Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:38:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 [1626] 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376913 times)
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:51:39 AM

Other than gocoin, he doesn't even appear to be trying to partner with anyone else. There's no ignored emails sent to amazon, target, shopify, paypal, tesla, etc.

That's even more premeditated. There's no to corporate@amazon.com please take my shitcoin, I already said you would.

And where's bitjane? Did he have sexual relations with her too?

WOW! Ignorant beyond belief. Get a life!

Can I just check, going by the username, and the fair and justified offence that appears to be taken from the last line of the comment you responded to, that this is bitJane?

BitJane, just to be clear, is a woman who acted as a paid paycoin shill for months, then some day woke up to the reality of the fraud and thought that posting something like "oops, sorry" on her blog would be enough to spare her from the consequences of her wrongdoing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:59:14 AM

Other than gocoin, he doesn't even appear to be trying to partner with anyone else. There's no ignored emails sent to amazon, target, shopify, paypal, tesla, etc.

That's even more premeditated. There's no to corporate@amazon.com please take my shitcoin, I already said you would.

Can I just check, going by the username, and the fair and justified offence that appears to be taken from the last line of the comment you responded to, that this is bitJane?

BitJane, just to be clear, is a woman who acted as a paid paycoin shill for months, then some day woke up to the reality of the fraud and thought that posting something like "oops, sorry" on her blog would be enough to spare her from the consequences of her wrongdoing.

Latest from her Twitter account and she just doesn't get it. Raffles off 'dirty' money for charity. Ummm if it is dirty destroy BitJane.

Interview here: https://letstalkbitcoin.com/blog/post/the-bitcoin-game-15-fun-interviews-at-the-texas-bitcoin-conference-kickoff-party I have not listened yet so this should be fun.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:00:43 PM

Homero trying to con bitmain:

In the end he was forced to buy 2000 units why? Because he wanted bitmain to publicize his order.

Homero orders a small amount of machines and negotiates a whole lot more then starts to plead with bitmain to public state he bought 5 or 6 PH of machines. Bitmain refuses, saying, we can't publicly declare this unless it is true, that is you make payment and we deliver it then we can publicly declare this. Homero is nagging him that 'the money is en-route' state for me publicly I have bought this from you and on and on. In one instance he sends the money confirms it to bitmain, pleads for him to say he has bought the hashing power, reverses the wire where again bitmain refuses to make this state.  So in the end in order to get bitmain to make a statement, homero actually has to buy the goods and physically take possession of them before any statement is made.  What he tried to do was buy a few, negotiate more, based on that have bitmain declare he has bought x hashing power, there after without question the Homero would have cancelled the balance order.

So far everything Homero does and has done is a reaction to the public, the outcry for proof of mining, forced him to buy a few, attempt to get bitmain declare he has x hashing power base don a small order + negotiating more, that fails so to fulfill the public outcry and in order to get bitmain to make the statement, he ends up having to actually buy it all. Clearly he never really wanted them didn't need them because bullshit was working, but when pushed by the public bought 'some' to make it look like he as mining, then  when negotiating i.e. pretending he was more/all, bitmain refuses to confirm publicly based on negotiations, so a at the end of the day he is forced to buy it all.

Actually the entire operation from start to finish is based on what was analyzed here, and on reddit and elsewhere, every time, someone here analyzed their TOS, pointed out a problem, they made a note of the thread and comments, and quickly changed it, likewise with the coin itself, all problems and all analysis here on this thread was monitored daily by them, and everything modified to address it on their end once revealed here. Everything.

This was the MO from day one, bullshit our way through and if push comes to shove quickly remedy it by actually doing what we are bullshitting about. That he why he specifically targetd naive noobs with zero experience in crypto as his marks. Too bad everyone here and everywhere else with some experience caught and exposed this sack of shit for what he is.

Code:
Hi josh,

We do not release any customer's information or transaction record to anyone other than to the transacting customer by default.  

Just like any businesses in USA, we need a waiver from you that we can release 5PH or 6PH purchase to the general public by how you want us to say it.  We need the waiver of liability from you or the contract I sent to you.

The latest contract has the paragraph for us to release the statement as part of the sales agreement.  you can strike the message and hand write into, what you want us to post it or we can post it the way it is in the sales agreement.

We are eager to post confirmation for you, but we have to take care of ourself, too.

Also, If I'm misunderstanding what you want me to do, please clarify.  (Confirm the 5PH order is placed/negotiated at the moment, or purchase is completed or paid for)  When it is paid, we consider it is completed.

As you can see, we listed 2 URLs, one from your forum and the other from the bitcointalk you specified and we already created BITMAIN account on your forum to honor your request as soon as you requested, but we just need confirmation and waiver from your side for us to do so.

YOSHI

On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 9:18 AM, Josh Garza <josh@btc.com> wrote:

What waiver?
    On Oct 25, 2014 11:06 AM, "Yoshi Goto" <yoshi@bitmaintech.com> wrote:

Hi Josh,

We have no problem confirming the completing order. (If already paid for), then we have confidence that it will be shipped, and we can post confirmation that 5PH or 6PH was purchased.  

Are you asking me to confirm that the order was placed/negociated or the order was completed (meaning paid for)?

either way, please give us the release consent/waiver to do so. (to cover Bitmain's officers, board members, employees, agent and associated members from liability related to posting the comments to confirm the order was requested or order paid.

YOSHI

On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 8:57 AM, Josh Garza <josh@btc.com> wrote:

It seems to elude you that all I am/was asking for was confirmation we placed the order. Placing the order and completing it are not the same thing.

I will get a confirmation number when accounting gets in.
            On Oct 25, 2014 10:51 AM, "Yoshi Goto" <yoshi@bitmaintech.com> wrote:

Josh,

What Im trying to confirm is you stated you sent the payment in and we are not seeing it yet.  If you could help us see it it would help, but our company can not make statement based on the speculation.

So, let me confirm, just to complete the 1.25m portion of the order?

Thank you

On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 8:42 AM, Josh Garza <josh@btc.com> wrote:

Hi Yoshi,

You got my correspondence and I got yours. I appreciate your perspective, but my board and I have our own, which I outline for you in my previous email.

Since neither of us are changing positions, it looks like we should just focus on completing the order. The order. Thanks
                    On Oct 25, 2014 10:34 AM, "Yoshi Goto" <yoshi@bitmaintech.com> wrote:

Hi josh,

May be I missed the point?

On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 8:33 AM, Josh Garza <josh@btc.com> wrote:

I stated my position in my last email.
                            On Oct 24, 2014 6:06 PM, "Yoshi Goto" <yoshi@bitmaintech.com> wrote:

HI Josh,

If you are looking for the long term, lets make it work.

On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 3:45 PM, Josh Garza <josh@btc.com> wrote:

Understood
                                    On Oct 24, 2014 5:31 PM, "Yoshi Goto" <yoshi@bitmaintech.com> wrote:

Hi Josh,

I can write about what happen in the first dealing from your side and how we feel about it, but that's not going to be productive to both of us.  Lets put this part of the dealing behind us and move forward.  

Your primary goal is to acquire reliable hardware your customers can trust as lowest as possible as fast as possible with the reliable supply chain with a short notice.  Our goal is to fullfill customers need as fast as we could upon confirming the payment.

We as the hardware manufacture, we can cater your need in timely manner and we will do our best to exceed your expectation.

We are catering your request as we can and accepting your modifications as we possibly could, however, the payment did not show up in Hong Kong by the end of October 24th business day and it is still not showing up.  We haven't receive the contract nor the copy of wire receipt.  We generally do not publicly announce our out put capacity and it was not in the original agreement, but we are willing to do so for this order. (We do not use BFL Marketing Model)

We do business in the long term.  One thing we want to make it clear is payment must be in first before we allocate large production quantity with the special version.  You will receive the priority in processing, however, the payment has to meet the deadline to keep the on-time schedule. (To cater the special order item, we do everything we can to speed things up and there is no other manufacture that can meet this demand at the moment or even by end of this year)

I don't know how to stress this to you, just like SP and Bitfury, we do ship on time upon payment, but we can't do anything without the payment being confirmed specially in public.  Bitmain sales term is very clear and there is no refund specially if the batch was a custom made version.

At this moment, we can post a note for 2PH.  or we can wait for another 5-6 hours and see if the wire shows up for saturday's business day.

P.S for this first deal, we gave you the hardware at our cost and for immediate shipping to show you our capacity and how we do business with private sale's side.  Bitmain's major target is the Chinese Domestic Market and this size order is nothing new for us to handle when it comes to the capacity wise. (You are the special customer in the private client's side)  You can google but you will not find any complaints from private sales customers that the order was delayed, because we fullfill these order ahead of schedule most of the time.

Yoshi

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 5:34 PM, Josh Garza <josh@btc.com> wrote:

Yoshi, I get it, but it goes both ways. I get that you guys were upset
                                            that we almost canceled the order, but you guys also refused to give
                                            us our payment back. This is also not appropriate, so it goes both
                                            ways.

We need to both agree if the goal here is this order, or a long
                                            partnership. If its this order, enough said.

But if its a partnership, then there is more here.

I appreciate all you guys are doing, but lets be honest here (we both
                                            run business) you are doing it to capture more business in the future.

Assuming that your goal, it does not make me feel good that the
                                            expectation is I absorb a million dollar plus risk, with the promise
                                            that you will be shipping us hardware (which you did, but its still a
                                            risk). And you guys can not take a risk to write a simple note
                                            confirming our order that is already partially paid for. Seems like a
                                            very one sided partnership, and that wont work in the long run.

In the US, we have a saying "dont throw the baby out with the bath
                                            water" and thats whats happening here.

To leave a sour taste in my mouth for refusing to write a simple note
                                            (that you could have easily deleted in a future), does not make me
                                            feel great about the future. It's small potatoes with the business we
                                            can do as time goes on.

The way this note was handled will make me I need to continue looking
                                            for where our long term business ends up. I hope that changes.

Josh

On 10/23/14, Yoshi Goto <yoshi@bitmaintech.com> wrote:
                                            > Hi Josh,
                                            >
                                            > Hope you understand, we ship products upon payment but the last wire
                                            > reversal attempt made it very uncomfortable for us to take any action until
                                            > the funds truly clear the international transit.  The process involved not
                                            > only us but the bank, too.  Normally any attempt to reverse the wire will
                                            > cause the future ban on customers but we did not do that for you guys.  We
                                            > already shifted the production cycle to cater your special versions but the
                                            > confirmation wise, we can't really state anything clear in PH power wise
                                            > without the payment.
                                            >
                                            > We can however, post that we are "confirming the order" to have the wire
                                            > shows up and settle.  If it went out yesterday business day, it may show up
                                            > in the next several hours once the new business day open. (If it was 1.6
                                            > million, then that will cover 5PH, if you submitted additional 750,000 that
                                            > will do for sure 6PH.
                                            >
                                            > sorry for the delay, I just landed in new york from Israel.
                                            >
                                            > On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 7:39 AM, Josh Garza <josh@btc.com> wrote:
                                            >
                                            >> How about just keeping it simple.
                                            >>
                                            >> "Bitmain is confirming that GAW miners last order was for over 6ph"
                                            >>
                                            >> Simple, easy and accurate.
                                            >>
                                            >> For a partnership to work, just has to go both ways. We sent you guys
                                            >> over
                                            >> a million dollars for product that had not been shipped yet. And we just
                                            >> sent even more. So we are showing our trust in you guys with our cash.
                                            >>
                                            >> And it's taken almost a week to get one sentence of confirmation. Hoping
                                            >> you can take care of this asap. :)
                                            >>
                                            >>
                                            >> On Thursday, October 23, 2014, Yoshi Goto <yoshi@bitmaintech.com> wrote:
                                            >>
                                            >>> Does this work for you?
                                            >>>
                                            >>> **********************
                                            >>> please wait for a moment, we are counting the total army of ants
                                            >>> marching
                                            >>> your way
                                            >>>
                                            >>> Confirming the validity of the comment request from GAW Management, it
                                            >>> took a bit longer due to the time difference (day&night) and the
                                            >>> weekend.
                                            >>>
                                            >>>
                                            >>> Thank you
                                            >>>
                                            >>> YOSHI
                                            >>>
                                            >>>
                                            >>> On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 9:30 PM, Yoshi Goto <yoshi@bitmaintech.com>
                                            >>> wrote:
                                            >>>
                                            >>>> how about, us coming online, and say, please wait for a moment, we are
                                            >>>> counting the total army of ants marching your way. or something like
                                            >>>> that?
                                            >>>>  2PH for sure already by the end of the month shipping. (Not counting
                                            >>>> your
                                            >>>> existing S2 and S3)
                                            >>>>
                                            >>>> We may also be able to, mention that the Bitmain side try to confirm
                                            >>>> the
                                            >>>> validity of the comment request from GAW Management and due to the time
                                            >>>> difference (day&night) and the weekend, it took a bit longer.
                                            >>>>
                                            >>>> What do you think?
                                            >>>>
                                            >>>>
                                            >>>>
                                            >>>> On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 9:17 PM, Josh Garza <josh@btc.com> wrote:
                                            >>>>
                                            >>>>> Yes, we will do that chunk soon. So maybe say close to 7 ph
                                            >>>>>
                                            >>>>> Please do that asap. I did not realize you guys would not do it until
                                            >>>>> the wire went out. So I look like a fool now.
                                            >>>>>
                                            >>>>> On Wednesday, October 22, 2014, Yoshi Goto <yoshi@bitmaintech.com>
                                            >>>>> wrote:
                                            >>>>>
                                            >>>>>> Hi Josh,
                                            >>>>>>
                                            >>>>>> Thank you for the update.  We are not seeing the pending incoming
                                            >>>>>> yet,
                                            >>>>>> but Im sure it will show up soon. If you could send the contract and
                                            >>>>>> wire
                                            >>>>>> receipt, it will help a lot!!
                                            >>>>>>
                                            >>>>>> If you selected for the optional 750,000 option, do you want us to
                                            >>>>>> say
                                            >>>>>> over 6PH? + another chunk you already have from S3 and S2? May push
                                            >>>>>> close
                                            >>>>>> to 7PH or just a little shy of 7PH may be.
                                            >>>>>>
                                            >>>>>> YOSHI
                                            >>>>>>
                                            >>>>>> On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 9:05 PM, Josh Garza <josh@btc.com> wrote:
                                            >>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>> wire is out, pls make update
                                            >>>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>> *Josh Garza*
                                            >>>>>>> *CEO- *GAW Corp
                                            >>>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>> On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 9:21 PM, Yoshi Goto <yoshi@bitmaintech.com>
                                            >>>>>>> wrote:
                                            >>>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>>> Hi Josh,
                                            >>>>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>>> Please let us know the status.  We are ready to make the
                                            >>>>>>>> announcement as requested.
                                            >>>>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>>> YOSHI
                                            >>>>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>> “The information contained in this email message may be
                                            >>>>>>> confidential.
                                            >>>>>>> If you are not the intended recipient any use, distribution,
                                            >>>>>>> disclosure or
                                            >>>>>>> copying of this information is prohibited. If you receive this email
                                            >>>>>>> in
                                            >>>>>>> error, please tell us by return email and destroy this communication
                                            >>>>>>> and
                                            >>>>>>> any attachments from your system.”
                                            >>>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>
                                            >>>>>
                                            >>>>> --
                                            >>>>> Sent from Gmail Mobile
                                            >>>>>
                                            >>>>> “The information contained in this email message may be confidential.
                                            >>>>> If you are not the intended recipient any use, distribution, disclosure
                                            >>>>> or
                                            >>>>> copying of this information is prohibited. If you receive this email
                                            >>>>> in
                                            >>>>> error, please tell us by return email and destroy this communication
                                            >>>>> and
                                            >>>>> any attachments from your system.”
                                            >>>>>
                                            >>>>
                                            >>>>
                                            >>>
                                            >>
                                            >> --
                                            >> Sent from Gmail Mobile
                                            >>
                                            >> “The information contained in this email message may be confidential. If
                                            >> you are not the intended recipient any use, distribution, disclosure or
                                            >> copying of this information is prohibited. If you receive this email in
                                            >> error, please tell us by return email and destroy this communication and
                                            >> any attachments from your system.”
                                            >>
                                            >

--

*Josh Garza*
                                            *CEO- *GAW Corp

--

“The information contained in this email message may be confidential. If
                                            you are not the intended recipient any use, distribution, disclosure or
                                            copying of this information is prohibited. If you receive this email in
                                            error, please tell us by return email and destroy this communication and
                                            any attachments from your system.”

“The information contained in this email message may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient any use, distribution, disclosure or copying of this information is prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please tell us by return email and destroy this communication and any attachments from your system.”

“The information contained in this email message may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient any use, distribution, disclosure or copying of this information is prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please tell us by return email and destroy this communication and any attachments from your system.”

naturelle

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:01:07 PM

Time to report bitpop for money laundering - https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/bitpop/

By the way nice song mate! - http://www.bitpop.org/dance-each-time-my-coins-go-up/

Lyrics:

Dance…
    I’m gonna dance…

Bits…
    Go on, bits…

Dance each time my coins go up.
    I’m gonna dance each time my coins go up.

Dance ’til my knee wears down.
    Dance ’til my back wears down.
    Dance until my hip wears down.

Roll Eyes
skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 12:06:43 PM

Latest from her Twitter account and she just doesn't get it. Raffles off 'dirty' money for charity. Ummm if it is dirty destroy BitJane.

Interview here: https://letstalkbitcoin.com/blog/post/the-bitcoin-game-15-fun-interviews-at-the-texas-bitcoin-conference-kickoff-party I have not listened yet so this should be fun.

She was taken in just as much as plenty of other people were.  Then she woke up and realised.  Then  she set about righting things as best as she could.  The same as plenty of other former koolaid drinkers have done.

In fairness, her raffling off her account was a good move.  It's a free market and if the faithful still want to believe in gonzo or any of the ex-employee led "paycoin" groups, that's up to them.  No sympathy for them, given all the information needed to see how big a scam this whole business has been from the start is freely available.

bitJane made as dignified an exit as she could imo.

Though I will agree the #dirtymoney tweet was daft.  That's not the sort of thing a charity wants or needs to hear.

coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:10:11 PM

In the end he was forced to buy 2000 units why? Because he wanted bitmain to publicize his order.

Homero orders a small amount of machines and negotiates a whole lot more then starts to plead with bitmain to public state he bought 5 or 6 PH of machines. Bitmain refuses, saying, we can't publicly declare this unless it is true, that is you make payment and we deliver it then we can publicly declare this. Homero is nagging him that 'the money is en-route' state for me publicly I have bought this from you and on and on. In one instance he sends the money confirms it to bitmain, pleads for him to say he has bought the hashing power, reverses the wire where again bitmain refuses to make this state.  So in the end in order to get bitmain to make a statement, homero actually has to buy the goods and physically take possession of them before any statement is made.  What he tried to do was buy a few, negotiate more, based on that have bitmain declare he has bought x hashing power, there after without question the Homero would have cancelled the balance order.

So far everything Homero does and has done is a reaction to the public, the outcry for proof of mining, forced him to buy a few, attempt to get bitmain declare he has x hashing power base don a small order + negotiating more, that fails so to fulfill the public outcry and in order to get bitmain to make the statement, he ends up having to actually buy it all. Clearly he never really wanted them didn't need them because bullshit was working, but when pushed by the public bought 'some' to make it look like he as mining, then  when negotiating i.e. pretending he was more/all, bitmain refuses to confirm publicly based on negotiations, so a at the end of the day he is forced to buy it all.

Actually the entire operation from start to finish is based on what was analyzed here, and on reddit and elsewhere, every time, someone here analyzed their TOS, pointed out a problem, they made a note of the thread and comments, and quickly changed it, likewise with the coin itself, all problems and all analysis here on this thread was monitored daily by them, and everything modified to address it on their end once revealed here. Everything.

This was the MO from day one, bullshit our way through and if push comes to shove quickly remedy it by actually doing what we are bullshitting about. That he why he specifically targetd naive noobs with zero experience in crypto as his marks. Too bad everyone here and everywhere else with some experience caught and exposed this sack of shit for what he is.

Code:
Hi josh,

We do not release any customer's information or transaction record to anyone other than to the transacting customer by default.  

Just like any businesses in USA, we need a waiver from you that we can release 5PH or 6PH purchase to the general public by how you want us to say it.  We need the waiver of liability from you or the contract I sent to you.

The latest contract has the paragraph for us to release the statement as part of the sales agreement.  you can strike the message and hand write into, what you want us to post it or we can post it the way it is in the sales agreement.

We are eager to post confirmation for you, but we have to take care of ourself, too.

Also, If I'm misunderstanding what you want me to do, please clarify.  (Confirm the 5PH order is placed/negotiated at the moment, or purchase is completed or paid for)  When it is paid, we consider it is completed.

As you can see, we listed 2 URLs, one from your forum and the other from the bitcointalk you specified and we already created BITMAIN account on your forum to honor your request as soon as you requested, but we just need confirmation and waiver from your side for us to do so.

YOSHI

What waiver?

Hi Josh,

We have no problem confirming the completing order. (If already paid for), then we have confidence that it will be shipped, and we can post confirmation that 5PH or 6PH was purchased.  

Are you asking me to confirm that the order was placed/negociated or the order was completed (meaning paid for)?

either way, please give us the release consent/waiver to do so. (to cover Bitmain's officers, board members, employees, agent and associated members from liability related to posting the comments to confirm the order was requested or order paid.

YOSHI

It seems to elude you that all I am/was asking for was confirmation we placed the order. Placing the order and completing it are not the same thing.

Josh,

What Im trying to confirm is you stated you sent the payment in and we are not seeing it yet.  If you could help us see it it would help, but our company can not make statement based on the speculation.

Thank you

Hi Yoshi,

You got my correspondence and I got yours. I appreciate your perspective, but my board and I have our own, which I outline for you in my previous email.

Since neither of us are changing positions, it looks like we should just focus on completing the order. The order. Thanks

Hi josh,

HI Josh,

Understood

Hi Josh,

I can write about what happen in the first dealing from your side and how we feel about it, but that's not going to be productive to both of us.  Lets put this part of the dealing behind us and move forward.  

Your primary goal is to acquire reliable hardware your customers can trust as lowest as possible as fast as possible with the reliable supply chain with a short notice.  Our goal is to fullfill customers need as fast as we could upon confirming the payment.

We as the hardware manufacture, we can cater your need in timely manner and we will do our best to exceed your expectation.

We are catering your request as we can and accepting your modifications as we possibly could, however, the payment did not show up in Hong Kong by the end of October 24th business day and it is still not showing up.  We haven't receive the contract nor the copy of wire receipt.  We generally do not publicly announce our out put capacity and it was not in the original agreement, but we are willing to do so for this order. (We do not use BFL Marketing Model)

We do business in the long term.  One thing we want to make it clear is payment must be in first before we allocate large production quantity with the special version.  You will receive the priority in processing, however, the payment has to meet the deadline to keep the on-time schedule. (To cater the special order item, we do everything we can to speed things up and there is no other manufacture that can meet this demand at the moment or even by end of this year)

I don't know how to stress this to you, just like SP and Bitfury, we do ship on time upon payment, but we can't do anything without the payment being confirmed specially in public.  Bitmain sales term is very clear and there is no refund specially if the batch was a custom made version.

At this moment, we can post a note for 2PH.  or we can wait for another 5-6 hours and see if the wire shows up for saturday's business day.

P.S for this first deal, we gave you the hardware at our cost and for immediate shipping to show you our capacity and how we do business with private sale's side.  Bitmain's major target is the Chinese Domestic Market and this size order is nothing new for us to handle when it comes to the capacity wise. (You are the special customer in the private client's side)  You can google but you will not find any complaints from private sales customers that the order was delayed, because we fullfill these order ahead of schedule most of the time.

Yoshi

ways.

can do as time goes on.

Josh

> Hi Josh,
                                            >
                                            > without the payment.
                                            >
                                            > will do for sure 6PH.
                                            >
                                            >
                                            >
                                            >>
                                            >>
                                            >>
                                            >> over
                                            >>
                                            >>
                                            >>
                                            >>
                                            >>>
                                            >>> marching
                                            >>> your way
                                            >>>
                                            >>> weekend.
                                            >>>
                                            >>>
                                            >>> Thank you
                                            >>>
                                            >>> YOSHI
                                            >>>
                                            >>>
                                            >>> wrote:
                                            >>>
                                            >>>> that?
                                            >>>> your
                                            >>>> existing S2 and S3)
                                            >>>>
                                            >>>> the
                                            >>>>
                                            >>>> What do you think?
                                            >>>>
                                            >>>>
                                            >>>>
                                            >>>>
                                            >>>>>
                                            >>>>>
                                            >>>>> wrote:
                                            >>>>>
                                            >>>>>> Hi Josh,
                                            >>>>>>
                                            >>>>>> yet,
                                            >>>>>> wire
                                            >>>>>>
                                            >>>>>> say
                                            >>>>>> close
                                            >>>>>>
                                            >>>>>> YOSHI
                                            >>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>> *Josh Garza*
                                            >>>>>>> *CEO- *GAW Corp
                                            >>>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>> wrote:
                                            >>>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>>> Hi Josh,
                                            >>>>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>>> YOSHI
                                            >>>>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>> confidential.
                                            >>>>>>> disclosure or
                                            >>>>>>> in
                                            >>>>>>> and
                                            >>>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>
                                            >>>>>
                                            >>>>> --
                                            >>>>>
                                            >>>>> or
                                            >>>>> in
                                            >>>>> and
                                            >>>>>
                                            >>>>
                                            >>>>
                                            >>>
                                            >>
                                            >> --
                                            >>
                                            >>
                                            >

--

*Josh Garza*
                                            *CEO- *GAW Corp

--

Josh to Yoshi:

To leave a sour taste in my mouth for refusing to write a simple note (that you could have easily deleted in a future), does not make me feel great about the future. It's small potatoes with the business we can do as time goes on.

Write me a note and if it is not true you can delete it. He would have promoted the hell out of that note getting more suckers and then when the smoke and mirrors eventually revealed the scam Bitmain's reputation would take a big hit.

Good job on Yoshi. Josh...well...what a slime bag!

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:17:16 PM

https://i.imgur.com/V8L4qJF.jpg

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8797/16963612598_6112303327_b.jpg

She was taken in just as much as plenty of other people were.  Then she woke up and realised.  Then  she set about righting things as best as she could.  The same as plenty of other former koolaid drinkers have done.

In fairness, her raffling off her account was a good move.  It's a free market and if the faithful still want to believe in gonzo or any of the ex-employee led "paycoin" groups, that's up to them.  No sympathy for them, given all the information needed to see how big a scam this whole business has been from the start is freely available.

Though I will agree the #dirtymoney tweet was daft.  That's not the sort of thing a charity wants or needs to hear.

I disagree. She knowingly sold dirty money and gave it to charity. It taints the donation and if the charity sees this or other potential donators see it how will they react?

She should have burned it.

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 12:21:54 PM

Time to report bitpop for money laundering - https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/bitpop/

By the way nice song mate! - http://www.bitpop.org/dance-each-time-my-coins-go-up/

Lyrics:

Dance…
    I’m gonna dance…

Bits…
    Go on, bits…

Roll Eyes

Thanks.

skinnyboy

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 12:33:28 PM

https://i.imgur.com/V8L4qJF.jpg

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8797/16963612598_6112303327_b.jpg

I disagree. She knowingly sold dirty money and gave it to charity. It taints the donation and if the charity sees this or other potential donators see it how will they react?

She should have burned it.

Perhaps it was a mistake, and she should have just walked away from the account instead.  It's impossible to argue your point regarding the donation being tainted when she used the #dirtymoney hashtag too.  That wasn't a good move.

I genuinely think it was a mistake made while trying to do something in good faith though, an attempt to turn some good out of an awful situation.  For that alone I don't think she deserves any particular condemnation, certainly no more so than anyone else (and there were plenty) who helped support this before the truth overcame the koolaid effect.

maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:35:47 PM

Gaw Payroll:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/262329786/PayrollPreview-8-8-2014

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 12:39:18 PM

Juliette paid the most, wow. Homero and carlos under the table, nice.

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:42:03 PM

Roll Eyes

What does that have to do with Paycoin being a complete fraud ?
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:46:33 PM

Roll Eyes

Josh is bored on a Sunday morning in Dubai. Maybe he should convert to Muslim and go pray at the space rock in Mecca.

HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:51:04 PM

Lyrics:

Dance…
    I’m gonna dance…

Bits…
    Go on, bits…

Roll Eyes

aw, someone is butthurt, lol.
you check your investments, it's to the moon!
https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/XPY_BTC

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ladrx

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:51:47 PM

A+ GAW customer service:

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:56:12 PM

Roll Eyes
Josh is bored on a Sunday morning in Dubai. Maybe he should convert to Muslim and go pray at the space rock in Mecca.

Joke's on him then. While they don't have an extradition treaty with the USA, they are big on capital punishment, and once Dubai catches up with how much of a criminal he is... well... he might want to start looking for another host country if he values his life, is what I'm trying to say.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:56:38 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2015, 01:20:02 PM by HashieNewb

Code:
Hi josh,

YOSHI

What waiver?

Hi Josh,

YOSHI

Josh,

Thank you

Hi Yoshi,

Hi josh,

HI Josh,

Understood

Hi Josh,

Yoshi

ways.

can do as time goes on.

Josh

> Hi Josh,
                                            >
                                            > without the payment.
                                            >
                                            > will do for sure 6PH.
                                            >
                                            >
                                            >
                                            >>
                                            >>
                                            >>
                                            >> over
                                            >>
                                            >>
                                            >>
                                            >>
                                            >>>
                                            >>> marching
                                            >>> your way
                                            >>>
                                            >>> weekend.
                                            >>>
                                            >>>
                                            >>> Thank you
                                            >>>
                                            >>> YOSHI
                                            >>>
                                            >>>
                                            >>> wrote:
                                            >>>
                                            >>>> that?
                                            >>>> your
                                            >>>> existing S2 and S3)
                                            >>>>
                                            >>>> the
                                            >>>>
                                            >>>> What do you think?
                                            >>>>
                                            >>>>
                                            >>>>
                                            >>>>
                                            >>>>>
                                            >>>>>
                                            >>>>> wrote:
                                            >>>>>
                                            >>>>>> Hi Josh,
                                            >>>>>>
                                            >>>>>> yet,
                                            >>>>>> wire
                                            >>>>>>
                                            >>>>>> say
                                            >>>>>> close
                                            >>>>>>
                                            >>>>>> YOSHI
                                            >>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>> *Josh Garza*
                                            >>>>>>> *CEO- *GAW Corp
                                            >>>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>> wrote:
                                            >>>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>>> Hi Josh,
                                            >>>>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>>> YOSHI
                                            >>>>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>> confidential.
                                            >>>>>>> disclosure or
                                            >>>>>>> in
                                            >>>>>>> and
                                            >>>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>
                                            >>>>>>
                                            >>>>>
                                            >>>>> --
                                            >>>>>
                                            >>>>> or
                                            >>>>> in
                                            >>>>> and
                                            >>>>>
                                            >>>>
                                            >>>>
                                            >>>
                                            >>
                                            >> --
                                            >>
                                            >>
                                            >

--

*Josh Garza*
                                            *CEO- *GAW Corp

--

Josh to Yoshi:

To leave a sour taste in my mouth for refusing to write a simple note (that you could have easily deleted in a future), does not make me feel great about the future. It's small potatoes with the business we can do as time goes on.

Write me a note and if it is not true you can delete it. He would have promoted the hell out of that note getting more suckers and then when the smoke and mirrors eventually revealed the scam Bitmain's reputation would take a big hit.

One thing I have notice repeatedly is how MrGanza turns into a bully when he doesn't get his way. He is always offended when others play honestly.
 He was clearly going to cancel the order once he got his confirmation as he had no need for "real" miners since he had already moved on past that silly business to "always profitable" PNG's

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:58:32 PM

Juliette paid the most, wow. Homero and carlos under the table, nice.

I don't think this covers everyone. Mordica, Pease, and others aren't on here, for example.

This does, however, match the format of the leaked Garza paystub that has him making $350,000/yr in raw salary.

Also, I believe Lucas is their lead developer, and he's paid $70k/yr. No wonder their software was shit. Just try getting a solid senior developer for $70. ($90 would be like a bottom for someone doing the job he appears to be doing - assuming he's the "Evan" that keeps coming up in the emails.)

Also note, Capuano, a total insider, was on normal payroll making $70k. Was he being paid in Bitcoin off the books, too? If not, $70k/yr hardly seems worth defrauding customers. I'm still curious about how that meeting went down, but as soon as someone said, "We'll be selling these miners, but buying X instead of hosting the miners they paid for," I'd be out. There are some situations where I'm not sure whether I'd do the right thing, but this one seems pretty slam dunk.
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:02:35 PM

They sell ASIC miners, and they treat consumers professionally? What is this craziness?

Good job, Bitmain, doing exactly what a legit company should be doing, asking for a waiver to disclose the purchase and whatnot.
JG_419

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:03:40 PM

Roll Eyes

As has already been reported, naturelle has already been revealed to be a Homero account.

Homero - feeling lonely this morning? Are you and the three or four users left at HT getting bored with each other? Guess you can start looking forward to the roomies you're going to have in prison for 20+ years - all the practice you got with weird uncle Stu's knob is going to come in handy making that bunkmate happy.
Pages: « 1 ... 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 [1626] 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: