Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:20:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 [1240] 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376900 times)
racebyu

Activity: 346
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:29:48 PM

And the blinded loyal followers even though warned many
times keep on following their leader to the inevitable end...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hektur

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:53:38 PM

The intelligence level of people over there are still amazing. 

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:56:53 PM

This guy is obviously trolling... Paul, is that you?  Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:00:06 PM

OK, so why did Hastalk close?

1. Hardware failure.
Don't think so, looks like it was hosted on a cloud service and if it had I'm sure they would be trying to fix it. If they still owned the domain they could always redirect the old domain to the new server.

Hashtalk point to 184.168.221.32, there are 300 thousand other domains from this server. Perhaps it's just a cdn, either way they would put up a simple page or a redirect to go to the new server.
http://reverseip.domaintools.com/search/?q=184.168.221.32

2. Done on purpose so people don't dump paycoin.
Then why bother opening a new forum?

3. Josh has been shut down.
Perhaps sec or someone has ordered he makes good on xpy withdrawals and shuts down all of his hyping websites pending investigation?

4. Josh sold of the remains of paycoin to teamxpy
He had changed his avatar on hashtalk to a phoenic, perhaps that's what he was hinting at?

Then there was the link to a tweat he posted pointing to the new forum, I haven't seen it but it's not there now and there's nothing in his twitter feed, in fact it looks like most of his recent tweets have been removed.

Something very strange going on here.

Cloudflare isn't a cloud hosting service, it's a ddos protection proxy service.

You still need your own hosting.

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:03:03 PM

This guy is obviously trolling... Paul, is that you?  Wink

He is doing a pretty good job too. Except this one sentence does not really fit with the character he is portraying.

"And isn't Paul Revere like some old guy with lanterns in a church or something?"

The wording does not really fit right.
mitchellmint
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 03:03:53 PM

Once those mining equipment sellers realize they can make much more money by mining with equipment themselves, especially equipment a customer has already paid for, it's pretty much over.  

BFL set the standard there that others follow to this day.  But GAW certainly set the standard for a release scamcoin - taking WDC's pre-mine, UNOCS pump-and-dumps, and Scharmbeck's "prime investing opportunity" to a whole higher level.  What an idea - making money off little PNG images you could move around the screen and press buttons on - all you have to do is to promise the moon and deliver, well, nothing at all, dumping batches of your millions of pre-mined coins each time you told another lie.

Just to remind people of just a few of those promises, so they don't think it was "mere incompetence" that caused all of this, here's a quick list:

Hashlets will "Never expire and always be profitable" - lie
Prime Hashlets will be able to mine SHA-256 - lie
Prime Hashlets will be the only ones mining XPY PoW phase - lie
HashBase - lie
AmpStore is coming soon - lie
Hybrid-thermal-rubber-rabbit-flux-chain BTC2 capabilities - lie
Paybase debit card - lie
Paybase Amazon, Target, WallMart and co - lie
Paybase BillPay - lie
Paybase thousands of merchants on board - lie
XPY $20 floor - lie
World leading coin development team hired - lie
CAF (Coin Adoption Fund) - lie
$100 Million Fiat reserve - lie
We're moving the market - lie
GAW "bought" BTC.com for $1 Million dollars - lie
GAW bought ZenCloud for $8 Million dollars - lie - in fact, this is the lie that shows it's been nothing but a scam since the very beginning.

Remember Legendarys limited to 500 - lie
Vegas Legendarys only given to those attending Vegas - lie
Vegas Legendarys will be the rarest of Legendarys - lie
Holloween legendarys will be able to combine into something special - lie
Staker Legendarys will only be limited to 100 - lie
all Legendarys converted to Stakers will keep their Legendary status - lie
all legendarys converted to Stakers will get extra abilities - lie

Soon (tm)

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:10:42 PM

This guy is obviously trolling... Paul, is that you?  Wink

I'm pretty sure he has a youtube channel.  https://www.youtube.com/user/MrIPadChain  I think this is him.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:14:11 PM

I'm pretty sure he has a youtube channel.  https://www.youtube.com/user/MrIPadChain  I think this is him.

Yeah, remember this one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzSthEv3Bag

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
wajiminer

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:29:29 PM

welp I had about 2000 xpy saved and hoping for something.. I sold em.. instead of dead money at least I can trade the spread on btc and make some money
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 03:41:46 PM

Holy shit.  He isn't trolling.  This guy is for real.  He just uploaded a new video 30 minutes ago on the subject of "Is Bitcoin Dead?".  He reasons it might be because he has seen far fewer youtube vloggers uploading new videos about BTC.  He is measuring the health of the Bitcoin ecosystem based on the metric of how many vloggers are doing videos about it.

I wish I could get through one day without finding a reason to lose hope for humanity......
TheMage

Activity: 812

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:42:22 PM

OMG, +1 on the airplane reference! Cheesy

You are on the wrong forum Andrew,  you should be over at http://talk.paycoin.com/discussions helping them save their scam coin.

rofl, try troll harder  Grin

I registered last night so I could get my name, but I havent posted or looked at anything yet (well 1 thread in the fud section).

I guess my response for you on /r/litecoin wasn't good enough  Roll Eyes

Personally im not convinced that teamXYP is separate at this point. I did pass along via third party that whatever they do they need to hard fork and start with removing the premine all together (aka Josh's stash). So we shall see what happens within the next few weeks on the code base.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
moneycharm

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:46:42 PM

On Paybase is price only 0.00210000 BTC... Angry
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:50:07 PM

You are on the wrong forum Andrew,  you should be over at http://talk.paycoin.com/discussions helping them save their scam coin.

I registered last night so I could get my name, but I havent posted or looked at anything yet (well 1 thread in the fud section).

Personally im not convinced that teamXYP is separate at this point. I did pass along via third party that whatever they do they need to hard fork and start with removing the premine all together (aka Josh's stash). So we shall see what happens within the next few weeks on the code base.

How can you remove the premine but preserve the coins already sold off to legitimate owners?
btcshiner

Activity: 478
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:50:26 PM

OK, so why did Hastalk close?

1. Hardware failure.
Don't think so, looks like it was hosted on a cloud service and if it had I'm sure they would be trying to fix it. If they still owned the domain they could always redirect the old domain to the new server.

Hashtalk point to 184.168.221.32, there are 300 thousand other domains from this server. Perhaps it's just a cdn, either way they would put up a simple page or a redirect to go to the new server.
http://reverseip.domaintools.com/search/?q=184.168.221.32

2. Done on purpose so people don't dump paycoin.
Then why bother opening a new forum?

3. Josh has been shut down.
Perhaps sec or someone has ordered he makes good on xpy withdrawals and shuts down all of his hyping websites pending investigation?

4. Josh sold of the remains of paycoin to teamxpy
He had changed his avatar on hashtalk to a phoenic, perhaps that's what he was hinting at?

Then there was the link to a tweat he posted pointing to the new forum, I haven't seen it but it's not there now and there's nothing in his twitter feed, in fact it looks like most of his recent tweets have been removed.

Something very strange going on here.

Cloudflare isn't a cloud hosting service, it's a ddos protection proxy service.

You still need your own hosting.

A new forum was always part of the plan.  He had mentioned a while ago as part of his plan.  Check the archive i remember something about him wanting to have a forum not "owned" by Gaw so "everyone" could post without Gaw being accused of censorship.  The get hashing crew beat him to the dance.

Also since we now have terrorists, money laundering and missing hashing power..... I believe a tie in to Friedcat's rumored kidnapping and Amhash's missing miners might be in order.  Could Gaw be responsible?  It's possible... Mongolian pirates, terrorists, middle Eastern oil Sheiks,  heard they hang it in certain money laundering circles together.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:51:06 PM

Holy shit.  He isn't trolling.  This guy is for real.  He just uploaded a new video 30 minutes ago on the subject of "Is Bitcoin Dead?".  He reasons it might be because he has seen far fewer youtube vloggers uploading new videos about BTC.  He is measuring the health of the Bitcoin ecosystem based on the metric of how many vloggers are doing videos about it.

I wish I could get through one day without finding a reason to lose hope for humanity......

His Whatcoin idea is priceless: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIiJSn1oZ74

When somebody asks me what coin I am into I would say "Exactly. Whatcoin"

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
TheMage

Activity: 812

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:59:33 PM

How can you remove the premine but preserve the coins already sold off to legitimate owners?

Not following as closely as others are, but I assume that someone has identified the wallets the Josh/GAW owns? Those can be removed. So maybe removing the premine all together was a poor choice in words.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:03:09 PM

Not following as closely as others are, but I assume that someone has identified the wallets the Josh/GAW owns? Those can be removed. So maybe removing the premine all together was a poor choice in words.

You can remove the ridiculous staking, but you cannot remove the wallets AFAIK.  I can only think of one way. But it would have to be done in secret, otherwise GAW could easily thwart it.
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:04:10 PM

Wow, just wow. I am almost speechless after visiting that youtube forum.
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:11:57 PM

Holy shit.  He isn't trolling.  This guy is for real.  He just uploaded a new video 30 minutes ago on the subject of "Is Bitcoin Dead?".  He reasons it might be because he has seen far fewer youtube vloggers uploading new videos about BTC.  He is measuring the health of the Bitcoin ecosystem based on the metric of how many vloggers are doing videos about it.

Damn! First I thought he is serisous, than I thought he is making really good jokes and now he is serious again? Maybe tomorrow comes out that he is a professional comedian-actor. Wink 
Paul Revere

Activity: 406

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:14:37 PM

http://talk.paycoin.com/discussion/63/the-price-is-really-holding-up#latest

Someone trying to set iPad Chains straight. Good luck Buddy!.... Cheesy

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Pages: « 1 ... 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 [1240] 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: