Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:04:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376909 times)
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 01:50:59 AM

Nearly 72 hours now & I cant withdraw my BTC (less then 0.5)  I get no response on my ticket only when I hunt them down on Chat then they tell me they dont know why & they are looking into it.  I am sure in the last 24 hours they have had zero trouble taking peoples BTC

Meh, I had ~$60 stuck there for a week, spent it on stalkers - bought two each. I'm sure they would prefer you do the same  Grin

It's becoming an uphill battle to get any kind of real cash out of this thing. Good thing I don't have much left there.

Haha isn't that one of the biggest signs of a ponzi?

I am stubbornly refusing to call it a ponzi simply because GAW does not need to use new customers' funds to pay old customers (the typical definition of a ponzi). They can just stop paying old customers, period. Like the 1 satoshi joke on solo owners. Also most of the hashlet sales recently went through the market where GAW is not selling anything, they just collect commission, again non-ponzi income. Something similar will probably happen to the HashStaker, since they are already pumping it and promising higher prices. We need a new word/definition for what's going on here.

I don't know though why they seem to be having these troubles with withdrawals. I don't believe they are running out of cash unless they horribly mismanaged something along the way. I think I mentioned somewhere that they are nowhere close to having paid out even the $16 to the first Hashlet owners, so they should have a lot of cash laying around or invested in mining hardware and generating income.

Wrong, how do you expect paycoin to go from $4 to $20?

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zerocoder

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 01:51:09 AM

PayCoin is a confirmed fraudulent ponzi. Current victims are trying to promote it in hopes they can exit. GAW is trying to con people interested in Bitcoin by selling them fake PayCoins. They announced several interviews, however they were all just paid PR articles. PayCoin is selling at $4 and promising $20 value. This is called securities fraud. Stuart Fraser , Vice Chairman and Partner, Cantor Fitzgerald is not involved. They are trying to fake involvement of many companies and individuals such as Stuart Fraser, Amazon, Walmart, Target and PayPal. If you are interested in Bitcoin, get it from a reputable source such as Coinbase or Circle. Do not fall victim to Bitcoin clones.

Does Cantor Fitzgerald sue Gaw Miners because of their claims? or any of those companies you say Amazon, Walmart, Paypal, Target? Because that company using their names this needs immediate action right?

"Break the Big Banks" - http://BERN.cash - #‎NotMeUS #rEVOLution
BERN BRpJhL4VVsJPwVnHc26iqG3kxxKtF6UEFo
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 01:55:10 AM

Did not have time to read recent posts. Is this HashStaker thing just another way to delay paying BTC to GAW customers?
customers victims are actually, by buying into this, showing that they have no interest in BTC, so why will they ever be paid?

This, fuck anyone betraying Bitcoin

T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 01:57:32 AM

Did not have time to read recent posts. Is this HashStaker thing just another way to delay paying BTC to GAW customers?
customers victims are actually, by buying into this, showing that they have no interest in BTC, so why will they ever be paid?

Bitpop you are from USA aren't you? I'm not so the following would cost me a fair bit to call in etc. Surely someone can call josh sign the NDA then report back with a simple. "Yep i was right" or "Nope i was wrong". Surely that doesn't break an NDA because you aren't naming companies.

Quote from: zerocoder
There is an easy way to learn who is in. Just call Josh and share your plan about the investment use you company name ask him, who is in. I am sure he is able to show you the proofs after you sign NDA agreement. But bad side of that you can't share with anyone else. But it is an easy way to get the knowledge right?

By the way, He already share some of the names. If you don't believe in him. Why not just call responsible authority and ask the authority to check(USA government, SEC etc. etc.). I believe misdirecting investors and making false claims is a crime in USA.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 01:59:18 AM

I will also say this. IF this paycoin is the real deal, there are many bitcoin big bagholders that would be extremely threatened by a new coin trying to trend in their territory and take over. As I hear over and over, bitcoin will also be.

Maybe it will, maybe it won't, but one thing is for sure, there will NOT just be one coin. Once we reach outside of cryptos you think people will care if it's bitcoin, paycoin, or whatever coin?

They will use what has most stable money, or what can be have stable or growing value. They won't care what coin it is, only those in cryptos now cannot see or don't wanna see bigger picture.

Gaw if for real, has this funding, well they probably will be the second coin that will have real trusted value and maybe even more popular as they have marketing money unlike bitcoin. Though in reality i think both would go up in value concurrently if paycoin takes off.

Burn yourself coward

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 02:00:46 AM

Well i tweeted back to him about releasing something substantial asap, or why wait, what for.

This is my issue with Gawminer, always a wait for good news. But they really need to be more transparent of they are legit, otherwise why need for waiting to show something. Even just financial proof they collected funds for ICO. That is not too much to ask for at this point, now after hashstaker has been sold to many people.

I keep saying on fence with Gaw, but these constant delays in announcements or showing something of financial transparency is not acceptable. Wait a week he say, WHY?Huh?

What is the reason for that? Stall for more hashstaker sales? Creating marketing hype? I just think releasing full facts that phase 1 has been sold to real investors and was as good as he said at this point would just create more people buying hashlets as they would know it's totally legit as far as ICO is concerned.

SOOOO, why would you wait for this release?

https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/538247762396327936

The announcements are hype to get the lemmings excited and forget about the previous bogus announcements. They red herrings to make people forget about all the previous promises that never came true. It will be announcement after announcement with nothing real.

Well maybe so, but honestly if it was a scam, he's not gonna be able to walk away. So what would be motive. Everyone knows who he is, he's taken USD $$ and also has a company registered in USA. Not easy to walk away from here in states.

You obviously never heard of Brazil

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 02:01:57 AM

This is a weird one. I thought only PayCoin has the magic thermonuclear staking abilities. Or maybe "HasTaker" is something else  Grin

https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/538546092762480640

Any interest in us adding another Hastaker for another pos coin one day?

Hahaha a dumbass replied wanting to stake Litecoin

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 02:02:33 AM

I will also say this. IF this paycoin is the real deal, there are many bitcoin big bagholders that would be extremely threatened by a new coin trying to trend in their territory and take over. As I hear over and over, bitcoin will also be.

Maybe it will, maybe it won't, but one thing is for sure, there will NOT just be one coin. Once we reach outside of cryptos you think people will care if it's bitcoin, paycoin, or whatever coin?

They will use what has most stable money, or what can be have stable or growing value. They won't care what coin it is, only those in cryptos now cannot see or don't wanna see bigger picture.

Gaw if for real, has this funding, well they probably will be the second coin that will have real trusted value and maybe even more popular as they have marketing money unlike bitcoin. Though in reality i think both would go up in value concurrently if paycoin takes off.

You're right on the money. These bagholders are now doing whatever they can to spread FUD about GAW on the forums. Just look at the number of new accounts posting about GAW here and you'll know shat it's all about.

Burn yourself

jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:03:44 AM

Josh isn't going to be so foolhardy to spend all of his revenue continually to market this crap, after all, he's in it for profit , not for glory - or is he really that stupid?

And he's going to do it on the backs of people like our friend bitgeek here.  But that's okay, it's his money, not mine. 

I'm hoping that you're using the term "friend" extremely loosely.

I was going to call him a shitdick, but I'm trying to be nicer to people on here  Grin

I'm an American but I choose to live outside the U.S.A. Many companies Americans think are American companies include Nestle from Switzerland, Shell from Denmark and Sony from Japan. That is just a small sample of the many foreign companies operating in the U.S.A. that dumb Americans think are American companies.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 02:04:31 AM

Wrong, how do you expect paycoin to go from $4 to $20?

I expect there to be all sorts of incentives (like 400% APY) to not sell, and possibly some technical difficulties, e.g. delays to get it to 3rd party exchanges, withdrawal delays etc. In other words I expect the $20 to be a mirage for a while.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 02:05:53 AM

I'm over it. I hope every piece of shit investing and betraying Bitcoin because they're too greedy burns. I can't wait.

Your pain is my gain. I hope you suffer and I get stronger. I will laugh at every dollar you lose and spit on you.

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 02:06:51 AM

The value of coin come from the people trust it, actually we don't care about those who don't want to use it. It is time to confess, we all know Bitcoin has transaction problems and that coin has very fast transaction time and backing by a million dollar company. If you don't want to use it or mine it. That's ok for us, but trust me most of those sha 256 miners will mine it when the times come and Gaw will also mine it.

If you don't want to invest please do not invest on that coin, if you don't want to mine please don't mine it. This is democracy, nobody pointing a gun on your head to mine it. Because couple trolls think it is a bad idea, this do not make it a bad idea. The idea is quite good and company will back it with certain amount of money and try to minimize the supply of that coin with new hash stalker wallets.

People investing on ltcgear and cointellect talking about trustworthiness of Gaw that's funny

Lol good luck

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 02:14:07 AM

I am not try to make you invest, that's your decision and I have no connection with Josh Garza other than my individual investment. I am just saying, I like the idea it solves most of the problems Bitcoin confront with and worth to try.

So, that's your decision I am not pointing a gun on your head but seeing people here talking about that coin without have any knowledge. So want to explain. Now, trolls you can hang me, call me liar, call me another Josh Garza account. Your challenge accepted, little left to see who is right Smiley

If I were to talk bad about any company, you would love me. But I think, this could work out and you hate me. That's not just at all

Don't even try with these guys, they have made up their mind already. No point, I'm done posting here. If gaw is legit they will be left behind. I'm invested from early on, and lot to lose. I'm hoping it's legit, but who really knows for sure.

I read whitepaper and have more questions, but then again I see kinda what they are doing, creating a POS CD like investment like a bank does. Yes it's been explained badly, and not sure on figures if it works yet, but I'm willing to listen this week and find out more. But its a fact these guys won't even listen, and have made up minds.

If it did work, and is succesful they are scared to death, cause they hold lot of bitcoin.

Yes you idiot, we already chose Bitcoin

silversurfer1958

Activity: 474
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:30:30 AM

With so much misinformation and scamming going on out there, protect  yourself by brushing up your critical thinking skills.

Logical fallacies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhhJAGjBIEw

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 02:33:00 AM

------------------------------------------------------------------
https://hashtalk.org/topic/20525/please-make-it-right-for-us-prime-holders-josh-before-next-update/10
------------------------------------------------------------------

Someone losing faith... maybe its starting

Quote from: The Reaper
I just don't want to be disappointed because I bought a bunch of something that never made Mathematical sense, but I did it anyways because of my faith in Josh

This is dangerous. Faith shouldn't override on paper mathematical sense.

Pretty sad to see people putting everything into paycoin but when you are greedy and betray Bitcoin, you burn.

I would very much love to see the primes stake at 5 coins per MH since the hashstakers were $10.00 and the primes 5x more at 50$.. Also, many many many of us have been waiting for months and investing alot of money because of the faith and trust we have in Josh and this company. And I am REALLY praying that we will see the primes get UNLIMITED stake.

Now, yes, that is a BIG thing and will cost the company some money, BUT when we the customers invest money like we have been, we are hoping for an incredible payoff. I know that announcing the primes get unlimited stake and 5X is gonna be hard.. But again, thats me just hoping that all the money I have invested will eventually make me a millionaire, like the early investors in Google,AOL,Qualcomm. Some of those guys invested only $10,000 and became multi-millionaires..

Here is to hoping that alot of us become Millionaires because of GAW

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 02:39:04 AM

Bitpop you are from USA aren't you? I'm not so the following would cost me a fair bit to call in etc. Surely someone can call josh sign the NDA then report back with a simple. "Yep i was right" or "Nope i was wrong". Surely that doesn't break an NDA because you aren't naming companies.

Quote from: zerocoder
There is an easy way to learn who is in. Just call Josh and share your plan about the investment use you company name ask him, who is in. I am sure he is able to show you the proofs after you sign NDA agreement. But bad side of that you can't share with anyone else. But it is an easy way to get the knowledge right?

By the way, He already share some of the names. If you don't believe in him. Why not just call responsible authority and ask the authority to check(USA government, SEC etc. etc.). I believe misdirecting investors and making false claims is a crime in USA.

Haha that would entail actually having ndas. Josh only has an nda with the devil.

organizer

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:40:15 AM

The psychology used to promote this altcoin and the GAW brand is remarkable.

What's amazing about it is that 4 months ago they were all about mining and bringing mining to the little guy, etc. etc. and swore to always be profitable, new features incoming, upgrade paths etc.. if you bought anything in the 3rd month, you got screwed royally... and then this crazy business model change to an alt-coin trying to fix the broken Bitcoin (didn't he buy BTC because he was an apostle a couple months ago??)..

All of this, and there's no real rage from the customers... amazing stuff.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:43:45 AM

Why are you guys who think this is legit spending so much time arguing?

Stop trying to convince people that you are right and invest your money. If Josh isn't full of shit, you are going to be rich, why are you convincing other people to grab a piece of the pie?
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 02:45:00 AM

Why are you guys who think this is legit spending so much time arguing?

Stop trying to convince people that you are right and invest your money. If Josh isn't full of shit, you are going to be rich, why are you convincing other people to grab a piece of the pie?

Ponzis need newbies sadly

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 02:51:21 AM

Ponzis need newbies sadly

That's my point tho. These guys don't think it's a ponzi, so they don't need new people investing, because more people investing means less hashwhatevers or buycoins for them...

Unless...

they think it IS a ponzi. Oh dear.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: