Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:06:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 [1007] 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376896 times)
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 05:27:15 AM

Fuck those gawtards. They can STILL exit at $1! That's a miracle for a scam. Yet they wait, hodl for $20. They deserve to lose it all.

You only need to have a >.05 chance that you'll get it. Or a >.25 that it will hit 4 again, etc.

Some people are not as dumb as you think. There are more pumps coming, that's almost guaranteed.

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 05:38:56 AM

Fuck those gawtards. They can STILL exit at $1! That's a miracle for a scam. Yet they wait, hodl for $20. They deserve to lose it all.

You only need to have a >.05 chance that you'll get it. Or a >.25 that it will hit 4 again, etc.

Some people are not as dumb as you think. There are more pumps coming, that's almost guaranteed.

Wasn't there someone a while ago offering a bet on XPY price. I wonder how that worked out.
kupan787

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 05:57:13 AM

Not sure if this was posted, but it looks like GAWs issues are spilling over into their other businesses:

http://www.coindesk.com/turmoil-gaw-miners-phone-service/

Customers of GAW High Speed Internet, an Internet and phone services provider operated by the parent company of controversial bitcoin startup GAW Miners, are reporting service issues.
Indications that customers of GAW were experiencing phone problems surfaced on 22nd January, when Platterpus took to Twitter to alert its followers about the phone issues.
Platterpus Records @PlatterpusToo
Follow
@gawceo Josh - Is GAW Internet still in business? 5 businesses in Easthampton, MA have hadno phone for 2 weeks. No response from GAW.
3:03 PM - 4 Feb 2015
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 06:07:25 AM

Not sure if this was posted, but it looks like GAWs issues are spilling over into their other businesses:

Customers of GAW High Speed Internet, an Internet and phone services provider operated by the parent company of controversial bitcoin startup GAW Miners, are reporting service issues.
Indications that customers of GAW were experiencing phone problems surfaced on 22nd January, when Platterpus took to Twitter to alert its followers about the phone issues.
Platterpus Records @PlatterpusToo
Follow
@gawceo Josh - Is GAW Internet still in business? 5 businesses in Easthampton, MA have hadno phone for 2 weeks. No response from GAW.
3:03 PM - 4 Feb 2015

Thanks for the link, I haven't seen this article but we did have one of Platterpus' tweets posted here.
vObh0n]6W

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 06:14:12 AM

Wasn't there someone a while ago offering a bet on XPY price. I wonder how that worked out.

I bet a little bit on whether it would go below .01 btc by some date, and won.

Send tips here 1d5F2nmmRSDbCDfgBq1yrLQUooSprdAn4
torelle

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 06:19:17 AM

Nice, finally coindesk has gotten on the wagon that coinfire and coinbrief are driving
Sujoy

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 06:30:50 AM

Bet cashes out in 3 hours!
https://www.betmoose.com/bet/gaw-miners-paycoin-is-a-flop-1020

I wonder if I will win... "If the value of Paycoin falls BELOW the public launch price (predicted to be $20), WITHIN 3 months AFTER the public launch, for MORE THAN 24 hours, this bet resolves to 'Yes'."

While they made some terrible investments, the GAW supporter who posted this bet certainly didn't offer much in the way of odds. I only win .01 from a bet of 0.1BTC. Having said that, there wasn't much chance of losing!
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 06:38:34 AM

Cheesy

with this news in the headlines the price will maybe hit $50 per coin as everyone will be waiting for the savior josh and will want to show they kept the faith and kept buying

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
bumpershot

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 06:38:52 AM

I think that Bitcoin Bar guy just deleted his old posts to remove evidence of him selling off his XPY. He probably thought it easiest to just wipe everything.

I say that because his latest post appears in his history.
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 06:40:40 AM

BoXHocK
Team PayCoin
Paycoin Innovator

I'm so sad I spent my last BTCs earlier this week. I could have saved so much by waiting till tonight Sad

Let's all hold, and buy what you can when the price is low!

There is nothing more to be said.

The GAW investment strategy: Buy low, sell lower.

they must be using this plan to be able to claim tax credits as a loss to try to even out all the money made from other great products offered from gaw lol  Grin

clanbake

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 06:52:03 AM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30973/lost-faith-in-paycoin-this-is-why-i-m-still-here

Hahah you idiots. You're still there because you want your money back. You are all pretty much stupid, now, broke.

Garza, when you said "I find your comment innapriorate and disrespectful. If you are interested a normal and respectful conversation, let me know." I knew you were not running a real business. You cant spell(check) (inappropriate) and why is the CEO of this company monitoring his forum Smiley Either way, you EARN respect, you don't start a forum and demand it.

Fun to watch you turn into nothing.

GAW_CEO
I find your comment innapriorate and disrespectful. If you are interested a normal and respectful conversation, let me know.

about 14 hours ago chrisk
I’m sorry, I really don’t mean to disrespect anyone. I simply asked if you could post some numbers that anyone here would be interested in.

In the end I, like everyone on here, am a customer disrespect or not, I need to know the facts before I invest.

about 14 hours ago GAW_CEO
I would rather you not invest

if you do not have the info you want

Wow, really?

So you don’t need the business?

Thats correct. I am only interested in business from those who are comfortable with us.

I dont want anyone doing business with us thats not comfortable

Well that’s laughable. 1) you do realize this communication is not private in any way. 2) Rather than provide numbers you would just not want my business?

As the CEO, I get the choice to decide what I disclose. Just like you get to device who you do business with.

*choose

Okay, so tell me. Why would you not want more customers?

I mean, in the end ive said that this is awesome! but simply asked for more data before I invest and you’re threatened or annoyed by that

why is that?

Its not about wanting more customers. I choose what I think is best for the customer base we already have. My obligation is to them and their investments. I do not disclose certain types of information for competitive reasons. Companies all over the world are copying our designs, and I am not interested in making it easier for them. So like I said, you have to decide if there is a fit here for you.

So why not say that on your website?

say what?

or even in the forums

that you will not provide any data at all. Its a invest and gamble or don’t type of deal.

Depends on what data your asking for. But no, as a private customer we will not release data about our financials, hashing power, the multipools we own, etc

I mean, just respond to my post and say sorry, we will not give anyone that info ever for our own reasons.

so were having this conversation but you dont know what data I asked for?

Not interested an argument. Like a said a few comments back, we plan to do a walk through one of our data centers soon. If your not comfortable, I would wait until then to see if it has the information you want to see to make you comfortable. If it does, I would love to have you as a customer.

Oh I am a customer. The whole point is that I wanted to invest more, meaning I needed more info before I do that.

its standard info that any pool would give you

Per coin, what is the total hash rate of the operation? Per coin, what is the total hash rate vs remaining? (what have you sold, how many do you have left…) Per coin, how many block are we getting daily? Why not List the blocks found, that would be solid proof to everyone that you are actually mining. Total power usage and cost for the farm or farms?

I will not provide that information. I have no interest in letting our competitors know our scale

and that is your official statement?

You do realize you have to show where my money went right?

There are some pictures throughout the forum of different data centers

The fact that I put my money into a black hole, and a tiny payout comes out every day (or not) is questionable.

Listen, i don’t want to waste your time. I think I have everything I need.

Cool, I think our walk through will address some/most of your concerns. It will have some general numbers, pictures, power, etc

Yea, let me know. I love what you guys are doing but, I need to know its legit. No offense in any way.

Have a good night man.

email this address

info@bitmaintech.com

and copy me

josh@btc.com

and ask them if our most recent order was over 5 peta hash :grinning:

night

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 06:55:36 AM

I think that Bitcoin Bar guy just deleted his old posts to remove evidence of him selling off his XPY. He probably thought it easiest to just wipe everything.

I say that because his latest post appears in his history.

I thought he got unbanned, because I can see all his posts again:

http://i.snag.gy/OzKR0.jpg

But then I tried another browser and it only shows the last one. HT is getting weirder and weirder.
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:03:09 AM

The saga continues...

Scott-
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 08:21:53 AM

I was advised by our legal team to run this program. I have been left out of many other legal meetings, and now being told we may not even do the program.

http://coinbrief.net/gaw-miners-sec-investigation/

His lawyers are actually banning him from meetings lol.

lol poor guy never catches a break i tell you, he should get new lawyers if this ones are so mean to him  Cry

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 08:23:51 AM

I was advised by our legal team to run this program. I have been left out of many other legal meetings, and now being told we may not even do the program.

http://coinbrief.net/gaw-miners-sec-investigation/

His lawyers are actually banning him from meetings lol.
LOL I have a feeling this is kind of what the conversation went like.

Lawyer: "Yeah, you dumb fucking idiot, you've committed major fraud. They have loads of proof against you. You'll give the people their $20 a coin or you're going to prison for a very long time. You also fucked up by trying to delete everything to do with it. Keep your mouth shut, don't post on the forums, and don't do anything this stupid ever again."

Homero: "Ok. Please don't leave. The last legal team left after they found out all the details." (Discontinues Hashlets that are a contract for life).

Or Homero is saying that to try to look like it is the nasty Gubment and those pesky lawyers fault for not being able to keep his word. Typical deflection of accountability that liars and con men always engage in.
I agree. Could be.

no it cant go entirely like that, i mean might be part of the story but no way any lawyer will leave just cause the case gets nasty, now if they are not getting paid then i can see it

verloren

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 08:24:17 AM

I thought this was his old company. I remember him saying it was sold and he's no longer in the internet/phone business.

It's still listed under the GAW Brands on gaw.com (including GAWMiners and GAW Labs). Josh is listed on gaw.com as CEO, as well as GAWHSI. Even if he sold the business, it looks like he still is in charge of it.
JoostB

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 08:43:39 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2015, 09:35:12 AM by JoostB

Mr. Ganza is not very happy with the latest coindesk article!

No write up when we gave away free hashing power, double payouts, launched a free exchange or any of the awesome community projects going on.

But an article mention over a missed speech....... and an entire story about a single customer (with a company that services thousands) that is without service for a completely unrelated industry.

Wonder what a person, just thinking about trying crypto, thinks when they see stuff like that.

Are we really that interesting? Are there really those that would willing attempt damage a community, a coin or the industry? Just for 15 minutes of fame or a few clicks?

When I read stuff like this, I am grateful for those that have been here all along, slowly pushing the ball forward, despite those that pull it back. It's because of you, this industry has a chance.

So I just want to thank those of you that fight for, not just us, but the industry as a whole.

PS the silver lining is at least the Great Auk guys know there is a service issue that needs to be addressed.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/31167/how-far-will-they-go

I doubt whether this is written by Garza because he is not able to write something comprehensive and understandable.

This reply from solid72 is spot on:

well, in a way, CEO, you are now reaping what you used to sow: your aggressive stance against the whole industry (remember the KNC challenge), the full-mouthed promises (always profitable, own for a lifetime, when just this week, mining was shut down, not to mention the 20$ promise and before that, the Prime Buyback that did not happen as announced, etc, etc) left you in a vulnerable state and now, for those you challenged, it's payback time.

Are you really surprised?

https://hashtalk.org/topic/31167/how-far-will-they-go/75
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 09:09:11 AM

Well there you are

1. Call it the 31st, he is "told" the SEC is investigating. On the 1st he posts that blog claiming they are not
2. Call it the 31st where he says he will step down if he cannot deliver.

That one I must check the crowd he is playing to.  The chants to step down might have been in the event he cannot deliver on the 1st he should step down etc. Still hedging and playing into their hands, because surely by the 31st he knows that he cannot proceed. Homero is sneaky enough to setup his next step in advance like this.

Will do some digging to correspond with what he set up. That is where he usually slips up, it address something specific someone says past or present which is how you know.

The odditiy is the SEC blog on the 1st. It reads again addressing specifics of a the claim of an investigation by the SEC rather than just being investigated by the SEC period. Perhaps there is a missing email he forgot to release or someone forgot to forwards which corresponds with that? That is yes Homero you are being investigate but no Homero it just started there are not 1000 pages against you etc.

man i am going to gain so much weight eating all this popcorn following up with this story, maybe i should buy the low calorie popcorn to get me through this drama lol  Cool

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 09:45:30 AM

Look at this!!

http://venturebeat.com/2015/02/03/neucoin-raises-2-5m-to-be-a-headache-free-take-on-bitcoin/

Josh is that you Huh  Roll Eyes

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 09:48:26 AM

I really wish the deep truth would leak. Where exactly does Homero plan on getting $100 million?

maybe he got lucky playing the lotto and won some big prize, just dont want to tell us poor folks he will us the lottery winnings to help cover the cost of his loyal customers  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 [1007] 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: