Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:12:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 [1005] 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376897 times)
CryptoCobaine1

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:57:16 PM

Heres something I noticed about the emails (I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, still catching up on all the posts) , dave mclains email address in the leaked emails is dave@genuisesatwork.com, why would a lawyer at a law firm (higgins, hopkins, mcclain and roswell llc) use a GAW email address instead of their law firm email address, to me it  shouts out FAKE   Huh Huh
Good catch.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:02:36 PM

this gets more and more ridiculous by the day.  the blatant lies, fraud, and scam is just too much.  if this MF'er, and the others involved do not get the hands of justice laid on them it will be a crime in itself.  i know GAW is an LLC, but what are the odds that the parties involved actually have to pay back the money to the customers ?  it's pretty obvious the ToS is not valid and does not apply. 

Suchmoon, am i off my rocker, or will GAW/Josh be held financially accountable for their actions ? 

I don't know, we would need to ask our lawyers here eightcylinders and Mr Felt. I think LLC won't protect him if fraud can be proven AND his personal assets can be located.

I also cannot say as I am not a lawyer, but I have a strong feeling that proof of fraud and intentional deception would also shatter the protections afforded to him by the LLC.  It stands for LIMITED liability, not ZERO liability.

There are number of ways that Josh and accomplices can be made to suffer justice despite the LLC:

1) Direct participation in criminal actions.  LLC shields from civil liability (lawsuits) but not a very good shield if you are found to have directed and/or used the LLC to commit crime(s).  In other words, the LLC doesn't go to jail, the people behind it do.  Just ask Arthur Andersen former partners (look it up if that reference dates me lol).

2) Use of the LLC to perpetrate fraud (fraud generally vitiates all legal dams). 

3) If an individual is accused of being a "promotor" for sales of illegal securities (e.g., hashlets) the "promotor" has personal liability regardless of whether doing so in capacity as officer or employee of another company.  This could apply to resellers too fyi.

4) Piercing the Corporate Veil which happens when the finances and control of a company and it controlling person are so intertwined that the corporation is legally disregarded. 

There are other exceptions but these are the ones that seem likely apply here.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:25:32 PM

And good luck locating where all of the BTC from GAW's coffers was dumped buying up XPY for the "$20 wall". The only innovation I see from Mr. Ganza is a whole new way of defrauding a corporation by dumping company assets into private wallets that are untraceable (sort of- unless the real Big Brother wants to know where that went).

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:37:28 PM

this gets more and more ridiculous by the day.  the blatant lies, fraud, and scam is just too much.  if this MF'er, and the others involved do not get the hands of justice laid on them it will be a crime in itself.  i know GAW is an LLC, but what are the odds that the parties involved actually have to pay back the money to the customers ?  it's pretty obvious the ToS is not valid and does not apply. 

Suchmoon, am i off my rocker, or will GAW/Josh be held financially accountable for their actions ? 

I don't know, we would need to ask our lawyers here eightcylinders and Mr Felt. I think LLC won't protect him if fraud can be proven AND his personal assets can be located.

I also cannot say as I am not a lawyer, but I have a strong feeling that proof of fraud and intentional deception would also shatter the protections afforded to him by the LLC.  It stands for LIMITED liability, not ZERO liability.

There are number of ways that Josh and accomplices can be made to suffer justice despite the LLC:

1) Direct participation in criminal actions.  LLC shields from civil liability (lawsuits) but not a very good shield if you are found to have directed and/or used the LLC to commit crime(s).  In other words, the LLC doesn't go to jail, the people behind it do.  Just ask Arthur Andersen former partners (look it up if that reference dates me lol).

2) Use of the LLC to perpetrate fraud (fraud generally vitiates all legal dams). 

3) If an individual is accused of being a "promotor" for sales of illegal securities (e.g., hashlets) the "promotor" has personal liability regardless of whether doing so in capacity as officer or employee of another company.  This could apply to resellers too fyi.

4) Piercing the Corporate Veil which happens when the finances and control of a company and it controlling person are so intertwined that the corporation is legally disregarded. 

There are other exceptions but these are the ones that seem likely apply here.

eightcylinders, my man--thank you.  i think there is a strong possibility that a combination of some of these options can be applicable to GAW. too much misrepresentation of facts and blatant lies with ZERO follow through on GAW's part to not have them applicable.   IMO the dude has incriminated himself with his own arrogant postings.

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:40:14 PM

I love this guy. Comedy gold.

Language of american is such romantic and beautiful language, but also with many word to say only little talk. In my country we are with talking of much more to point, so please if I make translation for comrades with extra commentary for slow mind.

Approval and regulations is cause of delays (it is always good to put blame on bureaucracy - it is also my favourite scaping goat).
    We can be so busy with work it is not for us to talk. (good to build hope for be-leavers and in same time talk of nothing)
    Adding Ministry of Truth. (final point is icing to cake and gold nugget with much sparkling)

Mr. Ganza, it is much fact we read from same book of victory!

It is greatest victory to see comrade with such hard spirit! Please if I make small request when you will be program good for internet:

Store for vodka
    Vodka faucet site
    Jewellery for expensive wife store
    Romantic picture site of not-wife

It is good to let me know when I can come on your site with much XPY in wallet.

It just dawned on me who this is!!!  Cheesy Grin

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:40:51 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2015, 12:04:11 AM by rokkyroad

Every time I go to hashtalk it seems like I've stepped into another dimension. Is this stuff for real?

https://hashtalk.org/topic/31106/why-im-not-bothered-about-the-buy-back-and-why-you-shouldn-t-be-bothered-either/2
https://hashtalk.org/topic/30973/lost-faith-in-paycoin-this-is-why-i-m-still-here

http://youtu.be/FCcdr4O-3gE         theme from "outer limits"
http://youtu.be/XVSRm80WzZk                  "twilight zone"

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:53:15 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2015, 12:29:38 AM by eightcylinders

Seriously, could the real comrade "seriousinvest" please step forward?  I think he deserves a tip or two.  At first I thought this guy was serious.. now that he has come "out" as being satirical I am going back and rereading his older posts.  I can't stop laughing.  He has managed to avoid shadowbanning .. a true Jonathan Swift in our midst.  Who is this guy for real?!

Language of american is such romantic and beautiful language, but also with many word to say only little talk. In my country we are with talking of much more to point, so please if I make translation for comrades with extra commentary for slow mind.

Approval and regulations is cause of delays (it is always good to put blame on bureaucracy - it is also my favourite scaping goat).
    We can be so busy with work it is not for us to talk. (good to build hope for be-leavers and in same time talk of nothing)
    Adding Ministry of Truth. (final point is icing to cake and gold nugget with much sparkling)

It is greatest victory to see comrade with such hard spirit! Please if I make small request when you will be program good for internet:

Store for vodka
    Vodka faucet site

It just dawned on me who this is!!!  Cheesy Grin

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:57:20 PM

Store for vodka
    Vodka faucet site

It just dawned on me who this is!!!  Cheesy Grin

His troll of great leader Mr Ganza too beautiful and much praising also too subtle for small mind.  Only comprehend of serious invest to know truly.  Know this of no ban hammer only can he in this case.
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:59:06 PM

[14:31] <huey> our dev team already has fork ready that would apply major change to the coin.... but wouldnt kill it
[14:31] <huey> but we dont control that yet
[14:31] <savexpy> can you tell me more about the changes?
[14:32] <huey> i thought this was a disscussion about how you have the means and i have the community?
[14:32] <huey> honestly i could but at what gaim
[14:32] <huey> once again i dont really work with people i dont know
[14:32] <savexpy> right, but obviously changing the functionality of the coin to free it from the grasp of one organization is an important thing to discuss
[14:33] <savexpy> so if you've already laid the ground work for that, id be curious to hear more
[14:33] <huey> actually let me clearify ... i straight up dont work with people dont know
[14:33] <huey> ive not only laid the ground work for it
[14:33] <huey> we have plans in place to make it happen

His own community is staging a mutiny. I love it.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 12:15:28 AM

Every time I go to hashtalk it seems like I've stepped into another dimension. Is this stuff for real?

https://hashtalk.org/topic/31106/why-im-not-bothered-about-the-buy-back-and-why-you-shouldn-t-be-bothered-either/2
https://hashtalk.org/topic/30973/lost-faith-in-paycoin-this-is-why-i-m-still-here

http://youtu.be/FCcdr4O-3gE         theme from "outer limits"
http://youtu.be/XVSRm80WzZk                  "twilight zone"

cgfx

I think people should just start posting sells for XPY for 30.00 an XPY and flood the exchanges. this will drive the price up and stop selling for a dollar. If all you value the XPY then stop selling for a dollar and it will go up. Instead buy those 1.00 XPY and sell for 30.00 and flood the market with value. Stick to the 30.00 Stop giving it away at bargain basement prices. Sure I will keep buying @ 1.00 but when that 1.00 supply runs out. those people will be out and the value will be forced to go up.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 12:18:00 AM

The intrepid Bitcoin Bitch getting Bitch slapped by BitJane. And then called out for his blatant sells into the face of the guys he recruits to pump XPY. Tisk Tisk. Such is the day of a worthless fucking punk.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/31126/when-is-the-group-buy-of-xpy-from-the-exchanges-supposed-to-happen-or-did-they-just-give-up/13

P.S: Hate to date myself, but this asshole makes me think of Blockhead by DEVO every time I see his sorry BLockhead.

Never leaves a gap unfilled
Always pays on time
Always fits the bill
He comes well prepared
Cube top, squared-off
Eight corners, 90 degree angles
Flat top, stares straight ahead
Stock parts, blockhead
Never tips over
Stands up on his own
He is a blockhead
Thinking man full grown
He comes well prepared
Cube top, squared-off
Eight corners, 90 degree angles
Flat top, stares straight ahead
Snake eyes, blockhead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqSta1K6B24  Amazing how tight these guys were live. Today you would expect all of that rapid techno stuff to be digital, but these nerds could nail that shit..

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 12:31:28 AM

Oh this seriousinvest guy has me laughing good. Did you notice his signature is the vid that the last putin guy "Left HT" with in a farewell post? Gotta wonder if he's just back trolling...

I'm still cracking up at this one:

@Benedict823 said:

Josh will buy XPY back at 20$ per coin, all you have to do is buy XPY as much as possible and sell it to Paybase. It's easy money, the more you pay the more you get. So buy XPY right now!!!

If you have faith you will be rich!!!!

@seriousinvest said:

It is GAWFUL truth friends.

Most profit is waiting if you have belief. Today I buy many hashlet and XPY and soon it will be such great profit. It is rumour Mr. Ganza is talking with secret serious investor SEC for 1-2 billion $ USD investing.

Edit -  Cheesy Cheesy

@Dilemas said:

am i banned?

@seriousinvest said: Is it dream of you to be in band? Mr. Ganza tell me he play tambourine and maracas in band of Mexico when he is younger. It was much pleasure for family.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 12:32:29 AM

The intrepid Bitcoin Bitch getting Bitch slapped by BitJane. And then called out for his blatant sells into the face of the guys he recruits to pump XPY. Tisk Tisk. Such is the day of a worthless fucking punk.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/31126/when-is-the-group-buy-of-xpy-from-the-exchanges-supposed-to-happen-or-did-they-just-give-up/13

DiCE1904

Well, I personally dislike @BITCOIN-BAR , he is kind of a dick
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 12:42:38 AM

PayCon - Get your CON on!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=937480.0
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 12:43:11 AM

Bitcoinbar and Homero should couple up in federal prison. Is bar a good top?

NarC

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

BitcoinStoreStarter.com

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 12:49:54 AM

[14:31] <huey> our dev team already has fork ready that would apply major change to the coin.... but wouldnt kill it
[14:32] <huey> i thought this was a disscussion about how you have the means and i have the community?
[14:32] <savexpy> right, but obviously changing the functionality of the coin to free it from the grasp of one organization is an important thing to discuss
[14:33] <savexpy> so if you've already laid the ground work for that, id be curious to hear more
[14:33] <huey> actually let me clearify ... i straight up dont work with people dont know

where is this from? Their irc? I find this very interesting

rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 12:59:11 AM

We need to compile a top ten from "SeriousInvest"  He was absolutely hilarious.  My favorite sentence was when he told Garza to "Clap his back!" . 
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 01:04:42 AM

where is this from? Their irc? I find this very interesting

just a couple pages back, not sure of original source, full log here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10359956#msg10359956

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
bitcoinnoisseur

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 01:07:40 AM

Bitcoinbar and Homero should couple up in federal prison. Is bar a good top?

I almost fell out of my chair. LMFAO.
cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 01:15:45 AM

Is it just me or our friend BITCOIN-BAR got shadow banned?

https://hashtalk.org/user/bitcoin-bar

Archive
Pages: « 1 ... 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 [1005] 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: