Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:22:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBay |Decentralized Marketplace|Smart Contracts|IoT Tech|Markets Open  (Read 339391 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Decentradical

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 11:30:01 PM

How did they steal it though? If some folks made a run for it then you can follow this path. 

For Bitbay the scammers seemed to be on the inside of the deal all along.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeezCoinz

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 07:21:14 AM

How did they steal it though? If some folks made a run for it then you can follow this path. 

Google "syscoin moolah 750"
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 09:13:51 AM

long way to go for bitbay. Sad

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 03:35:25 PM

Good thing I stopped using mintpal after they were sold to moolah. After visiting the moolah pay site it was garbage, oh could tell it was a either a scam or just a poorly put together business. It is good news that people were able to recoup some of their funds but I don't think it's going to stop people from running these scams.
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:17:04 AM

Good thing I stopped using mintpal after they were sold to moolah. After visiting the moolah pay site it was garbage, oh could tell it was a either a scam or just a poorly put together business. It is good news that people were able to recoup some of their funds but I don't think it's going to stop people from running these scams.
it is good for me to stop using M before the withdraw problems.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:46:40 PM

Hmmm thats interesting. We should do the same for Robert Duskes.
DeezCoinz

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 03:50:29 PM

Yes you should. You, Steven and Lin should sue Bob and Ryan in court. It'll only take a few months to get the money back. Imagine the organization you could build. Use the dev funds to get a lawyer.
Whale Chaser

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 04:04:55 PM

Yes you should. You, Steven and Lin should sue Bob and Ryan in court. It'll only take a few months to get the money back. Imagine the organization you could build. Use the dev funds to get a lawyer.

Who exactly would they sue? Bob surplus in canada? Gekko in Tiawan ? From where communist China and Cambodia and India? Good luck mates. Lol I said it before and I'ii sat it again. That btc is never coming back.
Decentradical

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 06:27:20 PM

Liquidating his assets and having it transferred to the developers again would be a dream come true.
neo1947

Activity: 449

don t touch my Bits

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 06:54:38 PM

this is a real mess,Bter is the one who should be chased,such scam xc.Lin is scam as bob.someday somewhere these two will be hunt-down.
Diabolic

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 07:17:46 PM

I'm already ahead of the curve in getting retribution for the Initial Coin Offering investors. I've had some lengthy conversations with multiple national lawyers who specialize in Cyber Security and Fraud. Currently we are choosing the best source for representation to determine the best path for quick prosecution. So far it seems best to focus on those holding U.S. passports and Bter exchange as a fraudulent website. If anything, we can make it impossible for these guys to enter the USA again without answering to authorities.

I encourage those who have been affected to send me a PM with your testimony. It's easier to reference when talking about the case.

I also encourage those involved in the Initial Coin Offering itself to drop me a line. Cooperation makes things easier on all parties.

I'm not asking for any money and I will personally be funding the initial resources and filings.
DeezCoinz

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 08:51:46 PM

I'm already ahead of the curve in getting retribution for the Initial Coin Offering investors. I've had some lengthy conversations with multiple national lawyers who specialize in Cyber Security and Fraud. Currently we are choosing the best source for representation to determine the best path for quick prosecution. So far it seems best to focus on those holding U.S. passports and Bter exchange as a fraudulent website. If anything, we can make it impossible for these guys to enter the USA again without answering to authorities.

I encourage those who have been affected to send me a PM with your testimony. It's easier to reference when talking about the case.

I also encourage those involved in the Initial Coin Offering itself to drop me a line. Cooperation makes things easier on all parties.

I'm not asking for any money and I will personally be funding the initial resources and filings.

Someone buy this man a beer.
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 03:56:47 AM

i wish you luck, i think alot of people here are tired of these guys. everybody who had anything to do with this ico should be in jail.
brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 05:46:02 AM

Someone buy this man a beer.

Yes that is actually kind of nice, it's the proof that free markets can regulate themselves by punishing the bad guys.

I hope the lawsuit goes through and you catch them suckers. I feel sorry for the people who lost money in the scam.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 06:49:44 AM

Ok "Diabolic"... I mean Ryan/Bob lol. I remember your fake profile from the unmoderated thread.
richwang

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 06:51:42 AM

BAY 86% gone. 14% remains, over 2350 BTC sold so far, only 3 hours 45 minutes left for cheap coin on BTER. Running out fast!

Invest here: https://bter.com/trade/bay_btc

BitBay currently #1 in Volume on BTER!

Still undecided? Check out the AMA : http://www.reddit.com/r/BitBay/comments/2lwx22/ama_with_bitbay_and_dzimbeck/

and the BitBay Demo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieTIr71Sb3c&feature=youtu.be

Cheap? are you kidding? After trading, half ICO price or less will see
20%left

elenorrigby

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 08:29:22 AM

Ok "Diabolic"... I mean Ryan/Bob lol. I remember your fake profile from the unmoderated thread.

Yea that's a real good sign for you i guess Zimbeck that your former compadres are now rolling over and working with the feds? In US jurisdiction? State of Florida ring any bells?
Decentradical

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 01:00:06 PM

The problem with this forum is that everyone can purport to be anyone claiming they're about to do anything. 
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 01:52:12 PM

Yea that's a real good sign for you i guess Zimbeck that your former compadres are now rolling over and working with the feds? In US jurisdiction? State of Florida ring any bells?
I'm not from Florida either lol nice DOX fail. lol Thats like blaming the janitor who cleans up your mess. lol You Bob and Steve were the ones who contracted me.

And I'm working. Unlike you and Bob who took off running with Bitcoins.
I'm sure the "feds" would be so sympathetic to your lame story... lmao.  Grin 
DeezCoinz

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 03:29:30 PM

The problem with this forum is that everyone can purport to be anyone claiming they're about to do anything. 

Not true. You have to have the quality Tek to be able to claim to be developing a new Pseudo CryptoCurrency. I have been working alone in secrecy for nearly two years and am now nearly ready to announce "ZuttCoin" on BCT. The announcement of the coin and it's ICO will be made as soon as my passport arrives in the mail. The ICO will be capped at 4000 BTC and run for 7 days or until the cap is met. All development and marketing of ZuttCoin, ZuttWallet, and ZuttMarket will be done by only me, so you can be sure that no one else can run off with the ICO money. ZuttCoin will have an initial offering price of 0.00022000 BTC. The coin is being pre-mined, there will be a run of 12,000,000,000 coins and if any should be remaining after the ICO, they will be erased from my hard drive. Rather than have anyone I can't trust run the ICO, I will have have the coins on sale on BTER myself, from a wallet that only I control. No more phoney ICOs. Now the important stuff, the Tec. The ZuttCoin will be the primary mode of transaction on the ZuttMarket. The ZuttMarket will supply IOT, M2M, SmartContracts, SmartTransactions, SmartPrograms. SmartCoins, SmartWallets and SmartOperators. It will be totally decentralized. The ZuttWallet will contain Tek to support all SmartOperations of the market. SmartOperators are autonomous programmatic nodes that transverse the market topology ensuring that no objectionable materials are available for sale at any time. Any ZuttCoin user will be able to post items for sale, trade or give-away. There will be NullZuttCoins to handle the giveaways. The ZuttMarketNetwork will be capable of interfacing with multiple other marketplaces as they arise, using the ZuttProtocol, which I have designed. In this way, ZuttMarketNetwork will become an autonomous self-aware entity that will be able to peg the ZuttCoin to the value that is appropriate for any hour of any given day. SmartPrograms will interact to create more value in ZuttCoins over time, eventually making ZuttCoin the container for most of the value on Earth. It will then drive economies in ways that are beneficial to mankind. Eventually by way of self replicating improvements it will eridicate most of the problems mankind faces today. It will become Internet 2.0 and beyond. ZuttMarket will embed itself in all devices that are enabled for IOT. For instance, if a SmartLed burns out in your house, that device will utilize the ZuttMarket to schedule a repair at a price that is agreeable to all parties and seal it with an indestructible SmartContract enforced by Smart Devices under SmartProgram control that are self designed for that purpose. Who am I and how will I do this? My name is irrelevant because this is being done for the betterment of mankind. I am a developer with 20 years experience designing and building decentralization applications and financial transaction platforms in Java, C++, C#, Powershell, Python, Ruby-on-Rails and a new language of my own design "ZuttCode". I have advanced degrees from MIT and Harvard in Artificial Intelligence design and implementation. I have been toiling in secret and have 90% of the coding complete and working in my lab. I need the ICO money to purchase several thousand Desktop machines to provide my simulation platform. I will be announcing all ZuttProducts Real Soon Now. You'd better get in on the ICO quick, because VC companies are already hearing about the Tek and calling me but I want to give you the opportunity to participate in the most revolutionary project in the history of mankind. Please join me. I will rock your world.
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: