Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:47:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 [1255] 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376900 times)
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 01:23:22 PM

You're about 800 pages late on that one.

Even so, that is such a damning statement of intent from Garza.  I hope the SEC has a copy of that quote.

I agree. That's not a slam dunk, because he's kind of speculating about KnCMiner's operation, but he follows that same model with GAW. I'm not a lawyer, but that could be much larger than just the fraud of the $20 floor or the phantom business partnerships. It's basically saying the entire hashlet business was a giant bait-and-switch.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 01:26:03 PM

I think the answer that it would jeopardize their source is a valid answer to that question.

Agree. Frankly, I think people who keep attacking CF for "not disclosing sources" are about as clueless as the Hashtards.  In the U.S. at least, reporters have a long and storied history of keeping their sources secret and many reporters have gone to jail rather than disclose sources even when ordered to do so.  A free press is pretty damn important to democracy.  So wtf with all the "show me your sources" crap?  Get the f*(Jk over yourselves.

I have no idea how CF gets its info, but I greatly respect a news organization that can get to the truth repeatedly, over and over again, long before anyone else.  Not just with GAW but Mt Gox and other stories.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 01:32:38 PM

Is there already an effort to find out who is really behind "Team XPY" and the "Paycoin Foundation"? Watching what they do in their new "Paycoin Talk" forum, deleting criticism, shilling and pumping, I think it's very obvious: TeamXPY is a smokescreen. A group of sockpuppets established or employed by GAW to make believe Paycoin is not associated to GAW anymore. I'd love to see some proof for that. Any ideas how we could get it? Maybe an disgruntled ex-employee who wants to talk?

That has been covered pretty well. It is a group of people who have been involved in this all along. Just another Homero shell game to keep people guessing. IF you follow that quote go a page or two back and the whole foundation is covered.

interesting drawing + gun collection Smiley i guess the gun thing is pretty normal in texas

lets fill in the last one ! Cheesy

@SD: I think the floor foundation cobble job in that pic is way too good. I think it would be more like one I seen some years ago when I lived in Telluride. Some ski bum friends of mine lived in an old miner shack and they asked me to give them a hand because the floor was caving in. This was an "Historical Structure" and it was known that the landlord was doing nothing to fix the place because he wanted to tear it down so he could get around the HS deal to build a "biggie" on that lot. Anyways, I slide into the crawlspace, and the problem was clear right away. The house had been built on wooden spike kegs packed with dirt, and after 100+ years had rotted away and the entire floor was caving in. My ski bum buds had been trying to prop it up with a variety of old skis and such. Literally. Wish I had a picture of that, it was hysterical.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 01:34:44 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2015, 02:59:21 PM by Franz_Huber

I think the answer that it would jeopardize their source is a valid answer to that question.

Agree. Frankly, I think people who keep attacking CF for "not disclosing sources" are about as clueless as the Hashtards.  In the U.S. at least, reporters have a long and storied history of keeping their sources secret and many reporters have gone to jail rather than disclose sources even when ordered to do so.  A free press is pretty damn important to democracy. 

Exactly. In the German speaking world this is called "Redaktionsgeheimnis" (editorial secret) and it's guaranteed by law, so journalists can *always* protect their sources.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:18:25 PM

Is there already an effort to find out who is really behind "Team XPY" and the "Paycoin Foundation"? Watching what they do in their new "Paycoin Talk" forum, deleting criticism, shilling and pumping, I think it's very obvious: TeamXPY is a smokescreen. A group of sockpuppets established or employed by GAW to make believe Paycoin is not associated to GAW anymore. I'd love to see some proof for that. Any ideas how we could get it? Maybe an disgruntled ex-employee who wants to talk?

That has been covered pretty well. It is a group of people who have been involved in this all along. Just another Homero shell game to keep people guessing. IF you follow that quote go a page or two back and the whole foundation is covered.

interesting drawing + gun collection Smiley i guess the gun thing is pretty normal in texas

lets fill in the last one ! Cheesy

Interesting and just as I suspected. Thanks.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Paul Revere

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:14:35 PM

Took  a peek at the XPY chart and noticed something that might be of interest:

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 03:35:46 PM

Took  a peek at the XPY chart and noticed something that might be of interest:

TO THE MOON! (SCNR)
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:39:36 PM

Agree. Frankly, I think people who keep attacking CF for "not disclosing sources" are about as clueless as the Hashtards.  In the U.S. at least, reporters have a long and storied history of keeping their sources secret and many reporters have gone to jail rather than disclose sources even when ordered to do so.  A free press is pretty damn important to democracy.  So wtf with all the "show me your sources" crap?  Get the f*(Jk over yourselves.

I have no idea how CF gets its info, but I greatly respect a news organization that can get to the truth repeatedly, over and over again, long before anyone else.  Not just with GAW but Mt Gox and other stories.

In general, news sources that have credibility when they say something without sources tend be have been around for more than 9 months, tend to be more than a few people, and tend not to go around calling people who disagree with them trolls.

They also tend to have the kind of security that makes it difficult to hack their website 5 times in 6 months.

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:41:46 PM

adam outright lying to his minions. he is following his masters (Mr. Josh Gonzo) footsteps like a good soldier. this scam will never end even if GAW is jailed

(click link for big pic)
https://i.imgur.com/68OGybS.png

https://i.imgur.com/68OGybS.png

TheMage you really want to put your fingers in this turd-pie?
every turn something nasty pops out

Interesting...Adam's house (based on the info he gave) is worth less than 200k, i really doubt he used his money even for a single prime controller
Also, it's possible the one doing all the lies is Adam
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 03:50:55 PM

In general, news sources that have credibility when they say something without sources tend be have been around for more than 9 months, tend to be more than a few people, and tend not to go around calling people who disagree with them trolls.

They also tend to have the kind of security that makes it difficult to hack their website 5 times in 6 months.

I still don't get what is it about CoinFire that gets everyone so agitated. There is a shitload of news and "news" sites I don't like, so I just don't read them. Problem solved. I suggest everyone to try that practice. Freedom of speech and freedom of choice to not listen to that speech is awesome.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 03:53:43 PM

Interesting...Adam's house (based on the info he gave) is worth less than 200k, i really doubt he used his money even for a single prime controller
Also, it's possible the one doing all the lies is Adam

If you mean the county assessment for property tax purposes - those could be way off. Although I would still agree - it didn't look like a multimillion dollar mansion of someone who could afford to blow a few million $ on internet play money.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:54:28 PM

The fact that he was right about the SEC means nothing because of this other nonsense?
vObh0n]6W

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:57:55 PM

The fact that he was right about the SEC means nothing because of this other nonsense?

I'm talking about the people who complained before the SEC was confirmed, when all we had was Coinfire's word. We still don't have the documents Coinfire promised to release in an "ongoing series of articles", Coinfire has reneged on agreements to share documents with other news organizations citing their "lawyers", when I pointed this out they called me a troll.

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:59:36 PM

I still don't get what is it about CoinFire that gets everyone so agitated. There is a shitload of news and "news" sites I don't like, so I just don't read them. Problem solved. I suggest everyone to try that practice. Freedom of speech and freedom of choice to not listen to that speech is awesome.

It is only Hashtards that come up with their bullshit about Coinfire. The truth of the matter is that Coinfire and Mike Johnson have been reporting facts, verifiable facts. When it comes to news that is what counts. Because Coinfire has used truth and facts to lift the veil of fraud off of GAW, Homero, Paycoin, Zenminers, the whole shitshow has painted a target on the site and the writer by said crazy Hashtards who do not like their scam seeing the light of day.

Fuck em if they can't stand the truth.

Can't wait for more news.

Mike do not let the Hashtards scare you off. You can't fix stupid but you can filter it. They are only an ignore button away from irrelevance.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
vObh0n]6W

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 04:03:55 PM

It is only Hashtards that come up with their bullshit about Coinfire. The truth of the matter is that Coinfire and Mike Johnson have been reporting facts, verifiable facts. When it comes to news that is what counts. Because Coinfire has used truth and facts to lift the veil of fraud off of GAW, Homero, Paycoin, Zenminers, the whole shitshow has painted a target on the site and the writer by said crazy Hashtards who do not like their scam seeing the light of day.

Fuck em if they can't stand the truth.

Can't wait for more news.

Mike do not let the Hashtards scare you off. You can't fix stupid but you can filter it. They are only an ignore button away from irrelevance.

That just isn't true. Much of their reporting is not verifiable, and when asked they just said "trust us". (I could point you to the tweets where they outright said that they aren't willing to prove anything.)

As I've said before, Coinfire has published lies about Authy and refused to correct them when I pointed it out to them and they've lied to Wired about releasing documents. Those actions make me distrust them, regardless of how many other stories they happened to be right on.

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 04:06:53 PM

With respect to Homero Inc they have been spot on.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
keshuker

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

aka. dibdab

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 04:08:17 PM

I have seen countless posts on HT about giving Mr. Ganza some space and time as he is hard at work 24/7 etc, but I have still to this day not seen much of the results.

So either I'm missing some news, he is actually NOT working on anything or he is just damn SLOW.

MrCoins motto from Blackcoin days was "always underpromise and overdeliver", i LOL every time I see him these days posting about how hard at work the CEO is to get some new GAWSOME things done, and every time he gets the disappointment from JG, has to suck it up, spin it up and go back to hyping one more week. Maybe next week will be better..
vObh0n]6W

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 04:11:10 PM

With respect to Homero Inc they have been spot on.

So now you're switching from claiming they've never lied to "but with regards to this story they haven't lied yet". Sorry, but you lie publicly a few times and I stop trusting you.

Not all their specific claims about Gaw are true either; they claimed to get two statements from Authy in one of their Gaw articles that actually contradicted each other.

They haven't proven many of the statements they claimed to have gotten from spokespeople.

So I wouldn't say "everything" they've said about Gaw has been accurate, at best it hasn't been disproven yet.

Paul Revere

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 04:13:21 PM

I have seen countless posts on HT about giving Mr. Ganza some space and time as he is hard at work 24/7 etc, but I have still to this day not seen much of the results.

So either I'm missing some news, he is actually NOT working on anything or he is just damn SLOW.

MrCoins motto from Blackcoin days was "always underpromise and overdeliver", i LOL every time I see him these days posting about how hard at work the CEO is to get some new GAWSOME things done, and every time he gets the disappointment from JG, has to suck it up, spin it up and go back to hyping one more week. Maybe next week will be better..

What makes you think Homero isn't working away at GAW HQ every day?

I R wurking hard at fixing Paycion evryday at GAW HQ.

Signed, Homero-Turst Me! I am So Super Cereal!

Kcir2015

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 04:14:01 PM

There are several reasons not to trust Coin Fire that are sitting out there on the Internet with about 5 minutes of research. The guy continues to lie in the public about his identity. His HashTalk AMA gave him the opportunity to own up to it being just a pen name or his real identity and he decided to stick with the lie. That's just one. There are several others.

Seriously, who cares what the guys real name is? Why does it matter. It is not as though anything he is doing is impacting any of us in a negative way. CoinFire is helping out a Josh Garza for the scammer he is.

Josef_Stylin (if thats your REAL NAME), have you ever operated a business online? There are some very valid reasons you wouldn't use your real name or publish your home mailing details, especially when dealing with a reject like Josh Garza.

Who are you BTW? How do we know you aren't a shill for GAW? Perhaps post your ID.
Pages: « 1 ... 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 [1255] 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: