Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:58:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 [1869] 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376903 times)
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 10:49:09 PM

There is a chance that we might see the price of xpy go below .0003 before the end of tonight.

Important milestone as we've never seen a number starting with .0002

Currently I see a slow decline of 5-10% a day until we hit 1 cent.

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░
███████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄░░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░█░░
██████▀░░░░▀▀██████▀░░░░

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nachoig

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 10:54:58 PM

There is a chance that we might see the price of xpy go below .0003 before the end of tonight.

Unfortunately not today.

Unless it happens a panic sell, I don't think it will go below 0.0003. There are some huge buy walls at Cryptsy, and the last includes 18261 XPY at 0.0003 BTC, which gives a total of 5.47 BTC. The volume is getting very tiny now (17 BTC in the last 24 hours according CoinMarketCap).
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:12:57 PM

received a "free" paycoin sticker in an order.....
I feel cursed.  Wink

What did you order?

Yeah, that's my question. What could possibly come with a paycoin decal?

Got some chips from cryptochips.net
I will HODL this btc Smiley

That explains it. This CryptoChips fella is a dumbass hardcore Paycoiner.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
DaveWave

Activity: 806

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 09, 2015, 11:13:49 PM

Unfortunately not today.

Unless it happens a panic sell, I don't think it will go below 0.0003. There are some huge buy walls at Cryptsy, and the last includes 18261 XPY at 0.0003 BTC, which gives a total of 5.47 BTC. The volume is getting very tiny now (17 BTC in the last 24 hours according CoinMarketCap).

I did say a chance, buywalls mean nothing now, they are now being used as a display of strength but disappear when the price gets close.

There really is no one left who really wants to but xpy other then short term traders and the odd newbie thinking he has a bargain.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
capsqrl

Activity: 444

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:10:51 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2015, 09:35:08 AM by capsqrl

I actually like Pexpeppers...or their sauce anyway Smiley muy pikante!
How active have you actually been in the Paycoin "economy"? You've clearly bough this sauce using Paycoin. Earlier you promised Josh a review of Coinstand in exchange for an invite (aka getting bribed with free stuff). You're what passes for a "journalist" in the cryptocurrency world, and it's a damn tragedy.

Edit: Sorry, this post was too harsh. PexPeppers probably takes other currencies than Paycoin.

Norsk Bitcoin-bruker? Kom til /r/BitcoinNO på reddit!
rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:17:21 AM

How active have you actually been in the Paycoin "economy"? You've clearly bough this sauce using Paycoin. Earlier you promised Josh a review of Coinstand in exchange for an invite (aka getting bribed with free stuff). You're what passes for a "journalist" in the cryptocurrency world, and it's a damn tragedy.

Ouch!
truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:24:14 AM

Ouch!

I bought some Pex Peppers sauce too.  I liked the green taco sauce.  The rest was nasty and way too hot. 

The problem I have with buying from someone like Pex Peppers is all he did was dump paycoins by using a alt coin transaction company that dumps them on the market right after he sold anything.  He was just there to make a buck off of everyone and seem like he was doing the community a favor.  I did like the fact that he was selling a real product that I mostly liked.

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:24:34 AM

Unfortunately not today.

I did say a chance, buywalls mean nothing now, they are now being used as a display of strength but disappear when the price gets close.

There really is no one left who really wants to but xpy other then short term traders and the odd newbie thinking he has a bargain.

Actually, if Josh Garza and his buddy Stuart Fraser (of Cantor Fitzgerald) are really out of the picture, the xpy.io is a reasonable thing... it's basically like a CD in a bank where they lock up coins in exchange for an interest rate. So, there may be people who are buying to place xpy into that site.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
bitillionaire

Activity: 369

phm.link

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 12:25:20 AM

I think you mean 1 satoshi.

bitillionaire

Activity: 369

phm.link

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 12:27:32 AM

received a "free" paycoin sticker in an order.....
I feel cursed.  Wink

What did you order?

Yeah, that's my question. What could possibly come with a paycoin decal?

Got some chips from cryptochips.net
I will HODL this btc Smiley

That explains it. This CryptoChips fella is a dumbass hardcore Paycoiner.

No, I think back in the day Gonzo talked him into creating a lot of different GAW-related coins and he did and then they never sold so now he's giving that shit away.

Buckeye2015

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:31:05 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2015, 12:56:09 AM by Buckeye2015

Ouch!

I bought some Pex Peppers sauce too.  I liked the green taco sauce.  The rest was nasty and way too hot.  

The problem I have with buying from someone like Pex Peppers is all he did was dump paycoins by using a alt coin transaction company that dumps them on the market right after he sold anything.  He was just there to make a buck off of everyone and seem like he was doing the community a favor.  I did like the fact that he was selling a real product that I mostly liked.

I'm not for or against pex peppers (too much flouncing out of the room for me and I've never bought the products).... but, they wanted vendors and vendors need to buy supplies and pay bills... until XPY has conquered the globe, they're going to have to do that in fiat. That's why all the places having accepted bitcoin is a double edged sword. Its great that I make 70% of my purchases now with BTC, but on the other hand, that drives down BTC prices when they convert. So, why would it be any different for any vendor using paycoin? They're just one step removed from getting a debit card system in place that converts to fiat right before you buy.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:34:13 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2015, 12:55:54 AM by Paul Revere

Unfortunately not today.

Actually, if Josh Garza and his buddy Stuart Fraser (of Cantor Fitzgerald) are really out of the picture, the xpy.io is a reasonable thing... it's basically like a CD in a bank where they lock up coins in exchange for an interest rate. So, there may be people who are buying to place xpy into that site.

That is the sales spiel all right. What is actually going on is that those with endless amounts of Paycoin to dump into the markets are trying to take the competition off of the market. It is a fools investment to lock something into getting 8%/month when the value is dropping ~75%/month, and this drop is primarily due to those who have the free coins and are dumping them. They pay "interest" with free coins to entice people to take their coins off of the market, which allows those with free coins to dump more.  Same thing goes for BTClend, it is just part of the scam to entice Paycoiners to Hold instead of GTFO as they should.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 12:49:40 AM

Ouch!

I bought some Pex Peppers sauce too.  I liked the green taco sauce.  The rest was nasty and way too hot. 

The problem I have with buying from someone like Pex Peppers is all he did was dump paycoins by using a alt coin transaction company that dumps them on the market right after he sold anything.  He was just there to make a buck off of everyone and seem like he was doing the community a favor.  I did like the fact that he was selling a real product that I mostly liked.

I'm not for or against pex peppers (too much flouncing out of the room for me and never bought the products).... but, they wanted vendors and vendors need to buy supplies and pay bills... until XPY has conquered the globe, they're going to have to do that in fiat. That's why all the places having accepted bitcoin is a double edged sword. Its great that I make 70% of my purchases now with BTC, but on the other hand, that drives down BTC prices when they convert. So, why would it be any different for any vendor using paycoin? They're just one step removed from getting a debit card system in place that converts to fiat right before you buy.

BTC wasn't always like that. When silk road was up there was a reason to have/use BTC, buying drugs, that you couldn't do with anything else. BTC was also big enough that not every vendor/merchant accepting BTC needed to switch them to cash. There just isn't enough to do with paycoin for it to make sense, and it has never made sense.

It was dead from inception because there was never a logical thing for GAW to do with the coins they paid $20 for. There is nothing for pex peppers to do with the coins he gets for his sauce, he can't use it to buy ingredients, pay rent, do whatever. Giving coins to Josh and letting him buy you stuff on amazon or pay your phone bill, or put money on your prepaid debit card isn't going to accomplish anything when the only thing that Josh has to do with the coin is dump it for cash. I really don't get why people can't see this.

People can keep fucking the chicken, it's bringing me lots of entertainment, but I'm shocked that people can't see why this won't work.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:06:16 AM

lol Mattlock just pulled a Garza.  He has a friend who wants to invest $1.2 million into crypto and he mmmaaaaaaaaayyyy buy some XPY.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/33/33085bf7a8bf5da76eeed7cb63a7728cbc1ec2fa339c493ab23990519bfa9f43.jpg
Clearly everybody in crypto is either a millionaire or best friends with a millionaire.

OR really fucking high.
Reminds me of when they had the old hangouts on whatever that website was, back in the prime of the fraud, with marauder. Several people were toking up hardcore on cam hahaha.

His name was maursader, lol, not marauder. 
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:15:17 AM

Cryptochange was also using stripe and looks like they blocked it again

{
  "error": "invalid_redirect_uri",
  "error_description": "Invalid redirect URI 'https://www.cryptochange.org/stripe/connect'. Ensure this uri exactly matches one of the uris specified in your application settings",
  "state": "L2NvbXBsZXRlLWZ1bmRpbmcvNTc="

we need a top3 of the fastest failing Garza projects. or top 10 and make a webseries about it. with a sexy annotator... "and now to rank number 10" Cheesy

Cheesy  "The World's Dumbest" could do a whole season on Ganza !!!!!  Cheesy Grin

U nailed it!  Now that you mention it, he always reminded me of a less-ripped Danny Bonaduce.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:49:33 AM

If Bitcoin is ideological, what is paycorn?

Idiotical.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:53:04 AM

If Bitcoin is ideological, what is paycorn?

Idiotical.

scammingweasleyasseddirtystinkingslimypieceofshit

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:54:19 AM

lol Mattlock just pulled a Garza.  He has a friend who wants to invest $1.2 million into crypto and he mmmaaaaaaaaayyyy buy some XPY.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/33/33085bf7a8bf5da76eeed7cb63a7728cbc1ec2fa339c493ab23990519bfa9f43.jpg
Clearly everybody in crypto is either a millionaire or best friends with a millionaire.

OR really fucking high.
Reminds me of when they had the old hangouts on whatever that website was, back in the prime of the fraud, with marauder. Several people were toking up hardcore on cam hahaha.

His name was maursader, lol, not marauder. 

This retard? https://twitter.com/maursader

btw., how many rawbots, holdembots and now roombots do we need...  Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Buckeye2015

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:54:45 AM

Ouch!
I'm not for or against pex peppers (too much flouncing out of the room for me and I've never bought the products).... but, they wanted vendors and vendors need to buy supplies and pay bills... until XPY has conquered the globe, they're going to have to do that in fiat. That's why all the places having accepted bitcoin is a double edged sword. Its great that I make 70% of my purchases now with BTC, but on the other hand, that drives down BTC prices when they convert. So, why would it be any different for any vendor using paycoin? They're just one step removed from getting a debit card system in place that converts to fiat right before you buy.

BTC wasn't always like that. When silk road was up there was a reason to have/use BTC, buying drugs, that you couldn't do with anything else. BTC was also big enough that not every vendor/merchant accepting BTC needed to switch them to cash. There just isn't enough to do with paycoin for it to make sense, and it has never made sense.

It was dead from inception because there was never a logical thing for GAW to do with the coins they paid $20 for. There is nothing for pex peppers to do with the coins he gets for his sauce, he can't use it to buy ingredients, pay rent, do whatever. Giving coins to Josh and letting him buy you stuff on amazon or pay your phone bill, or put money on your prepaid debit card isn't going to accomplish anything when the only thing that Josh has to do with the coin is dump it for cash. I really don't get why people can't see this.

People can keep fucking the chicken, it's bringing me lots of entertainment, but I'm shocked that people can't see why this won't work.

I agree completely. Silk road and the drug industry did (and probably continues to do) a lot for BTC. But now, we have newegg and others taking it and i'm willing to bet they do an insta-dump for fiat. But we are also getting hedge funds (again), cities/states looking at the cost savings on payment processing fees, and some regional areas looking at the transparency as a means of fighting corruption.

Any new alt-coin is almost a 'dead-in-the-water' deal (aside from if you're using it as a community/joke type thing like dogecoin and payCON) because it is going to be hard to build another ecosystem that convinces people to walk through the BTC ecosystem on the way there.  IF you get past the "Why buy a cryptocurrency?" you have to get them to then trade the first crypto-currency (BTC) for yet another one. So, in a way, alt-coins, like paycoin, are all a sort of modern day Amish effect. They start isolating into their own community in order to follow (re-enforce) their beliefs and have 'fellowship' among the rest of the soon to be millionaires.

But, if all they do is churn coins among themselves, the community isn't going to grow and you get back to the fundamental question "why use crypto" made more complicated by "why use an alt-coin". Now, add to the uphill battle of the alt-coin... the shit ton of dead weight it now has to carry in the scandal of it's origin.... if vendors shied from BTC because it was thought to be something for druggies... imagine a vendor going on google to learn about paycoin?

I think this last week or two, a lot of people have finally admitted that GAW/Garza is a scam (aided at least in part by Stuart Fraser of Cantor Fitzgerald), so really, that leaves paycoin as a peercoin clone w/prime stakers tacked on. If someone were buying in now, it would make them no different than any other alt-coin. Completely at the mercy of the 'inner circle' as to how it works out.  

So, it really is only the blind GAWslings over on Hashtalk that remain with the belief that their GAWD is going to some how buy them out and recover his reputation. They appear to read and write english, they can clearly operate a web browser, there information is all here and they've had a chance to see it... They've chosen their GAWD and if they want to pre-pay for a credit card, that is their right. How different is that from the people who get hooked up into Scientology or any other scheme?

Now, I do want to see GAW, Garza, Stuart Fraser, and Cantor Fitzgerald held accountable for the original scam and the damage that has done to crypto-currencies in general. I'm more than willing to jump all over the next free web site thrown up with a $5/mo drop mail address and hidden DNS info... And, I think it's important for the crypto community to knock those shit flies down as fast as they emerge. I have extra pitchforks and am always willing to lend them out (as long as you return them as sharp as when they were lent).... The more people that report them and talk to the authorities about them, the better!

In my mind, Stuart Fraser and Josh Garza are lower scum than telemarketers, lower than email scammers (hey, they even use the email scammer's drop mail address!)... Josh Garza and Stuart Fraser should both spend YEARS in jail for what they've done. I'd love to see Stuart Fraser highlighted in the USA Money Section as they guy who backed the biggest idiot in crypto... a bigger idiot than the guy who setup SilkRoad2... I'd like to see Garza in public stocks for a week and I'd pay to have a metric ton of rotten vegetables delivered to the site and fund real-time streaming video game where people could pay BTC to have shit thrown at Garza on demand 24/7 (we could donate it all to Seans Outpost or something)...

But, somehow, I can't get my jimmies to rustle over some business guy that took advantage of an opportunity... or over an alt-coin that really is (as long as Garza is really out of the picture), just another clone of a clone of a clone heading for the sub-penny value range. I'm willing to let the survivors go on their way and hopefully they can help-out those that were the most injured in some way... They're still part of the larger crypto ecosystem even if they don't want to be. So unless they prove to be bad actors, let them go make their "Amish compounds" and have at it.

(And, despite all of this rant... there are some good alt-coins out there from an innovation/tech perspective and I'm always looking for more of that type. Right now, I'm following QORA and ARCH because I find them interesting for the voting, crosschain transactions, micro-blogging, etc. There was one that was using the block chain related to ride/vehicle/delivery sharing, but I can't remember it's name right now. If people know of other likes that (especially the voting), please PM me Smiley )

RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 01:58:47 AM

Ouch!

The already broke community bought him a very expensive machine recently too, and he just leaves....

I don't understand how he quits & comes back every other week.
Pages: « 1 ... 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 [1869] 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: