Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:03:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376995 times)
cryptodaknight

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 11:41:44 PM

What I do and don't understand. I do understand the concerns about this coin, and company as we have not seen enough yet to make clear decision. But what I don't understand is those quick to shoot it down and call it bs.

the same way that you declared, that if it doesn't happen in the USA, it doesn't happen.
 Roll Eyes

WOW, what an jerk you are. I NEVER said that, I just pointed out that in tons of innovation the world enjoys was invented or marketed to people in USA. FACT: Automobile, not USA invention but was mass produced, PC, not even sure where it was invested, but was sold to people by apple a USA company to home users. You really are a moron aren't you.

If you do not see USA has in past been a place where innovation if driven then you have blinders on. Never said other places cannot create wonderful things and inventions, just our business environment is prime for marketing and making things household names. FACT.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 11:42:22 PM

You're a software developer at a payment processing company but you know that your firm has spoken with Josh. Sure I believe you, just as much as I believe you can write a single coherent sentence. Why don't you enlighten us all and tell us what company it is that you work for and as a software developer are privy to such important conversations.

If I were to say you, I am working for that company is that make you believe I am working for them, or you would ask me for an e-mail. By the way yes, our company talks with them because we wanna implement that new payment method in our systems, we also talked with hundred development firms in advance(for other coins). So I am not saying the company invest on that system, but I am saying we get info about it.

I asked you to name the company. I did not ask for stipulations. IF you even have a job and IF it's as a software developer at a payment processing company you would not be privy to that information. WE talked with Hundreds of development firms in advance(whatever in advance means I don't know) for other coins. First of all there is no WE. You never spoke with anyone regarding this even if it was true someone did. Second, NO ONE is going to believe that any payment processing company spoke with hundreds of alt-coin development firms. There aren't even any firms to begin with. Most alt-coin development teams are a few guys. It's quite obvious that you are full of shit and know absolutely nothing of what you say you do. Go back to grade school and learn how to write a sentence too because your grammar is deplorable.
zerocoder

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 11:44:04 PM

see what happens to it.
you deserve to invest in this shit and have your money wasted

I don't have that much money to invest. I am not a whale and this does not prove anything at all. We are just talking about the paycoin idea, somebody has to do something like that and if this is not GAW, could be anybody else. The only thing I am saying, I like the idea and invest some on that idea. If you don't like you don't need to invest on that idea, that's perfectly understandable what else can I say.

@bitcoinnoisseur I am not a native in English, sorry for the grammar. Yes hundred of those firms only consist couple developers and I can say we, because I feel like I am the part of that company and yes, I also speak some of them (to learn about technical implementation) and talked with Josh to understand what he offers as well and sorry but a payment processing company has to follow up the industry and talk with those developers if they offer something unique.

"Break the Big Banks" - http://BERN.cash - #‎NotMeUS #rEVOLution
BERN BRpJhL4VVsJPwVnHc26iqG3kxxKtF6UEFo
raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 11:47:24 PM

see what happens to it.
you deserve to invest in this shit and have your money wasted

I don't have that much money to invest. I am not a whale and this does not prove anything at all. We are just talking about the paycoin idea, somebody has to do something like that and if this is not GAW, could be anybody else. The only thing I am saying, I like the idea and invest some on that idea. If you don't like you don't need to invest on that idea, that's perfectly understandable what else can I say.

let me translate the above text:

"I'm a full of shit shill and have been sussed out."

have a nice life.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
cryptodaknight

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 11:47:41 PM

I am not try to make you invest, that's your decision and I have no connection with Josh Garza other than my individual investment. I am just saying, I like the idea it solves most of the problems Bitcoin confront with and worth to try.

So, that's your decision I am not pointing a gun on your head but seeing people here talking about that coin without have any knowledge. So want to explain. Now, trolls you can hang me, call me liar, call me another Josh Garza account. Your challenge accepted, little left to see who is right Smiley

If I were to talk bad about any company, you would love me. But I think, this could work out and you hate me. That's not just at all

Don't even try with these guys, they have made up their mind already. No point, I'm done posting here. If gaw is legit they will be left behind. I'm invested from early on, and lot to lose. I'm hoping it's legit, but who really knows for sure.

I read whitepaper and have more questions, but then again I see kinda what they are doing, creating a POS CD like investment like a bank does. Yes it's been explained badly, and not sure on figures if it works yet, but I'm willing to listen this week and find out more. But its a fact these guys won't even listen, and have made up minds.

If it did work, and is succesful they are scared to death, cause they hold lot of bitcoin.
raskul

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 11:48:16 PM

I am not try to make you invest, that's your decision and I have no connection with Josh Garza other than my individual investment. I am just saying, I like the idea it solves most of the problems Bitcoin confront with and worth to try.

So, that's your decision I am not pointing a gun on your head but seeing people here talking about that coin without have any knowledge. So want to explain. Now, trolls you can hang me, call me liar, call me another Josh Garza account. Your challenge accepted, little left to see who is right Smiley

If I were to talk bad about any company, you would love me. But I think, this could work out and you hate me. That's not just at all

Don't even try with these guys, they have made up their mind already. No point, I'm done posting here. If gaw is legit they will be left behind. I'm invested from early on, and lot to lose. I'm hoping it's legit, but who really knows for sure.

I read whitepaper and have more questions, but then again I see kinda what they are doing, creating a POS CD like investment like a bank does. Yes it's been explained badly, and not sure on figures if it works yet, but I'm willing to listen this week and find out more. But its a fact these guys won't even listen, and have made up minds.

If it did work, and is succesful they are scared to death, cause they hold lot of bitcoin.

i'll also translate the above text:

"I'm a full of shit shill and have been sussed out."

have a nice life.

bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 11:49:31 PM

What I do and don't understand. I do understand the concerns about this coin, and company as we have not seen enough yet to make clear decision. But what I don't understand is those quick to shoot it down and call it bs.

the same way that you declared, that if it doesn't happen in the USA, it doesn't happen.
 Roll Eyes

WOW, what an jerk you are. I NEVER said that, I just pointed out that in tons of innovation the world enjoys was invented or marketed to people in USA. FACT: Automobile, not USA invention but was mass produced, PC, not even sure where it was invested, but was sold to people by apple a USA company to home users. You really are a moron aren't you.

If you do not see USA has in past been a place where innovation if driven then you have blinders on. Never said other places cannot create wonderful things and inventions, just our business environment is prime for marketing and making things household names. FACT.

Now you're going to flat out lie on top of it as if we can't all go back and look at exactly what you said? This IS what you said which is not what you're saying now:

Things work differently here in USA, and like it or not, marketing and advertising will get the mass adaptation and first to market coin won't matter. Doubt me? Most major companies we have today that have been successful have been born in USA. Sorry to burst your bubble, but innovation happens in my country, and Josh is from USA.

You have NO FACTS whatsoever to prove any of what you say and you're an embarrassment to all Americans. The less you speak the better off everyone will be.

P.S. I loved how you completely avoided my last retort where I tore you apart the first time. And you too need to go back to grade school and learn how to write a proper sentence. You are ignorant and uneducated.
krach
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 11:56:36 PM

solves most of the problems Bitcoin confront

No

I recomend people do not invest in GAW

Buy something else gold, silver, copper, bitcoin but please not GAW, get out now. Hell if im wrong then you should still have time to buy back in, but I doubt you will need to, this house of cards within a house of cards within a house of cards inside a helium balloon will pop quite loudly.

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

zerocoder

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 11:58:50 PM

Roll Eyes

Now you're going to flat out lie on top of it as if we can't all go back and look at exactly what you said? This IS what you said which is not what you're saying now:

Things work differently here in USA, and like it or not, marketing and advertising will get the mass adaptation and first to market coin won't matter. Doubt me? Most major companies we have today that have been successful have been born in USA. Sorry to burst your bubble, but innovation happens in my country, and Josh is from USA.

You have NO FACTS whatsoever to prove any of what you say and you're an embarrassment to all Americans. The less you speak the better off everyone will be.

P.S. I loved how you completely avoided my last retort where I tore you apart the first time. And you too need to go back to grade school and learn how to write a proper sentence. You are ignorant and uneducated.

Trolls, they have no evidence to prove vice versa and the first thing they use to torn you apart is being your grammar or punctuation. M8 find your self a job, I believe professional trolling do not help you make a penny. Take care yourself and think about you are not attacking the pay coin idea, you are just attacking people. How bad for you. This is pathetic

crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:02:30 AM

how about all the gaw lovers just ignore all the gaw haters? and vise versa  Grin then no more countless posts back n forth hehe

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:06:25 AM

There is no guarantee about the future value of paycoin either, so why would they hold on to it?

Even if the $20 floor is true at the start, there's no way it will last. The greed from GAWs customer base will ensure that the coin is raped of all its value within a year.

You don't know shit about BTC, and you are flat out wrong.

If you wanna limit the supply of coin, there are things you can do.

1st: You can offer interest for coin holders to make them keep their coins (hashstalkers)
2nd:  VC firms get each of those prime controllers for 1M$, they are not able to sell their coins they will get the return in months (I know because our firm also talk with Josh)
3rd: Of course there would be people selling their coins but customers only holding small percent of those coins, and 1 month of their mining BTC already used to pay those coins

By the way only a small percentage of it sell to the VCs, individual investors and customers for creating base price. I know nobody likes pre mined coins, but that has to be in the way it is

I urge you to give Josh that $1m.

see what happens.

You may end with more money in your hand. GAW may be a good choice after all when they deliver what they promised.
raskul

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:07:44 AM

No

Buy something else gold, silver, copper, bitcoin but please not GAW, get out now. Hell if im wrong then you should still have time to buy back in, but I doubt you will need to, this house of cards within a house of cards within a house of cards inside a helium balloon will pop quite loudly.

The psychology used to promote this altcoin and the GAW brand is remarkable.
Firstly encourage the masses that bitcoin is broken, or that something is wrong with it. There are cultish undertones in everything happening with this business endeavour.

It is as dire pity, as previously mentioned, if GAW had perhaps invested the amount that they have invested in this, in the bitcoin protocol, it could end up somehow different for the company as a whole.

To make allegations or remarks that the digital currency which is most widely used, should be dropped and this new form of evangelical rubbish be adopted, is absurd.
a final note to the shill who was trying to sell me a holiday to Florida;
I'm from Scotland, the land of invention. However, I love the USA, have friends who live there and I visit infrequently. However some of the hard marketing and evangelical brainwashing which takes place in much of the media there, is something which will instigate a mere raised eyebrow from me.

I would neither invest in GAW and would recommend that people do not invest in GAW.

zerocoder

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:08:08 AM

No

Every investment have risks, I like the pay coin idea. Even I choose to invest on petroleum or gold. I would be losing %35 in petroleum and a little less in gold. Yes you are right, that's a risky investment, what can I say I accept that. But if you look from my side, I already make a ROI and holding my position. Nothing to lose

And if you look from miner's side, 2 th mining power worths couple bucks for a day, if they are not happy with their income they can change the pool and mine Bitcoin, not that much to lose I think

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:09:34 AM

You may end with more money in your hand. GAW may be a good choice after all when they deliver what they promised.

Aren't you the guy who made 4 shill accounts to promote GAW?

edit: Yep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720844.msg9464539#msg9464539
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:10:39 AM

Greedy morons

https://hashtalk.org/topic/20523/hashstaker-s-round-1-cheat-sheet-value-of-paycoin-20-100-100-coin-chart-added

They're already calculating how rich they think they'll be when Paycoin goes to $100. You have to read how some of these idiots can't even figure out how to multiply. These are definitely the ones Josh wants investing. Greedy and can't understand basic math.
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:10:58 AM

On the topic of HashStaker Supply and Conversion

Q: If we convert a ZenHashlet into a HashStaker, what happens after the 6 months are up?
A: The converted ZenHashlet becomes a HashStaker and will work like every other HashStaker.

Q: Once the supply of HashStakers runs out, can you convert any Hashlet you own into a HashStaker?
A: Once the supply runs out, you would not be able to convert in to a HashStaker

Q: What is the conversion program?
A: TBD, there will be a small period of time when a conversion program will be available.

Q: Are there reserved spots for Primes?
A: There are reserved spots for Primes. Details and conversions TBD

A pretty smart way to remove and recycle the existing hashlets. Convert a btc generating product into a temporary product that produces paycoin. At the end of the 3-6 months GAW have reclaimed a hashlet liability (because it reduces their btc holding) while selling the customer an upgrade choice (for btc thus making money) and paying them in a coin that they invented from thin air with premine or controlled mine coin which they can essentially mint forever. Now consider this.... what if there are no big investors and all that paycoin is actually assigned to GAW to pay people.

Perpetual money system?

The rates on the rate pages seem somewhat static not changing daily (except zen is slowly creeping down again) .... not even 1 satoshi which "SHOULD" be happening with difficulty increases... number of blocks mined etc. Step 1... reduce the btc reward for mining to make it unattractive. Step 2 ..... offer a paid for upgrade path to trade those badly performing hashlets into hashstakers..... Step 3 profit.

Whats going to happen when people want to trade their shiny paycoins for $20 btc? The hashstaking will trick people for 3-6 months but sooner or later everyone wants some kind of btc withdrawal or fiat withdrawal right?

Honestly if you want to make money and have alot of primes i'd advise you to mine up now with zen pool and double dip into the next highest pool (since 0 maintenance on double dip). Ride out the next 2 weeks and sell your primes at the inflated rate from the investors excitement.. The primes will go from $50 to $60 likely. Then run because its going to crash hard in the next 6 months.

I feel sorry for some of the people on the champions list... seriously i encourage you to check it out and calculate the investment some of those big players have in it. Multiply their prime holding * $16 as a worst case purchase cost if they did it at the start. Multiply the solo holding * $6 as an average of all the hashlet costs (some paid $20 per on release) and multiply the genesis holding * 0.50c. The investment amounts of some of these players are astounding and it concerns me that they aren't nervous with the amount invested-reinvested.

This leads me to believe that either they are
a) Deluded if they can't question lack of evidence with that much invested
b) Resellers that got huge rewards and cheap hashlets for selling stuff for Josh and GAW
c) Accounts that don't really exist and are just there with fake database entries to make it look like alot are invested
d) Employee / Family / Friends of GAW that are posting and working with GAW

With the amount of red flags i just can't see peple investing $400,000 in this? Doesn't this worry / seem strange to others?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8982

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 12:12:15 AM

No, the creation of pay will depend on people holding it...which Josh is getting everybody to do with the promise of a ridiculous interest rate.

He says the interest rate will drop in time, and the money need to create a dark node kind of structure will increase as well. So the early adopters will earn well with ridiculous interest rates. But you are not trusting him, so you won't get anything from that early adoption phase right. Good for you, stop trolling people. You don't read the white paper.

By the way the number of stalkers is limited, you know why.

Limited by what? They sold more than expected yesterday and are still selling.

BTC is not OK for use in stores, those 30 minutes transaction times make it useless, and all those price fluctuation prevent stores to use it.

Right, and a brand new coin with a debit card is going to fix all that  Roll Eyes

There are plenty of stores that take Bitcoin directly and there are Bitcoin debit cards as well. We take BTC and LTC at our business. Confirmation time was never an issue as far as I can remember. "Useless" is not correct. That's not to say there are no issues with crypto-currency acceptance, but PayCoin is not a solution to any real problems that I can see. I'd like to see how GAW is going to force PayCoin acceptance, especially when they alienate the current BTC user base by calling BTC "not viable".

If you don't want to trust Gaw, you don't need to. You can mine the coin as well, or just can sit and watch and talk. But most of you do not even read that white paper this is ridiculous

Ridiculous is correct. Let us know which part of the whitepaper describes how the 400% APY is going to be achieved through Prime Controllers and HashStakers (why are you calling them "stalkers"?). There are so many attempts on HT to fill in the blanks that it's truly amazing how everyone can still be so happy with the deliberately opaque "explain-it-yourself" announcements and with the white paper that looks more like a wishlist.
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:17:06 AM

Roll Eyes

Trolls, they have no evidence to prove vice versa and the first thing they use to torn you apart is being your grammar or punctuation. M8 find your self a job, I believe professional trolling do not help you make a penny. Take care yourself and think about you are not attacking the pay coin idea, you are just attacking people. How bad for you. This is pathetic

You GAWkers sure do love to throw around that troll word a lot. Trolling is exactly what YOU are doing here. I'm attacking uneducated, ignorant fools like you that are trying so desperately, yet failing so miserably, to attach any validity to Gaw or Paycoin or anything they come up with on the fly to get you and all the other uneducated, ignorant fools to hand over all your money.
cryptodaknight

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:18:20 AM

Roll Eyes

Exactly what I said, and marketing and advertising work. Geez are dumb as shit. You really feel the need to personally attack, and then come at me as uneducated? Here's one for you, i don't care, i type and i speak, which is fast. Sorry i don't bother to proofread. Is that you insult to me, that i don't proofread my statements? wow, that's serious insult, NOT. I avoided nothing.

USA has been the model for modern capitalist society, and in return has produced tons of innovation. What you want a list of the accomplishments of american entrepreneurs?

Embarrassment to american, seriously WHY? As what did i say that was insulting? What did i say that was wrong? I never, not even once said other nations cannot produce thinks you idiot. I said it's how we market here. YES, i've been overseas and many places in EU and except maybe UK a bit, they don't promote or advertise same way.

I wasn't even trying to say which system is better, that's not my point, my point is we use massive advertising and marketing in USA, and it works to get people to buy products they don't need or want. Sorry if you cannot comprehend that, but GAW will be pushing it's product and consumers will buy it.

Just like they other worthless junk they buy.

Again, time you folk here need to accept things might be changing in cryptos, and your precious bitcoin bagholder might have the latest betamax player. Good luck with that.

Peace.
cryptodaknight

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 12:19:46 AM

Roll Eyes

Thank you, someone to actually have a logical discussion about this coin with.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: