Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2024, 11:14:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 [965] 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 ... 2459 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3377683 times)
ZiG

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 06:39:57 AM

once he is hit with all the cc chargebacks he will be looking for a job at coinfire

I'm not sure he can spell well enough for that Wink
all the xpy he has surely worth enough to buy a spell check program.I cant imagine what will happen if he delays the buyback god he would get lynched.
oh and a piece of news for your paper/blog www,crypto-hash.com is just the new site of Hashprofits tell your readers to steer clear

Crypto-hash.com ...About us : ...Cyprus Head Office ...that says ENOUGH ... Roll Eyes

ZiG
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:00:39 AM

once he is hit with all the cc chargebacks he will be looking for a job at coinfire

I'm not sure he can spell well enough for that Wink
all the xpy he has surely worth enough to buy a spell check program.I cant imagine what will happen if he delays the buyback god he would get lynched.
oh and a piece of news for your paper/blog www,crypto-hash.com is just the new site of Hashprofits tell your readers to steer clear

Thanks for the info. I passed it along to Leo and hope he can track down some info over the weekend and give you a hat tip Wink
I did some coding for them on Hashprofits last summer when I believed it was a legit site,about mid December they asked me again to some coding on there new site but I refused because I was starting a new project of my own and I also was wary of them just a gut feeling nothing else.So when I did no work for them they just stole Zeushash website instead and tweaked it as there own.

drasted

Activity: 240

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:01:20 AM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30694/coin-fire-allegations-about-paybase-are-false/19
GAWCEO GAWCEO
Admin
Industry Innovator

@IIcoins said:

@GAWCEO more details please perhaps some solid proof and not just your words

We would not have waited weeks to respond if we did not have the proof we needed. Making a false statement on behalf of a government agency is a big deal.

"We would not have waited weeks to respond if we didn't have the proof... oh you wanted to see the proof... i, uh, how about you just take my word"
truckinusa

Activity: 534

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:08:57 AM

http://blog.paybase.com/coin-fire-allegations-about-paybase-are-false/

Coin Fire Allegations About PayBase Are False
Bloomfield, CT –A recent and unsubstantiated article posted by the online, digital publication, Coin fire, which serves the cryptocurrency category, alleges that:
Coin Fire was able to “…obtain more than 1,000 pages of an investigation file from a confirmed [Securities Exchange] Commission employee that also has a bombshell draft of a potential enforcement litigation action against [Paybase]” The article further claims that these alleged materials “are the raw investigation notes being used to decide whether an enforcement action against the company will take place.”

PayBase has investigated these spurious allegations and confirmed that they are false.

“We were stunned by the allegations which served to negatively impact our business in this exciting and evolving financial category,” said Josh Garza, CEO of GAW. “However, we appreciate the outpouring of support by a community that is behind what we are doing as pioneers in the cryptocurrency market; in short, they simply didn’t believe it.”

PayBase is in the process of reviewing its options at this time including what, if any, legal action may be appropriate in response to the Coin Fire article.
Who is going to show their cards first?

Now all we need is an official Coinfire announcement calling the Paybase announcement false and we're all set!

I'm so glad he was able to get "confirmation".

At least it was a measured response and he spelled the name correctly this time.
from the sounds of this, i thought you guys had kissed and made up.
https://hashtalk.org/topic/30624/status-of-paybase/174

Nope. We don't have any horse in this race though. We aren't out to destroy them. We just report the news, the reality of the situation is the news has been overwhelmingly negative for them.

Josh claims he has 100% proof that our claims are not true. How is lawyers allow him to keep posting things and further smearing us, I am unsure.

We just report the facts. We aren't out to destroy anyone, we aren't out to destroy any currency, we aren't out to hurt investors. We just report the news, plain and simple.

Our attorneys have advised us to not comment at this time. We will continue to report the news including the release of any further information as we can.

I guess my question would be, and this is coming from a person that believes everything you have written, what laws and/or regulations has Josh Garza/GAW broken and when and who is going to prosecute them for this?  You say this is on the SEC's radar.  Why are they not expediting doing something about this before all the money is gone?

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
coinmaster222

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:12:41 AM

why is he is moving addresses to a new state or as they say "doing a runner"

dave01

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:12:56 AM

Bloomfield, CT –A recent and unsubstantiated article posted by the online, digital publication, Coin fire, which serves the cryptocurrency category, alleges that:
Coin Fire was able to “…obtain more than 1,000 pages of an investigation file from a confirmed [Securities Exchange] Commission employee that also has a bombshell draft of a potential enforcement litigation action against [Paybase]” The article further claims that these alleged materials “are the raw investigation notes being used to decide whether an enforcement action against the company will take place.”

PayBase has investigated these spurious allegations and confirmed that they are false.

“We were stunned by the allegations which served to negatively impact our business in this exciting and evolving financial category,” said Josh Garza, CEO of GAW. “However, we appreciate the outpouring of support by a community that is behind what we are doing as pioneers in the cryptocurrency market; in short, they simply didn’t believe it.”

PayBase is in the process of reviewing its options at this time including what, if any, legal action may be appropriate in response to the Coin Fire article.

Now all we need is an official Coinfire announcement calling the Paybase announcement false and we're all set!

At least it was a measured response and he spelled the name correctly this time.

Nope. We don't have any horse in this race though. We aren't out to destroy them. We just report the news, the reality of the situation is the news has been overwhelmingly negative for them.

Josh claims he has 100% proof that our claims are not true. How is lawyers allow him to keep posting things and further smearing us, I am unsure.

We just report the facts. We aren't out to destroy anyone, we aren't out to destroy any currency, we aren't out to hurt investors. We just report the news, plain and simple.

I dont like this forest   ii'ts    it's   dark and creepy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etx-nDCZzLo

How'dee sheriff
CoinFire

Activity: 322

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 07:14:40 AM

Our attorneys have advised us to not comment at this time. We will continue to report the news including the release of any further information as we can.

I guess my question would be, and this is coming from a person that believes everything you have written, what laws and/or regulations has Josh Garza/GAW broken and when and who is going to prosecute them for this?  You say this is on the SEC's radar.  Why are they not expediting doing something about this before all the money is gone?

I can't speak to the speed of an investigation regarding GAW outside of the facts presented thus far.

If you are concerned I'd suggest you call the SEC and explain the situation and your concerns.

As far what laws or regulations they may have broken we simply point to our previous reporting regarding things such as PayBase and MSB licenses. We can't comment any further than that at this time.

truckinusa

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:17:21 AM

I can't speak to the speed of an investigation regarding GAW outside of the facts presented thus far.

If you are concerned I'd suggest you call the SEC and explain the situation and your concerns.

As far what laws or regulations they may have broken we simply point to our previous reporting regarding things such as PayBase and MSB licenses. We can't comment any further than that at this time.

I did think the argument was a bit weak on the MSB.  I looked up the list of companies in my state and only one crypto company shows up on the list for Oklahoma.  http://coinx.com  I had never heard of them, but Cryptsy, Bittrex, Kraken, etc are nowhere on that list in Oklahoma.  I am not familiar with the MSB regulations so I don't even know what this means.

▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
CoinFire

Activity: 322

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 07:21:45 AM

I did think the argument was a bit weak on the MSB.  I looked up the list of companies in my state and only one crypto company shows up on the list for Oklahoma.  http://coinx.com  I had never heard of them, but Cryptsy, Bittrex, Kraken, etc are nowhere on that list in Oklahoma.  I am not familiar with the MSB regulations so I don't even know what this means.

The facts are the facts in that situation as well. Look at Coinbase. 75 million dollars in the latest round and they only got MSB licenses in a handful of states.

Yet, somehow Garza got all 50 states in like two weeks?

We have thus far reported on the license status of Coinbase and PayBase. Cryptsy, Bittrex, Kraken and others we will be looking at in the near future. Those pieces take a significant level of time to investigate because the companies might be using a DBA or other name to operate, then we have to call every single state and territory and get confirmation.

We plan on looking closer at others in the future for sure.

Navigating the MSB laws is no easy task and since we aren't attorneys we can't attest to the other exchanges. That said, in many states you need to purchase a bond for 30 thousand or more dollars.

dave01

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:25:15 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnXAl1ntt_4
coinmaster222

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:27:44 AM

I cannot understand why any crypto currency company would register there HQ in the US the worst place possible on earth.No company in the UK has been shut down and the Isle of Man is a crypto haven.Just dont get involved with the US dollar and you can virtually do what you like.I live in Europe now and have my own small exchange on cryptonext and nobody bothers me one bit

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 07:55:34 AM

For me the whole PayCoin thing boils down to promising the world and putting themselves in a position where it's impossible for them to make good on their promises.

Josh has got to be the worst businessman ever, I don't see how he can possibly pay for all the litigation and legal costs, chargebacks, all his staff, body guards and then all the development and advertising on top of it all.

The heart of Cryptocurrency really costs very little, if he had that some millions of dollars of funding behind him in the first place then why even collect a giant ICO for it? He could have made the same thing for like 5k and then let the market sort out a price, and then introduce a floor price.

Why aren't the SEC kicking down the doors of the Bitshares guys? Because they built it over time from nothing and their markets are backed by collateral.
truckinusa

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 08:23:38 AM

The facts are the facts in that situation as well. Look at Coinbase. 75 million dollars in the latest round and they only got MSB licenses in a handful of states.

Yet, somehow Garza got all 50 states in like two weeks?

We have thus far reported on the license status of Coinbase and PayBase. Cryptsy, Bittrex, Kraken and others we will be looking at in the near future. Those pieces take a significant level of time to investigate because the companies might be using a DBA or other name to operate, then we have to call every single state and territory and get confirmation.

We plan on looking closer at others in the future for sure.

Navigating the MSB laws is no easy task and since we aren't attorneys we can't attest to the other exchanges. That said, in many states you need to purchase a bond for 30 thousand or more dollars.

There are is a fairly short list of familiar names here in Oklahoma and since I live here I thought it was the only thing that was relevant for me.  Paybase is definitely not on there.

▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 08:28:08 AM

-- BitDontCallMeNaziJane

You noticed that too huh

Bet bitjane has German ancestry or is German and is offended -  That is what happens when your country starts wars and loses,  You cant tell anyone what to say or how  even if it offends her personally in the free world. But what can you expect from stuck up woman who thinks they have an opinion that is always right.  

Also regarding the charge back on the useless hashlets - I am pretty sure josh will close your account on you if you did that.  Just like he banned that dude for quitting team gayforpaycoin.

Also LOL https://hashtalk.org/topic/30694/coin-fire-allegations-about-paybase-are-false

These muppets have no clue do they.  Hahahaha either they secretly are shitting themselves and dont know when to get out.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
roselee
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 08:35:47 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2015, 10:05:57 AM by roselee

i am not invested in paycoin or so but i follow this now for a while and wonder did they now start buyback for 20 dollar for each paycoin or not ?
isnt 1.2.15 the date?

xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 08:50:29 AM

i am not invested in playcoin or so but i follow this now for a while and wonder did they now start buyback for 20 dollar for each playcoin or not ?
isnt 1.2.15 the date?

Um, yeah, it's the middle of the night. You're jumping the gun a bit, lol.
coinmaster222

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:03:48 AM

well its after breakfast time here going on lunch

WayForward

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:21:26 AM

Wow I have never seen a bunch of clueless idiots than these guys posting in this thread

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30694/coin-fire-allegations-about-paybase-are-false/3

They are seriously fucked in the head if they are believing Josh's lies, again with ZERO proof to back up his claims...and of course when asked he replies back with stupid double speak and never actually answering.

The simple fact is, Josh hasn't proved anything to anyone about ANY CLAIM, he hasn't even dis proven any claim either,  All he has said is basically what any 10 year old would say when they have chocolate all over their face when asked "Who ate all the chocolate ?"

Josh would say "not me" and that's it.

See

Seriously have you ever met a more scamming lying prick than Homero Josh Garza ?  I feel sorry for the people left on hashtalk that buy into his bullshit.  But no I don't as they are clearly retards.

jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2015, 09:36:27 AM

Wow I have never seen a bunch of clueless idiots than these guys posting in this thread

https://hashtalk.org/topic/30694/coin-fire-allegations-about-paybase-are-false/3

They are seriously fucked in the head if they are believing Josh's lies, again with ZERO proof to back up his claims...and of course when asked he replies back with stupid double speak and never actually answering.

The simple fact is, Josh hasn't proved anything to anyone about ANY CLAIM, he hasn't even dis proven any claim either,  All he has said is basically what any 10 year old would say when they have chocolate all over their face when asked "Who ate all the chocolate ?"

Josh would say "not me" and that's it.

See

Seriously have you ever met a more scamming lying prick than Homero Josh Garza ?  I feel sorry for the people left on hashtalk that buy into his bullshit.  But no I don't as they are clearly retards.

I lol'd

This is what happens when you are making your company insolvent to get out of the scam.  Then run away with your private farm paid by the people...

So besides zincsave, paycoingateway, and now GoURL = how many is too many ?

are gaw going to actually offer anything besides payment options ?  so much for the bullshit 400k customers, amazon etc. 

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
dave01

View Profile
February 01, 2015, 09:52:46 AM

i am not invested in playcoin or so but i follow this now for a while and wonder did they now start buyback for 20 dollar for each playcoin or not ?
isnt 1.2.15 the date?

no no no
its pay coin
  you see
Pages: « 1 ... 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 [965] 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 ... 2459 »
  Print  

Jump to: