Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:27:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376916 times)
corygto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 07:15:29 PM

All this paycoin and staking and bleh made people forget about:

Zenpool always being the best (it is now, cause the others suck Tongue)
Primes being the best of the best getting tons of "new powerfull features" (That never came) and many other things they came up with.

Each time a new announcement of an announcement of something new being announced soon happens, the old stuff is left behind without it ever happening.

I think one of the most hilarious aspects of this is that you will be able to upgrade Zens to a CashTaker...and after this 3 or 6 month period (to be decided soon of course) the Zen turned CashTaker just disappears LOL!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

That's it, it's done. Gone forever. You no longer own the Zen.

People are actually cheering this on and are excited about it!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 07:20:18 PM

If you look. You will notice all talk is away from hashlets and everyone focusing on HP and Paycoin. Like magic misdirection.

What hashlets? They now offer the victims to exchange their hashlets to a Proof of Stake wallet.

Alternatively you can buy the wallet, its only 9.95$ for a wallet that can hold 1 paycoin for 3 months and will then expire. And people are cheering.

You can't make this up Smiley

a coin that eats itself.
pure dead brilliant, like.

Sadly it doesn't, it only eats your purchased-for-fiat wallet. PayCoin breeds offspring in said wallet and makes you a millionaire.

I wonder if the next innovation will be to make customers purchase some sort of "exchanger" to be able to exchange the coin into something of value.

TheIZS

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 07:26:47 PM

No one is asking for IPO level financial statements, they are asking for one shred of evidence that GAW isn't full of shit.

People came to this site because of bitcoin, the whole point of bitcoin is the public ledger. If GAW is being truthful it would be very easy to show freshly mined coins, a pool with the hashpower, an address with all the coins where they should be. GAW hasn't shown any of that. They have taken money, and moved it around.

Showing something more than pictures, like mined blocks, would result in less trolls and more clients. Unfortunately, if other companies like PB continue to operate without transparency, so will GAW.
Transparency would have to become the standard, like a requirement needed to start a crypto business.

Don't expect the authorities to jump in any time soon. How long did it take for them to step in for Madoff? Pirate? BFL?

To jump in they'd need a proof, like your statement with the exact sum you gave to GAW, the agreement you had with the company, and the money you were supposed to get (but didn't).

NO they do not need proof. They need enough complaints and then they seek the proof. Proof is also not determined until trial when judge and jury decide if it is.

proof = evidence. the police do nothing without evidence, it's their job to gather it.

Evidence does not = proof until the judge and jury says it does. Some evidence isn't even allowed.

Isn't there somebody who is trying to go and get some of this "evidence" you speak of.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=879150.new#new

http://www.gofundme.com/InvestigateGAW

Seriously guys, don't sit on your hands and hope "the authorities" get involved.
If this deal is as sketchy as  you all seem to think, I'll present a ready made case to the SEC and DOJ.

1KRuaLy9R7r328m2H67xxnJ8QeAbvCDe6C

Mr. GARBOZO you lost your bet pay up 100BTC
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 07:32:16 PM

If you look. You will notice all talk is away from hashlets and everyone focusing on HP and Paycoin. Like magic misdirection.

What hashlets? They now offer the victims to exchange their hashlets to a Proof of Stake wallet.

Alternatively you can buy the wallet, its only 9.95$ for a wallet that can hold 1 paycoin for 3 months and will then expire. And people are cheering.

You can't make this up Smiley

a coin that eats itself.
pure dead brilliant, like.

Sadly it doesn't, it only eats your purchased-for-fiat wallet.

in the land where I live, we call that

a virus.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
demonz

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:11:48 PM

Ah man guys I stop reading for 2 days and theres like 30 pgs of new posts!!

So let's talk about this evolution of GAW from August?

Hardware vendor --> "Hosted Hardware hashlets"  --> Great BTC Payouts --> *toliet flush* bye bye zenpool --> Lets try a ALT COIN --> No payouts for a month and we give you coupons! -- > 400% CD Hashtaker

Whats next? I know.. Chapter 11
Snipe85

Activity: 756

Infleum

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:33:26 PM

You didn't miss much, half of them are rubbish, especially those by bitpop  Tongue And GAW was a vendor since April or even before that.
Now they are selling hashgear.  Smiley
https://hashtalk.org/topic/20694/hashgear-launches

maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:13:49 PM

Seems the natives are restless "over there"

https://hashtalk.org/topic/20694/hashgear-launches/511

@GAW_CEO Bogus why didn't you give us people who actually have a life, work schedule and family to maintain a fair warning about this. I would have liked to compete to be a 1st 100 customer and a shot at a Legendary Hashlet if I were at least given a chance. Definitely not a fair warning about this...bogus deal.

It is rather comical reading what goes on, almost like viewing through a one way mirror into a nuthouse. A group of people discussing and laughing, calculating, seriously believing in Aliens and UFO's. They actually believe what they got and are being offered is real and works. Just like that crappy little cap in the store for sale, exact same product identical manufacturer's id is for sale for 3 dollars all over the internet. In Boutique Homero, it is for sale for 30 dollars.

Just waiting for the picture of Josh in a Santa Claus outfit to surface. That should round it all off nicely for 2014.
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:21:11 PM

Seems the natives are restless "over there"

https://hashtalk.org/topic/20694/hashgear-launches/511

@GAW_CEO Bogus why didn't you give us people who actually have a life, work schedule and family to maintain a fair warning about this. I would have liked to compete to be a 1st 100 customer and a shot at a Legendary Hashlet if I were at least given a chance. Definitely not a fair warning about this...bogus deal.

It is rather comical reading what goes on, almost like viewing through a one way mirror into a nuthouse. A group of people discussing and laughing, calculating, seriously believing in Aliens and UFO's. They actually believe what they got and are being offered is real and works. Just like that crappy little cap in the store for sale, exact same product identical manufacturer's id is for sale for 3 dollars all over the internet. In Boutique Homero, it is for sale for 30 dollars.

Just waiting for the picture of Josh in a Santa Claus outfit to surface. That should round it all off nicely for 2014.

I hate to say you need some way to keep up on a 20.00 base on a coin  Grin

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:27:32 PM

UPDATE: We are working diligently to figure out the correct shipping for all the orders from last night. As it turns outwe need to wait for the funds paid by credit cards to "settle" and then we can process a refund. This may take up to a few days I am told but you will receive an email when it has been done

https://hashtalk.org/category/3/announcements

And so it begins...

100 million here, 60 million there, my best friend runs the biggest bank in the universe etc. etc.

Amazon can issue an immediate refund to your CC even while you are engaged in a chat session with CS. Instantaneous. Likewise any and all CC accepting vendors make damn sure your card ischarged even before the page redirects to your order completion.

Here our hero of the story needs to wait for the funds to "settle" and needs a few days to refund them.

Big shot 100 million dollar man with banking friends. Of course we know what he is up to, like the pr0n sites you over charge don't cancel on request, they play with your money in the markets while pretending there are "delays". That or he urgently had to pay back interest on his notes to whoever was foolish enough to lend him any amount of money.
deeneendo

Activity: 155
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:31:18 PM

Of course we know what he is up to, like the pr0n sites you over charge don't cancel on request, they play with your money in the markets while pretending there are "delays". That or he urgently had to pay back interest on his notes to whoever was foolish enough to lend him any amount of money.

you got any experience with those?

Wink

But seriously, it's getting ridiculous, but I guess the man has a history of playing around with other people's creditcards...
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:44:08 PM

This sums it all up, watch him fumble and mumble and fidget while his rotten brain tries to think up on the spot the right things to say. Guy is pathetic, no answer, no nothing, just spastic spittle flowing out of his cake hole. How on earth can anyone take this clod of a clown seriously so you know its this way then that way, that then this and we that this then when those this and that. Not single sane person  should take this freak seriously.  You couldn't pay the finest actor on the planet to come off as such a stammering idiotic nonsensical buffoon as this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=I6Z3UpZCCfM#t=1498

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 09:50:19 PM

UPDATE: We are working diligently to figure out the correct shipping for all the orders from last night. As it turns outwe need to wait for the funds paid by credit cards to "settle" and then we can process a refund. This may take up to a few days I am told but you will receive an email when it has been done

https://hashtalk.org/category/3/announcements

And so it begins...

100 million here, 60 million there, my best friend runs the biggest bank in the universe etc. etc.

Amazon can issue an immediate refund to your CC even while you are engaged in a chat session with CS. Instantaneous. Likewise any and all CC accepting vendors make damn sure your card ischarged even before the page redirects to your order completion.

Here our hero of the story needs to wait for the funds to "settle" and needs a few days to refund them.

Big shot 100 million dollar man with banking friends. Of course we know what he is up to, like the pr0n sites you over charge don't cancel on request, they play with your money in the markets while pretending there are "delays". That or he urgently had to pay back interest on his notes to whoever was foolish enough to lend him any amount of money.

To be fair there are all sorts of shenanigans possible with CC payment processors, those are not exactly the most honest and friendly businesses (a bit of irony there I think). Amazon of course is their own processor and they don't charge the card until they ship the product, so there is rarely any need for an actual refund unless the product is returned or some other post-shipment issue arises.

However... with GAW starting this payment revolution in two weeks and being "one of the largest mining hardware resellers" since many months ago you'd think they would have nailed the basics of payments and shipping by now, how can there be any "as it turns out" at this point. This is the kind of stuff that any self-respecting garage-based online "business" would figure out in a couple of weeks. Maybe they should stick to selling avatars.
raskul

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:58:23 PM

This sums it all up, watch him fumble and mumble and fidget while his rotten brain tries to think up on the spot the right things to say. Guy is pathetic, no answer, no nothing, just spastic spittle flowing out of his cake hole. How on earth can anyone take this clod of a clown seriously so you know its this way then that way, that then this and we that this then when those this and that. Not single sane person  should take this freak seriously.  You couldn't pay the finest actor on the planet to come off as such a stammering idiotic nonsensical buffoon as this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=I6Z3UpZCCfM#t=1498

I get it. He is going to buy up every shop in every shopping centre, so that they accept his coin, because if he doesn't buy them, they won't.
sorted.

T0urist

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:01:52 PM

Interesting, the following story popped up on Yahoo and as I start reading it, I am starting to see this guy is who Josh Garza wants to be. Unfortunately this guy is a doer, Garza is just a wannabe. Watching this mickey mouse operation of Garza's and reading how this guy operated and got things done, it is quite clear, Josh Garza will never amount to anything. A genuine doer versus a genuine loser:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/nathanvardi/2014/12/01/the-king-of-online-gambling-is-34/2/

This guy already beats garza. He WAS published in forbes.... or maybe a slot finally came up?
T0urist

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:08:39 PM

Interesting, the following story popped up on Yahoo and as I start reading it, I am starting to see this guy is who Josh Garza wants to be. Unfortunately this guy is a doer, Garza is just a wannabe. Watching this mickey mouse operation of Garza's and reading how this guy operated and got things done, it is quite clear, Josh Garza will never amount to anything. A genuine doer versus a genuine loser:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/nathanvardi/2014/12/01/the-king-of-online-gambling-is-34/2/

He's too innovative to learn how to dress

no he shopped around but the clothes were beyond the power of the fashion industry. he asked for a different style but they couldnt comprehend nor make them. he went to leading fashion labels too. One day the world will catch up and be ready for mr garza.

we are all witnessing history here. in years to come they wont be ponzi schemes, they'll be garza schemes. he revolutionised the ponzi.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:09:10 PM

LOL'ed at this comment in the HT forum :

Im 15 and in 3 years when im 18 I want to start a car rental business like Lamborghini's and stuff. So I have 17 Primes and have 16,098 HP stashed.I plan to save all my earnings from my account and put it towards starting that business?Sound Good? Cheesy or does anybody have any better ideas for me Cheesy

Source:  https://hashtalk.org/topic/20639/how-many-have-calculated-2-years-of-paycoin-and-are-millionaires/87

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
raskul

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:13:11 PM

Im 15 and in 3 years when im 18 I want to start a car rental business like Lamborghini's and stuff. So I have 17 Primes and have 16,098 HP stashed.I plan to save all my earnings from my account and put it towards starting that business?Sound Good? Cheesy or does anybody have any better ideas for me Cheesy

https://i.imgur.com/yCB5Ebt.jpg

http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab206/wawsps/mightyboosh-headshake.gif

Source:  https://hashtalk.org/topic/20639/how-many-have-calculated-2-years-of-paycoin-and-are-millionaires/87

just wait until his mother opens her credit card statement.

Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:20:31 PM

This is actually quite sad.  There is something fundamentally wrong if you have a 15 yr old kid who is 'investing' in this whole thing.  This kid is going to get hurt badly soon.

And yes I know there should be parental oversight but remember when you were 15 yr old and excited about something.  It was your whole world.  You had dreams about a car, girl, vacation, guitar, whatever.  You probably didn't have the life experience that there are people in the world that will hurt you badly.   

Once this GAW thing collapses, I'm afraid that this kid and probably his parents and friends will have a bad taste for crypto in general because GAW = bitcoin = loss of money / fraud.  GAW and Josh are hurting crypto in a very real and very bad way.
T0urist

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:24:24 PM

Pictures of hardware would help, but people can and will argue about it.

Forget the datacenter. the point is the blockchain. Show us on the blockchain. Show the freshly mined coin being created and going to a customer. You are giving them mine to mine coins for you, they should be able to show us the coin.

I asked Josh that personally about 2 months ago and his response was that if I need this proof then he doesn't want me to invest. What business in their right freaking minds would deny themselves money when all they have to do is show us that they do what they say they do. I would love to see what blocks they found in the past 3 months but that will NEVER happen.

This is getting old and ridiculous.  I want you to ask Apple to show you pictures of their *internal/private* data centers... see how far that goes.

Apple would tell you to go jump off a bridge.  You don't have the right to obtain that information.  How is this any different with GAW?

umm apple have a proven record. apple dont sell you mining or things that require proof of data centres. apple max hardware like iphones which are put together i believe at foxconn. and yes people have visited and scrutinised these factorys with labour conditions. o the final thing is i have an iphone in my hand. thats called a delivered product unless its actually in my imagination. see gaw have given nothing apple have shown their business.

maildir
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:28:55 PM

Pretty sure I read just yesterday in the Terms and Conditions you have to be 18 to participate in this risk.gamble.lottery thing they are selling. So how does that work, is this like selling liquor to a minor? They're enabling this under-age kid and I think there was another, taking his money and prompting him on to dig into Grandma's purse when she isn't looking to spend even more.

Who can this be reported to? Doesn't sound right at all, a 15 y/o permitted to do this.
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: