Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:55:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376919 times)
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:13:15 PM

Really?? Again you're going to compare Apple with GAW, I was a journalist and entrepreneur once just like the New York Times, I had paper route for 6 months.

You should do an interview with GAW. I am sure they would blow that up to the proportion of doing an interview with the New York Times.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:22:55 PM

Really?? Again you're going to compare Apple with GAW, I was a journalist and entrepreneur once just like the New York Times, I had paper route for 6 months.

You should do an interview with GAW. I am sure they would blow that up to the proportion of doing an interview with the New York Times.

'The Editor of the New York Times today endorsed GAW...'

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:37:27 PM

This is getting old and ridiculous.  I want you to ask Apple to show you pictures of their *internal/private* data centers... see how far that goes.

Apple would tell you to go jump off a bridge.  You don't have the right to obtain that information.  How is this any different with GAW?

If GAW released their financial data at the level of detail required of any publicly traded company, there would be far fewer questions. Apple is publicly traded, and we know a lot more about their balance sheet than GAW's.

Apple was founded in the 70's and GAW this year, don't expect similar transparency. Although GAW is made to look enormous, it's just a startup. I don't expect them to show their aces, especially in such competitive and evolving market.

I'm not paying Apple for a pie in the sky.

I'm not paying Apple at all, theitr products suck and are overpriced. Cheesy

No one is asking for IPO level financial statements, they are asking for one shred of evidence that GAW isn't full of shit.

People came to this site because of bitcoin, the whole point of bitcoin is the public ledger. If GAW is being truthful it would be very easy to show freshly mined coins, a pool with the hashpower, an address with all the coins where they should be. GAW hasn't shown any of that. They have taken money, and moved it around.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:41:09 PM

Thanks I'll go check it out, I'm still getting a quote from Pinkerton.
I think it is just a matter of time before the authorities close in on this circus,
but I'm hoping the rest of the community wants to send a message.
When the crazy gets too, deep we are willing to police ourselves.

Don't expect the authorities to jump in any time soon. How long did it take for them to step in for Madoff? Pirate? BFL?

raskul

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:48:47 PM

Thanks I'll go check it out, I'm still getting a quote from Pinkerton.
I think it is just a matter of time before the authorities close in on this circus,
but I'm hoping the rest of the community wants to send a message.
When the crazy gets too, deep we are willing to police ourselves.

Don't expect the authorities to jump in any time soon. How long did it take for them to step in for Madoff? Pirate? BFL?

you may find it quicker than previously has been, due to the heavy regulation that has been applied to the cryptocurrency industry in the USA of late?

bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:47:35 PM

No one is asking for IPO level financial statements, they are asking for one shred of evidence that GAW isn't full of shit.

People came to this site because of bitcoin, the whole point of bitcoin is the public ledger. If GAW is being truthful it would be very easy to show freshly mined coins, a pool with the hashpower, an address with all the coins where they should be. GAW hasn't shown any of that. They have taken money, and moved it around.

Showing something more than pictures, like mined blocks, would result in less trolls and more clients. Unfortunately, if other companies like PB continue to operate without transparency, so will GAW.
Transparency would have to become the standard, like a requirement needed to start a crypto business.

To jump in they'd need a proof, like your statement with the exact sum you gave to GAW, the agreement you had with the company, and the money you were supposed to get (but didn't).

NO they do not need proof. They need enough complaints and then they seek the proof. Proof is also not determined until trial when judge and jury decide if it is.
raskul

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:50:54 PM

Showing something more than pictures, like mined blocks, would result in less trolls and more clients. Unfortunately, if other companies like PB continue to operate without transparency, so will GAW.
Transparency would have to become the standard, like a requirement needed to start a crypto business.

To jump in they'd need a proof, like your statement with the exact sum you gave to GAW, the agreement you had with the company, and the money you were supposed to get (but didn't).

NO they do not need proof. They need enough complaints and then they seek the proof. Proof is also not determined until trial when judge and jury decide if it is.

proof = evidence. the police do nothing without evidence, it's their job to gather it.

bumpershot

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:51:35 PM

What's interesting to me is how they've moved PayCoin from a cool, sexy idea that had a lot of appeal, but also a lot of experimental components, into one that's not very innovative, but much more likely to be functional out of the gate.

I thought the initial idea was pretty slick, with the tiered system and blockchain compression for the lowest tier of miners. The whole thing looked like something that could actually pull off nearly instant transactions without the blockchain overload for new miners and wallet holders. A lot of that was very new, however, and probably wouldn't have worked perfectly right away.

Now, it's a PoS coin that can support different kinds of value transfers. They could really just clone the NXT codebase with a minor tweak and come up with something that matches the new description. The big difference between PayCoin and NXT is the large fund providing price support. That's really critical. Instead of giving new functionality as well as price support, they're now counting on just price support to pull in consumers and merchants. That's a big advantage, but there isn't the level of new tech they first described.

I'll stick with it for now. Price support is a big deal. But I sure felt a lot better supporting actual innovation, too.
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:52:52 PM

proof = evidence. the police do nothing without evidence, it's their job to gather it.

Evidence does not = proof until the judge and jury says it does. Some evidence isn't even allowed.
raskul

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:55:57 PM

Evidence does not = proof until the judge and jury says it does. Some evidence isn't even allowed.

yeah whatever.

bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 05:56:57 PM

yeah whatever.

Great ignorant comeback. You should have just kept quiet.
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:11:13 PM

What's interesting to me is how they've moved PayCoin from a cool, sexy idea that had a lot of appeal, but also a lot of experimental components, into one that's not very innovative, but much more likely to be functional out of the gate.

I thought the initial idea was pretty slick, with the tiered system and blockchain compression for the lowest tier of miners. The whole thing looked like something that could actually pull off nearly instant transactions without the blockchain overload for new miners and wallet holders. A lot of that was very new, however, and probably wouldn't have worked perfectly right away.

Now, it's a PoS coin that can support different kinds of value transfers. They could really just clone the NXT codebase with a minor tweak and come up with something that matches the new description. The big difference between PayCoin and NXT is the large fund providing price support. That's really critical. Instead of giving new functionality as well as price support, they're now counting on just price support to pull in consumers and merchants. That's a big advantage, but there isn't the level of new tech they first described.

I'll stick with it for now. Price support is a big deal. But I sure felt a lot better supporting actual innovation, too.

So how can we know anything about that price support? Have you seen any details on where the money came from or that they actually exists?

So far I have only seen claims of 100M$ investments, I have a hard time believing that

a) Big investors would have put big money into this without any solid plans, as so far the plans on this project change daily and according to what people are asking for on hashtalk

b) Why have none of those investors come out in the public to "hype" this project? It should be in their best interest to get as many as possible on board.

c) Why would those investors let us small timers make a 100% guaranteed 500% profit on the money you put in? With this I am referring to the hypothesis that mining 400 hashpoints costs 4 $ today, that you can sell into the buy-wall for 20$

My take on this is, if it sounds too good to be true....
raskul

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:15:29 PM

So how can we know anything about that price support? Have you seen any details on where the money came from or that they actually exists?

So far I have only seen claims of 100M$ investments, I have a hard time believing that

a) Big investors would have put big money into this without any solid plans, as so far the plans on this project change daily and according to what people are asking for on hashtalk

b) Why have none of those investors come out in the public to "hype" this project? It should be in their best interest to get as many as possible on board.

c) Why would those investors let us small timers make a 100% guaranteed 500% profit on the money you put in? With this I am referring to the hypothesis that mining 400 hashpoints costs 4 $ today, that you can sell into the buy-wall for 20$

i've more faith that you will be able to make that lambo fund in BC.  Cheesy

the_game1224

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:26:30 PM

a)  Yep no investor with $100M to invest would give that money without solid plans and any major change in those solid plans would likely spook them. 
b)  I'll give them this one.  IF there actually are investors I can see a quiet phase now since in the public's eye paycoin is not actually anything more than a few webpages and forum posts as of now.
c)  This is the biggest red flag to me.  As the plans continue to change and the delays stack up more and more people have no intentions other than to dump their paycoin earned from hashpoints ASAP.  I don't see them being able to handle the dump that would occur if they put up that buy wall.

Its exactly as you said and as I tell everyone I know,  if it sounds to good to be true....it is.

corygto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:27:20 PM

Stop using silly logic and just have faith in Josh Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:33:12 PM

If you look. You will notice all talk is away from hashlets and everyone focusing on HP and Paycoin. Like magic misdirection.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:46:57 PM

the 2 factor is blocking me to cashout amazing thing to do .... i had asked those by sms as call soo how many time do i will wait anyone from Brazil here thanks  Embarrassed

use the authy app to get code. just keep trying. its a bit buggy at times. what error are you getting?

i only get message sms token request has been sent
those authy is a pc program or phone app my cel

just a little help the last time i had withdraw easy without those new security  bulshit....
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:49:08 PM

If you look. You will notice all talk is away from hashlets and everyone focusing on HP and Paycoin. Like magic misdirection.

What hashlets? They now offer the victims to exchange their hashlets to a Proof of Stake wallet.

Alternatively you can buy the wallet, its only 9.95$ for a wallet that can hold 1 paycoin for 3 months and will then expire. And people are cheering.

You can't make this up Smiley
rcocchiararo

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:59:51 PM

All this paycoin and staking and bleh made people forget about:

Zenpool always being the best (it is now, cause the others suck Tongue)
Primes being the best of the best getting tons of "new powerfull features" (That never came) and many other things they came up with.

Each time a new announcement of an announcement of something new being announced soon happens, the old stuff is left behind without it ever happening.
raskul

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 07:03:36 PM

What hashlets? They now offer the victims to exchange their hashlets to a Proof of Stake wallet.

Alternatively you can buy the wallet, its only 9.95$ for a wallet that can hold 1 paycoin for 3 months and will then expire. And people are cheering.

You can't make this up Smiley

a coin that eats itself.
pure dead brilliant, like.

Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: