Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:21:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 [724] 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376903 times)
wdl1908

Activity: 411
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:32:26 PM

From a technical perspective you know a lot more than they do or probably ever will. Why don't you just run your own farm, buy some Spondoolies or whatever, and control your own fate? You actually have the technical expertise to do it, unlike these jokers. I bet you could probably actually wire an IP camera on the farm too (wow, that would be a first).

Well I made the calculations about buying some SP30's and it was really not very profitable to have them hosted in a data center and I really don't have the space or power requirements to do this at home. So the only next alternative was cloud hosting. And I got that from GAW with buying a war machine and later converting it to hashlets.

Unlike many of the hashtalkers, you are not someone who is only capable of "clicking amps" once a day to maximize your returns. You can actually do it.

I just don't understand the reason why people who are smart and competent are buying into this. Hell, I bet you could start your own coin too and it might actually have a new feature or two and not just be a total hype machine. You apparently can at least read the c++ wallet source code which is by far more than most on HT.

Yes i really could do this but making a coin is easy. The difficult part is making a coin that is successful. And that is exactly what GAW is trying to do. The implementation of their plans are not very good but at least they try to do something different and new.

Most coins that come on the market have no backing no community nothing they really start from nothing and most of them fail because everybody tries to pump and dump it.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:32:51 PM

Why do you think they have $100M in backing? Because Josh says so?
Maybe they made some money by selling all the hardware that belonged to the people who were mining over there, but no way this can ever be $100M.

I think you misinterpreted my comment - I should have made it more clear; apologies for poor sarcasm usage. I DON'T think they have 100M.  I was pointing out an inconsistency: excuses/justifications for their suckage based on inexperience are incompatible, at least to me, with also believing they really had 100M USD in investor backing.

Sorry for that, I misinterpreted it. English is not my native language.

No, no.  Totally my fault.  Its a good lesson - I should write more clearly and shouldn't assume everyone speaks the same language or in the same proficiency.  Sincerely, thank you for the reminder.  Wish there was a dogecoin tipbot here, I would make a shibe out of you.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:33:23 PM

I really don't care If I get any return from this but I like the idea of cloud staking and the direction that GAW is going.

Be honest. You don't give two shits about "cloud staking". You only care about the returns. Everyone who has ever invested in any of GAW's get rich quick schemes only cares about the returns.

I really don't care about returns I have never invested one cent of FIAT in anything crypto like i said I mined on block of BTC and that is it. If it give me returns I will be happy if is does not give me returns then so be it.

Please do explain what part of "cloud staking" you care about other than the returns.

Cloud staking (like hashlets) really only consists of returns. There are no other features/functions.

It's all just numbers in a database changing as you are slowly given back part of your original investment.

LMFAO. I think Daffy is (maybe) starting to figure out that he got conned and is now giving it the old "I don't really care if I win, it's just a game" bullshit that every pathetic poor sport who can not accept that they have lost has spouted since the beginning of time.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
wdl1908

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:40:35 PM

I really don't care If I get any return from this but I like the idea of cloud staking and the direction that GAW is going.

Be honest. You don't give two shits about "cloud staking". You only care about the returns. Everyone who has ever invested in any of GAW's get rich quick schemes only cares about the returns.

I really don't care about returns I have never invested one cent of FIAT in anything crypto like i said I mined on block of BTC and that is it. If it give me returns I will be happy if is does not give me returns then so be it.

Please do explain what part of "cloud staking" you care about other than the returns.

Cloud staking (like hashlets) really only consists of returns. There are no other features/functions.

It's all just numbers in a database changing as you are slowly given back part of your original investment.

LMFAO. I think Daffy is (maybe) starting to figure out that he got conned and is now giving it the old "I don't really care if I win, it's just a game" bullshit that every pathetic poor sport who can not accept that they have lost has spouted since the beginning of time.

So you don't believe me when I say that I did not put one cent of FIAT any crypto business. Well I can't disprove it what I can prove is this.

Address: 13PMri2kELRNziou7fHUtwMSkymEFzwWx1
Signature: HA0zVtpDWbkivNeeAJMp65k9YO1/aIIYC6ZBi7xz9WjVYjUSJFfvNjKale913hGhas7lsb//tEgjUjwpyYyXnmQ=

You want another message signed ok just post the message and I'll sign it.
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:41:24 PM

From a technical perspective you know a lot more than they do or probably ever will. Why don't you just run your own farm, buy some Spondoolies or whatever, and control your own fate? You actually have the technical expertise to do it, unlike these jokers. I bet you could probably actually wire an IP camera on the farm too (wow, that would be a first).

Well I made the calculations about buying some SP30's and it was really not very profitable to have them hosted in a data center and I really don't have the space or power requirements to do this at home. So the only next alternative was cloud hosting. And I got that from GAW with buying a war machine and later converting it to hashlets.

Unlike many of the hashtalkers, you are not someone who is only capable of "clicking amps" once a day to maximize your returns. You can actually do it.

I just don't understand the reason why people who are smart and competent are buying into this. Hell, I bet you could start your own coin too and it might actually have a new feature or two and not just be a total hype machine. You apparently can at least read the c++ wallet source code which is by far more than most on HT.

Yes i really could do this but making a coin is easy. The difficult part is making a coin that is successful. And that is exactly what GAW is trying to do. The implementation of their plans are not very good but at least they try to do something different and new.

Most coins that come on the market have no backing no community nothing they really start from nothing and most of them fail because everybody tries to pump and dump it.

Agree to disagree.

But I will say I think you are pretty much a stand-up guy and I appreciate your fair and thoughtful responses. You are welcome here anytime. I myself like to see both sides of the coin, lol. If for any reason you think we are wrong, be sure to let us know why. We always need someone to keep us honest too.
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:42:20 PM

I like staking too... with baked potato, mushroom gravy and salad... nah seriously though the new cloud staking with hybrid hyperflex thermonuclear staking is going to be the wave of the future, everyone knows that  Grin

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
wdl1908

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:43:16 PM

Agree to disagree.

But I will say I think you are pretty much a stand-up guy and I appreciate your fair and thoughtful responses. You are welcome here anytime. I myself like to see both sides of the coin, lol. If for any reason you think we are wrong, be sure to let us know why. We always need someone to keep us honest too.

I would like to hear your disagreement.
baselope

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:47:59 PM

I would suspect the announcement is scheduled for next week, or during the BTC conference.  I wish I could attend.

Posts from this site led me over to GAW Miners long ago...and it has been a good ride over there.  I second what Daffy has said, the price dropped on som miners I had ordered, and a simple call got me credit.  Other items along the way have caused me to "believe" in the intent of the company, versus the mistakes along the way.  Basically, they always try to make things right for their customers.  Who else does that in this space?

I have gotten my ROI , so again, I am in for the long term benefit of what this vision has to offer.  I like the direction, even if the execution has not been stellar.  And I am not a XPY only kind of guy.  I still have LTC (now pretty much worthless, as I bought in or mined when it was $10+.  And a little smattering of other coins, Doge, BTC, Etherium...

What I do not understand, is if you have to scream SCAM from the mountaintops, why isn't that  cry backed up by real evidence of wrongdoing, and not just presumed wrongdoing?
 Companies and the people that drive them make mistakes.  It is how they take care of those problems that seperate the good ones from the bad ones.  My past experience with GAW leads me to believe they are trying to take this effort forward, and benefit their customers, and the industry.

It does NOT appear that they are here to "take the money and run"....

I will leave that to the guys over at Cryptodouble....
Paul Revere

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:49:38 PM

So you don't believe me when I say that I did not put one cent of FIAT any crypto business. Well I can't disprove it what I can prove is this.

Address: 13PMri2kELRNziou7fHUtwMSkymEFzwWx1
Signature: HA0zVtpDWbkivNeeAJMp65k9YO1/aIIYC6ZBi7xz9WjVYjUSJFfvNjKale913hGhas7lsb//tEgjUjwpyYyXnmQ=

You want another message signed ok just post the message and I'll sign it.
[/quote]

I did not say anything of the sort. If you are OK with handing a dirty, stinking, rotten, lying, in-your-face con man like Josh all of your BTC, then that is your prerogative. It is also my prerogative to call you a moron for doing so. On the upside, since you are a gullible fool and claim that you will be out of the crypto world as soon as you have blindly handed all of your BTC to people who promise you the moon, you will not be around to whine about it much longer. Problem solved.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:50:32 PM

Agree to disagree.

I would like to hear your disagreement.

I just mean in general your belief in Gaw and my lack in belief in Gaw. If you haven't been persuaded by reading this thread, then there's nothing I can possibly say that will lol. And I haven't seen anything to change my mind yet. I will keep an open mind though. If Josh does figure out how to create a $20 floor, well that would be one hell of a start.

JoostB

Activity: 391

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:57:42 PM

What I don't get is that there are still so many people believing everything that Garza says.

March last year I bought several miners from them and they were lying right from the start about delivery times.
I got several mails that the items were shipped but I saw they were not in transit, Josh blamed it on USPS but actually the miners were not shipped at all.
Then they were trying to keep me happy with things like 'store credit' and made me part of GAW founders (what ever it means).
I really hate it when people lie, so already in April last year I decided to cancel my last order for a refund (which I was lucky to get) and to never do business with them again.    

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 10:07:41 PM

What I do not understand, is if you have to scream SCAM from the mountaintops, why isn't that  cry backed up by real evidence of wrongdoing, and not just presumed wrongdoing?

I never screamed scam, but I'm just failing to understand how repeated lies and poorly implemented or forgotten promises and other ongoing issues can't be considered wrong by some who have a lower threshold of tolerance for that kind of stuff? If it's not a scam but just a poorly managed business, is it really inconceivable that some people might have their trust in the "intent" affected by that?
ikeboy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:12:09 PM

Paybase uses http://www.riskified.com/. In case anyone wanted to know.
wdl1908

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:14:18 PM

I never screamed scam, but I'm just failing to understand how repeated lies and poorly implemented or forgotten promises and other ongoing issues can't be considered wrong by some who have a lower threshold of tolerance for that kind of stuff? If it's not a scam but just a poorly managed business, is it really inconceivable that some people might have their trust in the "intent" affected by that?

No it is not and I agree with you. But a lot of others have screamed scam.
sobitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:15:01 PM

With a brand Paycoin/Paybase w.e  in such deep water, with such negativity from the community that will inevitably be their niche market, why/how do people believe this is worth anything at all?

The idea is that only trolls and haters are the problem for Paycoin/Paybase. Once grandmas and grandpas - who presumably don't read Reddit or Coinfire - start using it everything will be fine.

Trouble is that I don't see any added value this would offer to anybody, let alone the piss-poor track record of promises vs implementation.

I agree with that last statement. If they start implementation and then announce instead of announce and then implement they could recover from this.

I can see where you guys are coming from,  personally can't see it playing out.   This will not stop, and I mean, there is innovation and entreprenuership in the crypto ecosystem daily. Everyday, there is a new young entreprenuer starting up. Everyday a new innovative company is offering awesome services. I have been here a little over a year, and to this day, the only company with this much bad/negative publicity while still functioning would be Moolah in my eyes, and we know how that ended. Not comparing them or saying they are the same, but to me, it seems as though any investor who is working with hard earned money, (not money that came from buying bitcoin at $10, looking for another quick gain) would even consider, considddderr putting capital into a brand with this much negativity, not to mention the entity in charge consistantly falling short of ANY promises, and blame the people questioning about valid Q' as FUD and "trolls".  No real investor would throw money at a brand that is this badly mismanaged, love to be proved wrong on that... but doubtful.

I just don't see it. Would love someone to really bring crypto to the main stream, but if Paybase is where this starts, I am very happy staying where I am.  Just don;t see it, and these scam threads, aren't really productive for anyone in here, except trying to "rid" crypto of the scams before people get taken for everything....  

A side note, grandmas and grandpas, probably not the market that will bring much volume to the equation.  Maybe they have a partnership coming with lifealert (button for seniors who have fallen)?  Buy 2 XPY get a free life alert button!

Also people really need to learn the difference between screaming scams trolls FUD - and - VALID QUESTIONS that continually go unanswered!
Paul Revere

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:22:00 PM

No it is not and I agree with you. But a lot of others have screamed scam.

Josh (GAW) took people's money and promised to deliver a variety of things and did not deliver and kept the money.

This is the definition of a SCAM. Case closed.

You have been fucking Paycoined:

The question is, when are you going to come to grips with the simple fact that you have been taken for a fool, and secondly, perhaps more importantly, when are you going to stop helping this operation rip more people off?

DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 10:27:21 PM

Never forget these faces...

Scott-

is it me or do several of this guys have tits makes them look like a girl, and i dont know what it is about josh that makes me want to say " you got such pretty lips boy "  Grin

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 10:30:30 PM

is it me or do several of this guys have tits makes them look like a girl, and i dont know what it is about josh that makes me want to say " you got such pretty lips boy "  Grin

It's just you... but I'm not judging  Cool
wdl1908

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:49:00 PM

The question is, when are you going to come to grips with the simple fact that you have been taken for a fool, and secondly, perhaps more importantly, when are you going to stop helping this operation rip more people off?

So you would like for me to shout scam with you? Is that what you want? And what am I doing to help this operation? Am I actively convincing people to invest in GAW? Did I ever convince anybody to invest in GAW? No I did not. And you people wonder why nobody believes you every other post is a personal attack. There are only a handful of people on this topic that don't resort to personal attacks.
Paul Revere

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:53:55 PM

So you would like for me to shout scam with you? Is that what you want? And what am I doing to help this operation? Am I actively convincing people to invest in GAW? Did I ever convince anybody to invest in GAW? No I did not. And you people wonder why nobody believes you every other post is a personal attack. There are only a handful of people on this topic that don't resort to personal attacks.

You are playing cheerleader for Paycoin. Paycoin is a scam. I do not want anything from you, but do not expect me to have any respect for someone who engages in this sort of activity.

If someone calling you a moron for blindly throwing your money away and openly trying to convince others to do the same, tough shit, grow some thicker bark or get out of the forest.

Pages: « 1 ... 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 [724] 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: