Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:26:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 [1004] 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376896 times)
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 10:16:45 PM

How exactly do you "step down" from a company you started, run, and own?  Doesn't even make sense.
He seems to think there's somebody out there crazy enough to take over this shitshow... he's sadly mistaken

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bananafana

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:17:23 PM

The chamber also seems to support ziftr, scum are everywhere
Ziftr gives users a guaranteed $1 value up to $5 when buying a item from their marketplace. nothing like paycoins $20 promise.

It's not nearly so blatant, true. Some of the red flags with ziftr are outlined here:  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=894605.80

Looking at their page (http://www.ziftr.com/) makes me even more wary.

Over $348,705,036 saved, and we're just getting started.

Ziftr users save an average of $24.57 per order. Per order!

If the savings average $24.57 per order, and total $348,705,036, then we can calculate that there were just over fourteen million orders. But they launched less than two months ago. Their Chrome browser plug-in has 4,237 users and a total of 63 reviews.

It could be legit. Even if it is, to me it just doesn't make sense. I don't see consumers being sufficiently attracted by the small discounts to make it a success.
I see your confusion is derived from ignorance which is fine.

Ziftr is not 2 months old but 7 years old, and actually has some big names that work for them: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ziftr

I don't think it will be a money maker in terms of price. But I can see how their idea will be great for crypto as every new wallet gets free coins. Al ot of new users will make their first wallet for that alone.

So ziftr "formerly FreePriceAlerts.com" has been around that long, but ziftrcoin is a new thing for them? Thanks for the clarification.  

I created an account and clicked on some of the products, and it just takes you to a retailer's site. Nine times out of ten you just end up on Amazon, at the same price you'd get if you searched on Amazon in the first place. The non-Amazon sites were things I'd never heard of and wouldn't use. I don't know why anyone would use the site, much less start dabbling in alt coins to get a little discount, but to each their own.

It looks like a dumb idea, but not necessarily scammy.
NarC

Activity: 189

BitcoinStoreStarter.com

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 10:19:51 PM

The chamber also seems to support ziftr, scum are everywhere
Ziftr gives users a guaranteed $1 value up to $5 when buying a item from their marketplace. nothing like paycoins $20 promise.

It's not nearly so blatant, true. Some of the red flags with ziftr are outlined here:  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=894605.80

Looking at their page (http://www.ziftr.com/) makes me even more wary.

Over $348,705,036 saved, and we're just getting started.

-
[/b]
-
-

So ziftr "formerly FreePriceAlerts.com" has been around that long, but ziftrcoin is a new thing for them? Thanks for the clarification.  

I created an account and clicked on some of the products, and it just takes you to a retailer's site. Nine times out of ten you just end up on Amazon, at the same price you'd get if you searched on Amazon in the first place. The non-Amazon sites were things I'd never heard of and wouldn't use. I don't know why anyone would use the site, much less start dabbling in alt coins to get a little discount, but to each their own.

It looks like a dumb idea, but not necessarily scammy.

I agree, the only difference from what you said, is you can essentially get up to $5 off your amazon order if you go through them and use ziftrcoin...... if i'm not mistaken.

But I have used the browser plugin before. Essentially if your on a site shopping, and a product on that site is found on another site cheaper it alerts you. So it is a pretty cool plugin, as far as plugins go.

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:21:02 PM

But I can see how their idea will be great for crypto as every new wallet gets free coins. Al ot of new users will make their first wallet for that alone.

You do realize that there are dozens of sites that will give you free satoshis right?

To me ziftr looks like another Garza scheme. Same shit different toilet.
I realize that. I also realize that the 100 satoshis you can get from a faucet is nothing compared to the $100 worth they give each new user with ziftrcoin.

I don't care either way, I don't invest in anything than btc now a days. Was just making a point, ziftr has been a company for years, and has real successfull people working for them. not a kid who started out a year ago selling minders on ebay, 2 forum mods, and a shity developer.

Can you link me to this free $100?

Sounds fishy. No company can afford to give away $100 to everyone who creates a wallet, especially not one shooting for mainstream adoption.
rawbot

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:22:11 PM

thank to humero
you do not bother to forbid me
and there stupid accomplice
because the forum there like garbage and donkeys all

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

http://postimg.org/image/ng9s78m3f/

Couldn't have put it better myself  Wink
eoakland

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:23:14 PM

this gets more and more ridiculous by the day.  the blatant lies, fraud, and scam is just too much.  if this MF'er, and the others involved do not get the hands of justice laid on them it will be a crime in itself.  i know GAW is an LLC, but what are the odds that the parties involved actually have to pay back the money to the customers ?  it's pretty obvious the ToS is not valid and does not apply. 

Suchmoon, am i off my rocker, or will GAW/Josh be held financially accountable for their actions ? 

Code:
               ▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄███████████████▄
           ███████████████████
          █████████████████████▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄████████████████████████████▄
   ▄█████ ▐▌ ██████████████████████████▄
 ▄█████       ▀█         █          ████▄
▐███████  ███  ▐█  ██▀█▄▄█▄▄██  ██▄▄█████
████████       ██     ████████  █████████
████████  ███  ▐█  ██▄█▀▀█████  ████████▀
 ██████       ▄█         ███      █████▀
  ▀██████ ▐▌ ████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
       ▄▄▀▀▀██████▄
    ▄██████▀▀███████▀▀▄
  ▄██████▀▄███████████▄▀▄
 ▄█ ███████████████ ████▄▄
▄██████████████████▌▐█████▄
███████████████████████████
▀▄████████▄▄▄▀▀▀████████▀▄
██████████████████████████
▀████ ████████████████████▀
 ▀████ █████████▀▄████ ██▀
  ▀████▄▀█████▀▀▄█████▌▐▀
▄███▀▄██████▄▄████▀▀▄▄▀███▄
▀██████
▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████▀
   ▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀
         ▄▄▀▀██▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▀▀██▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▄▀▄██████████
▄▀▀█▄▀█▄█▀███████████
▄▀████████▐▌██████
 █▀▄██████████▄████▄████
  ▀▄█████████████████████
   ▀▄█████████▀██████▀███
     ██████████▄██▄█████
      █████████████████████
       ▀▄████████████████
        ▀▄████████████████
          ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
dave01

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:23:58 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yejtZgzB5Ik
NarC

BitcoinStoreStarter.com

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 10:24:28 PM

But I can see how their idea will be great for crypto as every new wallet gets free coins. Al ot of new users will make their first wallet for that alone.

You do realize that there are dozens of sites that will give you free satoshis right?

I realize that. I also realize that the 100 satoshis you can get from a faucet is nothing compared to the $100 worth they give each new user with ziftrcoin.

I don't care either way, I don't invest in anything than btc now a days. Was just making a point, ziftr has been a company for years, and has real successfull people working for them. not a kid who started out a year ago selling minders on ebay, 2 forum mods, and a shity developer.

Sounds fishy. No company can afford to give away $100 to everyone who creates a wallet, especially not one shooting for mainstream adoption.

Well the only reason it's not fishy is because you can only use $5 worth at a time, which is fairly pointless. But I guess might be enough to get a new person to try it.

https://www.ziftrcoin.com/what-is-ziftrcoin/

"ziftrCOIN is giving away 300 million coins to help consumers become familiar with cryptocurrency. Each ziftrCOIN will have a minimum redemption value of $1 when spent within the ziftrSHOP online marketplace, where Ziftr’s innovative shopping cart technology, ziftrCART, provides a user-friendly way for consumers to conduct transactions using cryptocurrency and credit cards. Think of ziftrCOINs as your very own Ziftr coupons."

vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:25:19 PM

https://www.ziftrcoin.com

From what I could tell in 5 minutes looking, it can be used for 5% off, so you would need to spend $2000 to get that free $100, unless it's trading on exchanges above $1.

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
NarC

BitcoinStoreStarter.com

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 10:27:14 PM

From what I could tel in 5 minutes looking, it can be used for 5% off, so you would need to spend $2000 to get that free $100, unless it's trading on exchanges above $1.
Exactly. But i'm sure they will make it so you can't withdraw from the wallets with free coins. Or else people will just make new accounts and send the 100 coins to an exchange.

CloakT

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:33:01 PM

From what I could tel in 5 minutes looking, it can be used for 5% off, so you would need to spend $2000 to get that free $100, unless it's trading on exchanges above $1.
Exactly. But i'm sure they will make it so you can't withdraw from the wallets with free coins. Or else people will just make new accounts and send the 100 coins to an exchange.
So they   kept 300 million coins to give out to new users who try their wallet? do they really think that many people are going to download their wallet?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 10:33:15 PM

this gets more and more ridiculous by the day.  the blatant lies, fraud, and scam is just too much.  if this MF'er, and the others involved do not get the hands of justice laid on them it will be a crime in itself.  i know GAW is an LLC, but what are the odds that the parties involved actually have to pay back the money to the customers ?  it's pretty obvious the ToS is not valid and does not apply. 

Suchmoon, am i off my rocker, or will GAW/Josh be held financially accountable for their actions ? 

I don't know, we would need to ask our lawyers here eightcylinders and Mr Felt. I think LLC won't protect him if fraud can be proven AND his personal assets can be located.
systematicdeception

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:38:44 PM

I don't know, we would need to ask our lawyers here eightcylinders and Mr Felt. I think LLC won't protect him if fraud can be proven AND his personal assets can be located.

I also cannot say as I am not a lawyer, but I have a strong feeling that proof of fraud and intentional deception would also shatter the protections afforded to him by the LLC.  It stands for LIMITED liability, not ZERO liability.

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:40:34 PM

And good luck locating where all of the BTC from GAW's coffers was dumped buying up XPY for the "$20 wall". The only innovation I see from Mr. Ganza is a whole new way of defrauding a corporation by dumping company assets into private wallets that are untraceable (sort of- unless the real Big Brother wants to know where that went).

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
jimmothy

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:42:18 PM

From what I could tell in 5 minutes looking, it can be used for 5% off, so you would need to spend $2000 to get that free $100, unless it's trading on exchanges above $1.

Are you referring to the FAQ? I think that's just insurance in case the value of ziftrcoin is less than $1. (as if 5% would really help)

Well the only reason it's not fishy is because you can only use $5 worth at a time, which is fairly pointless. But I guess might be enough to get a new person to try it.

"ziftrCOIN is giving away 300 million coins to help consumers become familiar with cryptocurrency. Each ziftrCOIN will have a minimum redemption value of $1 when spent within the ziftrSHOP online marketplace, where Ziftr’s innovative shopping cart technology, ziftrCART, provides a user-friendly way for consumers to conduct transactions using cryptocurrency and credit cards. Think of ziftrCOINs as your very own Ziftr coupons."

So some tiny company (that's been in business for 6 years yet nobody has heard of them) is going to give away $300 million to new users for free?

Sounds totally legit.
jacobw

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:43:23 PM

this gets more and more ridiculous by the day.  the blatant lies, fraud, and scam is just too much.  if this MF'er, and the others involved do not get the hands of justice laid on them it will be a crime in itself.  i know GAW is an LLC, but what are the odds that the parties involved actually have to pay back the money to the customers ?  it's pretty obvious the ToS is not valid and does not apply.  

"There is one extremely significant exception to the limited liability provided by LLCs. This exception exists in all states. If you form an LLC, you will remain personally liable for any wrongdoing you commit during the course of your LLC business. For example, LLC owners can be held personally liable if they:

Personally and directly injure someone during the course of business due to their negligence

Fail to deposit taxes withheld from employees' wages

Intentionally do something fraudulent, illegal, or reckless during the course of business that causes harm to the company or to someone else, or
treat the LLC as an extension of their personal affairs, rather than as a separate legal entity.
"
jimmothy

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:46:22 PM

Here's a smoking gun:

Our ziftrSHOP online marketplace gives merchants access to Ziftr's existing user base of 2 million+ consumers

dave01

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:46:35 PM

Law aint written yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGBw3zwzqwI
systematicdeception

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:50:36 PM

Here's a smoking gun:

Our ziftrSHOP online marketplace gives merchants access to Ziftr's existing user base of 2 million+ consumers

Why does this conversation keep getting derailed with Ziftr garbage? Can we reign in the A.D.D. and focus on the topic at hand? This scam hasn't been brought to light yet!

NewJerseyJess

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:51:42 PM

Are you referring to the FAQ? I think that's just insurance in case the value of ziftrcoin is less than $1. (as if 5% would really help)

So some tiny company (that's been in business for 6 years yet nobody has heard of them) is going to give away $300 million to new users for free?

Sounds totally legit.
I seen a interview with the ceo that said they get like 10% referral fee for any dollar spent through their market. So sequentially that 5% is all profit.

edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7udvVbIuOJA
Pages: « 1 ... 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 [1004] 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: