Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:45:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 [1207] 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376919 times)
Hellsgremlin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:41:56 PM

@ Hellsgremlin: Awwe,there there now,  Joshy lied and you didn't get your bushel of $20 bills and he made off with your investment? Poor fella. I think you should go have mommy check your Spiderman underpants, the way you are crying makes me think you probably have some poopies in there.

Meanwhile the ~2,000,000 traveling mystery coins taken out of supposedly locked stakers (Prime Controllers?)between 2/25-2/26 continue to get mixed over and over. The one thing all of them have in common is that they originate from the Premine and they have ALL visited addresses associated with various Cryptsy addresses that have been dumping XPY since day 1 of this scam.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/  The 125,000 XPY blocks being shuffled have mostly stayed intact so far, just being shuffled to new addresses and back and forth over and over. If you look at many of the smaller transactions (less than 15,000) they are from 125,000 chunks that were broken up a few days ago and continue to be chopped into smaller chunks and then re combined. Why is it that this activity is not being mentioned on HT? Is everyone there REALLY so stupid they can't figure out that these were "locked" coins that are being laundered and sent to the exchanges ? Meanwhile Paybase is still frozen while this goes on. I bet these will make it to changes just in time to dump right before the Paybase accounts are opened up and the panic begins, that way it will seem like it is all the panic selling making the price tank instead of these coins.

I was going to ignore this, but You seem to be misinformed of my status.   I initially bought in between 5 & $7.00usd buying from C-Cex and Sold between 16 & $18.00   Initial Investment of 3.3 Btc  ( BTC = To $230 USD)   And left with 13.somthin Btc Cashed out money in the bank.   And just recently got back invested through a BtcLend loan that i have now secured with interest by simply riding the waves.   My most recent success was Selling 300 coins .0027  rebuying at .0016   then sold at .0022 Last night and picked up again today at .00201   I also know that when the paybase coins release there is going to be a major dump and value is gonna flop UNLESS it comes with a feature.   Im also fully aware that the first round of stakers release in exactly 15 days.   that is going to be another major dump.

I have been monitoring this all very closely.   Just because the coin is dying doesn't mean there is no money to be made.   Dont assume because I dont like seeing innocent people picked on i lost money.   You should also be aware that this Altho all fingers point the other way.  If they do deliver the features they were promising The value of that coin is gonna skyrocket.  Its not likely to happen at this point.  I am quite confident they have to have atleast 1 or 2 more half assed features they initially released working and ready to launch.   Which ones they release will be key.

Lastly,  By your comment im going to assume you are 16 and live in your mothers basement,  Or you are 38 and live in your mothers basement.  Which is it?
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:43:32 PM

Coinbreif stated this was not a hack, so it seems to be the most reasonable explanation. Does anyone have those emails archived?

Guess we will see when they release their new article.

How can sensitive personal emails be stolen from PayCoin's servers and Coinbrief calls it not a hack?

I think coinbrief is just trolling for points now.  lol
Gaw uses google work apps for their email, and google drive to store documents, I do for my personal job as well, It's as easy as flipping a switch to turn all that data public, which seems to have happened.

I guess when you fire 90% of your staff and owe people 1000's that tends to happen?

You don't deserve anything better if you use ANY 3rd party cloud storage for work or other important documents, regardless of which company hosts it.
It's insanity, no matter whether millions of people do that or not.
Fits perfectly with the astonishing level of incompetency at GAW, though.

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:43:53 PM

@ Hellsgremlin: Awwe,there there now,  Joshy lied and you didn't get your bushel of $20 bills and he made off with your investment? Poor fella. I think you should go have mommy check your Spiderman underpants, the way you are crying makes me think you probably have some poopies in there.

Meanwhile the ~2,000,000 travleing mystery coins taken out of supposedly locked stakers between 2/25-2/26 continue to get mixed over and over.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/  The 125,000 XPY blocks being shuffled have mostly stayed intact so far, just being shuffled to new addresses and back and forth over and over. If you look at many of the smaller transactions (less than 15,000) they are from 125,000 chunks that were broken up a few days ago and continue to be chopped into smaller chinks and then re combined. Why is it that this activity is not being mentioned on HT? Is everyone there REALLY so stupid they can't figure out that these were "locked" coins that are being laundered and sent to the exchanges ? Meanwhile Paybase is still frozen while this goes on. I bet these will make it to changes just in time to dump right before the Paybase accounts are opened up and the panic begins, that way it will seem like it is all the panic selling making the price tank instead of these coins.

Are everyone so stupid over the World that they didn't see that Microsoft was stealing Windows from Lisa OS.

We are not stupid... we are illuminate and GAW is the new Apple.

Apple produces useful products that work

Apple is restrictive, smug, overbearing, and most of all, lacking in fundamental management of data. It is overblown hype. Microsoft and Google are light years ahead of Apple in their delivery of products and services. There is a reason that Google has surpassed them in the delivery of 'fluff' tech. They allow people to dictate the market.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:43:55 PM

Meanwhile, in Paradise:

I love the smell of delusion in the morning..

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:44:21 PM

And it's locked ...
I have not finished reading it, who made a copy? Wink

So it's hacked then it's not.  We have a massive data dump. Wait we don't.

Are we dealing with child hackers here or can't you guys see someone has been playing games since day one making all the trolls on here jump and dance to their tune, while killing the price to buy up all the XPY.

Yes Vlad, someone has been playing games since day one and that someone is Josh Garza and GAW !

BTW: Here you go, for your eyes only:

Gives me the creeps the thought to whom I have entrusted my hard-earned money at one short time ...
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 08:44:38 PM

And just who decided that it was 'everyone's' responsibility and when was it decided and who voted for that?

The people who created bitcoin, litecoin and every other decent crypto out there.  It is called decentralization.  Something paycoin bagholders know nothing about.

Another clueless newbie.

Did you get to vote for Gavin's lead dev job?  Did anyone?  No, the new guy was appointed by one guy, Gavin.

Did you the people vote for the 2 empty Bitcoin foundation seats?  No, only the rich paying members did.

Do you have access to the Bitcoin foundation meetings?  No, they're closed to everyone but insiders.  

Even the fed at least publishes minutes.

And finally, Bitcoin was 51'd last year.  It was and is now totally owned and controlled by one anonymous Chinese pool.

Tell me again about how decentralized Bitcoin is.

You can 51 Bitcoin right now way easier than a coin like XPY.  That's a hard fact and it has already been done.

Miners vote for Gavin as the lead dev.  If someone else comes along and convinces a majority of miners that Gavin sucks and they should mine on his fork instead, Gavin has been fired.

Your claim that BTC is owned and controlled by one anonymous Chinese pool is incorrect, look here.  https://blockchain.info/pools

Actually it would be easy for GAW to 51% XPY with the amount of coins they control.  Why would that want to slit their own throats though?  Same with BTC.  Even if your claims of one anonymous pool controlling BTC were true, why would a miner who controlled that much hash power want to slit their own throat?
systematicdeception

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:02:00 PM

I can't beleive nobody is jumping all over this bounty!

By my calculations, it's a reward of $11.80!

nachoig

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:02:39 PM

PLEASE STOP TO QUOTE Vlad2Vlad. LET HIM ALONE WITH HIS BULLSHIT AND SHILLING.
coinmaster222

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:14:12 PM

How you guys here can do what you do costing hundreds of people money,often money they cant afford and just laugh about it is deplorable

-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:16:39 PM

How you guys here can do what you do costing hundreds of people money,often money they cant afford and just laugh about it is deplorable

You have the people here somehow confused with Josh Garza and his GAW scam.  No one here is costing anyone a single penny.  Maybe you meant to post this on Hashtalk and somehow ended up on Bitcointalk by accident?  It's certainly an appropriate question to ask there on Hashtalk.  Of course your post would be deleted and you'd be banned instantly, but hey, you can always try to ask the hard questions....
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:19:28 PM

If they do deliver the features they were promising The value of that coin is gonna skyrocket.  Its not likely to happen at this point.  I am quite confident they have to have atleast 1 or 2 more half assed features they initially released working and ready to launch.   Which ones they release will be key.

You musta missed this a few pages back to your initial whine:

Quote from: Hellsgremlin
Even if gaw was to release all the features they " promised" and deliver on everything @gawceo claimed they would, 

You still don't get it. Your hypothetical is impossible. Even if Garza turned honest, he's still just a clueless moron incapable of delivering on the promises. Hell, even a very smart and motivated crypto team cannot deliver on the promises. Why do you put faith in one idiot that can't even string together a coherent sentence and no longer has any resources at his disposal, over hundreds of millions of dollars worth of silicon valley's best and brightest who have for two years or so been working toward the exact same goals? The mind boggles.

I have yet to make my mind up on all of this,   For now I have a 1/2 in 1/2 out kind of attitude and until i know more i am playing paycoin for nothing more then riding the waves.  reguardles of all the bad press it is under If one were to put his or her feelings aside there are quite a few of us making some nice profits riding these waves.

Yes, some people occasionally make money off of trading the stock of bankrupt public companies. Nobody does it consistently. Don't forget that there is always another wishful dreamer on the other side of every transaction. As a noob, what makes your insight more legit than that of the guy or gal on the other side of the trade?

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
Paul Revere

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:22:30 PM

And the attempts at laundering the ~2,000,000 XPY recently taken out of lockup continues. The smaller transactions are the most obvious, not sure if they have a bot doing this or not, but these groups keep getting cut in half and then sent to two new addresses, repeat, repeat..

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/block.dws?89487.htm

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
trixter

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:27:19 PM

LOL, These kiddos still don't realize that GAW lost its only information security staff at the beginning of January. There is nobody at GAW who specializes in security at this point. This shit just keeps getting better.

what is interesting is that back in November or December they were looking to hire more security people, which apparently is via a 3rd party consulting company.  At least that is the rumor I heard.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:28:22 PM

We didn't claim to have enough money for a 20 dollar floor when we didn't.

We aren't being investigated by the SEC.

We didn't leave emails on a public google group.

We didn't forget to pay shopify.

We didn't lie about amazon, target, and walmart.

We didn't violate Stripes TOS.

We are not the droids you are lookign for.
NewJerseyJess

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:29:35 PM

And the attempts at laundering the ~2,000,000 XPY recently taken out of lockup continues. The smaller transactions are the most obvious, not sure if they have a bot doing this or not, but these groups keep getting cut in half and then sent to two new addresses, repeat, repeat..

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xpy/block.dws?89487.htm

Could they have been hacked/rectifying the situation by playing off the pre mine as users funds? Seems to be likely, but I think we would have seen a lot more dumped by now, but maybe now.
trixter

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:31:17 PM

How can sensitive personal emails be stolen from PayCoin's servers and Coinbrief calls it not a hack?

I think that all depends on how you define "hack".  They published the emails on a google group with the access set to "public, everyone can view". Basically many do not consider it a hack because GAW made them public for everyone to read.  Some people consider going to a public webpage a hack but I think they are wrong.
Hellsgremlin

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:36:16 PM

If they do deliver the features they were promising The value of that coin is gonna skyrocket.  Its not likely to happen at this point.  I am quite confident they have to have atleast 1 or 2 more half assed features they initially released working and ready to launch.   Which ones they release will be key.

You musta missed this a few pages back to your initial whine:

Even if gaw was to release all the features they " promised" and deliver on everything @gawceo claimed they would,  

You still don't get it. Your hypothetical is impossible. Even if Garza turned honest, he's still just a clueless moron incapable of delivering on the promises. Hell, even a very smart and motivated crypto team cannot deliver on the promises. Why do you put faith in one idiot that can't even string together a coherent sentence and no longer has any resources at his disposal, over hundreds of millions of dollars worth of silicon valley's best and brightest who have for two years or so been working toward the exact same goals? The mind boggles.

I have yet to make my mind up on all of this,   For now I have a 1/2 in 1/2 out kind of attitude and until i know more i am playing paycoin for nothing more then riding the waves.  reguardles of all the bad press it is under If one were to put his or her feelings aside there are quite a few of us making some nice profits riding these waves.

Yes, some people occasionally make money off of trading the stock of bankrupt public companies. Nobody does it consistently. Don't forget that there is always another wishful dreamer on the other side of every transaction. As a noob, what makes your insight more legit than that of the guy or gal on the other side of the trade?

You are the one who it appears to have missed the comments
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10672005#msg10672005

I think my point is,  Thus Far  I have consistently profited.  It really boils down to how long and how much I want to play with.    And Who made any claims my opinion was more " Legit" then anyone's,  I simply shared my experience.   Who said i put my "faith" in anyone.   I think if you read the post in the link i posted you would have come to the conclusion I Don't give a shit about any of these coins but rather how much USD I can get for them.   I'm here for 1 thing Profit.  Not to support a developer / coin / cause.   its all horse shit to me.   1 goal Buy low Sell high,  Get out with a profit.  

I still don't even understand why these entire breakdowns of everything I say when my only point was those people don't deserve to be made fun of.   Yes i made money but allot of them did not and really have no choice left but to follow him or leave with pennies on the dollar.  Which to many of them is the same thing as leaving with nothing.  so they chose to stick it out n prey for a mirical.   They are humans some of them in deep over there heads.   you don't need to kick them when they are down and make a mockery of them by re-posting shit they say so you can all point and laugh n validate yourself saying i told you so as shit gets worse for them.   so again i repeat myself.  Civility and Dignity goes a long way.

Beging generous was them smiling 1 second while taking money out of my other pocket should know that it was @redacted who really put me in the xpy game with a nice donation that encouraged me to further invest so i had a worthy stake in the game.   Who now post here and has never taken a penny from me.   ( Relevance?)

EDIT:  Wanted to add a side note That tho i think the 20.00 floor is impossible I do think most of the " Features" he has been boasting are very possible & Likely to appear shortly.   I dont think they been waiting around all this time for no reason.  I also do not think that they have not been working on those features for the last month.   It just doesn't make any logical sense.
Paul Revere

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:37:19 PM

These traveling coins are mainly being shuffled around , divided up and then recombined, etc. since the 2/25-2/26 "hack" event when they left what appear to be Prime Controller addresses. Some have indeed already made it to Cryptsy. This is an obvious attempt to try to hide where these coins came from and who is in possession of them. They have , however, been in some known addresses since the "hack" though, so that is not going to fly. I am astounded that no one on HT is picking up on this.

sobitcoin

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:39:30 PM

And just who decided that it was 'everyone's' responsibility and when was it decided and who voted for that?

The people who created bitcoin, litecoin and every other decent crypto out there.  It is called decentralization.  Something paycoin bagholders know nothing about.

Another clueless newbie.

Did you get to vote for Gavin's lead dev job?  Did anyone?  No, the new guy was appointed by one guy, Gavin.

Did you the people vote for the 2 empty Bitcoin foundation seats?  No, only the rich paying members did.

Do you have access to the Bitcoin foundation meetings?  No, they're closed to everyone but insiders.  

Even the fed at least publishes minutes.

And finally, Bitcoin was 51'd last year.  It was and is now totally owned and controlled by one anonymous Chinese pool.

Tell me again about how decentralized Bitcoin is.

You can 51 Bitcoin right now way easier than a coin like XPY.  That's a hard fact and it has already been done.

Miners vote for Gavin as the lead dev.  If someone else comes along and convinces a majority of miners that Gavin sucks and they should mine on his fork instead, Gavin has been fired.

Your claim that BTC is owned and controlled by one anonymous Chinese pool is incorrect, look here.  https://blockchain.info/pools

Actually it would be easy for GAW to 51% XPY with the amount of coins they control.  Why would that want to slit their own throats though?  Same with BTC.  Even if your claims of one anonymous pool controlling BTC were true, why would a miner who controlled that much hash power want to slit their own throat?

Awaits response  Shocked
trixter

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:39:47 PM

That is for that one coin,  using the same logic on an altcoin if people decide to support it and its centralized and generally privately mined then they are voting for that system.  I dont know why there is even a controversy over how public the mining is or should be since a coin lives and dies by its users thus every user gets a vote.  
Pages: « 1 ... 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 [1207] 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: