Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:19:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 [1257] 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376900 times)
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:45:41 PM

If you're still not convinced about GAW's shadiness, look to who they hired out of all the plethora of web developers out of the world, our good friend Carsen Klock, developer of Dreamcoin, Firecoin, Honorcoin(?) and a whole host of other hidden premine pump and dumps.

https://twitter.com/mikegeister/status/575356964844146689

https://www.linkedin.com/in/carsenk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JG_419

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:48:41 PM

I was just curious if you could elaborate.  My question is about the Coinbrief article that included the leaked emails detailing the SEC investigation.  You stated in one of your previous articles that they were under SEC investigation, but didn't include much detail.  Were the leaked emails just icing on the cake or were they the identical information(maybe from a different source?)?  I just found it odd that the leaked emails appeared shortly after you had stated that the SEC was investigating GAW.  We still don't really know what the SEC is attempting to do.  It would be nice to know what direction they are taking this.

Amen to Him! Brother, should the lion quit his feeding on the antelope to be closer to Him? What! No!

It is His nature to be that which he is! Praise Him!

And so the Joshra Guano is to be the feeding on those beneath him, his food, his bounty! Coins free flowing into his gaping maw and the result? He gives us back that which flows from his bowels after eating the monstrous Bitcoins - his nether-flowing PayCoin! Oh brother! So continue to feed the beast and consume his excrement in excitement and joy, for it is that you and HashTalk brothers are thus brought closer to Him in your empty pockets! Rejoice in being made not unlike his penniless Son!
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:48:46 PM

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/#@inflation

Praise be to Him and my brothers in BCT!

The great ocean of XPY is ever bountiful and loving, no brothers! So much XPY being created right under our noses, the foul scent of mountains of lossless coins becoming ever more deep by the day. What that my meager holdings losing ground with every unheave of the staked millions of pre-mined coins making mine worth less every sunrise! Woh that I would become less rich that He and I become closer that I lose ground everyday and become destitute with none of my making. Come to you oh lord! Penniless and pure!
I am curious about what exactly has happened. My knowledge of how this coin actually functions is pretty limited, so perhaps someone can explain how the staking stopped and then when it started again it appears to have had a retroactive effect, catching up with at least some of the lost staking. Does this require monkeying with the code? Can somebody at GAW just type this into a spreadsheet to make it happen?  This graph section shows the "catchup" staking a bit more clearly.

200,000 XPY created in a single day? Couldn't possibly be an inflation issue....

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 07:00:36 PM

I am curious about what exactly has happened. My knowledge of how this coin actually functions is pretty limited, so perhaps someone can explain how the staking stopped and then when it started again it appears to have had a retroactive effect, catching up with at least some of the lost staking. Does this require monkeying with the code? Can somebody at GAW just type this into a spreadsheet to make it happen?  This graph section shows the "catchup" staking a bit more clearly.
https://i.imgur.com/XC0I2Su.jpg

200,000 XPY created in a single day? Couldn't possibly be an inflation issue....

My understanding of POS is also limited but I think the amount of stake depends on "age", so if the wallet was sitting for a few days idle and then started staking it will "catch up" so to speak. That part is likely normal, the crazy APY is not.
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:02:43 PM

snip

Basically, there's a set staking rate, higher for primes, but set. In order to "claim" it, you need to "stake" a block, and then send the stakes to your address.

But this doesn't have to be done every day, it expires eventually but otherwise adds up. So if I've got 100,000 coins earning 1% every day, I could do nothing for 25 days, then mine a single block with 25,000 coins in it, or something like that.

I believe it "caps" over 30 days, but I'm not sure.

The point is that the potential for staking is always there, but you need to do a tiny bit of work to "claim" it.

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:05:58 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2015, 07:19:47 PM by vizique

We won't be publishing messages regarding what is upcoming anymore Wink

No offense taken by anything said here. Just a matter of making sure we aren't revealing anything that will cause issues for our sources and some valid points have been raised that each time we say we received XYZ someone enterprising at an agency might realize who received those documents recently and put two and two together Wink

Which was the point I was making earlier.
There's a lot of smart and determined people on here, give them the reason to hunt you and they will turn over every stone.... it's not worth the risk to your sources even if you're OK with it yourself.

And besides, suprises are fun and when they're loaded with juicy facts and details... even better. Keep up the good work and stay smart! Smiley
SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:33:10 PM

For an SEC investigation that doesn't exist the attorneys for Josh sure turned over a lot of stuff to the government as part of the subpoena process.

We are now in possession of those documents and have begun sorting through them.

Nice. When you get to the Prime Controller ownership part, can you tell us how many Prime Controllers are shown to be owned by Adam Matlack. He said on GH that he only has one, it would be interesting to know what Josh told the SEC. As well as the rest of the ownership of course, including individuals of... ahem... foreign origin.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/xpy-paycoin-discussion-teamxpy/1559/1133
i'm many pages behind, but i agree, would be interesting to find out. All vs one...me thinks Josh is already using him as scapegoat. Either way the IRS is going to be interested in Adam, given he supposedly paid over 5 times for his controller than he did for his house.
SDRebel

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:43:31 PM

If I have seen the sun come up in the east, traverse the sky and gradually disappear in the west enough times to pick up on a pattern does that mean I am somehow wanting the sun to fail if I predict that the sun will go down? NO? Same thing goes for spotting an obvious scam and knowing what is most likely going to happen, regardless of what the person pulling the scam wants to say. What passes for logic with these hopelessly lost idiots is truly baffling. I think you had better have mommy check your Spiderman underpants,Morris, I suspect there is some poopies in there making you uncomfortable.

All of these HT cheerleaders remind me much of Dale Carnegie or EST. The language used, the themes, the way of addressing the "audience" with argument that has nothing to do with the substance of XPY or GAW and instead is about keeping the team together, fake leadership, etc.  I really think there are only a few people that write 80% of these types of posts .. and they were all trained in the same way of keeping morale up.
it's sickening. Somehow i'm drawn there everyday to try to fix/help their koolaid overdose , but it's too frustrating. The facts don't matter to them.
Paul Revere

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:02:19 PM

For an SEC investigation that doesn't exist the attorneys for Josh sure turned over a lot of stuff to the government as part of the subpoena process.

We are now in possession of those documents and have begun sorting through them.

Nice. When you get to the Prime Controller ownership part, can you tell us how many Prime Controllers are shown to be owned by Adam Matlack. He said on GH that he only has one, it would be interesting to know what Josh told the SEC. As well as the rest of the ownership of course, including individuals of... ahem... foreign origin.

i'm many pages behind, but i agree, would be interesting to find out. All vs one...me thinks Josh is already using him as scapegoat. Either way the IRS is going to be interested in Adam, given he supposedly paid over 5 times for his controller than he did for his house.

Some time back there was a brief mention of somebody who was supposedly told by his tax preparer that he would have to pay Capital Gains on the ~$20 valuation at the end of 2014 of the Paycoins he had purchased for ~$5, even though he had not sold them. Is there anything to that? If so what kind of tax picture would GAW and the ICO investors be looking at? It seems to me that you would have to sell the coins to be taxed on the gain, but I don't put anything past the criminals who have seized control of this country anymore.

Also, as far as corporate tax goes, I do think the coins in possession by GAW would be considered inventory at the very least, and that alone would be a hefty tax bill based on their (supposed) value at the end of the year.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:05:07 PM

Some time back there was a brief mention of somebody who was supposedly told by his tax preparer that he would have to pay Capital Gains on the ~$20 valuation at the end of 2014 of the Paycoins he had purchased for ~$5, even though he had not sold them. Is there anything to that? If so what kind of tax picture would GAW and the ICO investors be looking at? It seems to me that you would have to sell the coins to be taxed on the gain, but I don't put anything past the criminals who have seized control of this country anymore.

I'm certainly no tax expert but usually with CGT you pay when you dispose of the asset. So if you're still holding and they've made a loss then you can use that to your benefit.

Like I said, no expert but thats my limited understanding of UK CGT
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:08:07 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2015, 08:19:43 PM by -Redacted-

If you're trading commodities - which is theoretically what an alt coin is, I believe that things have to be marked to the market on the last business day of the year - but you could use any exchange closing price on December 31st.  And yes, that's going to end up being  maybe $17 if it closed at .06 BTC on 31 December.  

You'd want a good accountant to deal with that, 'cause it's going to hurt badly - I'm probably looking at capital gains of ~$13 each on 5000 or so loose coins, not to mention 6,000 stakers and the coins embedded therein.  Doesn't matter that I sold most all of them for under $1.00 each 6 weeks later - that loss goes on NEXT years taxes.  I still have to pay this years...  

I'll find out next week once my accountant finishes working on it.  (But he's already given me a heads up that I'm going to be seriously upset when I see the numbers.  Something about being fucked in the ass - twice, both at the same time.)
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 08:18:24 PM

On the other hand, if for some reason you couldn't do mark-to-market then the wash sale rule could make things very messy for daytraders. My head hurts just thinking about taxes.

Although I think securities traders can elect to use mark-to-market. IANAL though.
rawbot

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:18:49 PM

it's sickening. Somehow i'm drawn there everyday to try to fix/help their koolaid overdose , but it's too frustrating. The facts don't matter to them.

#hashtards
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:28:22 PM

#hashtards

Since my zerocylinders account was shadowbanned, I have posted under an alias and used the "seriousinvestor" method (no, I am no him alas though greatly admire Comrade Serious).  My last couple of posts were so over the top crazy I thought I would be found out and banned again .. But no, I got upvoted and one upvote even from the Great Man himself (must have been from his busy Brussels train-office).  The crazy shit that passes for sanity there is mind boggling; I cannot even make up stuff that is crazy enough .. it still apparently passes for normal no matter how insane I make my posts.  

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
Trader Galactic LLC

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:41:15 PM

My understanding of POS is also limited but I think the amount of stake depends on "age", so if the wallet was sitting for a few days idle and then started staking it will "catch up" so to speak. That part is likely normal, the crazy APY is not.

I think you're right.  The wallets were down for a few days cause of the PayBase hack, right?  That spike is around when they flipped the switch back on so then staking would automatically catch up.

That's what you want, otherwise people who had their coins in there staking would not get their interest for those down days. 
Paul Revere

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:50:05 PM

#hashtards

Since my zerocylinders account was shadowbanned, I have posted under an alias and used the "seriousinvestor" method (no, I am no him alas though greatly admire Comrade Serious).  My last couple of posts were so over the top crazy I thought I would be found out and banned again .. But no, I got upvoted and one upvote even from the Great Man himself (must have been from his busy Brussels train-office).  The crazy shit that passes for sanity there is mind boggling; I cannot even make up stuff that is crazy enough .. it still apparently passes for normal no matter how insane I make my posts.  

You could try an English to Redneck translator like this one and just copy some of the idiocy posted by the real belibers and repost it. Here is the test from Morris the Investment Cats post I showed earlier 'bout all y'all danged ditractuhs!

Paycoin Investo'

Yer an investo' of Paycoin
Yo' puffickly unnerstan' whut we is waitin' fo'
Yo' unnerstan' th' difference between FAIL AND TEMPORARIY FAIL
Yo' put th' right amount of money hyar, not mo'e than whut yo' kin affo'd t'risk
Rather than destruckshun yo' aim fo' cornstruckshun

Paycoin Detracko'

Yo' believe yer an expert on identifyin' scamcoins
Yo' see how scamcoins an' ponzi schemes fail
But Yer exhaested t'see how Paycoin survives
Yo' spend indless time in front of th' computer figurin' out how yo' kin destroy Paycoin
Yo' spread mighty innacurate argoomnts based on yer assumpshuns only t'destroy Paycoin
Yo' aim t'destroy paycoin on account o' yer hankerin' t'be Right
Yo' git so much frestrashun t'see thet despite all yer effo'ts Paycoin remains hyar, whut a bitch! Fry mah hide! -yo' reckon
Yo' kin't move on on account o' unsuccessful varmints be hankerin' others t'fail

Paycoin investo', eff'n yer tired of waitin' let me tell yo' thet Paycoin Detracko's is EXHAUSTED an' frestrated t'see thet Paycoin still survives despite all th' attacks thet haf suffered, cuss it all t' tarnation.

We might Fail o'... we might succeed, cuss it all t' tarnation. Whut in tarnation it makes th' trimenjus difference between Investo's an' detracko's is thet we is har t'ADD VALUE while they is jest aroun' t'DESTROY.

Success be hankerin' varmints thet ADD
or Elmer Fuddicized:
Paycoin Investow

You awe an investow of Paycoin
You pewfectwy undewstand what we awe waiting fow
You undewstand the diffewence between FAIW AND TEMPOWAWIY FAIW
You put the wight amount of money hewe, not mowe than what you can affowd to wisk
Wathew than destwuction you aim fow constwuction

or Swedish Chef:
Peycueen Infestur

Yuoo ere-a un infestur ooff Peycueen
Yuoo perffectly understund vhet ve-a ere-a veeeting fur
Yuoo understund zee deefffference-a betveee FEIL END TEMPORERIY FEIL
Yuoo poot zee reeght emuoont ooff muney here-a, nut mure-a thun vhet yuoo cun effffurd tu reesk
Rezeer thun destroocshun yuoo eeem fur cunstroocshun

Peycueen Detrectur

Yuoo beleeefe-a yuoo ere-a un ixpert oon identeeffying scemcueens
Yuoo see-a hoo scemcueens und punzee schemes feeel
Boot Yuoo're-a ixhoosted tu see-a hoo Peycueen soorfeefes
Yuoo spend indless teeme-a in frunt ooff zee cumpooter feegooring oooot hoo yuoo cun destruy Peycueen
Yuoo spreed fery innecoorete-a ergooments besed oon yuoor essoompshuns oonly tu destruy Peycueen
Yuoo eeem tu destruy peycueen becoose-a yuoo vunt tu be-a Reeght
Yuoo get su mooch froostreshun tu see-a thet despeete-a ell yuoor iffffurts Peycueen remeeens here-a, vhet a beetch! -yuoo theenk
Yuoo cun't mufe-a oon becoose-a unsooccessffool peuple-a vunt oozeers tu feeel

Peycueen infestur, iff yuoo ere-a tured ooff veeeting let me-a tell yuoo thet Peycueen Detrecturs ere-a IXHEOoSTED und froostreted tu see-a thet Peycueen steell soorfeefes despeete-a ell zee ettecks thet hefe-a sooffffered. Bork bork bork!

Ve-a meeght Feeel oor. Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp!.. ve-a meeght soocceed. Bork bork bork! Vhet it mekes zee beeg deefffference-a betveee Infesturs und detrecturs is thet ve-a ere-a here-a tu EDD FELOoE vheele-a zeey ere-a joost eruoond tu DESTROY.

Sooccess vunts peuple-a thet EDD

LOL- One more- I tried the English to Moron translator and it didn't change anything! Doh! Kidding, it just makes the grammar fit the idiocy being posted:

Paycoin Inbestor

You are an inbestor of Paycoin
You pehfeck undehstand what webuh are waitigg f'
You undehstand the, uhhh, diffehess betweebuhn FAIL AND TEMPORARIY FAIL
You put de rite amount of money hehe, uh uh uh, not more dan what you can aff'd t' risk
Radeh dan destruckion you aim f' construckion

Paycoin Detrackor

You beliebe you are an expeht on identifyigg scamcoins
You see duh, how scamcoins 'n ponzi schemes fail
But You're exhaustid to see duh, how Paycoin surbibes
You spend enbbless time in front of the, errr, c'pootr figurigg out duh, how you can destroy Paycoin
You spread behy innacurate argumins basid on your assumpshuns on to destroy Paycoin
You aim t' destroy paycoin cuz you want t' be Rite
You get so much frustrashun t' see dat despite all your eff'ts Paycoin remains hehe, uh uh uh, what a bitch! Doihh, COOL! -you dink
You can't mobe on cuz unsuccessful peoble want odehs t' fail

Paycoin inbestor, if you are tirid of waitigg let me tell you dat Paycoin Detrackors are EXHAUSTED 'n frustratid to see dat Paycoin still surbibes despite all de attacks dat habe suffehed.

Webuh mite Fail or... webuh mite succeed. What it makes de big diffehess betweebuhn Inbestors 'n detrackors dat webuh are hehe t' ADD BALUE while dey are dgust around t' DESTROY.

Success want peoble dat ADD

@ Redacted: That is painful, man. The bit I heard (on HT) was from a guy saying he invested (I am guessing on these numbers, but they were pretty close to this) 100k and realized 300k (supposed) CG, so he was looking at ~80k in CG taxes for 2014 on top of the 80k in losses he suffered after cutting his losses this year. I am with Suchmoon, this talk of tax makes my skin crawl, but it is a big part of the world we live in, unfortunately.

SDRebel

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 09:05:41 PM

Also, as far as corporate tax goes, I do think the coins in possession by GAW would be considered inventory at the very least, and that alone would be a hefty tax bill based on their (supposed) value at the end of the year.
i was talking more specifically about the prime controller money. Josh is saying Adam "got them all", which, making assumptions, he needed 12.5M for that (we know probably it's not true though)
The irs is going to be very interested on where that 12.5M came from and if taxes were paid on that. They'll also want GAWs tax cut from that, but GAW can mess with that later.
LaVerdad

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 09:16:47 PM

DISCLOSURE:

I am not nor have I ever been a GAW customer/investor, and I have never posted here before. But I have followed this story for the last 1000 pages. I want to see the truth exposed about GAW and Josh Garza, whatever that may be. When the large archive was public, I saw this exchange between Josh Garza and Joe Mordica. I don’t believe I’ve seen it mentioned here yet. All I have seen is the lawyer’s letter with the demand for $500k in bitcoin. There are some additional interesting details contained herein.

SOURCES:
http://archive.today/4kT43

http://pastebin.com/fqqig5EC

Josh Garza/Joe Mordica exchanges 2/11/2015 – 2/14/2015

EXCERPTS – PART 1 OF 4 – 2/11/2015:

[rearranged chronologically by timestamp]

On Feb 11, 2015, at 18:16, Josh Garza <jo...@gaw.com> wrote:

Thanks, and I want you to know. Your attempts to blackmail the company, staff and I are not going to work.
Sent from my mobile phone

On Feb 11, 2015, at 18:27, Josh Garza <jo...@gaw.com> wrote:

I am not talking about this.
I am taking about the other conversation
What your doing is wrong. Trying to blackmail us to get more than you are owed is not going to work. I have no issue giving you what your entitled to. But more than that comes from our customers and staff, and I will not let that happen.

On Feb 11, 2015 8:31 PM, "Joe Mordica" <jmor...@gmail.com> wrote:
If you want to talk about what I'm actually "owed" from promises you made to me (which I have not discussed with my attorney or anyone else) I would be more than willing to have a separate conversation.

Frankly, I'm not confident any contracted equity was ever given based on the lack of responses and follow through from your end to negotiate.

Also, to your original response, have you even consulted Dave as to whether or not the original message is blackmail? My guess is that he doesn't care to address it because it would be an emotional reaction to do so.

Lastly, (to your last sentence) why would I ask for more than I'm entitled to? Have I ever "asked" for anything at all? I don't recall. I am negotiating nickels and dimes compared to some of the other expenses GAW owes.

This may land on deaf ears but I feel like it needs to be said. With respect, go spend time with your family. Take a break (and I don't mean just not coming into the office). Put your phone down. Let Dan/Jonah run the company. Lean on your assets (employees). Don't react emotionally. I am saying, change your lifestyle/work habits.

The only way people will begin to trust GAW again is for these things to happen. I know you want things to change but your actions don't show it. You keep doing the same thing (which will always yield the same results). Of course I don't want to see the thing I poured my life into go down the drain. I am confident in the decisions I made. I am also confident that if you realized the value in making the changes I've mentioned, you would have already done so ( hence the reason I felt the need to relay these thoughts to you again).
LaVerdad

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 09:23:34 PM

SOURCES:

EXCERPTS – PART 2 OF 4 – 2/12/2015:

On Feb 12, 2015 1:21 AM, "Joe Mordica" <jmor...@gmail.com> wrote:
Did you even read the message?

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 6:52 AM, Josh Garza <jo...@gaw.com> wrote:
Joe,
Let's talk about action.
So far,  my action has been to stick with things to make sure our staff have a job and our customers are successful.
Yours have been to be disingenuous about time frame on when you would be leaving, what you would complete before you moved on, and most recently, an attempt to blackmail the company.
You have such a huge moral resolve that you feel compelled to write that you were "asked to do something wrong" . Yet, you will only release that if you don't get paid an arbitrary amount of money?
An amount that exceeds what you are even contractually owed to begin with.
But.... your willing to write a nice "public statement" if you do get paid?
Imagine what the public will think? The best part, is your attorney was bright enough to put it all in writing......
Not to mention, the "press release" is a lie to begin with and it's easy for me to prove.
You seem to forget the part where your last email said "We BOTH agreed not to move forward". You should also take a look at the previous emails on that chain, as they don't sound like a guy "not wanting" to do something.....
Not withstanding, there are plenty of emails floating around my inbox showing what you have been "comfortable" with in the past.
We are in the process of hiring a litigation firm to bring legal action against you for attempting to blackmail our company out of money and violating your NDA.
To date, we have already offered you more than you are contractually entitled to (as an act of good faith)
Like I said in my email the other day, make sure this is the path you want to go down. Once I bring these guys on retainer, there is not going back.
Despite the appalling nature of your "negotiation tactics" and the bridges you have burned, I am more than willing to provide you what we contractually agreed on and move on.

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 9:57 AM, Josh Garza <jo...@gaw.com> wrote:
Joe, I want to focus on getting things resolved and move on. Not debate about how things are said.

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 10:07 AM, Josh Garza <jo...@gaw.com> wrote:
We are willing to offer the stock you are owed. I have to check, but it may have already been issued. Should that be the case, this whole thing would be a moot point.
In addition, the revenue stream from the customer base that was what you provided for the stock.
In other words, you would be getting your company back and keep your stock.
The alternative was outlined in the email I sent last.

On Feb 12, 2015 4:39 PM, "Joe Mordica" <jmor...@gmail.com> wrote:
Seems as if this is a one way conversation still (I was hoping to have a real dialogue but understand that may not be possible). A conversation is the exchange of "both" parties address points/ideas and not only one party. "Action" withstanding thought carries little weight/substance in any scenario (especially when forming a business plan in one day and putting it into "action" the next).

Try this: Next time you receive an email from someone you respect/respected who's feedback requires some time to think before responding, take a few hours before actually responding. It will help both parties have an actual conversation instead of a pissing battle which is derived from only emotional thoughts.

Please review my last message. I addressed your points and hardly asked a real question of my own, yet you avoid my points almost entirely and continue to hurl all of your keyboard. It's fine to bring up new topics but read over your email before sending (or have someone else).

BTW, to your point of offering more than I was contracted. What you offered me was an unprofitable business with angry customers that are not being supported. You don't have the technical resources to run the company or the money to buy any. This is the "easiest" offering (if you want to call it that) which I actually agreed to accept if you look at the last proposal from us.

On Feb 12, 2015 5:02 PM, "Joe Mordica" <jmor...@gmail.com> wrote:
1. Do you plan to make right on financial promises not contracted?

2. Do you plan to counter my most recent proposal involving the VoIP company?

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 5:22 PM, Joe Mordica <jmor...@gmail.com> wrote:
As you know, the stock is really worth nothing at this point (but I will need proof as to whether or not it even exists). When will you know this by?

Other recipients: jmor...@gmail.com
Images are not displayed
Display images in this post

I think that would be smart.

I was just thinking about this. The longer we drag this out, the more it will cost both of us.

I have been thinking about a few solutions (in good faith). Prob the best one I have come up with so far, would be to give you a prime controller.  (emphasis mine)
LaVerdad

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 10:03:09 PM

SOURCES:

EXCERPTS – PART 3 OF 4 – 2/13/2015:

Joe Mordica    
Feb 13
Other recipients: jo...@gaw.com
Images are not displayed

That would work for me. Which prime controller did you have in mind?

--

Joe Mordica

Josh Garza      
Feb 13
Images are not displayed

A single, and it would come with some strings Smiley

As I think its very generous.

Josh Garza

Joe Mordica    
Feb 13
Images are not displayed

What are the strings?

--

Joe Mordica

Josh Garza      
Feb 13

Full release of company
can only cash out X amount per week (we can decide what that is)
45 days of your time to help deploy a private project
positive press release

Joe Mordica    
Feb 13
Images are not displayed

How many coins can be cashed out, and what are the specifics on the private project and I will decide how long it will take to do.

--

Joe Mordica
Josh Garza      
Feb 13
Images are not displayed

It will be much longer than 45 days, but that will at least get it started. I can not go in to the project yet. Only to say that its nothing you would be tied to, its legal, etc.

You make the recommendation on the cashing out

Josh Garza

Joe Mordica    
Feb 13
Images are not displayed

75% of the stake earnings cash out per day.

I can't go into this deal having no idea what the project would be though.

--

Joe Mordica

Josh Garza      
Feb 13

I am comfortable with all the stake. As long as the principal is not touched for two year.

The project will be tough then. The past few weeks have damaged my trust, so I do not fel comfortable talking about it unless we are moving forward.

Here is what I will say.

It would be in the crypto space. Manage a team of developers to build something. The scope would be designing it, identify the resources required, choosing the contractors, and managing them until the main goals or met or the 45 days. Which ever comes first.

Josh Garza
Pages: « 1 ... 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 [1257] 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: