Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:42:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 [721] 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376902 times)
wdl1908

Activity: 411
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 04:59:49 PM

Sorry, Daffy is right. It was a different scumbag on HT that wasn't abusing mod power, but was instead another HT member ddosing and hacking other websites under the name @root (real username The God). Could have fooled me, it seems @rootdude had a "God complex" when he used to be a mod.

He is not connected at all the screenshot clearly shows @Root not @Rootdude I checked the Nick @Root was changed to @The God.

You should ask @animoesto what it is like to be a MOD on HT. It's not a fun job.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 05:14:16 PM

You should ask @animoesto what it is like to be a MOD on HT. It's not a fun job.

You're not trying to justify rudedude's brief moderator career, are you? How about the fallout where he got all pissy and started unbanning everyone, including scammers?

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:16:25 PM

Sorry, Daffy is right. It was a different scumbag on HT that wasn't abusing mod power, but was instead another HT member ddosing and hacking other websites under the name @root (real username The God). Could have fooled me, it seems @rootdude had a "God complex" when he used to be a mod.

He is not connected at all the screenshot clearly shows @Root not @Rootdude I checked the Nick @Root was changed to @The God.

Oh, running roughshod over a boiler room scam operation is no fun? Boo Fucking Hoo. You assholes want a blanket and a juicebox so you can take a little nappy or what?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
wdl1908

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:20:36 PM

You're not trying to justify rudedude's brief moderator career, are you? How about the fallout where he got all pissy and started unbanning everyone, including scammers?

No I'm not but I know he really did not like being a mod. And what scammers did he unban? I really did not follow the whole afair. I think he unbanned people because he wanted out from being a mod.
eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 05:33:42 PM

I think @rootdude is just blowing his trumpet about Ddos a site with any magnitude.I was an IT security analyst it takes me busy to take a large site down and keep it down unless Gaw has control of its customers computers

coinmaster,

@root is someone completely different from @rootdude.  not the same person.

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 06:20:32 PM

No I'm not but I know he really did not like being a mod. And what scammers did he unban? I really did not follow the whole afair. I think he unbanned people because he wanted out from being a mod.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/28268/gava-banned/231

The point is he was unfit to be a mod, was appointed by Josh for being a good lapdog, and the whole fiasco was so predictable. Going berserk because he got called out was just icing on the cake. I think many of us have done "unfun" jobs, but that doesn't make it right to throw those burgers at your customers, does it Smiley

Back to the point made by WaffleMaster, "God complex" is about right. Now hopefully it sheds a new light for HT posters/readers on whatever the self-appointed crypto financial expert rootdude has said or will say about GAW's business.

Paul Revere

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:25:25 PM

Rootdude, new PR manager and cat herder for HT....

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:26:33 PM

The point is he was unfit to be a mod, was appointed by Josh for being a good lapdog, and the whole fiasco was so predictable. Going berserk because he got called out was just icing on the cake. I think many of us have done "unfun" jobs, but that doesn't make it right to throw those burgers at your customers, does it Smiley

Back to the point made by WaffleMaster, "God complex" is about right. Now hopefully it sheds a new light for HT posters/readers on whatever the self-appointed crypto financial expert rootdude has said or will say about GAW's business.

This is just a prime example of the type of person Josh wants to keep around reward... Blind, obedient, and easily manipulated... Rootdude's MOD performance was an easy conclusion for everyone... I belieeve we had a few pages saying something like this would happen.

More importantly - This gives a view of what Josh wants. What type of person would hire someone like this? Or even ask them to be a MOD??? I think that's more telling than anything.
wdl1908

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:39:40 PM

Like I said he really did not want to be a mod and the only way he though of getting rig of the mod badge was to act like that. No the bigger question would be why did nobody re-ban those people that he unbanned.

God complex maybe some people react very differently to having power. Some people start abusing it and other people are very careful in using that power. Will it shed a new light for the HT posters/readers? I doubt it.
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:40:17 PM

I think what I'm looking forward to most in this whole fiasco is the validation when we hear from an official that Joe Mordica is just an alias the CTO uses and not his real name. For most of this, I was a little behind the curve, thinking that GAW was just making mistakes. It took some real evidence for me to believe there was actual fraud. For "Joe Mordica", it's the reverse. No one else believes it even though it's as clear as day to me.
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:43:21 PM

Like I said he really did not want to be a mod and the only way he though of getting rig of the mod badge was to act like that. No the bigger question would be why did nobody re-ban those people that he unbanned.

God complex maybe some people react very differently to having power. Some people start abusing it and other people are very careful in using that power. Will it shed a new light for the HT posters/readers? I doubt it.

You're right... the reputation of HT users in general is pretty bad already. The forum activity has dropped off significantly lately.. Especially after the $20 floor promise and consequent failure to follow through.

It's insulting that Josh is still saying that's not what he meant. This goes back to my earlier point, he would prefer to be around people that follow his lead and will believe what he says. Hence - Rootdude.
ZiG

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:50:25 PM

Another site to be hacked, Josh/Homero... Grin

http://cointelegraph.com/news/113256/concerning-garza-tnabc-and-bitcoin-media-down-with-everything-associated-with-anyone-op-ed-

Enjoy,

ZiG
eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:58:00 PM

This is just a prime example of the type of person Josh wants to keep around reward... Blind, obedient, and easily manipulated... Rootdude's MOD performance was an easy conclusion for everyone... I belieeve we had a few pages saying something like this would happen.

More importantly - This gives a view of what Josh wants. What type of person would hire someone like this? Or even ask them to be a MOD??? I think that's more telling than anything.

if you are vested in GAW it's been a rough go of it as of late.  the company and the investors have become the pinatas of the crypto world, with everyone taking a swing.  i don't condone rootdude's actions, but i will give him a pass.  seeing your equity drop 80% in the matter of days can make even the best of us crack/snap.  i am vested in GAW--and time will tell if i am right or wrong.  in the meantime i sit back and enjoy my cafe while reading the threads.  a lot of you are pretty damn funny and have a good sense of humor.  my only suggestion would be to keep the wives and children out of the discussions. 

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:58:36 PM

I think what I'm looking forward to most in this whole fiasco is the validation when we hear from an official that Joe Mordica is just an alias the CTO uses and not his real name. For most of this, I was a little behind the curve, thinking that GAW was just making mistakes. It took some real evidence for me to believe there was actual fraud. For "Joe Mordica", it's the reverse. No one else believes it even though it's as clear as day to me.

RE: Joe - extremely bizarre situation if you ask me.  Anybody have the background to calculate the odds of two people both having the first name Joseph, last name Moridca, live/be from Hattiesburg, the Hattiesburg in Mississippi, have attended U of So Miss, and be w/i the age-ballpark of one another?  I assume that the odds of there being two Joes that share these same variables are small (there's a dead Joe Mordica w/ these same variables, for those not aware), but it could very well be the case that there are two Joes.  
Paul Revere

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:04:16 PM

Here was a gem in the comments in the Coin Telegraph story:

This guy is obviously not the sharpest tool in his shed...

wdl1908

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:04:21 PM

This is not news this is a call to arms and an invitation to riot. And you call this a news agency? Is this the objective reporting that goes on in the crypto world? I'm ashamed then for being in said crypto world.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:05:37 PM

Why doesn't gaw accept XPY on its own sites like gawminers?  You think the first merchant integration would have been their own companies, maybe because they premined 97% of the coin and have no use for anymore.  Just to create Hype cycles like CC purchases so they can dump them on the upswings? Who knows stay tuned  Grin

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Paul Revere

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:09:08 PM

This is not news this is a call to arms and an invitation to riot. And you call this a news agency? Is this the objective reporting that goes on in the crypto world? I'm ashamed then for being in said crypto world.

Well that works out pretty well, because everybody else is ashamed of having a moron like you being in the same group also.

A clear and simple example illustrating that you are a moron:

Coin Telegraph clearly bills itself as an OPINION blog, not a "News Agency", Moron.

sobitcoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:19:14 PM

K so we have...
  • A "business" that has a handful of cult like followers, most turning out to be actively involved in the church (ironic) and lots of faith in something that is not really proving anyones assumptions wrong
  • a handful of ripped off logos, that might be a signal for an investor, but from the inside, it has been noted as a mistake, 2 times in a row, in a brand that is supposed to already have 00's of millions invested, which keeps being brushed off as nothing.
  • A forum guiding the community that is super heavily moderated by moderators questioning other moderators, correct me if i m wrong
  • a promise for major merchant integration, which has yet to exist, and as far as I have seen isn't something that fell threw, it was a direct lie
  • ecommerce function for online purchases that requires extensive tech knowledge to use, or is non existent
  • a lie about the price floor that some deem a shortcoming, which to me looks like a direct lie to generate investments... regardless, something that was promosied that is currently 1/4 or less of it's promise and is constantly downplayed as a mistake
  • Credit card integration for purchasing XPY that charges 10%, with moderators of HT defending... DEFENDING  10% on a credit card purchase becasue credit fees are "high"... Which is INSANE. No credit issuer has ever charged 10% on transactions, and to believe or try to justify this is nuts,especially in the world of cryptocurrency
  • XPY asspirates taking down popular news outlets for literally doing their job and reporting about this stuff
  • All this defended with statements as "this is the next big thing, we have faith, Josh has a history of success

AND This is referrred to as the peoples coin? Is everyone smoking crack?  This is the funniest shit i have ever seen. Actually, better than a soap opera, that is so blatantly obvious that the holders don't matter, as long as the top is making $$, why/how am i wrong here?  With a brand Paycoin/Paybase w.e  in such deep water, with such negativity from the community that will inevitably be their niche market, why/how do people believe this is worth anything at all? This is not worth a penny in my books, but I am open to a discussion about how someone finds faith/value being involved in this situation... I don't get this at all. People are nuts. In the best event that everything above is 100% a misunderstnading, the negativity will never let this take off, ever. Brands with this much hate I do not believe have a proven track record of success, or generating investments... Well other then in the crypto community.. But like.. wow
wdl1908

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:20:50 PM

Well that works out pretty well, because everybody else is ashamed of having a moron like you being in the same group also.

A clear and simple example illustrating why you are a moron:

Coin Telegraph clearly bills itself as an OPINION blog, not a "News Agency", Moron.

So an opinion? In the category of news? http://cointelegraph.com/news/ It is still an invitation to riot. This really proves that the crypto community is destroying itself from the inside out. Oh and thanks for calling me a moron that exactly describes your intelligence level.
Pages: « 1 ... 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 [721] 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: