Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:33:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339391 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 11:11:12 PM

You are VERY wrong. There's no reason for altcoins to exist, none.
(...)
I don't know if the majority of the people associate bitcoin with commodity.n If they do, that's far from bad. Personally, I see it as the best imaginable storage of value available, by leaps and bounds.

Glad you revealed your hand there. This isn't about Bitbay, it's not even about Zimbeck. It's about going after the competitors.

No, no. This was andn is about BAY and Zimbeck the Turd. It has strayed a bit of late, towards a more significant matter. And "my hand" is and has always been, Bitcoin. Alts were interesting for a while, until I discovered most were just very rudimentary scams and those that weren't outright scams, are either ill-fated by design (DRK, etc) or totally riddled by incompetence.

There are a couple of (potential) exceptions, in Ethereum and, as a very, very distant, in fact improbable second, Supernet. The rest will simply not survive.
But that happening, or the opposite, will have nothing whatsoever to do with my opinions based on the simplest common sense, or modest investments. Or whatever else you fathom "my hand" to be.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 11:45:11 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2014, 12:22:55 AM by barabbas

Once again I can't believe that I'm writing something defensive as far as barabbas is concerned (somewhat at least).

I think that is undoubtedly him, but why does it matter?!?!  (And the post was deleted but he's Spanish, not Mexican - that's in his post history... not hidden really).

He didn't scam anyone (at least in this particular coin... which is all this thread is about).  Quite the opposite - which is why (I presume) he was so active in it... because he did not get included.  So why the effort to find him?  If being enthusiastic about one coin's prospects while FUDing the living shit out of another coin is a crime, then basically almost all of BCT is going to jail - but it's not.  If being emotionally supportive of a coin that turned out to be a scam is wrong... then I certainly don't have the right to cast the first stone... and if you're being honest, almost no one who's really vocally supportive of crypto for very long can either.

Do I like him? Hell no! I find him a totally irritating prick... but I support that prick's right to his opinions and conspiracy theories - which in this case turned out to be completely correct thus far.

Since typing this is making me nauseous, that's all I'll write.  Then we can go back to being enemies (for the most part).

@DZimbeck I have vocally supported you in numerous threads and for some time, because I believe in the technology and I believe in the future of BC, BTC and crypto in general... but seriously?!?  You obviously see it differently, but the fact that you protected you own interests (and those of your partners... all of them) instead of the actual investors in the coin is a serious problem for me.  There is still ZERO TRANSPARENCY regarding the total number of coins you (and Steven and Lin) control.

Based on your own statements, you three had >220M coins to begin with... and Steven (and Lin?) has been using BTC to place buy support in the BAY market - so will you please post a full ledger of your coin holdings?  I, and many others I'm sure, aren't as concerned with how much BTC you have or where it's located - but if the 'team' is now in control of a third or more of the BAY in existence... that's kinda a big deal - wouldn't you agree?

The only real problem I have with the way things went down was the purchasing of BAY with investor BTC to hold yourself.  OK, that's not the only real problem, but the others are not unique to this coin - they're all over altcoins these days.  Not only was that fraud during the ICO - but if it continues to this day - then nothing has changed at all!  Can you provide full documentation that the BTC used to prop up BAY currently (by Steven) is, in fact, new BTC?  Or are you simply churning the same investor BTCs a third time?

What is not only nauseating but revolting also is that, in spite of all the facts and all the evidence presented and completely in the open, you -and others-, still continue not "getting it". In so many ways. Starting with the real numbers that have been posted numerous times. And continuing with still listening to Zimbeck the Turd, a pathological liar and proven scammer that everyone knows not only went along with the scam but made it possible and enthusiastically supported it. Not only that, along with "Steven" he continues perpetrating the pathetically insignificant version to this day.

What the fuck else do you want? ledgers to corroborate what you already know too well? what for? why do you need further corroboration, some kind of fetish? What does it matter at all, anyone with above a pea brain would run not walk from these crooks. And yet, nauseatingly, you -and others- keep insisting if "more proof"... wow. I understand the idiots that hold some bags and desperately hang on to whatever hope for another pump by "Steven" and his chinese pals to get out, at least there's a totally blind and stupid motive for their hanging on, but you? the rest able to think? come on!

Talk about beating a dead horse...

Edit to add: And just to make things perfectly clear since you have a willful selective understanding, which coins I have "...FUDing the living shit out of...", as you colorfully put it, that have not been proven -by me- to be total scams OR examples of outrageous ineptitude? Blackcoin? Total scam (The Black Hand, fully detailed in multiple threads including the officially restored one), Libertycoin? Who but me unmasked completely Carlos and proved he was a total scammer along with partner Loljosh, not just on Libertycoin but also in a dozen more? Pesa? take a look, because it surely has gone under your radar. PINK (I was so enthusiastic about it I included it in my WALL OF HONOR... only to discover that it had been a scam all along, as proven by the devs own words?
Now the obvious incompetent ones: Vericon, Nautiluscoin, Saffroncoin... not only I was modestly invested in those (I still am, albeit more modestly), but defended the fact that there were real people behind them, as a huge positive. But you can put behind any project Mother Theresa, if it doesn't know what she's doin it will remain an example of incompetence, just like those three have again and again proven to be. So exactly which coins I have FUDDED and with what purpose, since, I repeat, I am still -and have always been- invested in those?

It is, indeed, quite nauseating. Look in the mirror and vomit, I suggest.
LOLATYOU247

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 12:39:41 AM

Once again I can't believe that I'm writing something defensive as far as barabbas is concerned (somewhat at least).

I think that is undoubtedly him, but why does it matter?!?!  (And the post was deleted but he's Spanish, not Mexican - that's in his post history... not hidden really).

He didn't scam anyone (at least in this particular coin... which is all this thread is about).  Quite the opposite - which is why (I presume) he was so active in it... because he did not get included.  So why the effort to find him?  If being enthusiastic about one coin's prospects while FUDing the living shit out of another coin is a crime, then basically almost all of BCT is going to jail - but it's not.  If being emotionally supportive of a coin that turned out to be a scam is wrong... then I certainly don't have the right to cast the first stone... and if you're being honest, almost no one who's really vocally supportive of crypto for very long can either.

Do I like him? Hell no! I find him a totally irritating prick... but I support that prick's right to his opinions and conspiracy theories - which in this case turned out to be completely correct thus far.

Since typing this is making me nauseous, that's all I'll write.  Then we can go back to being enemies (for the most part).

@DZimbeck I have vocally supported you in numerous threads and for some time, because I believe in the technology and I believe in the future of BC, BTC and crypto in general... but seriously?!?  You obviously see it differently, but the fact that you protected you own interests (and those of your partners... all of them) instead of the actual investors in the coin is a serious problem for me.  There is still ZERO TRANSPARENCY regarding the total number of coins you (and Steven and Lin) control.

Based on your own statements, you three had >220M coins to begin with... and Steven (and Lin?) has been using BTC to place buy support in the BAY market - so will you please post a full ledger of your coin holdings?  I, and many others I'm sure, aren't as concerned with how much BTC you have or where it's located - but if the 'team' is now in control of a third or more of the BAY in existence... that's kinda a big deal - wouldn't you agree?

The only real problem I have with the way things went down was the purchasing of BAY with investor BTC to hold yourself.  OK, that's not the only real problem, but the others are not unique to this coin - they're all over altcoins these days.  Not only was that fraud during the ICO - but if it continues to this day - then nothing has changed at all!  Can you provide full documentation that the BTC used to prop up BAY currently (by Steven) is, in fact, new BTC?  Or are you simply churning the same investor BTCs a third time?

What is not only nauseating but revolting also is that, in spite of all the facts and all the evidence presented and completely in the open, you -and others-, still continue not "getting it". In so many ways. Starting with the real numbers that have been posted numerous times. And continuing with still listening to Zimbeck the Turd, a pathological liar and proven scammer that everyone knows not only went along with the scam but made it possible and enthusiastically supported it. Not only that, along with "Steven" he continues perpetrating the pathetically insignificant version to this day.

What the fuck else do you want? ledgers to corroborate what you already know too well? what for? why do you need further corroboration, some kind of fetish? What does it matter at all, anyone with above a pea brain would run not walk from these crooks. And yet, nauseatingly, you -and others- keep insisting if "more proof"... wow. I understand the idiots that hold some bags and desperately hang on to whatever hope for another pump by "Steven" and his chinese pals to get out, at least there's a totally blind and stupid motive for their hanging on, but you? the rest able to think? come on!

Edit to add: And just to make things perfectly clear since you have a willful selective understanding, which coins I have "...FUDing the living shit out of...", as you colorfully put it, that have not been proven -by me- to be total scams OR examples of outrageous ineptitude? Blackcoin? Total scam (The Black Hand, fully detailed in multiple threads including the officially restored one), Libertycoin? Who but me unmasked completely Carlos and proved he was a total scammer along with partner Loljosh, not just on Libertycoin but also in a dozen more? Pesa? take a look, because it surely has gone under your radar. PINK (I was so enthusiastic about it I included it in my WALL OF HONOR... only to discover that it had been a scam all along, as proven by the devs own words?
Now the obvious incompetent ones: Vericon, Nautiluscoin, Saffroncoin... not only I was modestly invested in those (I still am, albeit more modestly), but defended the fact that there were real people behind them, as a huge positive. But you can put behind any project Mother Theresa, if it doesn't know what she's doin it will remain an example of incompetence, just like those three have again and again proven to be. So exactly which coins I have FUDDED and with what purpose, since, I repeat, I am still -and have always been- invested in those?

You live in Reseda, CA and your phone number is: (818) 522 5987

You are with an agency called Baron Entertainment: http://www.baronentertainment.com/
Your e-mail is: pepevega@sbcglobal.net
You own a domain called: www.estoeshollywood.com

Maybe people should call the agency up (323-969-1000) and tell them that:

SCAMMER JOSE "BARABBAS" DE VEGA FROM RESEDA CALIFORNIA WWW.JOSEDEVEGA.COM
Is a known scammer, fraudster and criminal. He has defrauded many people, and continues to do so-- people like him deserve to experience the full might of the law.

You have tried to delete the evidence trail (which is screenshotted you idiot) thus making you even more culpable (because why would JoseDeVega2009 from twitter delete anything, if it wasn't you?)

Anyway, you have a lovely day Jose.
Normandoyle

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

meow

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 01:03:02 AM

I had my account hacked by the BitBay team to post positive comments here about 2 weeks ago. That's when I bailed this bullshit.

I find it humorous that people are still interested in this dead horse.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 02:06:35 AM

I had my account hacked by the BitBay team to post positive comments here about 2 weeks ago. That's when I bailed this bullshit.

When 4chan meets Wall Street...it gets ugly

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 03:38:06 AM

I'm still interested in this "dead horse".

The reason I'm interested is that this project is unique in many ways. There is still no competitor more advanced in progressing towards the technical goals that this project has set itself.

You feel free to ditch it.

I won't be.
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 04:16:05 AM

The reason I'm interested is that this project is unique in many ways. There is still no competitor more advanced in progressing towards the technical goals that this project has set itself.

I won't be.

Its going to be implemented into blackcoin, you are wasting your time here.

hl5460
Legendary

Activity: 1620

news.8btc.com

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 04:35:49 AM

Discussion thread in Chinese and they found some leads.
http://8btc.com/thread-12455-1-2.html

Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 06:26:04 AM

Discussion thread in Chinese and they found some leads.
http://8btc.com/thread-12455-1-2.html
Do some translating, I can't read Chinese lol
What leads were found?
LOLATYOU247

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 10:14:16 AM

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/57351269.jpg

Make your own: http://memegenerator.net/Barabbas
digicidal

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 12:19:32 PM

I'm retarded, hear me babble...

Can't argue with you on that point.  Wink
Decentradical

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 12:44:15 PM

I won't be.

Blackcoin has a group of developers that need to concur before something happens. Zimbeck can do with this coin as he likes. Blackcoin can't just get pegged, it probably also never will get pegged, but Bitbay will.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 01:47:57 PM

You live in Reseda, CA and your phone number is: (818) 522 5987

You are with an agency called Baron Entertainment: http://www.baronentertainment.com/
Your e-mail is: pepevega@sbcglobal.net
You own a domain called: www.estoeshollywood.com

Maybe people should call the agency up (323-969-1000) and tell them that:

SCAMMER JOSE "BARABBAS" DE VEGA FROM RESEDA CALIFORNIA WWW.JOSEDEVEGA.COM
Is a known scammer, fraudster and criminal. He has defrauded many people, and continues to do so-- people like him deserve to experience the full might of the law.

You have tried to delete the evidence trail (which is screenshotted you idiot) thus making you even more culpable (because why would JoseDeVega2009 from twitter delete anything, if it wasn't you?)

Anyway, you have a lovely day Jose.

So many altcoin schemers getting doxxed now Shocked I would be afraid

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 04:21:06 PM

the official Bitbay thread is here    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.new#new

Please stop using this thread which is controlled by the scammers being paid to trying to bring down Bitbay.
Wutang-Bay

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 08:29:53 PM

the official Bitbay thread is here    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.new#new

Please stop using this thread which is controlled by the scammers being paid to trying to bring down Bitbay.

Yes!! Yes!! No more questions please!! No fake BTC in ICO!! Everything OK!! David work very hard!! Everyone new thread now!  Thankyou for continued support!! 2.0 technology coming soon !!!
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 08:55:11 PM

I won't be.

Blackcoin has a group of developers that need to concur before something happens. Zimbeck can do with this coin as he likes. Blackcoin can't just get pegged, it probably also never will get pegged, but Bitbay will.
that's nonsense. David is not a PoS developer at all. He can provide his Halo product for BitBay, but regarding the fundamentals of the coin, let alone changing the protocol, BitBay has exactly zero developers.
And that's not FUD, that's what David did admit multiple times.

Wutang-Bay

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:02:47 PM

I won't be.

that's nonsense. David is not a PoS developer at all. He can provide his Halo product for BitBay, but regarding the fundamentals of the coin, let alone changing the protocol, BitBay has exactly zero developers.

No!! David Work Very Hard!!  Many cambodian developers working on 2.0 technology!!  Thankyou for continued support!!
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:11:07 PM

I won't be.

Yes thats true. However, my markets are in python not c++. Only pegging would i need to delve into c++. Actually, I've been looking over the c++ source and started to isolate the parts I would need to change. So even though I haven't found a suitable c++ bitcoin coder yet (2 of my cambodian coders resigned and I only keep one on for building daemons and mac/linux builds)...

Also, I know bitcoin intimately so I do know exactly how pegging will work as a protocol and all the minutia of doing it.

I could in theory do the entire peg myself. I'm very familiar with bitcoin scripting and i used to play with c++ many years ago. The conversion from python to c++ would not be too rough. Although, if we find someone it would be helpful.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:19:19 PM

I won't be.

No!! David Work Very Hard!!  Many cambodian developers working on 2.0 technology!!  Thankyou for continued support!!

Yeah everyone please to the new thread. Correction for Steve above, I'm coding the markets myself now it will be faster. I've downgraded to one coder who does building and cross platform only(the other two were just not able to do it). I'm now looking for high end highly experienced Indian coders and also bitcoin coders. Willing to pay a bit more actually. Looking for someone in the 10-20 year of experience range.

The reason is, I've still coded 100% of Halo. The employees I had were nowhere near even being able to add a single line to it. They tried hard as hell but it just turned into a lot of teaching without actually ever seeing a useful commit. One of the coders is decent enough to test Mac and Linux. Didn't find what I was looking for. Starting to fish in a bigger pond.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 10:34:00 PM

Interesting math:

400,000,000/7,000,000 = 70 days.
400,000,000*0.00000065 = 260 btc.

Miserable wages for miserable people. Zimbeck the Turd will take it though, what other alternative has he...?
Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: