Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:01:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 [1001] 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376897 times)
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:55:59 PM

That email really persuades me that Garza has deliberately leaked this.   This email contains all the excuses he needs to bail.  Very convenient. Too convenient.

That was my first impression also.

He's not cut out for prison!
Oh, the poor, poor Joshy...he's going to drop the soap!  Shocked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 03:56:37 PM

I really wish the deep truth would leak. Where exactly does Homero plan on getting $100 million?

I need to explain this to my grandmother.

what do you mean $100m? Is that the market supply held by everyone out of pocket?

12.7m coins supply x $20-$1 = $243m

100 million is the magical number promised by GAW that never made sense on any level.

he claimed that "investors" had put up 100,000,000 at less than 4 per coin, and that would somehow enable them to establish the $20 floor.

smells like a scam
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 03:57:50 PM

Stuart frasier of cantor Fitzgerald paycoin scammer needs to expose himself or will he let poor Homero rot in jail?

jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:02:16 PM

Stuart frasier of cantor Fitzgerald paycoin scammer needs to expose himself or will he let poor Homero rot in jail?

Just let him rot in jail. What he deserves.  Cheesy

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:02:28 PM

Needs more Hybrid Flex Mr. Ganza!

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
systematicdeception

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:05:20 PM

That email really persuades me that Garza has deliberately leaked this.   This email contains all the excuses he needs to bail.  Very convenient. Too convenient.

It does set things up for him to step down, but it makes him look really, really bad at the same time. This email makes it clear that the buyback wasn't something he came up with, he was advised by his legal team that he should do something like this. This implicitly admits that his broken promises got him into some legal deep shit. That's the opposite of the official Josh story. The email makes it clear that he's not in control any more. They don't even let him go to some of the meetings.

If Josh were leaking something it would make him look blameless. It would be about him battling the regulators, it would make it look like he was being forced out rather than quitting, fighting for his beloved customers to his last breath, etc.

This email makes him look pathetic. Not in control of his own company. He's the source of their legal problems. He's a quitter.

I agree, it does make him look bad, but I don't think he cares about that at this point..... He knows the feds are breathing down his neck so he's doing whatever he thinks will get the focus/blame off of himself...

It's very strange how all emails that were "leaked" specifically show Josh as some sort of martyr. I'd imagine a true leak to have much more context than simply the parts that make Josh look like he was doing something great for "his customers".

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 04:07:01 PM

The leak was definitely staged. They're not incriminating at all except sec confession.

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:09:45 PM

All starts with a single lie: " we have partnerships with Amazon, Walmart and Target" .

and downhill it goes...... Cheesy

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:11:18 PM

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:17:38 PM

100 million is the magical number promised by GAW that never made sense on any level.

he claimed that "investors" had put up 100,000,000 at less than 4 per coin, and that would somehow enable them to establish the $20 floor.

I had one investor on HT admit in the thread I had started about the premine (under zerocylinders but since shadowbanned) that the ICO investors bought in at around $2 per XPY.  There is no way to get to 100 million therefore, unless you believe that someone bought GAW stock, which seems unlikely at that kind of crazy valuation.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:18:29 PM

Cool

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
alienesb

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:18:42 PM

Yeah it's also too well written even though some clear typos/wrong words are present. Too coherent for just Josh.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:20:54 PM

I had one investor on HT admit in the thread I had started about the premine (under zerocylinders but since shadowbanned) that the ICO investors bought in at around $2 per XPY.  There is no way to get to 100 million therefore, unless you believe that someone bought GAW stock, which seems unlikely at that kind of crazy valuation.

Not sure why you needed anyone to admit anything. There was never an explanation for how the money raised in the ICO would magically turn into 20 per coin. Especially when they were literally creating coins out of thin air.

GAW can't create dollars out of thin air. Anyone who thought the $100 million or the $20 were real is insane because there was never any way for it to be possible.
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:28:44 PM

FWIW, the leak is in GAW/Paybase's interest - it provides the necessary cover to delay as along as possible.  This thread is also a cover - you know, a half-dozen internet forum users in one thread, can easily take down a $100M company by posting pictures, memes, snark and silly allegations.  Of course.  By the gaw logic, the Winklevi should have hired us to take down facebook, would have been a whole lot cheaper.  Roll Eyes

Whether the leak was from GAW, their reps, etc., I can't say - I just think it doesn't hurt them as much as it helps them by buying time.
systematicdeception

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:30:55 PM

Yeah it's also too well written even though some clear typos/wrong words are present. Too coherent for just Josh.

I actually disagree. I imagine that even the literacy-challenged Mr. Garza is capable of sitting down and trying really hard to write a seemingly intelligent email that he *knows* will eventually be read by tens of thousands. He probably spent hours crafting it, revising it, spell checking it, etc. knowing that it would likely be his last hope at transferring blame.

It does set things up for him to step down, but it makes him look really, really bad at the same time. This email makes it clear that the buyback wasn't something he came up with, he was advised by his legal team that he should do something like this. This implicitly admits that his broken promises got him into some legal deep shit. That's the opposite of the official Josh story. The email makes it clear that he's not in control any more. They don't even let him go to some of the meetings.

If Josh were leaking something it would make him look blameless. It would be about him battling the regulators, it would make it look like he was being forced out rather than quitting, fighting for his beloved customers to his last breath, etc.

This email makes him look pathetic. Not in control of his own company. He's the source of their legal problems. He's a quitter.

I agree, it does make him look bad, but I don't think he cares about that at this point..... He knows the feds are breathing down his neck so he's doing whatever he thinks will get the focus/blame off of himself...

It's very strange how all emails that were "leaked" specifically show Josh as some sort of martyr. I'd imagine a true leak to have much more context than simply the parts that make Josh look like he was doing something great for "his customers".

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:34:09 PM

FWIW, the leak is in GAW/Paybase's interest - it provides the necessary cover to delay as along as possible.  This thread is also a cover - you know, a half-dozen internet forum users in one thread, can easily take down a $100M company by posting pictures, memes, snark and silly allegations.  Of course.  By the gaw logic, the Winklevi should have hired us to take down facebook, would have been a whole lot cheaper.  Roll Eyes

Whether the leak was from GAW, their reps, etc., I can't say - I just think it doesn't hurt them as much as it helps them by buying time.

It really shouldn't help them at all. It's an example of a 100% lie by GAW. Some idiots might skip that part and just think the evil government is out to get them, but some won't. I really don't understand how anyone can think this can get turned around.
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:41:22 PM

I've run out of popcorn.

Can you slow down the rate of posting for a few hours.

brb

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 04:42:22 PM

Suchmoon,  earlier you said you'd post the info explaining how you knew about the big Mississippi data center (its existence and location) as soon as you could get to an acceptable computer. Can you please post that info today?

Please see this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg9544806#msg9544806

I have started to collect the pictures but it's slow going. It has the ones with EXIF data so it should give you what you're looking for.

There were some others that showed electric installation work being done inside and outside, and also ones with Bitmain hardware. I hope to add those soon (TM).
systematicdeception

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:42:37 PM

It's all bullshit orchestrated by Homero

On Sunday Homero says:

"If you had access to my emails, and could see how much I fought for a different outcome, and for days, you would not be questioning my empathy....."

https://archive.today/iF13q#80%

So what happens? We get to see the emails  Roll Eyes

What is critical and missing are the dates of the emails and snipped posted by these news outlets.  As Confire points out in the latest there is a critical exchange:

1. Sunday Homero posts that there is no SEC investigation.
2. Coinbrief posts a snippet of an email saying that there is
3. Conbrief posts a snippet claimed to be prior to that where another lawyer is saying don't do that it would accelerate the SEC's attention

What are the dates of these exchanges? Monday and Tuesday, the 2nd and the 3rd? After the claim that there is no SEC investigation on the 1st? Then again looking back at the paybase blog after all of this it seems to be specifying specifics inside an/the investigation not that there is not an investigation. But that is neither here nor there right now.

WHAT ARE THE DATES OF THESE EMAILS? It will be easy to determine just how genuine Homero is being behind closed door. Not that one does not already know  Roll Eyes  calls to step down started late last week on many forums ramping up after the failure on the 1st Sunday.  Everyone knows Homero feeds off and responds to the crowd, for a fact he scours this forum and that other forum, even reprimanding people via IM on the other forum for what he sees being posted. On this forum after someone pointed out it could be a breach of lawyer-client priv. stating screenshots of emails were seen, he quickly revised that announcement of proving he was in talks with his lawyer.

So, when exactly does Hero Homero state to he lawyer's he would step down if he cannot deliver as promised?  Sunday night? Monday? Tuesday? after reading what everyone was saying? And not before? Why was that aspect even printed exactly? Note how it corresponds with the quote in the first place above:

"If you had access to my emails, and could see how much I fought for a different outcome, and for days, you would not be questioning my empathy....."

No one was asking about that or even cares, all they wanted to know (a) if that or any law firm was advising him and (b) if the law firm was the hindrance.

Same goes for the dates of the SEC advise email from the one lawyer and similar mention from the other lawyer prior.

Homero pulled this PR stunt before. Massive blog about how the community will build things, how it is proof that there is belief in paycoin when engineers, entrepreneurs, developers are spending their time and resources making things for it, because they believe in it.  He posts that blog, then what do you know the same day immediately afterwards developed product and is announced by pretend independent developers, effectively validating his prophecy.

What is the date that email leaked claiming to wanting to step down if he cannot deliver. Reads the crowd, fires off an email suggesting same to the lawyer, then leaks it like making it appear is he is a step a head of the crowd and is honorable on his own right.  There are actually two waves of calls to step down last week and after the 1st. Depending on the date of the email, it will be quite easy to determine to which crowd he is playing to.

The dates on the emails are January 30th and 31st.

In my eyes, even if he is playing that game, and leaking emails to people he knows will send them on, he seems to have expected more focus on the "stepping down" and "fighting to get the $20 paycoin repayment project going", which he could use.  In fact, I am almost certain at this point that he was using it to try to manipulate the group of people he released it to, by seeming like he was fighting the good fight.

However, the interesting part to me, and it seems to Coinfire, was the admission of an SEC investigation.  I can't see how that could benefit him in any way.

This post.... I'm glad I looked back far enough to find these 2 posts, because they are single-handedly the best description of what's going on here.

On Sunday Homero says:

https://archive.today/iF13q#80%

So what happens? We get to see the emails  Roll Eyes

In my eyes, even if he is playing that game, and leaking emails to people he knows will send them on, he seems to have expected more focus on the "stepping down" and "fighting to get the $20 paycoin repayment project going", which he could use.  In fact, I am almost certain at this point that he was using it to try to manipulate the group of people he released it to, by seeming like he was fighting the good fight.

Damn good work, CoinBrief.

Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:43:31 PM

FWIW, the leak is in GAW/Paybase's interest - it provides the necessary cover to delay as along as possible.  This thread is also a cover - you know, a half-dozen internet forum users in one thread, can easily take down a $100M company by posting pictures, memes, snark and silly allegations.  Of course.  By the gaw logic, the Winklevi should have hired us to take down facebook, would have been a whole lot cheaper.  Roll Eyes

It really shouldn't help them at all. It's an example of a 100% lie by GAW. Some idiots might skip that part and just think the evil government is out to get them, but some won't. I really don't understand how anyone can think this can get turned around.

It should not help them as a matter of fairness, certainly.  It does solidify that they lied. However, it also buys them some time RE: delivery on promises (which I don't they can do) - at least w/ the some of the HTers.  Having rethought my point a bit, and I may rethink further still, maybe the leak gives them a short-term benefit, but creates a long-term problem for them (just kicking the can down the road in a way).
Pages: « 1 ... 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 [1001] 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: