Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:18:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 [1870] 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376903 times)
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:07:19 AM

If Bitcoin is ideological, what is paycorn?

Idiotical.

scammingweasleyasseddirtystinkingslimypieceofshit

*GAWsome!*

Please don't hold back.  Tell us how you really feel.

"If Carlos is a car-flipping rehab-flunking underachieving alcoholic, what is Josh?"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:09:23 AM

I actually like Pexpeppers...or their sauce anyway Smiley muy pikante!
How active have you actually been in the Paycoin "economy"? You've clearly bough this sauce using Paycoin. Earlier you promised Josh a review of Coinstand in exchange for an invite (aka getting bribed with free stuff). You're what passes for a "journalist" in the cryptocurrency world, and it's a damn tragedy.

Ouch!

I bought some Pex Peppers sauce too.  I liked the green taco sauce.  The rest was nasty and way too hot.  

The problem I have with buying from someone like Pex Peppers is all he did was dump paycoins by using a alt coin transaction company that dumps them on the market right after he sold anything.  He was just there to make a buck off of everyone and seem like he was doing the community a favor.  I did like the fact that he was selling a real product that I mostly liked.

The already broke community bought him a very expensive machine recently too, and he just leaves....

I don't understand how he quits & comes back every other week.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=24452

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=860068.msg11256869#msg11256869

Pex seems to play both sides of the fence. He has quite a loyal following here afaict.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:18:28 AM

In my mind, Stuart Fraser and Josh Garza are lower scum than telemarketers, lower than email scammers (hey, they even use the email scammer's drop mail address!)... Josh Garza and Stuart Fraser should both spend YEARS in jail for what they've done. I'd love to see Stuart Fraser highlighted in the USA Money Section as they guy who backed the biggest idiot in crypto... a bigger idiot than the guy who setup SilkRoad2...

Have you read those leaked emails? Fraser is a mark. He's a super mark. He should have his own Funky Bunch he's such a mark.

Yes, he's financially unsophisticated and way too trusting, but he was stonewalled every time he tried to get any information about the business in which he invested.

About the only time he stood his ground was when he wouldn't forgive the $200K real estate note in exchange for equity in a company that ended up being worthless by the time Garza was through embezzling funds. Everything else he did was basically hands-off silent investor stuff. There were a couple of times he used Garza/GAW to funnel funds to hide from his wife, but he didn't really do anything wrong except not be persistent enough about financial statements. He gave up too easily and trusted too much.

He's one of the many characters fleshed out in that email dump. He doesn't have the depth and narrative that Garza has, but even the bit players are pretty complete. That's what makes this such a good story. Josh Garza, Carlos Garza, Capuano, Mordica, Pease, Rami, Fraser, that Cryptsy CTO, Juliette, Jessica Garza, and so on. They're all fleshed out and have some depth.

The bad actors were the inner circle (Garza, Capuano, Mordica, etc.). Capuano came clean, but none of the others have. Other than Capuano, these stories are still going on.

This is seriously like a really good novel that's really, really long.
Garzad

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:21:34 AM

Don't forget our very own @Miaviator, former GM & temporary CEO...
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:35:46 AM

In my mind, Stuart Fraser and Josh Garza are lower scum than telemarketers, lower than email scammers (hey, they even use the email scammer's drop mail address!)... Josh Garza and Stuart Fraser should both spend YEARS in jail for what they've done. I'd love to see Stuart Fraser highlighted in the USA Money Section as they guy who backed the biggest idiot in crypto... a bigger idiot than the guy who setup SilkRoad2...

Have you read those leaked emails? Fraser is a mark. He's a super mark. He should have his own Funky Bunch he's such a mark.

Yes, he's financially unsophisticated and way too trusting, but he was stonewalled every time he tried to get any information about the business in which he invested.

About the only time he stood his ground was when he wouldn't forgive the $200K real estate note in exchange for equity in a company that ended up being worthless by the time Garza was through embezzling funds. Everything else he did was basically hands-off silent investor stuff. There were a couple of times he used Garza/GAW to funnel funds to hide from his wife, but he didn't really do anything wrong except not be persistent enough about financial statements. He gave up too easily and trusted too much.

He's one of the many characters fleshed out in that email dump. He doesn't have the depth and narrative that Garza has, but even the bit players are pretty complete. That's what makes this such a good story. Josh Garza, Carlos Garza, Capuano, Mordica, Pease, Rami, Fraser, that Cryptsy CTO, Juliette, Jessica Garza, and so on. They're all fleshed out and have some depth.

The bad actors were the inner circle (Garza, Capuano, Mordica, etc.). Capuano came clean, but none of the others have. Other than Capuano, these stories are still going on.

I've read some... but I have next to no bandwidth and haven't managed to download the 5G files yet... would REALLY love to see those Sad

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 06:47:41 AM

I've read some... but I have next to no bandwidth and haven't managed to download the 5G files yet... would REALLY love to see those Sad

I think around 1400 are many quotes of leaked emails. maybe google search this thread for josh@gaw.com or uncle stu's mail.

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 07:19:34 AM

10 btc 24h-volume. this turd cant float much longer

welcome bag holders
Mayer Amschel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 08:54:24 AM

People actually are active in the Minerals exchange?!

Stupidity = Doing the same thing more than once and expecting a different outcome.

- Mayer Amschel

Hours
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 09:33:10 AM

10 btc 24h-volume. this turd cant float much longer

welcome bag holders

AWWW.... NOooooo.... I hate when a good series goes off the air mid-season!  I'm rooting for them! I want to see more of Josh's antics because right now, he's not really managing to hurt anything but his reputation. And, besides... they really only just introduced the new antagonist "Phil"... they need to develop that character more... will it all land in the international court systems in The Hague or never rise above the court of public opinion?  Did Phil really steal those prime stakers or were they a bromance gift from the high maintenance globe trotter that we know Josh to be?  And what will the fates decide for Jessica?  Confused? You won't be after the next episode of HashTalks.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:12:04 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2015, 10:23:23 AM by Franz_Huber

hashtalk.ch is back online, and hashtards who spent thousands of dollars on the scam are complaining

another one who lost $4000

yeah right, you didn't really lose anything if you just hold your peecoin

threads like this one make me so want to post "ATODASO" on hashtalk. but all my accounts are banned.  

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 10:16:51 AM

hashtalk.ch is back online, and hashtards who spent thousands of dollars on the scam are complaining

https://i.imgur.com/elVcctG.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/sBtlqsb.jpg

but hey, it's not a loss as long as you hold your peecoin, right

https://i.imgur.com/jtfmriT.jpg

what's with this "if you haven't sold you haven't lost" mentality? That's as logical as a 5 year old can get  Roll Eyes

rawbot

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:29:52 AM

btw., how many rawbots, holdembots and now roombots do we need...  Tongue

Don't worry, I will be taking a break from this forum when we hit 2000 pages.  My bitcointalk logged in counter already says 5 days, 4 hours, 40 minutes.  That is terrifying.  I thought we would have had Paycoin and Garza buried by page 1750.  Maybe we would have if the piece of shit exchange crypsty hadn't stepped in and took possession  of a prime controller

Do not use Crypsty.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 10:38:25 AM

People actually are active in the Minerals exchange?!

Stupidity = Doing the same thing more than once and expecting a different outcome.

- Mayer Amschel

Actually that's the definition for Insanity  Grin

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 02:42:23 PM

what's with this "if you haven't sold you haven't lost" mentality? That's as logical as a 5 year old can get  Roll Eyes

No, it's actually a fairly common phrase.  It's to  signify the difference between paper losses and realized losses.  The premise is that in the stock market the price per share could rise, so if you sell in a slump you realize the loss and cannot gain when/if the stock turns around.  In other words, you have locked in your losses.  However, this isn't a slump this is the asset going where it has always belonged - to zero.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 02:53:23 PM

Hashtalk is dead

Time for another fiverr gig to fix it

strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:17:21 PM

Hashtalk is dead

Don't worry Badbitcoin is keeping the dream alive.

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Revelation

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:20:42 PM

No, it's actually a fairly common phrase.  It's to  signify the difference between paper losses and realized losses.  The premise is that in the stock market the price per share could rise, so if you sell in a slump you realize the loss and cannot gain when/if the stock turns around.  In other words, you have locked in your losses.  However, this isn't a slump this is the asset going where it has always belonged - to zero.
The statement regarding financial markets (stock market) and paper losses makes no sense. If one holds financial assets whose value is below investment value then that is a loss because one can only get certain amount of cash by liquidating assets. Any statements regarding what might happen in the future (e.g. the asset value will increase) is foretelling the future and there is no reason to believe that one is smarter than the market. If market values an asset at X usd that is because given the risks that is its true value. Believing that one holds an undervalued asset implies that one believes in one's superiority over the market.
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2015, 03:28:49 PM

Hashtalk is dead

https://i.imgur.com/RD9NXt5.jpg

he's falling for the most obvious scams (paycoin/mineral) and still shilling for it, how can anyone take his site serious?

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 03:35:09 PM

"sitting on the fence in the middle of a war zone. .. "

As opposed to being the Crypto equivalent of Lord Haw Haw, eh badbitcoin?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 04:12:10 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2015, 05:20:34 PM by Franz_Huber

Hashtalk is dead

https://i.imgur.com/RD9NXt5.jpg

he's falling for the most obvious scams (paycoin/mineral) and still shilling for it, how can anyone take his site serious?

It must really suck for Badbitcoin that he publicly declared he invested in XPY and Zencloud. Everybody can see what an idiot he is. He fell for cryptocurrency's most obvious scam and he fell for a ridiculous picture of something called a "hashstaker" that never really existed. Hashstaker! Because staking a POS coin in your wallet is not enough, you need to rent some kind of staking ASIC for that, right? How naive does one have to be to fall for something like that. And you, Mr. Badbitcoin, you of all people want to warn others about scams?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 [1870] 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: