Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:54:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 [961] 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376998 times)
FUBAR-BDHR

Activity: 702
Merit: 1000

★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2015, 11:10:08 PM

Need someone to make a gaw/paycoin version of the first half of this:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RepTEN4J3sU

DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 11:15:47 PM

Typing lessons according to Josh.

Instead of having to buy software to run on your PC, GAW are pleased to announce that we have now upgraded our systems to allow you to type in the cloud with our virtual keyboard.

We offer this new service for just $10 dollars a month.

Unlike other typing tutorial software out there, GAW Keyborders (Gawks), you do not have to be sat at your PC to improve your performance. Once you have committed to a 12 month subscription we take care of the rest for you. Every month we will send you an email with your current word per minute performance. We are so confident in this that we can offer you a floor of 70 WPM.

At the end of 12 months we will send you a certificate stating your virtual performance that you are 100% guaranteed free to show to a prospective employer.

Gawks to the moon

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 11:21:35 PM

Instead of having to buy software to run on your PC, GAW are pleased to announce that we have now upgraded our systems to allow you to type in the cloud with our virtual keyboard.

We offer this new service for just $10 dollars a month.

Unlike other typing tutorial software out there, GAW Keyborders (Gawks), you do not have to be sat at your PC to improve your performance. Once you have committed to a 12 month subscription we take care of the rest for you. Every month we will send you an email with your current word per minute performance. We are so confident in this that we can offer you a floor of 70 WPM.

At the end of 12 months we will send you a certificate stating your virtual performance that you are 100% guaranteed free to show to a prospective employer.

Gawks to the moon

BUT if you log in twice a day, at exactly 12 hours apart for the entire 12 months of the subscription, and click on the Magical Typing Rocket we will boost your WPM by 50%.
dave01

Activity: 258

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 11:29:13 PM

BUT if you log in twice a day, at exactly 12 hours apart for the entire 12 months of the subscription, and click on the Magical Typing Rocket we will boost your WPM by 50%.

If i only had a brain
DaveWave

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 11:29:49 PM

I'm terribly sorry, due to the downturn in keystrokes we are unable to continue our typing service.

Existing users may upgrade for a further $20 to our virtual dictation skills course offering twice the speed of the outdated typing skills. Once you have completed the 12 month course you will be entitled to claim a refund of $500 as we are really nice people and just want you to be happy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 11:52:23 PM

Muppet
Don't call other people "muppet", that's mine.

mcni77

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2015, 11:55:59 PM

Grin This is my new all time favorite post to come out of Hashtalk. The OP wants to raise donations to buy solar panels, that way Josh can save money on GAW's high maintenance costs. The best part for me is, instead of being told he is a moron, to get off the internet & never come back, everyone is seriously discussing the idea. I am in total shock & disbelief at the idiocy taking place over at HashTalk. I am waiting for everyone over at Hashtalk to commit suicide because Josh says XPY is worth $100 in Heaven.

bmgbmg

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 12:01:01 AM

Solar panels, now that's the funniest shit I've heard in this thread yet.  Seriously, some silly motherfuckers do not know when to walk away.  They should just sell now and go into LTC which is trending up anyhow.  They'll never learn, let them go down with the Titanic and their solar panels!
Subtuppel

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 12:02:30 AM

Grin This is my new all time favorite post to come out of Hashtalk. The OP wants to raise donations to buy solar panels, that way Josh can save money on GAW's high maintenance costs. The best part for me is, instead of being told he is a moron, to get off the internet & never come back, everyone is seriously discussing the idea. I am in total shock & disbelief at the idiocy taking place over at HashTalk. I am waiting for everyone over at Hashtalk to commit suicide because Josh says XPY is worth $100 in Heaven.

ya know, you need at least a square mile of solar panels to run those 3 raspberry pi devices the XPY network consists of.

Well, you would need as many if GAW designed a "custom pi", that's for sure.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8989

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 12:02:57 AM

Yep, I have a feeling GAW hired some Kerbal developers. Here is a couple of previous Paycoin/Paybase feature launches:

https://i.imgur.com/ElQCDd8.gif
http://i.snag.gy/3fUDg.jpg
TheRealSteve

Activity: 686

FUN > ROI

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 12:04:10 AM

I only drop by here for the popcorn, and I'd feel bad for posting off-topic if the thread wasn't almost as much of a trainwreck as the subject, but...
There can not possibly exist a single Fun [typing] Practice Game, never-mind 10 of them.
try http://phoboslab.org/ztype/

bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 12:08:12 AM

Hey I found that first and posted it yesterday. lol. It really is an amazing look into complete and utter delusion.

Edit: I posted a different post of his from yesterday. Now that I know he has posted about this at least twice he definitely has my vote for best post as well as dumbest and most delusional HTer of all time. You really have to wonder how someone could be so fucking lost in life yet have any money whatsoever to invest in anything.

daleb
Still think if we recover from this if paycoin spikes in value we should have a fundraiser to add solar panels it wont run everything but every kilowatt helps..or wind turbines
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 12:12:19 AM

well, solar panels might hit 100% roi before anything they've bought from GAW.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8989

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 12:13:14 AM

https://i.imgur.com/a4b8SM8.png

I think I can beat that with this shining example of stupidity slash possibly scamming in broad daylight:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30660

Looks like Bitcoinbar is going to collect coins from fellow bagholders. What an upstanding member of the community.

Edit:
I am just trying to see how many people would be willing to do the Honor Program if there was a way to do it without giving any of your personal info? This Idea has nothing to do with GAW in any way but I might have a way to do this if there is enough people wanting to do it? Post here if you would do this, I am trying to get a feel for how many BEFORE I give out any details , You do NOT even need a PayBase account, Full Disclosure: I will be doing the buy-back and verifying all my info. Thanks

People interested:

[...]
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 12:16:50 AM

I posted a different post of his from yesterday. Now that I know he has posted about this at least twice he definitely has my vote for best post as well as dumbest and most delusional Gawtard of all time. You really have to wonder how someone could be so fucking lost in life yet have any money whatsoever to invest in anything.

daleb
Still think if we recover from this if paycoin spikes in value we should have a fundraiser to add solar panels it wont run everything but every kilowatt helps..or wind turbines
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 12:17:55 AM

Or when you die,you get.....72 "virgin" XPY worth $1000 each.....in heaven  Cheesy Wink

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
DaveWave

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 12:19:52 AM

Staying on topic, I see Paycoin continues to fall as we get closer to the buyback.

OK, If you take the price against btc then it's not fallen much in the last 2 days but the buyback is in dollars so as we get closer to the buyback (May?) shouldn't the price be going up?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
CryptoCobaine1

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 12:22:08 AM

Staying on topic, I see Paycoin continues to fall as we get closer to the buyback.

OK, If you take the price against btc then it's not fallen much in the last 2 days but the buyback is in dollars so as we get closer to the buyback (May?) shouldn't the price be going up?
I can't imagine more then 30 or so paycoin members actually believe they are going to get $20 back. Theres not enough people to buy for a uptrend.
bmgbmg

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 12:26:47 AM

Outside of htalk we haven't seen one person in support of this shitcoin, at least not in public.  Nevertheless, this will die a slow death, the whole purpose now is to sell as much of the premine as possible that's been their goal all along, but we all know that.

Homoro will do his time, in or out of prison.  He should have never used his real name.

I can't imagine more then 30 or so paycoin members actually believe they are going to get $20 back. Theres not enough people to buy for a uptrend.
Subtuppel

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 12:28:41 AM

what people don't know is that they will (if at all) only get photoshopped dollars. why would it be different from the hashlets (or so) Cheesy

Outside of htalk we haven't seen one person in support of this shitcoin, at least not in public.  Nevertheless, this will die a slow death, the whole purpose now is to sell as much of the premine as possible that's been their goal all along, but we all know that.

Homoro will do his time, in or out of prison.  He should have never used his real name.
don't forget the ever flowing stream of minted shitcoins. 200k only in a few days, millions per month to come.

*high five to myself for the Dismember reference Cheesy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKKEBuACcVI

Pages: « 1 ... 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 [961] 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: