Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:08:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 [1011] 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376896 times)
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:19:17 PM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/31213/how-much-money-have-you-guys-lost-so-far

How much money have you guys lost so far?

Paycoininvestor

I have been a long time supporter of Paycoin, Zancloud, the Prime miners and so on. In the old days before the sh** hit the fence i remember buying primes for $50 a piece and investing a lot of money into Paycoin. Even though it was obviously that GAW will not maintain a price of $20 I thought that the value would stabilize around $4 (the ICO value).

Now all the new features turned out to be lies and smoking mirror and when Josh always hides behind the old slogan of: Oh we have everything ready, but guys these regulations and legal stuff is just killing us. We are ready we just have to wait on other companies that we hired.

The Price of paycoin is $0.9 and i am looking at the loss of 75% of my invested money. Not to mention that the customer service from Paybase stopped replying to my ticket that i opened. Apparently after the Paybase crash they just took stole 50% of my paycoin balance from my paybase account. It is just gone.

I just want to tell Josh that he and his team are he biggest fucking degenerates and they should be all in prison charged with money laundering and fraud.

How much have you guys lost? And all of those handful of puppets defending GAW, well fuck all of you.

It won't be up long. Catch it while you can.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 07:19:33 PM

Yay, another conference. This is quite good, I would like to see Mr.Garza speak at SXSW with the help of this visual "aide":

Protect Consumers from shady industry practices Enforce Transparency from Manufacturers Lead the Industry in Technology Adoption How and Why we got involved
AnimoEsto

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 07:23:58 PM

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b7c8IJdzKStUjAKgrZIO0OupACZH3uR4brtCyvMTxyY/edit?usp=sharing

Some info Wink

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:26:13 PM

Yay, another conference. This is quite good, I would like to see Mr.Garza speak at SXSW with the help of this visual "aide":

Protect Consumers from shady industry practices Enforce Transparency from Manufacturers Lead the Industry in Technology Adoption How and Why we got involved

I was unaware that great companies were founded out of anger... Oh wait, they're talking about Rovio, right?
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:28:41 PM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/31213/how-much-money-have-you-guys-lost-so-far

How much money have you guys lost so far?

Paycoininvestor

I have been a long time supporter of Paycoin, Zancloud, the Prime miners and so on. In the old days before the sh** hit the fence i remember buying primes for $50 a piece and investing a lot of money into Paycoin. Even though it was obviously that GAW will not maintain a price of $20 I thought that the value would stabilize around $4 (the ICO value).

Now all the new features turned out to be lies and smoking mirror and when Josh always hides behind the old slogan of: Oh we have everything ready, but guys these regulations and legal stuff is just killing us. We are ready we just have to wait on other companies that we hired.

The Price of paycoin is $0.9 and i am looking at the loss of 75% of my invested money. Not to mention that the customer service from Paybase stopped replying to my ticket that i opened. Apparently after the Paybase crash they just took stole 50% of my paycoin balance from my paybase account. It is just gone.

I just want to tell Josh that he and his team are he biggest fucking degenerates and they should be all in prison charged with money laundering and fraud.

How much have you guys lost? And all of those handful of puppets defending GAW, well fuck all of you.

It won't be up long. Catch it while you can.

You should archive that thread if you still have it up in your browser. https://archive.today/ or do the screenshot deal.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Mr Felt

Activity: 493
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:39:00 PM

I've been hanging on to this one for a while b/c i don't want it to get deleted.  Better screenshot it:

http://www.cogmap.com/directory/josg21/public/gaw-high-speed?ver=83&vt=0
welchy8764

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:40:36 PM

PROJECT PRIME!! at it's best!!
Coin Brief

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 07:40:46 PM

That is from July of 2014.  I'm pretty sure that was used to pitch GAW / Paybase / Whatever else to banks, investors, etc.

Edit:  My mistake.  I didn't see the SXSW 2015 * How to Start a $50M Cryptocurrency Business in under 90 Days at the bottom
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:44:23 PM

Homero's number one nuthugger:

https://hashtalk.org/user/trixster67

08-24-2013, 05:11 PM    

trixster67
1 posts, read 897 times

I am obese man that is disabled and spend most my time in bed. I have spent thousands of dollars on the top of the line beds from sealy, beautyrest etc and not one mattress sold today can last more than a few months for me. I am about 450lbs and foam, latex, spring, air will not last, they all are not made strong. I get the firmest mattress each brand sells and it has had to be replaced. I really hope they would stop selling these inexpensive to make over priced mattresses and say they are the best well no they are not. I pray that someone somewhere will make something that I can sleep on because I am getting very sick from not being able to sleep from the pain. If anyone knows a queen size or king size bed that can help me please email me at trixster67@live.com

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/house/1542674-what-best-mattress-buy-heavy-person-4.html#ixzz3QtRzv4UY

One must admit it is endless hours of amusement peering into that zoo over there, I mean what is this thing exactly? A man, a woman, a he-she, something else? Not in any reference books that I can find.

Huh Huh

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:44:28 PM

This dumpage is getting serious:

Josh done gobbled up that big wall @ .0040 and put it in his pocket. Support is thin below this....

Edit to add: Somebody just put up a ~5,000 wall @ .0035. How greedy is Josh today? We shall see. I am thinking the jig is up and he might be grabbing what he can today and not worrying about whether there is a recovery into the ~$1 range.

P.S: I took a ride on the turdwagon after this morning's dump and did ~10% in an hour, but this one seems just a wee bit more risky....

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:51:26 PM

Bid liquidity evaporating.

Catch it while you can.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 07:52:33 PM

Pirate40 convicted
Dpr convicted
Charlie shrem convicted

Homero ganza pending
Mark karpeles pending
Neo Bee pending
Bfl pending but raided
Knc pending
Ziftrcoin pending
Neucoin pending

Let's get some more convictions

JLEATHERMAN

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 07:59:57 PM

You would think that Josh Garza stating how he ordered a miner for several thousand dollars and didn't receive it from the manufacturer would feel about screwing average people out of their hard-earned money, but, maybe this was his way of recouping his loss.  Also,  ZenCloud has not paid anyone for even Hashstakers today the customary .009 XPY and the HashMarket is closed.

What a scumbag.
systematicdeception

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 08:07:34 PM

Jonah Dorman (General Manager) - not sure, but there is another GM listed on the website now.

Jonah is still there, Dan Kelley is still there but "silent" - theres a rumor that he will take over Paybase soon when Josh decides to "take" a holiday...... (Take in this case means forced)

I thought Dan Kelley left also? He definitely scrubbed his LinkedIn of any association with GAW.

Updating original list from 10BTCaDay from several hundred pages back.

Homero Josh Garza - Cult leader - CEO Gawminers
Jessica Garza - Josh's wife - Worked as a customer service agent for gawminers
Carlos Garza - Josh's Brother - He is somehow affiliated with gawminers.
Eric Capuano - Information Security Officer Gawminers - Previous owner of zencloud?GONE
Amber Messer - Eric's Wife - Works as a customer service agent for gawminersGONE
Joe Mordica - CTO GawminersGONE
Dan Pease - General Manager - Gawminers
Evan Lucas - Lead software Engineer - Gawminers - Zencloud
Ryan Mottley - Software Developer - Gawminers - Zencloud
Amanda Veilleux-Meara - Call Center Manager - Gawminers
Stuart Fraser - Partner at Cantor Fitzgerald LP - Josh's Piggy Bank
Alan Harmon - Purchasing Manager - Gawminers
Scott Fargo - Head of Mining News at CryptoCoinsNews - Paid by Gawminers to post shill articles to help trick individuals
Rami Abramov - Chief Marketing Officer - Gawminers GONE?
Bill St. Dennis - Role is unknown - Gawminers
Christian Gogol - Marketing and PR - Gawminers
Luke Rusten - Role is unknown - Gawminers
Jonah Dorman - New General Manager? - Gawminers
Tim Davis - Volder - Owner of hashprofit/hashtalk forum -  Has been strangely heavily invested in Gawminers since the beginning, knew inside information and profited.
Reesie Garza (Amaris) - Customer Support Rep - Gawminers

What other changes are there? I guess I should add the new attorneys.

Allow me to update this for you as I have more reliable sources for my information...

Homero Josh Garza - Cult leader - CEO Gawminers Rumor from an insider is that he's actually left the country but is still acting CEO (for now)
Jessica Garza - Josh's wife - Worked as a customer service agent for gawminers GONE Seems to have been distanced from the company, no longer actively involved
Carlos Garza - Josh's Brother - He is somehow affiliated with gawminers.Rumored to be in rehab??
Eric Capuano - Information Security Officer Gawminers - Previous owner of zencloud?GONE
Amber Messer - Eric's Wife - Works as a customer service agent for gawminersGONE
Dan Pease - CFO - Gawminers
Dan Kelley - COO/President - BTC Corp?? NOT GONE, is an independent contractor apparently
Scott Fargo - Head of Mining News at CryptoCoinsNews - Paid by Gawminers to post shill articles to help trick individuals No longer seems to be drinking or pouring the koolaide, but possibly still affiliated
Rami Abramov - Chief Marketing Officer - Gawminers NOT GONE
Bill St. Dennis - Corporate IT? - GawminersGONE
Christian Gogol - Marketing and PR - GawminersGONE
Luke Rusten - Customer Service Manager - Gawminers
Tim Davis - Volder - Owner of hashprofit/hashtalk forum -  Has been strangely heavily invested in Gawminers since the beginning, knew inside information and profited.GONE
Reesie Garza (Amaris) - Customer Support Rep - GawminersGONE

Just gotta know where to look and who to ask Smiley

Oh and here's a good time killer... https://www.google.com/search?q=josg21

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 08:12:03 PM

Hey y'all, I need some advice, I am trying to file a credit card chargeback billing dispute for purchasing hashlets back in September.  I am required to write a document detailing why I am disputing the charge.  What are people saying.  I am attaching some screenshots and archived internet files of their hashlets claims and some of the Paycoin stuff but didn't know what else to do.

Here are the archived files:
http://web.archive.org/web/20141030211928/http://www.gawminers.com/pages/hashlet

http://hub.gawminers.com/category/announcement/project-prime-announcement/

Anything else I should include and what are people saying?

Thank you in advance for the help!

Just say you didn't get what you paid for. It was supposed to last forever and be "never obsolete" but they shut it down.
Paul Revere

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 08:13:08 PM

Good timing kid.

Gauging by the timestamp this idiot bought at ~.0044, right before the latest dump to .0039. There are huge dumps every day, why the Eff would ANYBODY buy at a peak?? Poor kid is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 08:24:21 PM

Homero's number one nuthugger:

https://hashtalk.org/user/trixster67

08-24-2013, 05:11 PM    

trixster67
1 posts, read 897 times

I am obese man that is disabled and spend most my time in bed. I have spent thousands of dollars on the top of the line beds from sealy, beautyrest etc and not one mattress sold today can last more than a few months for me. I am about 450lbs and foam, latex, spring, air will not last, they all are not made strong. I get the firmest mattress each brand sells and it has had to be replaced. I really hope they would stop selling these inexpensive to make over priced mattresses and say they are the best well no they are not. I pray that someone somewhere will make something that I can sleep on because I am getting very sick from not being able to sleep from the pain. If anyone knows a queen size or king size bed that can help me please email me at trixster67@live.com

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/house/1542674-what-best-mattress-buy-heavy-person-4.html#ixzz3QtRzv4UY

One must admit it is endless hours of amusement peering into that zoo over there, I mean what is this thing exactly? A man, a woman, a he-she, something else? Not in any reference books that I can find.

Josiah Burks

https://www.facebook.com/burksjosiah?fref=browse_search

Same pic. Different HT user.

https://hashtalk.org/user/cryptomademan
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 08:26:30 PM

Jonah Dorman (General Manager) - not sure, but there is another GM listed on the website now.

Jonah is still there, Dan Kelley is still there but "silent" - theres a rumor that he will take over Paybase soon when Josh decides to "take" a holiday...... (Take in this case means forced)

I thought Dan Kelley left also? He definitely scrubbed his LinkedIn of any association with GAW.

Updating original list from 10BTCaDay from several hundred pages back.

Homero Josh Garza - Cult leader - CEO Gawminers
Jessica Garza - Josh's wife - Worked as a customer service agent for gawminers
Carlos Garza - Josh's Brother - He is somehow affiliated with gawminers.
Dan Pease - General Manager - Gawminers
Scott Fargo - Head of Mining News at CryptoCoinsNews - Paid by Gawminers to post shill articles to help trick individuals
Rami Abramov - Chief Marketing Officer - Gawminers GONE?
Bill St. Dennis - Role is unknown - Gawminers
Christian Gogol - Marketing and PR - Gawminers
Luke Rusten - Role is unknown - Gawminers
Tim Davis - Volder - Owner of hashprofit/hashtalk forum -  Has been strangely heavily invested in Gawminers since the beginning, knew inside information and profited.
Reesie Garza (Amaris) - Customer Support Rep - Gawminers

What other changes are there? I guess I should add the new attorneys.

Allow me to update this for you as I have more reliable sources for my information...

Homero Josh Garza - Cult leader - CEO Gawminers Rumor from an insider is that he's actually left the country but is still acting CEO (for now)
Jessica Garza - Josh's wife - Worked as a customer service agent for gawminers GONE Seems to have been distanced from the company, no longer actively involved
Carlos Garza - Josh's Brother - He is somehow affiliated with gawminers.Rumored to be in rehab??
Dan Pease - CFO - Gawminers
Dan Kelley - COO/President - BTC Corp?? NOT GONE, is an independent contractor apparently
Scott Fargo - Head of Mining News at CryptoCoinsNews - Paid by Gawminers to post shill articles to help trick individuals No longer seems to be drinking or pouring the koolaide, but possibly still affiliated
Rami Abramov - Chief Marketing Officer - Gawminers NOT GONE
Bill St. Dennis - Corporate IT? - GawminersGONE
Christian Gogol - Marketing and PR - GawminersGONE
Luke Rusten - Customer Service Manager - Gawminers
Tim Davis - Volder - Owner of hashprofit/hashtalk forum -  Has been strangely heavily invested in Gawminers since the beginning, knew inside information and profited.GONE
Reesie Garza (Amaris) - Customer Support Rep - GawminersGONE

Oh and here's a good time killer... https://www.google.com/search?q=josg21

What info says he's out of the country? I've heard about it just a few minutes ago, but nothing of substance.
CaptainTE

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 08:27:20 PM

Hey y'all, I need some advice, I am trying to file a credit card chargeback billing dispute for purchasing hashlets back in September.  I am required to write a document detailing why I am disputing the charge.  What are people saying.  I am attaching some screenshots and archived internet files of their hashlets claims and some of the Paycoin stuff but didn't know what else to do.

Here are the archived files:
http://web.archive.org/web/20141030211928/http://www.gawminers.com/pages/hashlet

http://hub.gawminers.com/category/announcement/project-prime-announcement/

Anything else I should include and what are people saying?

Thank you in advance for the help!

Just say you didn't get what you paid for. It was supposed to last forever and be "never obsolete" but they shut it down.

Thanks for the tip!  I'll put that in there and post my full write up once I'm done so anyone else can use it for a credit card chargeback Smiley  Any other tips or links?
systematicdeception

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 08:30:59 PM

What info says he's out of the country? I've heard about it just a few minutes ago, but nothing of substance.

I also just heard about it. From what I can tell, very few people know about it. But someone who knows apparently thought it was worth sharing.

Pages: « 1 ... 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 [1011] 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: