Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:15:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 [1012] 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376897 times)
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 08:39:05 PM

Man, a guy can't take a day trip to Montreal without the internet all over his ass.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
systematicdeception

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 08:39:47 PM

What info says he's out of the country? I've heard about it just a few minutes ago, but nothing of substance.

Just gotta know where to look and who to ask Smiley

I also just heard about it. From what I can tell, very few people know about it. But someone who knows apparently thought it was worth sharing.

Anyone else notice this? Look at his post times on Hashtalk...

No more midnight posts in US timezones... Now its all midnight posts in EU zones.

His normal posting time is evening and late night. He just made a post, it's like 2000 hours GMT.

He almost never posts during the normal work day.

Reference: https://hashtalk.org/user/gawceo

Honeycutt22

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 08:40:17 PM

Man, a guy can't take a day trip to Montreal without the internet all over his ass.

Not a suspected scammer... No.. It's definitely suspect behavior given the circumstances.. Granted it hasn't been validated etc.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 08:40:40 PM

Homero's number one nuthugger:

https://hashtalk.org/user/trixster67

08-24-2013, 05:11 PM    

trixster67
1 posts, read 897 times

I am obese man that is disabled and spend most my time in bed. I have spent thousands of dollars on the top of the line beds from sealy, beautyrest etc and not one mattress sold today can last more than a few months for me. I am about 450lbs and foam, latex, spring, air will not last, they all are not made strong. I get the firmest mattress each brand sells and it has had to be replaced. I really hope they would stop selling these inexpensive to make over priced mattresses and say they are the best well no they are not. I pray that someone somewhere will make something that I can sleep on because I am getting very sick from not being able to sleep from the pain. If anyone knows a queen size or king size bed that can help me please email me at trixster67@live.com

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/house/1542674-what-best-mattress-buy-heavy-person-4.html#ixzz3QtRzv4UY

One must admit it is endless hours of amusement peering into that zoo over there, I mean what is this thing exactly? A man, a woman, a he-she, something else? Not in any reference books that I can find.

Luckily whatever this Lex creature is was just banned. I was up half the night last night worrying about the hard fork in the human genome that might occur if these two were to hook up and produce offspring. *Shudder*

P.S: How exactly does one get a haircut like Lex has? Do you sit down in the Barber's chair and say" Hey Boss, tighten up the sides and scraggle the top out so I look like a fucking idiot"? And the other: " Can you make me look like I just escaped from the mental institution?"  Huh

That is actor Keith Allan from Z Nation.

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=keith+allan+z+nation&oq=&gs_l=#imgdii=_
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 08:45:12 PM

Many of the simpletons from HT use pics of themselves from other social media. Right click on their pic in HT and click "Search Google for this image" if you are using Chrome.
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 08:48:40 PM

What info says he's out of the country? I've heard about it just a few minutes ago, but nothing of substance.

I also just heard about it. From what I can tell, very few people know about it. But someone who knows apparently thought it was worth sharing.
My information shows he does not have a passport, but that info is about 1.5 months old so things could have recently changed.

Scott-
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 08:51:05 PM

LOL!? So this guy chooses as an avatar some random actor who looks like an effing IDIOT? Even worse than actually looking like an idiot IMO. Always a slight possibility that this actually is said actor.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
systematicdeception

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 08:55:16 PM

My information shows he does not have a passport, but that info is about 1.5 months old so things could have recently changed.

Scott-

A motivated person can get a passport in as little as 2 weeks....

I imagine an impending SEC investigation has the power to motivate someone.

Coinstreet

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 08:56:06 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48H34ukFe8g  Grin
dave01

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 08:59:11 PM

Scott-

A motivated person can get a passport in as little as 2 weeks....

I imagine an impending SEC investigation has the power to motivate someone.
Is that true or systematic deception?
strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 09:01:31 PM

There, a perfect match  Grin

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
GhostPlayer
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 09:31:28 PM

I think this is it fellas... the Titanic didnt sink this fast.
DaveWave

Activity: 806

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 09:33:48 PM

For everybody thinking that they should hold on cos they lost too much already.

The alternative view is you could sell today and buy twice as much next week.

I'm going to post this every week it holds true.

Just saying Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 09:45:08 PM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/31229 (tldr: please do stuff for us)
GAWCEO
Admin
Industry Innovator

Between the lines

If you read between the lines of everything you will see one message. I firmly believe we need spread out paycoin services to as many companies as possible, so no one company can heavily influence paycoin.

I know of dozens of new companies that are being built to offer a resource for paybase, in fact we are helping many with the resources they need to start.

Yes, you heard that right, we are providing resources to companies that plan to compete with paybase.

Why? Because the price of PayCoin needs to be driven by the community and competition.

Do we have some awesome things planned? Yes
Do we need many companies doing the same thing? Yes

https://hashtalk.org/topic/31229/between-the-lines/49 (tldr: Paycoin 2.0 is coming)
Man o man, in the old days, I would have just spilled the plan to you right here. The trlls would activate, and the race would be on between us building it first vs the trlls ruining it first Smiley

All I can say today, is the paycoin upgrades we are building will freeze everyone.

Between all the new resources coming for paycoin, and Paycoin 2.0, people with have to decide themselves if they want to wait.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/31229/between-the-lines/51 (tldr: fuck SEC)
Some companies already had the necessary licenses and some are in parts of the world where the laws are different.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/31229/between-the-lines/61 (tldr: LOL)
Yes, but I do not want to hype it.
We did not have enough time to plan out paycoin, we rushed it, no doubt. So we have some good lessons we learned from that, and time.

Basically Mr. Garza is back to being his old loudmouth self. I wonder what his lawyers think about that.
systematicdeception

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 09:45:39 PM

Hey here's a thought....

GAW started off selling hardware in the good ole days when there was high demand and high profit margin...

Then hardware sales started to slide and profit margins narrowed significantly...

GAW decides to enter fractional reserve (before that was even a well-known term) in order to "solve the problem of rapidly declining prospects of ROI" (translation: to keep the profit margins high)

Then as the fractional reserve (Hashlet) operation starts to flip upside down as it inevitably would (characteristic of a ponzi scheme), Josh needed another quick exit...

Enter Paycoin.

Now I honestly believe that Paycoin was probably always on the road map for GAW, but I have a feeling it was significantly rushed merely due to the rapidly collapsing ZenCloud ponzi. They needed an exit, a way to offload all of that hash power liability before the collapse and Hashpoints were the only solution. Josh knew that his only surefire way to offload that liability was by offering something at ~$4 and promising it would soon be valued at $20... Why else do you think they started offering a form of Paycoin before it even existed, hell before it was even called Paycoin? It was one knee-jerk, emotional response after another. All decisions clearly fueled by desperation to prevent the collapse and subsequent discovery of the lack of fractional reserver operation.

Who wouldn't jump ship for that? It was really smart actually, but so are most other well thought out schemes.

All of that said, even in the total failure of Paycoin, Josh accomplished his goal... The collapse of ZenCloud was overshadowed by the rapid rise and fall of Paycoin which can only be blamed on "unpredictable market conditions" and "trolls, fudsters, and no-name news organizations". Simple art of distraction.

My prediction? He will try to offer some sort of Paycoin 2.0 to offload all the bad publicity of his Paycoin failure.. How do I know this? See pattern above. Mark my words, he'll either disappear into the night leaving the country on a plane or try to push some new scheme to his faithful followers. Or both? Smiley

I rest my case.

Garza Says:
Yes, but I do not want to hype it.
We did not have enough time to plan out paycoin, we rushed it, no doubt. So we have some good lessons we learned from that, and time.

SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 09:46:52 PM

Jonah Dorman (General Manager) - not sure, but there is another GM listed on the website now.

Jonah is still there, Dan Kelley is still there but "silent" - theres a rumor that he will take over Paybase soon when Josh decides to "take" a holiday...... (Take in this case means forced)

I thought Dan Kelley left also? He definitely scrubbed his LinkedIn of any association with GAW.

Updating original list from 10BTCaDay from several hundred pages back.

Homero Josh Garza - Cult leader - CEO Gawminers
Jessica Garza - Josh's wife - Worked as a customer service agent for gawminers
Carlos Garza - Josh's Brother - He is somehow affiliated with gawminers.
Eric Capuano - Information Security Officer Gawminers - Previous owner of zencloud?GONE
Amber Messer - Eric's Wife - Works as a customer service agent for gawminersGONE
Joe Mordica - CTO GawminersGONE
Dan Pease - General Manager - Gawminers
Evan Lucas - Lead software Engineer - Gawminers - Zencloud
Ryan Mottley - Software Developer - Gawminers - Zencloud
Amanda Veilleux-Meara - Call Center Manager - Gawminers
Stuart Fraser - Partner at Cantor Fitzgerald LP - Josh's Piggy Bank
Alan Harmon - Purchasing Manager - Gawminers
Scott Fargo - Head of Mining News at CryptoCoinsNews - Paid by Gawminers to post shill articles to help trick individuals
Rami Abramov - Chief Marketing Officer - Gawminers GONE?
Bill St. Dennis - Role is unknown - Gawminers
Christian Gogol - Marketing and PR - Gawminers
Luke Rusten - Role is unknown - Gawminers
Jonah Dorman - New General Manager? - Gawminers
Tim Davis - Volder - Owner of hashprofit/hashtalk forum -  Has been strangely heavily invested in Gawminers since the beginning, knew inside information and profited.
Reesie Garza (Amaris) - Customer Support Rep - Gawminers

What other changes are there? I guess I should add the new attorneys.

Allow me to update this for you as I have more reliable sources for my information...

Homero Josh Garza - Cult leader - CEO Gawminers Rumor from an insider is that he's actually left the country but is still acting CEO (for now)
Jessica Garza - Josh's wife - Worked as a customer service agent for gawminers GONE Seems to have been distanced from the company, no longer actively involved
Carlos Garza - Josh's Brother - He is somehow affiliated with gawminers.Rumored to be in rehab??
Eric Capuano - Information Security Officer Gawminers - Previous owner of zencloud?GONE
Amber Messer - Eric's Wife - Works as a customer service agent for gawminersGONE
Dan Pease - CFO - Gawminers
Dan Kelley - COO/President - BTC Corp?? NOT GONE, is an independent contractor apparently
Scott Fargo - Head of Mining News at CryptoCoinsNews - Paid by Gawminers to post shill articles to help trick individuals No longer seems to be drinking or pouring the koolaide, but possibly still affiliated
Rami Abramov - Chief Marketing Officer - Gawminers NOT GONE
Bill St. Dennis - Corporate IT? - GawminersGONE
Christian Gogol - Marketing and PR - GawminersGONE
Luke Rusten - Customer Service Manager - Gawminers
Tim Davis - Volder - Owner of hashprofit/hashtalk forum -  Has been strangely heavily invested in Gawminers since the beginning, knew inside information and profited.GONE
Reesie Garza (Amaris) - Customer Support Rep - GawminersGONE

Oh and here's a good time killer... https://www.google.com/search?q=josg21

Rumor is that  Dan Kelley will be new CEO of Paybase. Not sure if Garza would continue to be the CEO of GAW
Dan Kelley - COO/President - BTC Corp?? NOT GONE, is an independent contractor apparently
SDRebel

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 09:47:58 PM

Hey here's a thought....

GAW started off selling hardware in the good ole days when there was high demand and high profit margin...

Then hardware sales started to slide and profit margins narrowed significantly...

GAW decides to enter fractional reserve (before that was even a well-known term) in order to "solve the problem of rapidly declining prospects of ROI" (translation: to keep the profit margins high)

Then as the fractional reserve (Hashlet) operation starts to flip upside down as it inevitably would (characteristic of a ponzi scheme), Josh needed another quick exit...

Enter Paycoin.

Now I honestly believe that Paycoin was probably always on the road map for GAW, but I have a feeling it was significantly rushed merely due to the rapidly collapsing ZenCloud ponzi. They needed an exit, a way to offload all of that hash power liability before the collapse and Hashpoints were the only solution. Josh knew that his only surefire way to offload that liability was by offering something at ~$4 and promising it would soon be valued at $20... Why else do you think they started offering a form of Paycoin before it even existed, hell before it was even called Paycoin? It was one knee-jerk, emotional response after another. All decisions clearly fueled by desperation to prevent the collapse and subsequent discovery of the lack of fractional reserver operation.

Who wouldn't jump ship for that? It was really smart actually, but so are most other well thought out schemes.

All of that said, even in the total failure of Paycoin, Josh accomplished his goal... The collapse of ZenCloud was overshadowed by the rapid rise and fall of Paycoin which can only be blamed on "unpredictable market conditions" and "trolls, fudsters, and no-name news organizations". Simple art of distraction.

My prediction? He will try to offer some sort of Paycoin 2.0 to offload all the bad publicity of his Paycoin failure.. How do I know this? See pattern above. Mark my words, he'll either disappear into the night leaving the country on a plane or try to push some new scheme to his faithful followers. Or both? Smiley

I rest my case.

hhmmm, if you had said that a week ago I would give you more credit, but that's from a tad earlier...maybe you heard it first Wink
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 09:52:03 PM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/31223/inflation-question/100

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
CoinFire

Activity: 322

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2015, 09:59:53 PM

Jonah Dorman (General Manager) - not sure, but there is another GM listed on the website now.

Jonah is still there, Dan Kelley is still there but "silent" - theres a rumor that he will take over Paybase soon when Josh decides to "take" a holiday...... (Take in this case means forced)

I thought Dan Kelley left also? He definitely scrubbed his LinkedIn of any association with GAW.

Scott Fargo - Head of Mining News at CryptoCoinsNews - Paid by Gawminers to post shill articles to help trick individuals
Tim Davis - Volder - Owner of hashprofit/hashtalk forum -  Has been strangely heavily invested in Gawminers since the beginning, knew inside information and profited.

Allow me to update this for you as I have more reliable sources for my information...

Homero Josh Garza - Cult leader - CEO Gawminers Rumor from an insider is that he's actually left the country but is still acting CEO (for now)
Jessica Garza - Josh's wife - Worked as a customer service agent for gawminers GONE Seems to have been distanced from the company, no longer actively involved
Carlos Garza - Josh's Brother - He is somehow affiliated with gawminers.Rumored to be in rehab??
Scott Fargo - Head of Mining News at CryptoCoinsNews - Paid by Gawminers to post shill articles to help trick individuals No longer seems to be drinking or pouring the koolaide, but possibly still affiliated
Tim Davis - Volder - Owner of hashprofit/hashtalk forum -  Has been strangely heavily invested in Gawminers since the beginning, knew inside information and profited.GONE

Rumor is that  Dan Kelley will be new CEO of Paybase. Not sure if Garza would continue to be the CEO of GAW

We've been working on our second and third confirmation of the Dan Kelley CEO role rumor this afternoon but as of yet we don't have enough solid confirmations from vetted sources to say that with any certainty.

SDRebel

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 10:04:20 PM

We've been working on our second and third confirmation of the Dan Kelley CEO role rumor this afternoon but as of yet we don't have enough solid confirmations from vetted sources to say that with any certainty.

thanks, keep us updated Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 [1012] 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: