Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:19:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 [1596] 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376885 times)
rawbot

Activity: 458
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:43:11 PM

snip

That was before Paybase launched. Well before there was any talk of the Honors Program.

No shit Sherlock? The "Honors Program" was the rebranding of the $20 floor/ Buyback Program. Same sack of shit with a different label on it, and Homero knew with 100% certainty that there was no possible way to make it work and went ahead with "plans" for it anyway, so that he could get stupid fuckers like you to buy more of his worthless shitcoins. Give it up already. Your hero is a fucking fraudster, and you are his fucking bitch.

You are the only one of us who thinks Garza is a hero of mine. Repeating it many times won't make it true.

(And then you say I have a problem with the truth.)

We all think you are a Garza dick sucker Ikeboy.  It's just that so many people have you on ignore that they don't even see your posts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paulh691

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:45:32 PM

good news for those who bought hashlets and cashtakers with credit cards Smiley

> I just called my CC co to check on this. I haven't filed a claim yet but when I mentioned GAW they said, oh OK time limit will not apply due to investigation and that they are
> already processing over 1500 chargeback requests for GAW.
> since no product was actually "delivered" virtually all can be refunded
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:47:54 PM

thats cool  Grin

time to revive this good oldie pic
ladrx

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:49:15 PM

Last 24 hours volume on mineral.com = .067 BTC = $14.90

"World's fastest growing Bitcoin exchange"

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:49:32 PM

Yip one of them are mine.I believe the amount of chargebacks could cost him his ability to have a Visa/mastercard  account

rawbot

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:49:42 PM

These code boxes are really starting to piss me off!  I mean how are we supposed to read all this shit when we have to keep scrolling right for half a mile??  Why does it not have a "Word Wrap" function?

The example below is almost unreadable.

Code:
can we clear that up?

also, solved the forum issue, write up coming

On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 6:36 PM Matthew Eden <mk@btc.com> wrote:

I am sure the negative press (or lack thereof since there is no place for the negative press to be displayed) is in some small way responsible for XPY price drop.

Bottom line here is that alt-coins aren't exactly like stocks.  If public opinion held that kind of sway, the value of this coin would have diminished a lot more than it has already.  In fact, the only way to drop a coins' price on an exchange like Cryptsy is to perform large volume sells of the coin.  This creates the downward pressure being seen on the XPY market right now.  Since we've had over 150K XPY leave our hot wallets for the exchanges since yesterday, I would say the majority of the issue is attributed to that fact.

There's quite a bit of information about this on other forums.  It would seem people mistakenly believe it's GAW performing these XPY dumps (as it is coming from our hot wallets).

Matthew K. Eden
    GAW Miners LLC
    C: (512) 718-6128

On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 5:17 PM, Daniel Kelley <dan@kelleymgtgroup.com> wrote:

Actually, the negative press is killing the coin. Making it available online is creating a mass exodus and driving the price to the bottom (.65 cents)

Dan

Daniel J. Kelley

Kelley Management Group, Inc.

dan@kelleymgtgroup.com

413-279-1930

Sent: Sunday, March 8, 2015 5:55 PM
        To: Josh Garza
        Cc: Matthew Eden; David McLain; Daniel Kelley
        Subject: Re: HashTalk

FYI The drop in the price of XPY was due to, and directly correlated with, the ZenCloud and PayBase wallets coming back online.   Users withdraw tons of XPY and sent them to exchanges.   

On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 4:40 PM, Josh Garza <joshatgaw@gmail.com> wrote:

This makes more sense. But, no doubt, the termination of a major system within the company is something I should be made aware of.

I also think the closure of a major system, that can be directly tied to the decrease in paycoins value could be problematic.

Dave, as I evaluate options, are there specific reasons you feel the forum could be an issue for us?

On Sun, Mar 8, 2015, 4:28 PM Jonah Dorman <jonah@geniusesatwork.com> wrote:

Allow me to clear up everything while we all wait for Dave to respond. 

There is an email from Dave to Josh on February 23 in which Dave states: "It may be advisable to "turn off" Hashtalk.org for awhile (i.e. a few months) until we resolve the SEC inquiry - statements made on their by you Josh could potentially work against us in the future”

There is an email chain titled: "Re: Google Apps Vault - Setup instructions for geniusesatwork.com” in which, on March 2nd, the SEC subpoena and the forum ownership are discussed.  Josh and Dan K go over the details of how the Forum is tied to the SEC subpoena and the forum is not owned by the company.  There should be Zero confusion on this topic.  I have copied the text of this email chain below.

The following events occurred yesterday:

There is a document signed by the President and Chairman of the Paycoin foundation Adam Matlack stating factually that they do not own hashtalk.org.  Please see attached.   

In light of this statement Mr Kelley, who is the director of all things SEC, stated over the phone that the forum should be shut down until this is sorted out.

There was a phone update from Adam in which he stated that a verbal agreement was made at an unknown date between someone at the foundation (the secretary) and someone at GAW offering the forum to the foundation.

In light of this update the foundation was contacted for instructions regarding hash talk.  At which point the statements in Matts email were made: "Yesterday the Paycoin Foundation indicated under no uncertain terms that they did not want/need the Hashtalk forum, and that they had no intentions of paying for it.  Their decision was that if Hashtalk belonged to them, then it should stay down.  They even requested that the domain not be forwarded over to the new PaycoinTalk forum.  When I got off the hangouts conference with Team Paycoin last night (after working to bring Zencloud and Paybase back online for my entire Saturday), they weren't even certain about having a landing page for Hashtalk referencing PaycoinTalk (something to do with potential legal implications).  They were however very concerned about the community not receiving any communication regarding the site being taken down.  Only one thing was clear, that if they owned the site it should not be brought back online.”

As of now, neither the foundation nor the company can answer the last question from the email chain below: Did they [the foundation] own the forum [hashtalk.org] before the SEC subpoena arrived [on February 6]?

Legally the paycoin foundation owns hashtalk.org and requested it be shutdown indefinitely. 

We, Matt and I are now receiving emails asking us to take actions against the foundations wishes which puts both of us in a legal quandary.

--------------------------

Text below from "Re: Google Apps Vault - Setup instructions for geniusesatwork.com”

Jonah: Do we or do we not have a current legal obligation to maintain retain records?

Dan: This is clearly spelled out in the Subpoena and by communication from our lawyers which we published out to all employees. Yes we do have a legal obligation to maintain records.

Josh: We are all aware

Jonah: There have been several reports of user accounts being deleted/wiped from nodebb.  This would go against the data retention policy.   Also, all posts and chats on that forum are subject to the same retention rules.

Josh: The company does not own the forum.  Dave please run the forum by Juan

Jonah: Under what context does the company not won the forum?  If this is true the company does not need to pay the hosting bill for the forum and can use that cash somewhere else.

Dave: who owns the forum?

Jonah: Agreed, who owns the forum?   They owe us $1645 USD for the March hosting bill.  The forum also has a copyright for GAW Miners LLC at the bottom.

Josh: Paycoin foundation.  I will talk to Dan about the bill.  You do not need to worry about it.

Jonah: Did they own the forum before the SEC subpoena arrived?

On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 3:29 PM, Josh Garza <joshatgaw@gmail.com> wrote:

I am confused too. I have reached out to you a few times, to try and clear this up, without response.

Perhaps you can first explained why you decided to take down hashtalk to begin with? Then why you took it down without notifying the members, the call center, or I? I was told by the nodebb that you contacted them and asked them to take it offline. Is that correct?

Regarding the paycoin foundation, I have a completely different story. Emails from Adam that state the opposite, as well as the original agreement that said they did own it. I am working to figure how this happened on their end.

I wrote that tweet so we did not look like even bigger asshats. As the site went down with no warning.

Dave, I would love to hear you chime in here. Specifically to what Jonah is saying. Whether you feel that if the owners are not taking ownership, whether that would be a legal decision or joint management one.

Finally, I am not clear how the subpenia plays in to this. It would help me if someone could explain.

Thank you

On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 3:18 PM Jonah Dorman <jonah@geniusesatwork.com> wrote:

I'm so completely baffled right now.  Beyond confused about what is going on.

I was on the call with the owners of the forum.

"Yesterday the Paycoin Foundation indicated under no uncertain terms that they did not want/need the Hashtalk forum, and that they had no intentions of paying for it.  Their decision was that if Hashtalk belonged to them, then it should stay down.  They even requested that the domain not be forwarded over to the new PaycoinTalk forum.  When I got off the hangouts conference with Team Paycoin last night (after working to bring Zencloud and Paybase back online for my entire Saturday), they weren't even certain about having a landing page for Hashtalk referencing PaycoinTalk (something to do with potential legal implications).  They were however very concerned about the community not receiving any communication regarding the site being taken down.  Only one thing was clear, that if they owned the site it should not be brought back online."

I read your twitter status last night: http://puu.sh/grOIQ/14811586be.png

Myself and Dan Kelley have separately requested that Matt take no actions against what the forum owners have requested unless that direction comes from legal.  Since at this point the forum owners are declining ownership at the same time as taking ownership this again falls under the purview of a legal not technical or management decision.   

Depending on the final result of all of this mess and miscommunication, which I have no doubt will be worked out, either the foundations wishes will be honored or the forum will fall under the scope of the SEC subpoena.

On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 2:23 PM, Josh Garza <joshatgaw@gmail.com> wrote:

Matt, I have already started what the decision is. The forum needs to be brought back up until a proper plan is place. I can not be responsible for the company if the things I am asking for are not happening.

On the Adam note, I am still trying to get to the bottom of what's going on. I am getting very mixed messages.

On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 2:19 PM Matthew Eden <mk@btc.com> wrote:

Insubordinate would be less than accurate, as I'm receiving conflicting directives from everyone involved (A.K.A. The people in charge).  And I'm not sure if you noticed, but I wasn't included on any of the threads that were copied in your message.

Yesterday the Paycoin Foundation indicated under no uncertain terms that they did not want/need the Hashtalk forum, and that they had no intentions of paying for it.  Their decision was that if Hashtalk belonged to them, then it should stay down.  They even requested that the domain not be forwarded over to the new PaycoinTalk forum.  When I got off the hangouts conference with Team Paycoin last night (after working to bring Zencloud and Paybase back online for my entire Saturday), they weren't even certain about having a landing page for Hashtalk referencing PaycoinTalk (something to do with potential legal implications).  They were however very concerned about the community not receiving any communication regarding the site being taken down.  Only one thing was clear, that if they owned the site it should not be brought back online.

Do we own Hashtalk?  Are we going to continue paying for the operation of Hashtalk?  Should Hashtalk be online or offline right now?  These are questions that need to be decided by the people I've included on this message.  $As technically any of you could request that the the forum be taken down, or be brought back online at any time.

If you're requesting my opinion... (And yes, I'm aware nobody copied here really cares about my opinion!  :D)   I don't believe we should be laying off staff while continuing to pay for infrastructure that it isn't generating revenue.

Until a consensus is reached on this topic (and preferably one that includes a directive from Legal), I will be spending Sunday with my family.

Most sincerely,

Matthew K. Eden

GAW Miners LLC

C: (512) 718-6128

Inline image 2

On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 9:41 AM, Josh Garza <joshatgaw@gmail.com> wrote:

Matt, this is about to become an insubordination issue. I have asked for this to be put back up yesterday afternoon and it still has not happened. It needs to be immediately restored.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
                                    Date: Sun, Mar 8, 2015, 12:47 AM
                                    Subject: Re: HashTalk
                                    To: Jonah Dorman <jonah.dorman@gmail.com>, Daniel Kelley <dan@kelleymgtgroup.com>
                                    Cc: Josh Garza <joshatgaw@gmail.com>, Dave McLain <dmclain@dhmlegalservices.com>, Adam Matlack <adam@teampaycoin.com>

It seems we are all on different pages.

I have asked that hashtalk be brought back up. Why is it still down?

On Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 10:45 PM Jonah Dorman <jonah.dorman@gmail.com> wrote:

We, Matt and I, have worked with Adam and followed the foundations requests.
                                        Jonah Dorman

727-386-6825

It’s for the Children

Foster, Adopt or Donate Today

On Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 8:35 PM, Daniel Kelley <dan@kelleymgtgroup.com> wrote:
                                        > I assume this means Jonah should work with Adam to transfer whatever
                                        > information needs to be transferred?
                                        >
                                        >
                                        >
                                        > Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone
                                        >
                                        >
                                        > -------- Original message --------
                                        > From: Josh Garza <joshatgaw@gmail.com>
                                        > Date: 03/07/2015 8:31 PM (GMT-05:00)
                                        > To: Daniel Kelley <dan@kelleymgtgroup.com>
                                        > Cc: Dave McLain <dmclain@dhmlegalservices.com>, Jonah Dorman
                                        > <jonah.dorman@gmail.com>, Adam Matlack <adam@teampaycoin.com>
                                        > Subject: Re: HashTalk
                                        >
                                        > It's ok, it was just a miscommunication between different people. The right
                                        > information had not made it to Adam. They do in fact own it, and need
                                        > whatever info to turn back on.
                                        >
                                        > Adam is copied here
                                        > On Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 8:21 PM Daniel Kelley <dan@kelleymgtgroup.com> wrote:
                                        >>
                                        >> We don't own it, Team XPY doesn't and someone is running it and not doing
                                        >> us any favors.  What should we do?
                                        >>
                                        >>
                                        >>
                                        >> Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone
                                        >>
                                        >>
                                        >> -------- Original message --------
                                        >> From: Josh Garza <joshatgaw@gmail.com>
                                        >> Date: 03/07/2015 8:10 PM (GMT-05:00)
                                        >> To: Daniel Kelley <dan@kelleymgtgroup.com>, Josh Garza
                                        >> <joshatgaw@gmail.com>
                                        >> Cc: Dave McLain <dmclain@dhmlegalservices.com>, Jonah Dorman
                                        >> <jonah.dorman@gmail.com>
                                        >> Subject: Re: HashTalk
                                        >>
                                        >> I did not authorize this decision. Immediately bring it back online.
                                        >> On Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 8:09 PM Daniel Kelley <dan@kelleymgtgroup.com>
                                        >> wrote:
                                        >>>
                                        >>> FYI. we shut it down today. Team XPY sent notification they do not own
                                        >>> it. We assume that means we own it.
                                        >>>
                                        >>> Until this gets figured out we took it offline
                                        >>>
                                        >>>
                                        >>>
                                        >>> Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

“The information contained in this email message may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient any use, distribution, disclosure or copying of this information is prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please tell us by return email and destroy this communication and any attachments from your system.”

“The information contained in this email message may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient any use, distribution, disclosure or copying of this information is prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please tell us by return email and destroy this communication and any attachments from your system.”

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 05:50:10 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 03:54:39 AM by suchmoon

In case you haven't seen it:

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:50:48 PM

> I just called my CC co to check on this. I haven't filed a claim yet but when I mentioned GAW they said, oh OK time limit will not apply due to investigation and that they are

1500!  I'm guessing this may be for one bank/credit card?! Sounds like they had cash flow issues, this may very well be the last blow to the LLC.

Is he saying there was 0 ZenCloud mining going on?
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:51:22 PM

Ahh.... you don't get credit for that one... Mineral has been broke for a while now... not sure how it has any 24hr stats at this point.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 05:53:28 PM

These code boxes are really starting to piss me off!  I mean how are we supposed to read all this shit when we have to keep scrolling right for half a mile??  Why does it not have a "Word Wrap" function?

The boxes are ok-ish since they keep the thread from blowing up. You can either copy the contents somewhere else to read it, or click the "Quote" button and read it in the text editor window. Not ideal but works.
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 05:56:28 PM

There is a guide on how to properly start a chargeback for Hashlets at https://forum.gethashing.com/t/gaw-legal-credit-and-consumer-protection-rights-thread/2878

Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:56:50 PM

1500!  I'm guessing this may be for one bank/credit card?! Sounds like they had cash flow issues, this may very well be the last blow to the LLC.

Even if you say each charge back was for $60, that comes out to $60 + $10fee x 1500 =  $100k on just one card processor... (in the space of a week or two)... pretty sure that he's done with credit card processing in all forms at this point. Not to mention that the business name is probably now flagged so any bank transfers or transactions will get extra fraud scrutiny alerts on them.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 05:59:56 PM

Even if you say each charge back was for $60, that comes out to $60 + $10fee x 1500 =  $100k on just one card processor... (in the space of a week or two)... pretty sure that he's done with credit card processing in all forms at this point. Not to mention that the business name is probably now flagged so any bank transfers or transactions will get extra fraud scrutiny alerts on them.

He was probably blacklisted long ago - the Stripe account for Gyft back in January was under xmk3's name I think. Not GAW's or Josh's. There must be a reason for that.
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:01:51 PM

Another big mystery for me was how much money was actually lost when re-sellers were accidentally selling 25 mh hashlets for the price of 1 mh. Anyone dig up anything on that?
rawbot

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:02:16 PM

And as an FYI Scott is doing an article for me on Litecoin. Might as well throw this out there so the trolls can berate me for standing up for a nice guy now instead of later Wink.

You are standing up for all the wrong people in this clusterfuck Andrew.  Makes you appear naive.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:02:35 PM

That's the same cash flow issue that this company has had from day 1. Cash flows in, doesn't flow out.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:05:51 PM

And as an FYI Scott is doing an article for me on Litecoin. Might as well throw this out there so the trolls can berate me for standing up for a nice guy now instead of later Wink.

You are standing up for all the wrong people in this clusterfuck Andrew.  Makes you appear naive.

Everything that I have seen about Scott Fargo is that he is nothing but a naive dude who seems to want to smooze with leaders in the crypto world. He went too fucking far by getting shitstain to approve his articles before publishing them. He damaged his reputation in the crypto world because of his association with Ganza.

Hopefully he learned a valuable lesson.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:06:26 PM

Mineral was the fastest growing Bitcoin exchange before it even launched  Cheesy

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:06:30 PM

That's the same cash flow issue that this company has had from day 1. Cash flows in, doesn't flow out.

The Hotel California of the cryptoworld.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:07:09 PM

Mineral was the fastest growing Bitcoin exchange before it even launched  Cheesy

Josh Speak. Mouth opens before brain is in gear.

Pages: « 1 ... 1546 1547 1548 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 [1596] 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: