Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:32:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 [722] 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376902 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:25:43 PM

This is not news this is a call to arms and an invitation to riot. And you call this a news agency? Is this the objective reporting that goes on in the crypto world? I'm ashamed then for being in said crypto world.

Well that works out pretty well, because everybody else is ashamed of having a moron like you being in the same group also.

A clear and simple example illustrating why you are a moron:

Coin Telegraph clearly bills itself as an OPINION blog, not a "News Agency", Moron.

So an opinion? In the category of news? http://cointelegraph.com/news/ It is still an invitation to riot. This really proves that the crypto community is destroying itself from the inside out. Oh and thanks for calling me a moron that exactly describes your intelligence level.

At least I can read and comprehend things I am commenting about. I also have enough common sense to not invest in an obvious scam.

Also: Would you prefer that I call just call you Daffy?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:29:35 PM

Here was a gem in the comments in the Coin Telegraph story:

This guy is obviously not the sharpest tool in his shed...

Pretty sure Einstein could spell stupidity.  Ironic that whoever made that picture couldn't.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:32:41 PM

This is not news this is a call to arms and an invitation to riot. And you call this a news agency? Is this the objective reporting that goes on in the crypto world? I'm ashamed then for being in said crypto world.

Well that works out pretty well, because everybody else is ashamed of having a moron like you being in the same group also.

A clear and simple example illustrating why you are a moron:

Coin Telegraph clearly bills itself as an OPINION blog, not a "News Agency", Moron.

So an opinion? In the category of news? http://cointelegraph.com/news/ It is still an invitation to riot. This really proves that the crypto community is destroying itself from the inside out. Oh and thanks for calling me a moron that exactly describes your intelligence level.

Seriously? regardless of where the articles was posted on CT the article is clearly labeled an opinion piece.

Concerning Garza, TNABC and Bitcoin Media: ‘Down with Everything Associated with Anyone’ (Op-Ed)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
wdl1908

Activity: 411

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:49:13 PM

Seriously? regardless of where the articles was posted on CT the article is clearly labeled an opinion piece.

Concerning Garza, TNABC and Bitcoin Media: ‘Down with Everything Associated with Anyone’ (Op-Ed)

Opinion or news does it really matter it is still a call to arms and an invitation to riot. And people keep wondering why the crypto industry is failing. No established company is eager to step in that hornest nest.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:58:48 PM

Opinion or news does it really matter it is still a call to arms and an invitation to riot. And people keep wondering why the crypto industry is failing. No established company is eager to step in that hornest nest.

If people expressing opinions bothers you so much perhaps you should just keep your Daffy ass at HT and not read things outside of anything that is approved by the cult that you belong to. Problem solved.

Also, out of curiosity: How does one decide to publicly call himself "Daffy"?

"Hmmm, let's see, how about "Dufus"? ....Damn! Taken! How's about "DingDong", Shucks! Taken.  I know "Daffy" . Yaaah! Got it.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:01:00 PM

If people expressing opinions bothers you so much perhaps you should just keep your Daffy ass at HT and not read things outside of anything that is approved by the cult that you belong to. Problem solved.

It's okay. Honest ponzis like crypto double are willing to step up where Gaw is failing.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 08:01:04 PM

The article is an op-ed, i.e. an opinion of the author. Many publications do this, even dead-tree ones. But that's not really the point. There is CCN - arguably favorable to GAW, there are other news/blog/opinion sites, probably not favorable to GAW. Where do you see a problem or shame with that?

That op-ed by the way is quite good if you bothered to read it. Tongue-in-cheek to some extent, it even has a pitchfork illustration. It reflects on the antagonism between GAW and the rest of the "crypto world", which does exist, whether you like it or not. It even rips one into Bitcointalk for good balance.
wdl1908

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:07:27 PM

The article is an op-ed, i.e. an opinion of the author. Many publications do this, even dead-tree ones. But that's not really the point. There is CCN - arguably favorable to GAW, there are other news/blog/opinion sites, probably not favorable to GAW. Where do you see a problem or shame with that?

That op-ed by the way is quite good if you bothered to read it. Tongue-in-cheek to some extent, it even has a pitchfork illustration. It reflects on the antagonism between GAW and the rest of the "crypto world", which does exist, whether you like it or not. It even rips one into Bitcointalk for good balance.

The only thing I see is the infighting in the community whether it is directed at GAW or any other crypto company. This really does show the world that crypto is far from ready to be mainstream. Once the infighting stops then people will start to pay attention and this is not because it was directed to GAW. The publications on that website with all the numerous articles about crypto stand out and have some good information but it is completely diminished with the infighting that some of those articles do and the GAW article is not the only one.
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:08:58 PM

It is a result of your boy's behavior. Everyone in anything gets 3 chances. Your boy has struck out now what 100 x's. Honest companies are welcome to set up shop anytime, anywhere for anything. Pathological liars get caught out the quickest and vilified the soonest which is the case here.

Seems to be a bizarre disconect in understanding all of this amongst the faithful. From accepting everything to just being a mistake, to allowing him to try to do what was promised etc.

Where in the original sales literature does it say that this venture is an attempt to make a crypto currency mainstream, and attempt to get it accepted in brick and mortar stores. An invitation to join in trying to do this with him.  Show the class where exactly it says this and was offered to everyone like this.

You can't. Because it was sold as we are already accepted in the top 3 stores, we already have massive finance in place and all this coin needs is marketing.  As soon as you sign up you will be able to shop directly with our already established partner retailers, pay your bills etc.

Instead were are we creeping up to one month later? No where.  No massive finance behind it, zero partner relationship with any established stores. Nothing.  Scrambling around to achieve the simplest of all things, credit card payments, which yet again is an utter failure.

Now that everyone is roped in and locked in for the duration, the gall to sit there and instruct them all to let this shit head Homero "try to fix the mistakes" "these things take time" "it is so new no one has done it" is .. there are not words to describe this deceit and con-artistry.

The faulure to see and recognize this is also mind-boggling. But it may explain why most venture  on in this garbage pile. You have to be as thick as a brick not to see what the fuck is in front of you, today, tomorrow and most certainly all of last month.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:14:45 PM

Opinion or news does it really matter it is still a call to arms and an invitation to riot.

Calling people to stand against a company scamming people is bad how exactly?

And people keep wondering why the crypto industry is failing.

According to what metric? The getting rich quick metric? Or are you just regurgitating the garbage your cult leader makes up to sell his shitcoin?

News flash, the crypto industry is not failing, in fact it's growing at an incredible rate. You're just too entrenched in your religion of getting rich quick to see that.

No established company is eager to step in that hornest nest.

No established companies besides Microsoft, Overstock, Newegg, Paypal, Namecheap, Virgin Galactic, and so on.

The only thing I see is the infighting in the community whether it is directed at GAW or any other crypto company. This really does show the world that crypto is far from ready to be mainstream. Once the infighting stops then people will start to pay attention and this is not because it was directed to GAW. The publications on that website with all the numerous articles about crypto stand out and have some good information but it is completely diminished with the infighting that some of those articles do and the GAW article is not the only one.

The problem is not the "infighting". The problem is with companies like GAW fleecing the gullible and financially ignorant.

The ONLY reason you have such a gripe with CT/other btc news sites is because they aren't actively pumping your get rich quick scheme.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 08:15:32 PM

With a brand Paycoin/Paybase w.e  in such deep water, with such negativity from the community that will inevitably be their niche market, why/how do people believe this is worth anything at all?

The idea is that only trolls and haters are the problem for Paycoin/Paybase. Once grandmas and grandpas - who presumably don't read Reddit or Coinfire - start using it everything will be fine.

Trouble is that I don't see any added value this would offer to anybody, let alone the piss-poor track record of promises vs implementation.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:17:06 PM

wdl1908

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:19:13 PM

With a brand Paycoin/Paybase w.e  in such deep water, with such negativity from the community that will inevitably be their niche market, why/how do people believe this is worth anything at all?

The idea is that only trolls and haters are the problem for Paycoin/Paybase. Once grandmas and grandpas - who presumably don't read Reddit or Coinfire - start using it everything will be fine.

Trouble is that I don't see any added value this would offer to anybody, let alone the piss-poor track record of promises vs implementation.

I agree with that last statement. If they start implementation and then announce instead of announce and then implement they could recover from this.
bmgbmg

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:19:59 PM

Spot on my friend.

These guys are not professionals and they sure as shit are not millionaires. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again.  They're thousandaires wanting to be millionaires.  They're not professionals, they're amateurs and they're just trying to fleece other amateurs out of their hard earned money.

Millionaires and Billionaires start non profits, like Stellar STR.

It is a result of your boy's behavior. Everyone in anything gets 3 chances. Your boy has struck out now what 100 x's. Honest companies are welcome to set up shop anytime, anywhere for anything. Pathological liars get caught out the quickest and vilified the soonest which is the case here.

Seems to be a bizarre disconect in understanding all of this amongst the faithful. From accepting everything to just being a mistake, to allowing him to try to do what was promised etc.

Where in the original sales literature does it say that this venture is an attempt to make a crypto currency mainstream, and attempt to get it accepted in brick and mortar stores. An invitation to join in trying to do this with him.  Show the class where exactly it says this and was offered to everyone like this.

You can't. Because it was sold as we are already accepted in the top 3 stores, we already have massive finance in place and all this coin needs is marketing.  As soon as you sign up you will be able to shop directly with our already established partner retailers, pay your bills etc.

Instead were are we creeping up to one month later? No where.  No massive finance behind it, zero partner relationship with any established stores. Nothing.  Scrambling around to achieve the simplest of all things, credit card payments, which yet again is an utter failure.

Now that everyone is roped in and locked in for the duration, the gall to sit there and instruct them all to let this shit head Homero "try to fix the mistakes" "these things take time" "it is so new no one has done it" is .. there are not words to describe this deceit and con-artistry.

The faulure to see and recognize this is also mind-boggling. But it may explain why most venture  on in this garbage pile. You have to be as thick as a brick not to see what the fuck is in front of you, today, tomorrow and most certainly all of last month.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 08:25:24 PM

You're making it sound like there is no "infighting" in the "mainstream". There is criticism and sharp opinions everywhere, as there should be. Making every site publish only company press releases wouldn't make the problems go away, unless you would like to argue that there are no problems with GAW. Face it, the CEO was caught lying and pumping and scrubbing, so getting some flack on the interwebs is not entirely unexpected. We're not in October anymore when all those pesky "proof of mining" questions could have been labeled as trolls making unreasonable demands to an innovative company. There are far more serious questions now.

How about this one? Better?

http://www.coindesk.com/gaw-miners-paycoin-disappearing-20-floor/
bobcaticus

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:26:59 PM

I've noticed a couple shill accounts on twitter trying to pretend their are "Joe User" of sorts - basically looks like a bunch of old accounts that were dormant since 2012 and bought to start hyping paycon.  There's the Wills Family, a Doctor, a couple DJs and senior citizens.   Blatant smoke and mirrors.

https://twitter.com/TheWillsFamily
CoinFire

Activity: 322

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 08:30:36 PM

Regarding Stripe: http://imgur.com/a/NtoNg/all

wdl1908

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:37:06 PM

You're making it sound like there is no "infighting" in the "mainstream". There is criticism and sharp opinions everywhere, as there should be. Making every site publish only company press releases wouldn't make the problems go away, unless you would like to argue that there are no problems with GAW. Face it, the CEO was caught lying and pumping and scrubbing, so getting some flack on the interwebs is not entirely unexpected. We're not in October anymore when all those pesky "proof of mining" questions could have been labeled as trolls making unreasonable demands to an innovative company. There are far more serious questions now.

How about this one? Better?

http://www.coindesk.com/gaw-miners-paycoin-disappearing-20-floor/

Yes I read it and he really believed he could deliver the $20 floor. And from what I see he intends to keep that promise. How he intends to do this is still unclear. But this could be an indication. https://hashtalk.org/topic/28364/
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 08:38:48 PM

I agree with that last statement. If they start implementation and then announce instead of announce and then implement they could recover from this.

Well, there's that, and then there are things like purchases disappearing with no explanation. This is some basic transactional stuff, that was a never ending issue on ZenCloud and apparently is infecting Paybase as well. How can you run a financial site like that is beyond my understanding. I'm not even going to start with the whole Stripe thing, my mind is boggled enough as it is.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 08:42:20 PM

Yes I read it and he really believed he could deliver the $20 floor. And from what I see he intends to keep that promise. How he intends to do this is still unclear. But this could be an indication. https://hashtalk.org/topic/28364/

I'd say if he had money to do that it would have been done already without causing all this noise. But as has been argued here for the last couple of months the floor never made sense and it is highly unlikely that GAW had or has or will have the cash to keep that promise. How much time are you willing to give him to do this?
Pages: « 1 ... 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 [722] 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: