one of disbelief. Of horror. This is where the darkness comes from as we watch the tragedy unfold. We know it is completely unnecessary. That at each moment, any of the actors – so much larger than life as we watch them – could step back, choose differently, and avoid their fate.

In these tragedies the chorus is usually silent the first two acts. They are – like you gentle reader – facing the stage, watching things unfold. It is only when the protagonists start making inexplicable choices, the choices that will doom them, that one by one, the ragged and unkempt men of the chorus begin to turn towards the audience, raising their voices against the voices of the actors, bemoaning what is occurring, lashing out at hidden forces that the actors can apparently not see. As the third act thickens this becomes overwhelming, and the sea of voices from both stage and the chorus becomes a din of chaotic foreshadowing in real time as the actors plunge towards self-destruction.

This is where we are, isn’t it, dear reader?

Watching Bob, and David, and Paul, and the Salamander - and everyone they will drag with them - self-destruct, in real time?

And the riveting horror of it, that it does not need to be happening, but it is? Right before our eyes?

Gentle reader. I shall try to keep my voice low. But I have turned from the stage now. I am talking to  you.

Part 3: Schizophrenia (continued)

From the start, Bob said over and over again, never fall in love with a coin. Sell a little every day he would say. 40% profit is good. 60% is good. In the days when our pumps were working like a well-tuned Detroit diesel he would greet us foot soldiers as we arrived in the chat, howya doin today man. you selling a little today? Don’t be greedy man. Put some small sells up there.

In the early days he was full of wisdom like this. He was genuinely trying to teach us how to make money. Bob was an old school pumper, this was what he did. Of course, his words mainly fell on deaf ears. Few of us were there to learn how to trade. We were young jihadists looking for stacks of BTC. How do you not fall in love with a coin who has drawn you in with her smooth legs, has her hand around your stack and is stroking it to a size it has never been before? How do you pull yourself away from something like that?

The problem was, if you didn’t pull out, you were guaranteed to end up holding bags at the top. And that started happening in the plays. During the XST pump everyone could have been out with 200% profit but guys were still pushing, building support at more than 300%, and when the music stopped (those endless days of waiting for Mintpal to launch V2)  many in the group were left holding large bags at the top.  The BitSwift pump.  400% gains.  But again, bagholders at the top. During the four months between August and December, the one guy who made the most money in the group was the one guy who was never there. He simply entered and exited when Bob said so. When asked how much money he had made during those months, he responded with his laconic southern drawl, well, more money than most americans make in a year I suppose …

But we figured all of this out too late, didn’t we, my former brothers-in-arms?  
I know you are listening to me. You are out there in the darkness of this forum, all of you. Outcast ronin. Striking up alliances of convenience and revenge.
You remember those times.  200% profit in a couple days seemed like nothing. We were after stacks. We wanted to be like Paul and Bob. We wanted to prove ourselves to be ballers, so we left 300%  in our rear view mirrors and threw up high support walls and ate up bids to make new floors. We wanted that thumping, pulsing feeling in the chat of saying, i just put 2 btc right below you. i’ll take it to 890. gotta go out for a bit but I’m leaving support at 1750.  ok, I’m ready to push. who’s with me?

We were not playing it like Bob, selling on the way up. We were not playing it like Paul, who would quickly arbitrage his pushes on a different exchange to reload his stacks. We wanted to be like them. But we were not doing it like them.

We grew angry. We felt like we were being team players, putting up high support, getting dumped into. And then it seemed like ‘the plan’ – whatever that was  - would suddenly be over, and we were off to a new coin. And no one was telling us what ‘the plan’ was to get out of the last coin, how we were to get rid of those bags.

There was a schizophrenia growing in the group as well, and this was between the leadership styles of Bob and Paul. This – like everything else here – is only clear in hindsight. It started in XST, and ended in Amsterdam.

Paul was cerebral, and the group was taking on coins that had increasingly interesting tech possibilities behind them. Paul liked talking to the devs, meditating on the ideas and possibilities behind them. Bob on the other hand was only interested in the tech insofar as it gave us a marketing angle over other coins. Tech that could translate into stacks.

You dear reader – I know you. I know what just happened in your head. Paul is the good guy. And Jesus, that Bob, what a scumbag.

But are you so innocent, dear reader? You have never held a coin and were frustrated that the dev seemed unable or uninterested in communicating its tech to the world? A coin that could have, should have been worth two, three times as much?

You have, dear reader. I know you.

You are not Paul alone. You are Bob as well.

Know thyself.

Our pumps would take a few weeks to plan, take positions, establish PR, then move the coin up the charts with  all the normal tools -  forum hype, tweets, everything that would set the magic merry-go -round of hope and dreams in motion. And what ended up happening was this:  by that third or fourth week, in  XST or Swift, when 200% and 300% were far below us, out of memory, like an ugly girl we once dated, Paul and Bob  - our leaders – would be on completely different pages.

Psychologically, and financially, Bob would be on his way out of the coin. But Paul would be just getting started. He was, after all, a crypto idealist.

This proved to be fatal in BitSwift.

Paul fell in love with the coin.

Ahhh. Little Bitswift.

My apologies dear reader. I know you want to hear all about little BitSwift, and how she came to be. We are almost there.

But to understand how BitSwift was born, we had to first understand the world she was being born into. The bagholders. The growing schism within the group. The leaders. These are the people who created little BitSwift. These are the people who profited from her being born.

I must rest. I am not sure what the muses will speak of next, Amsterdam or little BitSwift. The death of the group. Or the glory of Paul.

Somewhere out there the ungodly, bastard child BitBay awaits her entrance. With Lin and David and Steve and Bob and the Salamander and Halo and thousands of fake BTC and Holly from Taiwan.

I must rest.

I must rest.

1FSoiJ2eLKw4Gso8M1uF9jSnAmogx8Xtnr
Decentradical

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 10:58:09 AM

He didn't buy those BAY, he has an artificial amount of coins that he can get rid of at any price without it being a loss to him.
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 11:17:23 AM

david zimbeck is pegging his shit with shitbay now.

shame on bter.com, steven, and bob.

all you are shameless scammers.

WhatsGoinOn

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 11:33:21 AM

Price went from 130 to 50 sat and then it fluctuated between 65-100. That was Bob dumping his shares slowly. It's pretty visible if you look at last week history. You don't think that price went from 250 to 85 just because few small sellers were selling. Do you?

look at the time zones. or analyze the fud pattern, the mid-level players. match any of these things up with the charts. or look at lin and his "25 investors". there's a half a dozen things that will tell you bob aint out of this coin, and like decent says, it's all 100% profit for him no matter what the price.

and the same is true for the millions and millions of free coins that went to the other players in this scam. all waiting to drop on your head.

TinEye

Activity: 639

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 11:38:38 AM

Any address for tipping, dude ?

See if he accepts Baycoins Grin

The thread has taken a turn for the better Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 12:24:10 PM

He didn't buy those BAY, he has an artificial amount of coins that he can get rid of at any price without it being a loss to him.

If he can't sell at 90 he'll sell at 69. No big woop it seems

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
unusualfacts30

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 12:34:56 PM

look at the time zones. or analyze the fud pattern, the mid-level players. match any of these things up with the charts. or look at lin and his "25 investors". there's a half a dozen things that will tell you bob aint out of this coin, and like decent says, it's all 100% profit for him no matter what the price.

and the same is true for the millions and millions of free coins that went to the other players in this scam. all waiting to drop on your head.

Since he got it for free it would make sense to sell everything at 250 sat which he did. You're right it shouldn't matter but any logical person would sell when it's at 250 sat even if he got it for free. Price dropped before any of the fud or info came...that was him shitting on everyone. Now he is just lying to everyone by saying "he is still in" because people would start dumping and he would start collecting at 20 sat (which was his intention in first place but it didn't happen because insider info got leaked and his mask came off). If he was still holding..it makes no sense for him to send his army to fud this thread.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Decentradical

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 01:04:13 PM

Since he got it for free it would make sense to sell everything at 250 sat which he did.

Well he's also a bear about 'his' own product. He doesn't believe in altcoins, he wants them dead. If he was able to keep up the façade, hold it out till the exchange then he would've been able to schwindle many post-ico buyers in this scheme.

I think that was his plan though. But things behind the scenes started unravelling and that's how he dumped. 

It's kind of frustrating in a way. To lose money to such a doofus. Could've been the crime of the decade, century even. But then again, maybe it's good that these sort of characters aren't actual masterminds.
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 01:14:36 PM

I must rest. I am not sure what the muses will speak of next, Amsterdam or little BitSwift. The death of the group. Or the glory of Paul.

Somewhere out there the ungodly, bastard child BitBay awaits her entrance. With Lin and David and Steve and Bob and the Salamander and Halo and thousands of fake BTC and Holly from Taiwan.

I must rest.

I must rest.

Regardless of whether all of this is true, partially true, or complete fantasy...  I would rather read 500 posts of this than 99% of the actual 'topical' post in this thread (or pretty much any other on BCT actually).

Of course, considering the usual posts lack punctuation, capitalization, or even complete sentences... the bar wasn't particularly high on that one.

Keep it up! (After you rest, of course)  Cheesy
unusualfacts30

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 01:55:48 PM

Since he got it for free it would make sense to sell everything at 250 sat which he did.

Well he's also a bear about 'his' own product. He doesn't believe in altcoins, he wants them dead. If he was able to keep up the façade, hold it out till the exchange then he would've been able to schwindle many post-ico buyers in this scheme.

I think that was his plan though. But things behind the scenes started unravelling and that's how he dumped. 

It's kind of frustrating in a way. To lose money to such a doofus. Could've been the crime of the decade, century even. But then again, maybe it's good that these sort of characters aren't actual masterminds.

I know who wants it dead and it's definitely not Bob. He might be the messenger for sure.

I've said too much.  But you're right it sucks for anyone who sold under his pressure.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:30:45 PM

as long as I get my wallet working as advertised.

That's all you will get from the Bitbay venture, a semi-working wallet. Deluding yourself that this scam can goes on like nothing happened is the most irrational thing I have ever heard on Bitcointalk. Believe me, you have beaten off some very-very serious competition.

The great professional team, Zimbeck the rat, Steven Dai who has never ran a business, Nicos from Russia who loves dogs and Holly from Taiwan who has a family - your team that supposed to take on eBay -, and of course the 5 remaining deluded fanboys like yourself  (i.e. bag holders who desperately want the scam to be continued so they can exit) -  this magnificent professional team & fanboys combo is the biggest bunch of losers ever assembled in crypto.

Here you go what is going to happen: Zimbeck the rat and his business partners will be hunted down by law enforcement, and you will have an absolutely worthless bag of BAY.

Ironically, Bob is in the best position among the scammers. So far he was the only one who came forward with the information (names, numbers and BTC addresses) that the community had been requesting for weeks in the unmoderated thread. If the most well known fraudster of crypto Bobsurplus demonstrates more moral than your project leaders Zimbeck & Steven, then there are serious issues with your "project".

Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: