Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:18:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339391 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 08:34:19 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2014, 08:54:34 AM by unusualfacts30

Buy one, it may help you making money in crypto
 Grin

Well, I'm definitely determined to stay far away from the rest of this 'discussion' now, but I had to just throw this out because it seemed applicable (and depressing, I should add):

On one hand count the coins you know that have never seen significant market manipulation, and yet have a positive current value compared to 1 year ago. (This doesn't count for coins less than 2 months old... they might just be gearing up in that case).

Got both of them? (LOL j/k there might be 5... I just can't come up with more than 2).

Now on your other hand, count the coins that you've made profits on (or could have if you'd cashed out) in the past two weeks that were obviously a PnD scheme that you merely happened to get prior to the pump... if you trade much at all - I bet you've already got your five for that hand.  Roll Eyes

The obvious point it that crypto is completely sick with these schemes... including BTC.  I'm not suggesting I have the solution - I don't.  It's clear from past history that while regulation will almost certainly not prevent all of the fraud - it will likely kill almost all of the incentive for many that are actively developing... especially in areas that by definition are completely anti-regulation in nature (like truly anon coins and decentralized markets).  

Under which laws would you regulate anyway... the UN's?  I know what the US government would say... but I also know the rest of the world is sick of us going all "super-cop" on every other country's citizens too!  That and our regulators aren't smart enough to figure out the stock market very well... I can only imagine how good they would be at regulating something they really don't get.

So free markets aren't working, anarchy isn't working, regulation won't work, etc.  What are we going to actually do about it? I realize that all markets (including regulated ones) are full of scams - not like Madoff, Worldcomm, Enron, Bear Stearns, etc. happened under the radar these past several years.

My final (rhetorical) question:  If cryptocurrencies don't change a majority (or even minority) of the downsides to fiat and traditional financial instrments... why are we here then?  Hopefully, your answer is better than mine at the moment.  Wink

Only time will tell. Bitcoin has no competition and crypto is still pretty new. Major issue is that lot of these big BTC holders want to bring crypto down or simply they don't give a shit and that's their only goal in life. If we fight through and pass this stage..it'll be a game changer for everyone.

I ask this...if you try to bring cypto down. What makes you think those investors won't shut down their computer and say "Fck you" to whole digital currency world? We're talking about old buyers walking away + no new buyers.

Game will be over..not only for altcoins but bitcoin as well.

Personally, I don't see a reason why "Bitcoin" & "Altcoins" can't exist in the same world. It gives you more option to play with and people who look at it as fight between btc & altcoins are curse to digital currency and they'll be the only one to blame if digital currency disappears in few years from now. It's painful to watch but some people can't seem to look at it from technology perspective.

This has turned into stock exchange more than anything else and if people can't see beyond it then we're pretty much stuck and we can forget about world using crypto or btc in every store worldwide..I would want to see what happenes to crypto/btc in 10 years from now...that's enough time for majority of these altcoins to grow from what they're today.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 08:55:20 AM

Bitcoin is a monetary base......I'm in Bitcoin because of one thing and one thing only - an atrophying financial system that's on life support until something better comes along.

While I agree with you philosophically, it's pretty hard to look at the 2014 BTC chart and not say the exact same thing about it at this point. 

Don't get me wrong - the "print more/borrow more" attitudes of the major economies are definitely a losing proposition... but unless you mined/bought BTC more than a year ago (or traded alts with reasonable success) - you'd have been better off just staying in cash.  3-4% inflation (or more accurately value-depreciation) seems like a screaming deal when compared to a 60% loss of value in a single year.  Embarrassed

And BTC is one of the very best as far as coins that have survived a year or more... the rest are really scary.

This doesn't belong in here along with the nonsense and the lies of Zimbeck the Turd, but it is way more sensible and interesting that all of that crap.

A recent poll in the UK showed that more and more people is aware of the existence of BTC -first step towards actual participation- but ALL of those had heard of it mostly for the scams associated with it, which means that the adoption of BTC is progressing extraordinarily well in spite of that association, which is both remarkable and very positive for the future. A REGULATED future, mind you. There's simply no other way. Either the crooks are rooted out of digital currencies of these will cease to exist altogether within a few years. We all know the technology will indeed not just survive but thrive in fact, but no digital currency needs to be associated with it. And it won't unless the field is cleaned up in a hurry.
unusualfacts30

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 09:06:06 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2014, 09:17:04 AM by unusualfacts30

Bitcoin is a monetary base......I'm in Bitcoin because of one thing and one thing only - an atrophying financial system that's on life support until something better comes along.

While I agree with you philosophically, it's pretty hard to look at the 2014 BTC chart and not say the exact same thing about it at this point.  

Don't get me wrong - the "print more/borrow more" attitudes of the major economies are definitely a losing proposition... but unless you mined/bought BTC more than a year ago (or traded alts with reasonable success) - you'd have been better off just staying in cash.  3-4% inflation (or more accurately value-depreciation) seems like a screaming deal when compared to a 60% loss of value in a single year.  Embarrassed

And BTC is one of the very best as far as coins that have survived a year or more... the rest are really scary.

This doesn't belong in here along with the nonsense and the lies of Zimbeck the Turd, but it is way more sensible and interesting that all of that crap.

A recent poll in the UK showed that more and more people is aware of the existence of BTC -first step towards actual participation- but ALL of those had heard of it mostly for the scams associated with it, which means that the adoption of BTC is progressing extraordinarily well in spite of that association, which is both remarkable and very positive for the future. A REGULATED future, mind you. There's simply no other way. Either the crooks are rooted out of digital currencies of these will cease to exist altogether within a few years. We all know the technology will indeed not just survive but thrive in fact, but no digital currency needs to be associated with it. And it won't unless the field is cleaned up in a hurry.

You're forgetting the fact that majority of those people look at bitcoin as commodity. New buyers or not..they're not using bitcoin to buy stuff..they're using it as an investment and they convert it to fiat as soon as price has risen above their purchase price.

It doesn't fcking matter how many ATMs are created or how many people are aware of it. If people can't see the technology and how it's beneficial to the world then there is no future to it. Period.

Smart thing would be to let everything survive and focus on the coin that you believe in rather than trying to pull other crypto down. If Yen, Dollar, Euro, Denar and Pound can exist in the same world then there is no reason why Bitcoin, Bay, BC & DRK can't exist at the same time.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 09:13:05 AM

lol that is not barrabas... n00b account made just to post crap almost proves my point again and you guys still post pictures of other people to defend your lame accounts. I guess it makes sense, when socially conditioning people, you want to protect your 4 star accounts.

This is coming from barrabas(Bob et al) who refused to talk to me face to face over tox or skype to prove his existence and who repeating things from private convos with Bob and barrabas who repeated FUD and claimed i took source from bitxbay which is by far the dumbest of all the fud accusations ever(considering BitHalo was released May 29th in private beta).

They should limit the amount of accounts per IP

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/25oda8/ie_and_barrabas_one_and_the_same/

Sound familiar?

Also LoyalToYou247 is a BRAND NEW account jumps on to post that. hahahahha. Just a big giant circle jerk you all have going on there.

By the way, the only "scams" barrabas is denouncing is ones he is personally involved with(or other people or coins he is trying to attack) because he works on the same team... duh.

That "discovery" doesn't serve you agenda ah, Turd?

It's ok, call me Batman if you think it will serve the purpose of diluting the fact that you are a confirmed and denounced scammer, long before it blew up... not by you, but by me. Or keep on calling me Bobsurplus' shill, since it appears that Bob himself, that you also tried, won't fly. Let me repeat it to you one more time: Bob is one of the most despicable individuals on the face of the earth. He deserves to be thrown in jail and get the key lost but you, little liar, scammer, you are way worse than Bob will ever be. A hundred times worse for your enthusiastic participation in the scam while being fully aware of it... by continuing participating in the attempt at scam as you continue to participate right now. You are done, Turd. A despicable, pathetic side-show. A bad memory. A Turd.  Not even worth one more second of mental time.

And yes, in your desperate attempt to deviate the obvious, you brought up something that is in general true, regarding BC. A giant scam, as depicted in THE WALL OF SHAME and in other threads. But that's just another despicable, sad, episode of the history of crypto. The crooks got away with murder, so to speak. Like Bob. So far at least. That doesn't change the fact that you are a liar and a scammer, one foot note in the most recent episode. With no future, to boot.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 09:35:19 AM

Don't get me wrong - the "print more/borrow more" attitudes of the major economies are definitely a losing proposition... but unless you mined/bought BTC more than a year ago (or traded alts with reasonable success) - you'd have been better off just staying in cash.  3-4% inflation (or more accurately value-depreciation) seems like a screaming deal when compared to a 60% loss of value in a single year.  Embarrassed

You're forgetting the fact that majority of those people look at bitcoin as commodiy. New buyers or not..they're not using bitcoins to buy stuff..they're using it as an investment and they convert it to fiat as soon as price has risen above their purchase price.

It doesn't fcking matter how many ATMs are created. If people can't see the technology and how it's beneficial to the world then there is no future to it. Period.

Smart thing would be to let everything survive and focus on the coin that you believe rather than trying to pull other crypto down because you believe in BTC. If yen, $, Euro, Denar and Pound can exist in the same world then there is no reason why Bitcoin, Bay, BC & DRK can't exist at the same time.

You are VERY wrong. There's no reason for altcoins to exist, none. The only "reason", the only idea behind them, ALL of them, is to bypass the rules of law. Everything else is just crap. That's on the philosophical side. In the practical side, the vast majority -I'd say 99%, are created with just one purpose: To rob investors. The technology is fully and permanently praised not just by the convinced but by everyone, from big corporations (IBM fully working on blockchain tech) to everyone even connected with banks across the planet. So no lack of recognition there.

But as long as fraud is rampant, obviously altcoins run out of cash available pretty quick, therefore the incentive disappears. If you want to identify a scam coin nowadays, you have only to watch one thing: How many BTC is invested in it. If it is over 200 BTC you can be 100% sure that the devs are "buying" their own coin, which means getting it for free. There are no exceptions to this rule, none. The last big draw offering, who sucked every coin left for VC were Ethereum and Supernet. After that, it doesn't make a difference what you put out there: Anything over a total of 200 (and that if it is wildly successful) is a scam. Period.

And that is why the alts are going to quickly disappear with very few exceptions. plus, there's nothing behind them. Those that look for (real) anon and "decentralized" shit or "smart" contracts, all gimmicks of no real value because they are hindered by something called LAW. And the LAW is created and paid to pursue and punish those who try to avoid taxes. Or contract killers. Or buy drugs or weapons. They (the LAW... or the law enforcers) want to control that shit because, obviously, it cannot let it in the hands of the crooks, even if many within the law are crooked also. So the idea of anything "decentralized" is an exercise in absurdity in the practical world -now or in the future- and, currently, just another scam tool -or gimmick, if "innocent"-. Same with anon. Same with "smart" contracts... when was the last time you heard of anyone being satisfied with purchasing anything or any service that doesn't have the other side fuming because it was "taken"? Never has worked in thousands of years. Never will. And that is besides the practical fact that leaving your money in the "hands" of a programmed algo is something that could beging to have "penetration" maybe hundreds of years into the future... to be quote optimistic.

I don't know if the majority of the people associate bitcoin with commodity.n If they do, that's far from bad. Personally, I see it as the best imaginable storage of value available, by leaps and bounds. As for people selling it when its price rebounds, it's called market place. And it is positive because it asserts the real value of the commodity all along. Do you think that the recent adoption -with many more coming- of BTC by giants like Microsoft and Time Warner happens at this point in time just by chance? If you do, you may be right but I am convinced that they are convinced the price of BTC has pretty much reached its lowest possible and that it will rebound and very significantly in the future, no matter -or perhaps because of them- how many people trade it and cash out the profits. I believe they are actually placing significant bets on it, all the more significant because they are -for them- minimal still, on one side, and on the other because, precisely because they are such big entities, they can afford to hold the BTC for a while, profitably, instead of being forced to convert to FIAT -for a price- instantly.

I could be wrong, of course. But I am betting on it.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 09:45:26 AM

I could be wrong, of course.

You are.

On just about everything you post.
unusualfacts30

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 10:01:30 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2014, 12:59:58 PM by unusualfacts30

You're forgetting the fact that majority of those people look at bitcoin as commodiy. New buyers or not..they're not using bitcoins to buy stuff..they're using it as an investment and they convert it to fiat as soon as price has risen above their purchase price.

It doesn't fcking matter how many ATMs are created. If people can't see the technology and how it's beneficial to the world then there is no future to it. Period.

Smart thing would be to let everything survive and focus on the coin that you believe rather than trying to pull other crypto down because you believe in BTC. If yen, $, Euro, Denar and Pound can exist in the same world then there is no reason why Bitcoin, Bay, BC & DRK can't exist at the same time.

You are VERY wrong. There's no reason for altcoins to exist, none. The only "reason", the only idea behind them, ALL of them, is to bypass the rules of law. Everything else is just crap. That's on the philosophical side. In the practical side, the vast majority -I'd say 99%, are created with just one purpose: To rob investors. The technology is fully and permanently praised not just by the convinced but by everyone, from big corporations (IBM fully working on blockchain tech) to everyone even connected with banks across the planet. So no lack of recognition there.

But as long as fraud is rampant, obviously altcoins run out of cash available pretty quick, therefore the incentive disappears. If you want to identify a scam coin nowadays, you have only to watch one thing: How many BTC is invested in it. If it is over 200 BTC you can be 100% sure that the devs are "buying" their own coin, which means getting it for free. There are no exceptions to this rule, none. The last big draw offering, who sucked every coin left for VC were Ethereum and Supernet. After that, it doesn't make a difference what you put out there: Anything over a total of 200 (and that if it is wildly successful) is a scam. Period.

And that is why the alts are going to quickly disappear with very few exceptions. plus, there's nothing behind them. Those that look for (real) anon and "decentralized" shit or "smart" contracts, all gimmicks of no real value because they are hindered by something called LAW. And the LAW is created and paid to pursue and punish those who try to avoid taxes. Or contract killers. Or buy drugs or weapons. They (the LAW... or the law enforcers) want to control that shit because, obviously, it cannot let it in the hands of the crooks, even if many within the law are crooked also. So the idea of anything "decentralized" is an exercise in absurdity in the practical world -now or in the future- and, currently, just another scam tool -or gimmick, if "innocent"-. Same with anon. Same with "smart" contracts... when was the last time you heard of anyone being satisfied with purchasing anything or any service that doesn't have the other side fuming because it was "taken"? Never has worked in thousands of years. Never will. And that is besides the practical fact that leaving your money in the "hands" of a programmed algo is something that could beging to have "penetration" maybe hundreds of years into the future... to be quote optimistic.

I don't know if the majority of the people associate bitcoin with commodity.n If they do, that's far from bad. Personally, I see it as the best imaginable storage of value available, by leaps and bounds. As for people selling it when its price rebounds, it's called market place. And it is positive because it asserts the real value of the commodity all along. Do you think that the recent adoption -with many more coming- of BTC by giants like Microsoft and Time Warner happens at this point in time just by chance? If you do, you may be right but I am convinced that they are convinced the price of BTC has pretty much reached its lowest possible and that it will rebound and very significantly in the future, no matter -or perhaps because of them- how many people trade it and cash out the profits. I believe they are actually placing significant bets on it, all the more significant because they are -for them- minimal still, on one side, and on the other because, precisely because they are such big entities, they can afford to hold the BTC for a while, profitably, instead of being forced to convert to FIAT -for a price- instantly.

I could be wrong, of course. But I am betting on it.

Alright, I'll try assert my point with an example:

I as an investor finds out about bitcoin. I google it and find this forum..I look up some info and then all of a sudden I see "altcoins" section. I find lets say "DRK" and I like the technology and transaction time is faster than BTC. So, I buy some DRK and BTC. Next thing, I see some punks who thinks world revolves around BTC comes in DRK thread and start Fudding their nonsense therefore price of DRK suffers and it goes down the shithole forcing me to sell my shares.

How digusted would I feel towards the "digital currency" community as a whole?

I don't see the difference between BTC or DRK besides the name and transaction time. For you, BTC is big boy because you bought it when it first came out but for new investors it's nothing more than digital currency just like altcoins are.  I think that's what most people keep forgetting. People who become interested in digital currency would lose interest the moment they see that it's jungle and nobody is interested in technology aspect of it.

IBM is also interested in IOT and I'm sure there will be new altcoin that's developed by them. What then? Would you get all pissy at them because they developed their own altcoin and all big companies are investing in it instead of BTC?

Another example: Reddit. They're going to come with their own altcoin..Are you going to get pissy at them? How are you planning to bring them down in case they become more popular than BTC?

You're assuming that they'll invest in BTC instead of creating their own altcoin and that's too far from the truth.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
LOLATYOU247

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 10:09:50 AM

lol that is not barrabas... n00b account made just to post crap almost proves my point again and you guys still post pictures of other people to defend your lame accounts. I guess it makes sense, when socially conditioning people, you want to protect your 4 star accounts.

This is coming from barrabas(Bob et al) who refused to talk to me face to face over tox or skype to prove his existence and who repeating things from private convos with Bob and barrabas who repeated FUD and claimed i took source from bitxbay which is by far the dumbest of all the fud accusations ever(considering BitHalo was released May 29th in private beta).

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/25oda8/ie_and_barrabas_one_and_the_same/

Sound familiar?

Also LoyalToYou247 is a BRAND NEW account jumps on to post that. hahahahha. Just a big giant circle jerk you all have going on there.

By the way, the only "scams" barrabas is denouncing is ones he is personally involved with(or other people or coins he is trying to attack) because he works on the same team... duh.

It's ok, call me Batman if you think it will serve the purpose of diluting the fact that you are a confirmed and denounced scammer, long before it blew up... not by you, but by me. Or keep on calling me Bobsurplus' shill, since it appears that Bob himself, that you also tried, won't fly. Let me repeat it to you one more time: Bob is one of the most despicable individuals on the face of the earth. He deserves to be thrown in jail and get the key lost but you, little liar, scammer, you are way worse than Bob will ever be. A hundred times worse for your enthusiastic participation in the scam while being fully aware of it... by continuing participating in the attempt at scam as you continue to participate right now. You are done, Turd. A despicable, pathetic side-show. A bad memory. A Turd.  Not even worth one more second of mental time.

And yes, in your desperate attempt to deviate the obvious, you brought up something that is in general true, regarding BC. A giant scam, as depicted in THE WALL OF SHAME and in other threads. But that's just another despicable, sad, episode of the history of crypto. The crooks got away with murder, so to speak. Like Bob. So far at least. That doesn't change the fact that you are a liar and a scammer, one foot note in the most recent episode. With no future, to boot.

No one is calling you Batman, just an out of work shitty, old as dust, Mexican actor, with a terrible acting reel.

You live in Reseda, CA and your phone number is: (818) 522 5987

You are with an agency called Baron Entertainment: http://www.baronentertainment.com/
Your e-mail is: pepevega@sbcglobal.net
You own a domain called: www.estoeshollywood.com

Maybe people should call the agency up (323-969-1000) and tell them that:

SCAMMER JOSE "BARABBAS" DE VEGA FROM RESEDA CALIFORNIA WWW.JOSEDEVEGA.COM
Is a known scammer, fraudster and criminal. He has defrauded many people, and continues to do so-- people like him deserve to experience the full might of the law.

You have tried to delete the evidence trail (which is screenshotted you idiot) thus making you even more culpable (because why would JoseDeVega2009 from twitter delete anything, if it wasn't you?)

Anyway, you have a lovely day Jose.
bitLeap

Activity: 1176
Merit: 476

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 10:32:33 AM

Sound familiar?

No one is calling you Batman, just an out of work shitty, old as dust, Mexican actor, with a terrible acting reel.

You are with an agency called Baron Entertainment: http://www.baronentertainment.com/

Is a known scammer, fraudster and criminal. He has defrauded many people, and continues to do so-- people like him deserve to experience the full might of the law.

You have tried to delete the evidence trail (which is screenshotted you idiot) thus making you even more culpable (because why would JoseDeVega2009 from twitter delete anything, if it wasn't you?)

so Barabbas is a real life actor (sort of) in his late 50s Huh I expect so much more lol

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
astrobitcoin

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 11:52:10 AM

cannot believe as well.. lol
his arguments are so teenish.. i would give him less than 20 yo actually
Decentradical

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 02:14:38 PM

You are VERY wrong. There's no reason for altcoins to exist, none.
(...)
I don't know if the majority of the people associate bitcoin with commodity.n If they do, that's far from bad. Personally, I see it as the best imaginable storage of value available, by leaps and bounds.

Glad you revealed your hand there. This isn't about Bitbay, it's not even about Zimbeck. It's about going after the competitors.
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 02:34:04 PM

I love it when I wake up and the witty minds have given me new pages to soak in.
At least the topics have changed to tangible things. And yes there is a place for altcoins to coexist with bitcoin. Part of the altcoin problem is the want to dethrone bitcoin, that could only happen by chance not by design. If the alt community came together instead of flaming each other I think prosperity and adoption would take hold sooner rather than later.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 05:29:28 PM

just sue that moron Cheesy
doogsan

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 07:25:35 PM

Sound familiar?

so Barabbas is a real life actor (sort of) in his late 50s Huh I expect so much more lol

Jose is like a broken record, I wish he'd go back to acting
doogsan

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 07:34:56 PM

So what does everyone think about the price? Think we'll see a rise soon?
dirtyboots77

Activity: 255

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 07:57:03 PM

So what does everyone think about the price? Think we'll see a rise soon?

to tha mooooooooooooooon
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 08:12:08 PM

@LOLA, everybody who is in bitcointalk for a long time know that barabbas is iconic expert and he lives in NY.

He already posted as ie using barabbas account and also as barabbas using ie account.

He is schizophrenic and has several personalities.

Many people here also knows who he is in real life. And he isn't Jose
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 10:08:53 PM

100 wallets own 98.8% of Bitbay, is that a bad thing or a good thing? Kinda scary that we only have 100 people backing bitbay
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 11:03:26 PM

@LOLA, everybody who is in bitcointalk for a long time know that barabbas is iconic expert and he lives in NY.

He already posted as ie using barabbas account and also as barabbas using ie account.

He is schizophrenic and has several personalities.

Many people here also knows who he is in real life. And he isn't Jose

There you go emilio! If the narrative doesn't serve your agenda, throw it out.

Batman, I insist on Batman.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 11:05:13 PM

100 wallets own 98.8% of Bitbay, is that a bad thing or a good thing? Kinda scary that we only have 100 people backing bitbay

Oh Gosh... Zimbeck the Turd alone has at least 10 different wallets, probably more. "Steven" probably has 50 or more. And Lin? who knows.

No one has any interest in BAY, no one.

As it should be being as it is a SCAM.
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: