Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:16:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 [1628] 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376927 times)
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:19:05 PM

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:    Re: Reports
Date:    Wed, 15 Oct 2014 13:49:24 -0400
To:    Josh Garza <josh@btc.com>

What reports would you like?

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 1:48 PM, Josh Garza <josh@btc.com
<mailto:josh@btc.com>> wrote:

Hello,

We need to spend some time going through things today.

As a result of the devs not calculating well,  and me not asking for
    it, we are in serious trouble as a company.

Had I not intervened, we would have been out of business in 3 days.
    And there is still a good chance I may not be able to turn things
    around.

--
Juliette Dunlevy
Corporate Controller
Geniuses at Work
GAWMiners

Email: juliette@geniusesatwork.com <mailto:juliette@geniusesatwork.com>
Cell: 860.756.5675
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:29:07 PM

Wink

riiiight

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:    Re: speaking of money
Date:    Tue, 21 Oct 2014 21:21:26 -0400
To:    Josh Garza <josh@btc.com>

$371....not bad. I will gladly wire first thing in the morning. Smiley

On Oct 21, 2014 9:15 PM, "Josh Garza" <josh@btc.com
<mailto:josh@btc.com>> wrote:

pls wire 92,845.22 for the btc we just picked up

got about 250 btc muhaaaa

USAA Federal Savings Bank
    Account Number
    Routing Number
    54 Horseshoe Ln, Somers, CT 06071

*Josh Garza*
    *CEO- *GAW Corp

maildir
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:38:47 PM

Cry the end  Cry

Subject:    Resignation Letter
Date:    Mon, 3 Nov 2014 11:50:55 -0500
To:    Josh Garza <josh@geniusesatwork.com>

--
Juliette Dunlevy
Corporate Controller
Geniuses at Work
GAWMiners

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:44:50 PM

Another point: Josh went on and on in interviews and press releases about how he paid GAW employees in BTC, in the true spirit of a crypto company.  Roll Eyes Now we can clearly see that all payroll was done in fiat, because that is how most of their sales were made (cc). These Emails have provided 100% conclusive evidence that GAW was BUYING BTC with fiat to make Hashlet payouts, and now there is proof that the part about making payroll with BTC was a complete lie. If you were mining huge amounts of BTC and claiming to be paying employees and bills in BTC, why would you go through the trouble  and expense of converting to fiat???  Time to add that one to the Lie List. Between the Emails showing fiat being used to purchase BTC to make Hashlet payouts and fiat being used to make payroll I would say the jury is in on whether there was real mining going on at that time- at least on a large scale.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:47:53 PM

Squeezing the last nickel out of the poor girl.  Roll Eyes

Subject:    Last pay check
Date:    Fri, 14 Nov 2014 09:05:25 -0500
To:    Josh Garza <josh@btc.com>, dan@geniusesatwork.com,
gary@geniusesatwork.com

Do not make me make this an issue Dan. Even Dave can tell you how much
trouble you can cause the company by withholding a final paycheck.

See Connecticut (Conn. Gen. Stat. Ann. § 31-71c)

Final check must be given on the next business day.

Today is day 3.

Juliette Dunlevy

/Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID/
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:55:07 PM

FINALLY, something that will piss off the Paycoiners about their GAWd Homero:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/36742/this-industry-makes-me-sick-article/5
Archive: https://archive.today/9mNgV

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
mutha

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:56:11 PM

Another point: Josh went on and on in interviews and press releases about how he paid GAW employees in BTC, in the true spirit of a crypto company.  Roll Eyes Now we can clearly see that all payroll was done in fiat, because that is how most of their sales were made (cc). These Emails have provided 100% conclusive evidence that GAW was BUYING BTC with fiat to make Hashlet payouts, and now there is proof that the part about making payroll with BTC was a complete lie. If you were mining huge amounts of BTC and claiming to be paying employees and bills in BTC, why would you go through the trouble  and expense of converting to fiat???  Time to add that one to the Lie List. Between the Emails showing fiat being used to purchase BTC to make Hashlet payouts and fiat being used to make payroll I would say the jury is in on whether there was real mining going on at that time- at least on a large scale.

It makes me wonder if GAWS gave all this to the SEC? I doubt it but if they did the shit is about to hit the fan. I am not doubting the validity of the Emails but... posting them in this forum is not proof simply because of the "able to edit factor" which pretty much even a junior lawyer could have dismissed due to that factor. But dont stop posting them they are interesting reading!!!!  Shocked

Perhaps if they were forwarded to the attorney handling the SEC investigation would be more useful and let them decide the legal aspects of these emails? Way above my pay grade  Grin
Binary Mi

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:59:32 PM

More related news to follow in the coming week. Stay tuned!
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:00:49 PM

It makes me wonder if GAWS gave all this to the SEC? I doubt it but if they did the shit is about to hit the fan. I am not doubting the validity of the Emails but... posting them in this forum is not proof simply because of the "able to edit factor" which pretty much even a junior lawyer could have dismissed due to that factor. But dont stop posting them they are interesting reading!!!!  Shocked

Perhaps if they were forwarded to the attorney handling the SEC investigation would be more useful and let them decide the legal aspects of these emails? Way above my pay grade  Grin

Most of these Email dumps are organized according to what was called out in the SEC subpeona. In other words, these Mbox files were most likely the evidence requested and sent to the SEC, and then somebody that Josh screwed decided to release them to the public. Quite easy since it was already gathered up in a nice neat package. Pretty sure there was no "hack" as the chump keeps claiming. I would not worry about whether Johnny Law has all of this, they have had all of this and shitloads more for a long time.

strangerdanger101

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:06:11 PM

Josh took a shit on everyone that was affected by 9/11

What has it got in its pocketses precious? BTC: 1KctJNLwzFK8qJPsSwDrQRNxxKnVCrZm93
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:16:02 PM

such a stand up guy. muggles are not worthy of his 'charity'
cantor fitzgerald lost like 500 people that day, maybe stuart fraser should take a look in the mirror and punch him self in the nuts
truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:16:58 PM

Are you writing an article?

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:24:21 PM

Paycoiners bitch slapping Homero & Vadela's Mineral flop:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/36758/mineral/5
Archive: https://archive.today/t1jFg

P.S: What? You no like the way Josh Homered his 9/11 charity commitments instead of honoring them? Pointing out that Homero is a dirty stinking rotten lying criminal is not allowed on Hashtalk!

https://archive.today/9mNgV

inspirone1

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:43:35 PM

cantor fitzgerald lost like 500 people that day, maybe stuart fraser should take a look in the mirror and punch him self in the nuts

How deeply was Stuart Fraser involved?

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
bumpershot

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:45:12 PM

It looks like they had separate payrolls.

Payroll GAW HSi 10-24-14.pdf
Payroll GAW Labs 10-24-14.pdf
Special Payroll - 10-20-2014.pdf

It takes me a few minutes to get the PDFs, so someone who's faster at it might want to search for and grab those.
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:46:41 PM

How deeply was Stuart Fraser involved?

You would need to measure Homero's schlong to know that.  Roll Eyes

Stu was/is a partner in GAW. I have seen different percentages of ownership bandied about, but he was the principle monetary backer, at least early on.

Binary Mi

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:48:26 PM

Are you writing an article?

Yes. More details will come soon.
bumpershot

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:59:20 PM

I just figured out that almost all of the valuable information in the emails is in PDF form. Corporate structure (operating structure and functional structure), payroll, retainer letters, invoices, building plans, settlement agreements, all sorts of stuff. I might have to find some mbox importer that will decode the PDFs on the fly for me. I've been doing everything by hand, and that's kind of a pain when it comes to decoding base64 PDFs.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 04:00:19 PM

in case it wasn't mentioned yet: https://bitcoinmagazine.com/20050/death-paycoin-employee-video-reveals-internal-chaos/

mutha

Activity: 430

AS8UDRR8Dc4wTyZkMT7Z5vaXtiWK9zh5Hb

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:07:55 PM

Most of these Email dumps are organized according to what was called out in the SEC subpeona. In other words, these Mbox files were most likely the evidence requested and sent to the SEC, and then somebody that Josh screwed decided to release them to the public. Quite easy since it was already gathered up in a nice neat package. Pretty sure there was no "hack" as the chump keeps claiming. I would not worry about whether Johnny Law has all of this, they have had all of this and shitloads more for a long time.

Oh the possibilities are endless... for "geniuses at work" they certainly made some stupid moves.

The scorned mistress/accountant? Never piss off those, especially if they have access to records. Not a very smart move!

Stuart? I checked his CRD and he has a pristine record on his broker license, so he has almost 18 years without a blemish. He knows what happens when the SEC comes calling, I seriously doubt he will jeopardize himself or his profession for Homero, he probably is sweating bullets and being very cooperative and hoping none of the Stank sticks to him.

The various other "insiders" their BFF money GAWKCEO wizard threw under the bus... no way of know who has a great big raging Mad on to take Joshipoo down.

Geniusesatwork LOL sorry but you gotta admit that is funny... considering the revelations.  
Pages: « 1 ... 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 [1628] 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: