Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:45:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 [1631] 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376938 times)
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 08:21:35 PM

I wonder how long it will be until they just ban Josh's Coins?

I should point out that you can render certain addresses useless quite easily with just a few lines of code...

https://github.com/gaodaochu/dicecoin/commit/ca91e22a754ff8723d21a2edc8279c95eb8b08fa
KeyserSoze

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 08:22:54 PM

Anyone want to dig through the emails with Zuesminer to see if he was trying to con them?

I'm genuinely curious to know if there was ever a time when JG wasn't trying to con someone.

I would guess he purposefully moved a lot while in the womb so he could con his mom's metabolic system into birthing him more quickly. Really, there's so much fraud to commit and so little time.

I used to day trade Bitcoin successfully. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
KeyserSoze

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 08:25:39 PM

Correct, and ironically Stuart is the one that leads their annual remembrance service.
http://www.cantor.com/public/aboutus/sfraser.html

Gosh... that would be unfortunate if this year's service were somehow haunted by this connection.

I used to day trade Bitcoin successfully. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
holdembot

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 08:34:51 PM

Anyone want to dig through the emails with Zuesminer to see if he was trying to con them?

I'm genuinely curious to know if there was ever a time when JG wasn't trying to con someone.

I would guess he purposefully moved a lot while in the womb so he could con his mom's metabolic system into birthing him more quickly. Really, there's so much fraud to commit and so little time.

Josh is so full of shit he clearly went through the anus.
Buckeye2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 08:36:57 PM

Josh is so full of shit he clearly went through the anus.

And this, children, is why anal sex is so dangerous.

PayCON: PHQAtLmwRXTskGqry1FBuFLnWuqMzcj1TH   --==*==--  Qora: QcgdKgPD1SkqzGXWGAY1gwao7257gyGVnB   --==*==--  BitCoin: 1L9NLA3wHcGwffm2avVg3tzhDGjtq9
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 08:39:44 PM

Straight From the Donkey's Mouth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rmkSagiwss

What's striking is how low these salaries are across the board. Especially with the other numbers we've seen. Unless there's some massive crypto payments going on or some large bonuses (either of which might be true for Capuano or Mordica), this is really just a vehicle to make Josh rich.

There was one email a while back that articulated BTC payments to a few of the principals. Anyone have that? It might give us a window into total compensation.

HashieNewb

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 08:59:29 PM

Ya'll should watch some American Greed for a good look into how scams can operate for so long, how much time/effort the feds make before making a move, and how hard they hit scammers.

Garza has actually attracted negative attention and investigations wayyyy faster than professional grifters do.

I forget where I posted it, but I had a family friend get prosecuted by the SEC for something extremely similar.  It took 2 years or so and it was a slap on the hand with fines.  Good thing is he can't operate a business in the USA for a while.  The family friend was a 10 year ban.

check this out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10993165#msg10993165

Garza managed to attract the FBI, IRS, and DHS too as far as we know, who are going to bring much more painful charges than the SEC

The other difference here is that Garza seems to be making out with little to no money to finance future scams, let alone pay his bills to his wife-monitoring subscriptions

wrong. He has a buttload of bitcoin. He isn't paying the bills cause he never intended to pay the bills.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 09:02:17 PM

What's striking is how low these salaries are across the board. Especially with the other numbers we've seen. Unless there's some massive crypto payments going on or some large bonuses (either of which might be true for Capuano or Mordica), this is really just a vehicle to make Josh rich.

There was one email a while back that articulated BTC payments to a few of the principals. Anyone have that? It might give us a window into total compensation.

And listening to him he states that he is out to get noobs and make them the largest part of his customer base aka GAWTARDS recruited to milk for every dime.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 09:09:17 PM

That was one of the interviews I was thinking of where he talks about paying vendors and employees with Bitcoin.
Josh (click to go to time of this text): " We process about $30-40,000 worth of Bitcoin transactions a day, coming through our company, and every single one of those we keep as Bitcoins. Never sold a single Bitcoin in our company, and we use those Bitcoins to pay our vendors as well as our employees. About half our employees are paid in Bitcoin, and we would like to see that number grow, there's a lot of reasons that's an advantage for our company. In the case of vendors that may not accept Bitcoin. when we first started doing business with them,because we have kind of a scale, and we can entice them, because they want to do business with us. a lot of times we can get them to accept Bitcoin".

What a total crock of bullshit. At that time GAW was clearly BUYING Bitcoins to make Hashlet payouts, and Payroll and Vendors were paid with fiat. Even a month later when they decided to get at least SOME hardware from Bitmain (Bitmain prefers Bitcoin) - they paid for in USD- because Hashlets were a Ponzi that took in USD, NOT Bitcoin. The only tiny tidbit of truth in that whole interview was probably where Homero says "GAW has never sold a single Bitcoin". DUH- You had to fucking BUY them to make Hashlet payouts..... Later, after the Paycoin>Bitcoin dumpage started, he was doing the opposite, and dumping huge amounts of Bitcoin on Buttercoin to get USD, because that is what GAW operated on.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 09:15:20 PM

That is the first time I have heard him speak.  I know what his wife thinks about his cock but I didn't know what he sounded like!   Cheesy
holdembot

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 09:19:22 PM

That was one of the interviews I was thinking of where he talks about paying vendors and employees with Bitcoin.
Josh (click to go to time of this text): " We process about $30-40,000 worth of Bitcoin transactions a day, coming through our company, and every single one of those we keep as Bitcoins. Never sold a single Bitcoin in our company, and we use those Bitcoins to pay our vendors as well as our employees. About half our employees are paid in Bitcoin, and we would like to see that number grow, there's a lot of reasons that's an advantage for our company. In the case of vendors that may not accept Bitcoin. when we first started doing business with them,because we have kind of a scale, and we can entice them, because they want to do business with us. a lot of times we can get them to accept Bitcoin".

What a total crock of bullshit. At that time GAW was clearly BUYING Bitcoins to make Hashlet payouts, and Payroll and Vendors were paid with fiat. Even a month later when they decided to get at least SOME hardware from Bitmain (Bitmain prefers Bitcoin) - they paid for in USD- because Hashlets were a Ponzi that took in USD, NOT Bitcoin. The only tiny tidbit of truth in that whole interview was probably where Homero says "GAW has never sold a single Bitcoin". DUH- You had to fucking BUY them to make Hashlet payouts..... Later, after the Paycoin>Bitcoin dumpage started, he was doing the opposite, and dumping huge amounts of Bitcoin on Buttercoin to get USD, because that is what GAW operated on.

ROFL at the background, even contains "the the" , didn't they spell check their own advertising at a live venue, incredible.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 09:23:29 PM

That is the first time I have heard him speak.  I know what his wife thinks about his cock but I didn't know what he sounded like!   Cheesy

You'll probably pee yourself laughing after seeing this then.
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 09:24:05 PM

LOL- Did not catch the "the the" on the backdrop, hilarious. To be fair, they probably did not have enough $ to pay a decent graphic designer after paying $75,000 for the jet to Vegas.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
truckinusa

Activity: 534

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 09:56:09 PM

I wonder how long it will be until they just ban Josh's Coins?

I should point out that you can render certain addresses useless quite easily with just a few lines of code...

https://github.com/gaodaochu/dicecoin/commit/ca91e22a754ff8723d21a2edc8279c95eb8b08fa

I wonder when folks are going to wake up and realize he isn't entitled to anything.  This so called new group of Matlack's is allowing it too.

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:15:46 PM

LOL- Did not catch the "the the" on the backdrop, hilarious. To be fair, they probably did not have enough $ to pay a decent graphic designer after paying $75,000 for the jet to Vegas.

Jesus Christ that is a lot of money for a flight.  I think if you can't afford to buy a private jet up front should you really be flying on them?
holdembot

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:24:43 PM

Jesus Christ that is a lot of money for a flight.  I think if you can't afford to buy a private jet up front should you really be flying on them?

All these scam artists use these private jets to advertise success to millionaire investors.

Its a very well known lure tactic.
Paul Revere

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:28:30 PM

All these scam artists use these private jets to advertise success to millionaire investors.

Yep, and according to the Email posted earlier today, they paid I think ~$73,000 for the jet AND paid for a professional photographer to photograph them arriving  in it, and then follow them around Vegas and take glamour shots while he laid it on thick and heavy.

TeamButtcoin

Activity: 466

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:31:59 PM

Yep, and according to the Email posted earlier today, they paid I think ~$73,000 for the jet AND paid for a professional photographer to photograph them arriving  in it, and then follow them around Vegas and take glamour shots while he laid it on thick and heavy.

someone start a kickstarter for hiring a photographer to get glam shots of him walking into prison

i'd do it, but i'm an ideas goy

███▄▄  ▄▄███
██▄▄   ▀▀████▀▀   ▄▄██
 ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀
█▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄███▀▀
█████▄▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄
██  ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀
██      ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
██   ▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
██   ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
██▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
▀▀███▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
    ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
        ▀▀██▀▀
graIn..
The Backbone of
Modern Work Agreements.
███████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████ ██████████████████
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████
████
████
████

█████████████   █████

.Whitepaper.
█████   █████████████

████
████
████
████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██████████████████ ████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████

TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:33:47 PM

And listening to him he states that he is out to get noobs and make them the largest part of his customer base aka GAWTARDS recruited to milk for every dime.

Within the last day someone who was a former customer of GAW reached out to me to tell me his story. Basically he is a single father raising 2 girls who works very hard and looked at cryptos in a way in order to potentially get some additional revenue to save up for his daughters college fund.

The PM was really long, detailing a lot of things I would rather not be made public (especially since he asked me not to post anything directly), but the premise of the PM was 1. this was the first time he got involved with cryptos and 2. he bought some of the mining gear from GAW because of the promise of "always profitable".

It was really an upsetting story, and tugged at my heartstrings. The upside of it is that he is not in the poor house or homeless, just having to pay for some poor investments and pushing other things off a little longer.

I largely suspect that a number of folks who were GAW customers were also new to cryptos.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:35:52 PM

Within the last day someone who was a former customer of GAW reached out to me to tell me his story. Basically he is a single father raising 2 girls who works very hard and looked at cryptos in a way in order to potentially get some additional revenue to save up for his daughters college fund.

The PM was really long, detailing a lot of things I would rather not be made public (especially since he asked me not to post anything directly), but the premise of the PM was 1. this was the first time he got involved with cryptos and 2. he bought some of the mining gear from GAW because of the promise of "always profitable".

It was really an upsetting story, and tugged at my heartstrings. The upside of it is that he is not in the poor house or homeless, just having to pay for some poor investments and pushing other things off a little longer.

I largely suspect that a number of folks who were GAW customers were also new to cryptos.

Of course it was.

A video within the past few pages had him stating that noobs were his target client.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Pages: « 1 ... 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 [1631] 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: