Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:42:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 [1256] 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376900 times)
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 04:21:34 PM

With respect to Homero Inc they have been spot on.

So now you're switching from claiming they've never lied to "but with regards to this story they haven't lied yet". Sorry, but you lie publicly a few times and I stop trusting you.

Not all their specific claims about Gaw are true either; they claimed to get two statements from Authy in one of their Gaw articles that actually contradicted each other.

They haven't proven many of the statements they claimed to have gotten from spokespeople.

So I wouldn't say "everything" they've said about Gaw has been accurate, at best it hasn't been disproven yet.

I only know Coinfire through this OP. From what I have seen they have reported factually. So quit putting words in my fucking mouth. If they lied somewhere else how in fuck would I know? You appear in here and act like like a pompous condescending asshole. You say that you are not a troll but you are trolling. Quit the diversions. This is about GAW. Coinfire ripped the lid off their scam. They were right. Deal with it.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 04:25:02 PM

So let us speculate on what happens with the SEC involved? GAW is forced to buy back their hashlets and hashtakers that never existed? Gaw is forced to repay for each XPY they sold for 20$ (sucks to be one of those people) Or is everyone in charge of GAW going to prison and the dumb investors are fucked?

That's not the way it works. The government just seizes everything a court may appoint a trustee to dispense claims or they just may seize everything as proceeds of a criminal enterprise with ties to money laundering for terrorism funding. Then the trial(s) and jail. People may have to form groups and launch class actions to get their money, if anything is left.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 04:26:30 PM

So now you're switching from claiming they've never lied to "but with regards to this story they haven't lied yet". Sorry, but you lie publicly a few times and I stop trusting you.

Not all their specific claims about Gaw are true either; they claimed to get two statements from Authy in one of their Gaw articles that actually contradicted each other.

They haven't proven many of the statements they claimed to have gotten from spokespeople.

So I wouldn't say "everything" they've said about Gaw has been accurate, at best it hasn't been disproven yet.

I only know Coinfire through this OP. From what I have seen they have reported factually. So quit putting words in my fucking mouth. If they lied somewhere else how in fuck would I know? You appear in here and act like like a pompous condescending asshole. You say that you are not a troll but you are trolling. Quit the diversions. This is about GAW. Coinfire ripped the lid off their scam. They were right. Deal with it.

You made a claim "It is only Hashtards that come up with their bullshit about Coinfire.". Thus implying that you actually read the criticism that many people have made.

I went and said that they have been known to lie on several occasions, and you replied by saying that they haven't lied about Gaw. I read that as admitting that they have lied elsewhere. If that wasn't what you meant then I apologize, but it isn't relevant to what I posted at all.

And additionally you haven't said how you know they never lied when reporting on Gaw. I can prove that they at least didn't do the proper research on some of their articles.

Since when is questioning trolling? This isn't hashtalk.

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 04:29:11 PM

When you don't like the message - attack and attempt to discredit the messenger.  Pretty transparent ikeboy...
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 04:29:25 PM

FWIW: You are arguing with shilltroll "ikeboy". Logic and facts have no relevance in his universe that is built entirely out of bullshit and kisses from Homero the Liar.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 04:35:23 PM

When you don't like the message - attack and attempt to discredit the messenger.  Pretty transparent ikeboy...

Grats!  You've earned the coveted Farley gif award, enjoy  Grin

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 04:36:16 PM

I've been saying this about Coinfire for a long time, this has nothing to do with not liking their message. If they want to be seen as trustworthy, they shouldn't lie, it's pretty simple.

Oh, and the irony of attacking me, the messenger, is apparently completely lost on you.

And you're one to talk, considering you called me a troll on hashtalk when I asked for their MSB registration number.

FWIW: You are arguing with shilltroll "ikeboy". Logic and facts have no relevance in his universe that is built entirely out of bullshit and kisses from Homero the Liar.

So instead of disproving anything I just said, you attack me personally. I think that has a name, let's look it up: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem. Might want to reflect on the irony here.

If you can prove in any way that I've deliberately lied in any of my posts, go ahead and share it. But this calling me a shill without proving anything won't cut it.

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
CoinFire

Activity: 322

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 04:41:46 PM

For an SEC investigation that doesn't exist the attorneys for Josh sure turned over a lot of stuff to the government as part of the subpoena process.

We are now in possession of those documents and have begun sorting through them.
Clarification needed: How are you a party to the chain of custody regarding the paperwork between the private law firm and the agencies involved?

Scott-

I can not under any circumstances reveal my sources.

I asked you previously why you continue to bait this thread with your connections to the SEC with nothing substantial to report. Scott didn't ask you to reveal your sources, he asked "How are you a party to the chain of custody regarding the paperwork between the private law firm and the agencies involved?"

To even state how we obtained it would jeopardize our sources.

How is it baiting this thread when each time we've made such a statement we have published a story regarding the documents?

Edit: We won't be publishing on this message board any further. Our reporting will simply stand for itself.

I enjoy your posts.  Have a thicker skin.  I joined your coinfire plus btw.  I appreciate what you do.  Looking forward to checking out your new service.

We won't be publishing messages regarding what is upcoming anymore Wink

No offense taken by anything said here. Just a matter of making sure we aren't revealing anything that will cause issues for our sources and some valid points have been raised that each time we say we received XYZ someone enterprising at an agency might realize who received those documents recently and put two and two together Wink

Paul Revere

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 05:19:43 PM

Check this out. One of the newly created (3/3/15) Prime Controller addresses. It does nothing for 6 days and then gets a stake payout for all 6 days. It seems right around the ~1%/day PC stake rate(~3,500% when including compounding). Then a couple more stakes up to today and now the whole thing has been cleaned out. These assholes are really playing games with all of this. Haven't  traced where it went after leaving here after making ~10,000 XPY in a week.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/address.dws?232143.htm

Round and round it goes. Do the Scam Dance!

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 05:44:15 PM

For an SEC investigation that doesn't exist the attorneys for Josh sure turned over a lot of stuff to the government as part of the subpoena process.

We are now in possession of those documents and have begun sorting through them.
Clarification needed: How are you a party to the chain of custody regarding the paperwork between the private law firm and the agencies involved?

Scott-

I asked you previously why you continue to bait this thread with your connections to the SEC with nothing substantial to report. Scott didn't ask you to reveal your sources, he asked "How are you a party to the chain of custody regarding the paperwork between the private law firm and the agencies involved?"

How is it baiting this thread when each time we've made such a statement we have published a story regarding the documents?

Edit: We won't be publishing on this message board any further. Our reporting will simply stand for itself.

I enjoy your posts.  Have a thicker skin.  I joined your coinfire plus btw.  I appreciate what you do.  Looking forward to checking out your new service.

No offense taken by anything said here. Just a matter of making sure we aren't revealing anything that will cause issues for our sources and some valid points have been raised that each time we say we received XYZ someone enterprising at an agency might realize who received those documents recently and put two and two together Wink

I was just curious if you could elaborate.  My question is about the Coinbrief article that included the leaked emails detailing the SEC investigation.  You stated in one of your previous articles that they were under SEC investigation, but didn't include much detail.  Were the leaked emails just icing on the cake or were they the identical information(maybe from a different source?)?  I just found it odd that the leaked emails appeared shortly after you had stated that the SEC was investigating GAW.  We still don't really know what the SEC is attempting to do.  It would be nice to know what direction they are taking this.

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
Paul Revere

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 05:58:25 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2015, 06:14:27 PM by Paul Revere

If I have seen the sun come up in the east, traverse the sky and gradually disappear in the west enough times to pick up on a pattern does that mean I am somehow wanting the sun to fail if I predict that the sun will go down? NO? Same thing goes for spotting an obvious scam and knowing what is most likely going to happen, regardless of what the person pulling the scam wants to say. What passes for logic with these hopelessly lost idiots is truly baffling. I think you had better have mommy check your Spiderman underpants,Morris, I suspect there is some poopies in there making you uncomfortable.

qwerty555

Activity: 405

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:11:50 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2015, 01:44:11 PM by qwerty555

I have seen countless posts on HT about giving Mr. Ganza some space and time as he is hard at work 24/7 etc, but I have still to this day not seen much of the results.

So either I'm missing some news, he is actually NOT working on anything or he is just damn SLOW.

MrCoins motto from Blackcoin days was "always underpromise and overdeliver", i LOL every time I see him these days posting about how hard at work the CEO is to get some new GAWSOME things done, and every time he gets the disappointment from JG, has to suck it up, spin it up and go back to hyping one more week. Maybe next week will be better..

It is extremely likely that the most vocal ra ra supporters of Josh on forums are actually compensated to promote paycoin specifically and they assume that that includes defending and promoting him personally. There has been an admission ( with apology) from at least one member who left HT. Looking at post history normally identifies those types.  eg frequency, spin, strong denials of the obvious.  

https://hashtalk.org/topic/32996/coinbrief-article-update/481
adipurnama

Activity: 150

http://goo.gl/W11Kjy

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 06:13:15 PM

If I have seen the sun come up in the east, traverse the sky and gradually disappear in the west enough times to pick up on a pattern does that mean I somehow am wanting the sun to fail if I predict that the sun will go down? NO? Same thing goes for spotting an obvious scam and knowing what is most likely going to happen, regardless of what the person pulling the scam wants to say. What passes for logic with these hopelessly lost idiots is truly baffling. I think you had better have mommy check your Spiderman underpants,Morris, I suspect there is some poopies in there making you uncomfortable.

post in HT all bulsit.......fu..ck speak all community HT....

eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:18:52 PM

If I have seen the sun come up in the east, traverse the sky and gradually disappear in the west enough times to pick up on a pattern does that mean I am somehow wanting the sun to fail if I predict that the sun will go down? NO? Same thing goes for spotting an obvious scam and knowing what is most likely going to happen, regardless of what the person pulling the scam wants to say. What passes for logic with these hopelessly lost idiots is truly baffling. I think you had better have mommy check your Spiderman underpants,Morris, I suspect there is some poopies in there making you uncomfortable.

All of these HT cheerleaders remind me much of Dale Carnegie or EST. The language used, the themes, the way of addressing the "audience" with argument that has nothing to do with the substance of XPY or GAW and instead is about keeping the team together, fake leadership, etc.  I really think there are only a few people that write 80% of these types of posts .. and they were all trained in the same way of keeping morale up.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
qwerty555

Activity: 405

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:24:09 PM

Is there already an effort to find out who is really behind "Team XPY" and the "Paycoin Foundation"? Watching what they do in their new "Paycoin Talk" forum, deleting criticism, shilling and pumping, I think it's very obvious: TeamXPY is a smokescreen. A group of sockpuppets established or employed by GAW to make believe Paycoin is not associated to GAW anymore. I'd love to see some proof for that. Any ideas how we could get it? Maybe an disgruntled ex-employee who wants to talk?

I believe the majority of team xpy are genuine and decent and this can be demonstrated by what they say on here   https://forum.gethashing.com/t/xpy-paycoin-discussion-teamxpy/1559/42  which is often critical of what has transpired and the current situation and more importantly how THEY wil attempt to fix it.
Whether they can make a difference with the small amoumt of funding availabe  remains to be seen..the begging bowl is already out asking for 1% of staking income donations.

Additionally they may well be being played/ used or having their good will taken advantage of by parties with vested interest  who shall remain nameless oooops I mean obvious

strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:27:34 PM

https://i.imgur.com/nxGgzfJ.jpg

What's funny to me is these people think that XPY is going to become some amazing revolution in the crypto world and they're going to be rich for holding the bag when in fact they're just going to be your run of the mill broke ass sucker.  Kim.com's coin started with way more merchants than Paycoin and you better believe Kim is smarter and richer than Homero but it didn't go anywhere you know why?  It simple and its why all other coins fall flat because at the end of the day its just another fucking shitcoin in a sea of shitcoins that do exactly the same thing Bitcoin does and there's no reason for it to exist.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Paul Revere

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:30:23 PM

@ Qwerty: Adam Matlock is definitely one of the chief operatives in the Paycoin scam from day 1. Putting things in his control is nothing but smoke and mirrors. Nothing is changing at all.  Maybe some of the people involved in a periphery manner are well meaning, but that does not matter.  

CoinFire

Activity: 322

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 06:34:57 PM

Scott-

I enjoy your posts.  Have a thicker skin.  I joined your coinfire plus btw.  I appreciate what you do.  Looking forward to checking out your new service.

I was just curious if you could elaborate.  My question is about the Coinbrief article that included the leaked emails detailing the SEC investigation.  You stated in one of your previous articles that they were under SEC investigation, but didn't include much detail.  Were the leaked emails just icing on the cake or were they the identical information(maybe from a different source?)?  I just found it odd that the leaked emails appeared shortly after you had stated that the SEC was investigating GAW.  We still don't really know what the SEC is attempting to do.  It would be nice to know what direction they are taking this.

We will start evaluating the CoinBrief emails to see if they match the stuff we have and I'll try to make sure our next report looks at that specific detail in the future.

I want to make sure what we tell you regarding those specific details is accurate.

As far as which direction they are going this is most certainly a multi-prong investigation if you will. Unregistered securities is a major issue and one they have certainly been pressing. As we sort through more materials we hope to have more details.

JG_419

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:38:34 PM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/#@inflation

http://i58.tinypic.com/dpe07a.png

Praise be to Him and my brothers in BCT!

The great ocean of XPY is ever bountiful and loving, no brothers! So much XPY being created right under our noses, the foul scent of mountains of lossless coins becoming ever more deep by the day. What that my meager holdings losing ground with every unheave of the staked millions of pre-mined coins making mine worth less every sunrise! Woh that I would become less rich that He and I become closer that I lose ground everyday and become destitute with none of my making. Come to you oh lord! Penniless and pure!
NuShrike

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:41:05 PM

Paranoia (Wikipedia)
Pages: « 1 ... 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 [1256] 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: