Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:36:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 [964] 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376997 times)
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 05:09:37 AM

Its not the SEC that will bring him down but the NY AG he has his eyes set on a bigger job and is hammering crypto to get attention.He has closed 80 scams sites and says he is investigating the same again

coinmaster222

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 05:11:33 AM

Wonder why he has his house on the market,is it to get his funds offshore out of harms way

bmgbmg

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 05:12:45 AM

They're renters of the house, look it up.  Just like there's no ferarris, no millions of dollars, it's all smoke and mirrors like all ponzi schemes.

Wonder why he has his house on the market,is it to get his funds offshore out of harms way
coinmaster222

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 05:14:25 AM

bye the way mike we should start a fund to get yous on your feet again

coinmaster222

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 05:19:18 AM

just been looking there paycoin is an llc owned by paybase llc so its not the peoples money after all its his

kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 05:19:50 AM

no more always profitable it seems ;p

coinmaster222

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 05:27:51 AM

no i bought some stuff with my credit card now asking for a charge back

DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 05:46:55 AM

mmmm i am confussed about something, why are you still waiting for a response. Hell gaw contacted me asap without me even contacting them anymore. Granted this came after credit card company did a charge back on them for almost $5,000. I file the chargeback as i almost reached the 6 months my credit union gives for charge backs. I sent them all emails and call logs where i try to call and all calls under 2 minutes lol as noone ever answered. Once charge back is fully resolved and if bank oks it i will post email gaw sent me lol.
They should definitely ok it. How do you even send call logs? Just curious Cheesy

i call from my work phone set up as call center inbound / outbound calling. So system records all calls incoming and outgoing for security purposes. In this case was for something else ofcourse lol

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
coinmaster222

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 05:51:18 AM

Think if everyone who bought stuff on on cc asked for a chargeback it might make him do something

subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 06:04:45 AM

http://blog.paybase.com/coin-fire-allegations-about-paybase-are-false/

Coin Fire Allegations About PayBase Are False
Bloomfield, CT –A recent and unsubstantiated article posted by the online, digital publication, Coin fire, which serves the cryptocurrency category, alleges that:
Coin Fire was able to “…obtain more than 1,000 pages of an investigation file from a confirmed [Securities Exchange] Commission employee that also has a bombshell draft of a potential enforcement litigation action against [Paybase]” The article further claims that these alleged materials “are the raw investigation notes being used to decide whether an enforcement action against the company will take place.”

PayBase has investigated these spurious allegations and confirmed that they are false.

“We were stunned by the allegations which served to negatively impact our business in this exciting and evolving financial category,” said Josh Garza, CEO of GAW. “However, we appreciate the outpouring of support by a community that is behind what we are doing as pioneers in the cryptocurrency market; in short, they simply didn’t believe it.”

PayBase is in the process of reviewing its options at this time including what, if any, legal action may be appropriate in response to the Coin Fire article.

Now all we need is an official Coinfire announcement calling the Paybase announcement false and we're all set!
who cares anymore? until i see some proof, its just bs. what else is there i can hate on tonight???

CoinFire

Activity: 322

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 06:05:13 AM

Bloomfield, CT –A recent and unsubstantiated article posted by the online, digital publication, Coin fire, which serves the cryptocurrency category, alleges that:
Coin Fire was able to “…obtain more than 1,000 pages of an investigation file from a confirmed [Securities Exchange] Commission employee that also has a bombshell draft of a potential enforcement litigation action against [Paybase]” The article further claims that these alleged materials “are the raw investigation notes being used to decide whether an enforcement action against the company will take place.”

PayBase has investigated these spurious allegations and confirmed that they are false.

“We were stunned by the allegations which served to negatively impact our business in this exciting and evolving financial category,” said Josh Garza, CEO of GAW. “However, we appreciate the outpouring of support by a community that is behind what we are doing as pioneers in the cryptocurrency market; in short, they simply didn’t believe it.”

PayBase is in the process of reviewing its options at this time including what, if any, legal action may be appropriate in response to the Coin Fire article.

Now all we need is an official Coinfire announcement calling the Paybase announcement false and we're all set!

I'm so glad he was able to get "confirmation".

At least it was a measured response and he spelled the name correctly this time.

CloakT

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 06:06:45 AM

lol his whole blog post might as well of just said "nuh ugh"
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 06:07:03 AM

At least it was a measured response and he spelled the name correctly this time.
from the sounds of this, i thought you guys had kissed and made up.
https://hashtalk.org/topic/30624/status-of-paybase/174

coinmaster222

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 06:08:40 AM

once he is hit with all the cc chargebacks he will be looking for a job at coinfire

CoinFire

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 06:11:19 AM

Nope. We don't have any horse in this race though. We aren't out to destroy them. We just report the news, the reality of the situation is the news has been overwhelmingly negative for them.

Josh claims he has 100% proof that our claims are not true. How is lawyers allow him to keep posting things and further smearing us, I am unsure.

We just report the facts. We aren't out to destroy anyone, we aren't out to destroy any currency, we aren't out to hurt investors. We just report the news, plain and simple.

CoinFire

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 06:11:53 AM

once he is hit with all the cc chargebacks he will be looking for a job at coinfire

I'm not sure he can spell well enough for that Wink

truckinusa

Activity: 534

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 06:14:16 AM

Who is going to show their cards first?

Nope. We don't have any horse in this race though. We aren't out to destroy them. We just report the news, the reality of the situation is the news has been overwhelmingly negative for them.

Josh claims he has 100% proof that our claims are not true. How is lawyers allow him to keep posting things and further smearing us, I am unsure.

We just report the facts. We aren't out to destroy anyone, we aren't out to destroy any currency, we aren't out to hurt investors. We just report the news, plain and simple.

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
CoinFire

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 06:19:33 AM

Our attorneys have advised us to not comment at this time. We will continue to report the news including the release of any further information as we can.

coinmaster222

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 06:30:39 AM

all the xpy he has surely worth enough to buy a spell check program.I cant imagine what will happen if he delays the buyback god he would get lynched.
oh and a piece of news for your paper/blog www,crypto-hash.com is just the new site of Hashprofits tell your readers to steer clear

CoinFire

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 06:33:50 AM

all the xpy he has surely worth enough to buy a spell check program.I cant imagine what will happen if he delays the buyback god he would get lynched.
oh and a piece of news for your paper/blog www,crypto-hash.com is just the new site of Hashprofits tell your readers to steer clear

Thanks for the info. I passed it along to Leo and hope he can track down some info over the weekend and give you a hat tip Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 [964] 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: