Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:41:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 [1637] 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376933 times)
Enzyme

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:05:23 AM

I guess this is why your rank is legendary.

Well done! Cheesy
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:10:52 AM

Homero trying to scam his accountant. 'I'll pay you cash immediately...." what a fucking fool...  Cheesy

Note the piddly sum requirement shithead simply does not qualify for despite his illusions of bags of shitcoins

Subject:    RE: Investor
Date:    Mon, 1 Dec 2014 17:16:44 +0000
To:    Josh Garza <josh@btc.com>

Josh:

I'm so sorry.  It's not the money.  You do not meet the liquidity nor income tests.

I'm sorry, I wish I could help.

Thanks so much;

James W. Persano, CPA

Persano & Associates, LLC

Certified Public Accountant

48 South Road, Unit 10

P.O. Box 473

Somers, Connecticut 06071

Tel:   860-763-1774

Fax:  860-763-7045

Tax Advice Disclaimer:

Any tax advice in this written or electronic communication (including attachments) is not intended or written to be used and cannot be used, by a client, taxpayer or any other person or entity for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties that may be imposed on any taxpayer by any governmental taxing authority or agency or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matters addressed herin.

Privilege and Confidentiality Notice:

The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender, delete the material from any computer and destroy all copies.

Sent: Monday, December 1, 2014 11:36 AM
To: James Persano
Subject: Re: Investor

Hey Jim, I know your busy, and I do not want to waste your time. I want to make sure you properly compensated. I will give you a 5k check or cash if I can get this done in the next day or two.

On Monday, November 24, 2014, Josh Garza <josh@btc.com> wrote:

I try to report as little as possible.

My income us well over that.

Thus year u officially reported 350

Sent from my mobile phone

On Nov 24, 2014 11:25 AM, "James Persano" <JPersano@persano.com> wrote:

Josh:

Ownership in a privately held, non publically traded company is not liquid.  And we still have the income test, I will check on the non publcially traded company.

Please understand I want to be able to do this, but the criteria is very specific.

JIm

Sent: Monday, November 24, 2014 11:21 AM
Subject: RE: Investor

I own 85% if a company that does over 100mm in revues.

My holdings there alone are worth over 100mm

On Nov 24, 2014 11:17 AM, "James Persano" <JPersano@persano.com> wrote:

Josh:

So nomally our Broker/Dealer, Cambridge Investments requires us to accreditate investors with "Liquid Net Worth" at $1,000,000 plus and joint income in excess of $300,000 for the past two tax years.  I do your returns and you do not meet the second requirement.  Also I have a USAA statement in your file and that account had a value of $33,000 at 12/31/2013.  We have to get to $1,000,000 "Liquid Net Worth" so, you need other investments in order to get to that critieria.  Your house and autos do not qualify as "Liquid" net worth.

Jim

James W. Persano

Cassidy Financial Services

> 1 Pasco Drive

> East Windsor, CT 06088

> 860-623-0104

> Securities offered through Registered Representatives of Cambridge

> Investment Research, Inc., a Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC. Cassidy

> Financial Services, LLC and Cambridge are not affiliated.

>

> The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely

> for the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee and have

> received this email in error, please reply to the sender to inform them of this fact.

>

> We cannot accept trade orders through e-mail. Important letters,

> email, or fax messages should be confirmed by calling 860-623-0104.

> This email service may not be monitored every day, or after normal business hours.

>

Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2014 11:59 AM
Subject: RE: Investor

Thought I responded here.

If it's possible, I would love it if you could help. Cost is not an issue

On Nov 21, 2014 8:04 AM, "James Persano" <JPersano@persano.com> wrote:

Josh:

That's not something we traditionally do, what are they looking for?  It's probably best that your financial advisor gets involved.

Thanks so much;

James W. Persano, CPA

Persano & Associates, LLC

Certified Public Accountant

48 South Road, Unit 10

P.O. Box 473

Somers, Connecticut 06071

Tel:   860-763-1774

Fax:  860-763-7045

Tax Advice Disclaimer:

Any tax advice in this written or electronic communication (including attachments) is not intended or written to be used and cannot be used, by a client, taxpayer or any other person or entity for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties that may be imposed on any taxpayer by any governmental taxing authority or agency or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matters addressed herin.

Privilege and Confidentiality Notice:

The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended solely for the use of the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender, delete the material from any computer and destroy all copies.

Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2014 2:39 PM
Subject: Investor

Hey, are able to write me a letter so I can be a accredited investor for something I am working on?

Josh Garza
CEO- GAW Corp

ts from your system.”

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 10:19:59 AM

Hahaha

I do your returns and you do not meet the second requirement.  Also I have a USAA statement in your file and that account had a value of $33,000 at 12/31/2013.

truckinusa

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:25:57 AM

The part you're missing is that GAW's coins and 99% of their customers coins are all intermingled in the Prime Controller addresses. (If GAW's numbers are to be believed, they are holding ~3 million customer coins.)

There's a good chance that GAW owns more coins in non-prime controller addresses than customers do. It wouldn't surprise me if Josh owns 1000+ addresses with medium/small balances. After all, they do put tons of effort in to obfuscating the blockchain.

Wrong.

There's a good chance that a former employee of GAW is just pulling the wool over everyone's eyes?  Why not eliminate every prime controller?  Sounds like a plan?  Let's get working on that!

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
holdembot

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:27:56 AM

Hahaha

I do your returns and you do not meet the second requirement.  Also I have a USAA statement in your file and that account had a value of $33,000 at 12/31/2013.

Like Josh said he tries to report as little as possible.

The IRS is going to ream him so hard soon. Very possible for him to get away from the SEC and the other 3 letter agencies but by his own statement he just activated Team IRS.

$33k balance yet he owned a ferrari,maserati,tesla etc. Clear and obvious tax evasion at work.
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:29:18 AM

aaah starting to make some sense now.

Homero's redirecting all his domains to btc.com to pump up traffic in order to sell it, think he has gawlabs gawminers, shitcoin.com, paybase, immafool.com, homerothehero.com ... whatever all redirecting there to inflate traffic stats.

Subject:    RE: Domain name - BTC.com
Date:    Fri, 1 Aug 2014 09:18:30 -0400
To:    Mike Robertson <mike@domainguardians.com>

Wow not the answer I thought.  Only 350 a day ?

Yes, the report would be great
On Aug 1, 2014 9:14 AM, "Mike Robertson" <mike@domainguardians.com> wrote:

Please keep this strictly confidential, the domain currently receives on average, 350 unique visitors per day.

If you would like, I can get Google Analytic reports to verify this for you.

From: josh@geniusesatwork.com [mailto:josh@geniusesatwork.com] On Behalf Of Josh Garza
    Sent: Friday, 1 August 2014 11:13 PM
    To: Mike Robertson
    Subject: RE: Domain name - BTC.com

What type of traffic does it get?

On Aug 1, 2014 9:10 AM, "Mike Robertson" <mike@domainguardians.com> wrote:

Thanks for the prompt reply Josh.

The owner has set price expectations as follows:

bitillionaire

Activity: 369

phm.link

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 10:31:56 AM

Homero's redirecting all his domains to btc.com to pump up traffic in order to sell it, think he has gawlabs gawminers, shitcoin.com, paybase, immafool.com, homerothehero.com ... whatever all redirecting there to inflate traffic stats.

Wow not the answer I thought.  Only 350 a day ?

Please keep this strictly confidential, the domain currently receives on average, 350 unique visitors per day.

LMAO!

350!

Unique!

CCN.la got that while I was writing this.

From: josh@geniusesatwork.com [mailto:josh@geniusesatwork.com] On Behalf Of Josh Garza

LMAO!

350!

Unique!

Most sites worth more than $5,000 got that while I was writing this.

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:33:10 AM

I was under the impression that anyone could update and fork any coin at any time.   IE I could release a new wallet update that removes prime nodes and removes any remaining "we will not premine"~HG coins. 

If that release gains network consensus or exchange consensus it will become the primary fork and everyone elses transactions will become orphaned.

Unless there was some change to open source and p2p networks recently?   

It's not that simple.

It's not like a vending machine where anyone can walk up and insert a coin, it's like a concert stage where "anyone" can play music, subject to preapproval. Gaining the approval is the hard part. Anyone can attempt to fork, but one of two things has to happen:

1. You get approval from the person/people who own(s) the Paycoin repo on Github to approve your fork, after which all people using that source code now use your version; or,
2. You take the code, change it, and release it yourself. You then have to convince people to download and use your software. Once enough people convert (i.e. consensus is achieved), your software will be the official version.

This means you either have to convince the Paycoin devs to accept your fork (which definitely would not happen if you were trying to take away their ownership/control of Paycoin), or you have to manually convince tons of people to trust your code, download it, and use it. But guess what? Nobody would migrate to the software -- for a multitude of reasons -- mostly because of the fact that the act would seem super sketchy and none of those fucktards would be able to decipher the difference in the code. Compound this with the fact that it will be a direct power play against the current devs (if it weren't you would've just gone through them to make the changes), and you have another clusterfuck of insanity on your hands.

Cryptocurrency isn't as decentralized as you think it is, especially when we are talking about Paycoin.

However, there is one way you could get around this entire system: create an entirely new "Paycoin" community, beginning with your source code. In order for this to work you would just do the second option above and then, rather than convincing the old paycoiners to move to your software, you just convince new ones to join your Paycoin system. This might work, especially considering how many people want the original controllers of Paycoin to die in a pit of fire, but it would still be difficult -- honestly who the fuck would want to deal with Paycoin at this point?

Personally I would advise nobody to invest time, money or effort into Paycoin. There is nothing to gain and everything to lose.

Gaining approval is easy, it just has to be better than the previous version and accepted by the exchanges and you can force an upgrade by blocking old versions. If you need to upgrade to the latest version to use the exchanges and if you also have new features then you definitely would.

But I'm here just for the entertainment value, we already have PayCon that we can make changes to since we always have 100% approval. ie. If you don't like it, make something better.
truckinusa

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:36:56 AM

I was under the impression that anyone could update and fork any coin at any time.   IE I could release a new wallet update that removes prime nodes and removes any remaining "we will not premine"~HG coins. 

If that release gains network consensus or exchange consensus it will become the primary fork and everyone elses transactions will become orphaned.

Unless there was some change to open source and p2p networks recently?   

It's not that simple.

It's not like a vending machine where anyone can walk up and insert a coin, it's like a concert stage where "anyone" can play music, subject to preapproval. Gaining the approval is the hard part. Anyone can attempt to fork, but one of two things has to happen:

1. You get approval from the person/people who own(s) the Paycoin repo on Github to approve your fork, after which all people using that source code now use your version; or,
2. You take the code, change it, and release it yourself. You then have to convince people to download and use your software. Once enough people convert (i.e. consensus is achieved), your software will be the official version.

This means you either have to convince the Paycoin devs to accept your fork (which definitely would not happen if you were trying to take away their ownership/control of Paycoin), or you have to manually convince tons of people to trust your code, download it, and use it. But guess what? Nobody would migrate to the software -- for a multitude of reasons -- mostly because of the fact that the act would seem super sketchy and none of those fucktards would be able to decipher the difference in the code. Compound this with the fact that it will be a direct power play against the current devs (if it weren't you would've just gone through them to make the changes), and you have another clusterfuck of insanity on your hands.

Cryptocurrency isn't as decentralized as you think it is, especially when we are talking about Paycoin.

However, there is one way you could get around this entire system: create an entirely new "Paycoin" community, beginning with your source code. In order for this to work you would just do the second option above and then, rather than convincing the old paycoiners to move to your software, you just convince new ones to join your Paycoin system. This might work, especially considering how many people want the original controllers of Paycoin to die in a pit of fire, but it would still be difficult -- honestly who the fuck would want to deal with Paycoin at this point?

Personally I would advise nobody to invest time, money or effort into Paycoin. There is nothing to gain and everything to lose.

Gaining approval is easy, it just has to be better than the previous version and accepted by the exchanges and you can force an upgrade by blocking old versions. If you need to upgrade to the latest version to use the exchanges and if you also have new features then you definitely would.

But I'm here just for the entertainment value, we already have PayCon that we can make changes to since we always have 100% approval. ie. If you don't like it, make something better.

Makes you wonder how they went from around 6000 Paycoin Wallets a few months ago to 10,000 plus today and only 56 wallets connected to the network?  Hmmm

▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
holdembot

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:37:04 AM

Wow not the answer I thought.  Only 350 a day ?

Wow I had tumbler porn blogs that got more unique hits a day from simply google crawling.

It seems anything Josh touches turns to dead crap, I would think btc.com without any advertising would get alot more hits than that.
rawbot

Activity: 458

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:48:23 AM

On your last statement, I dont see my hand being stuck in a bucket of shit. I'm offering suggestions like many others have in this thread. I personally havent acted on anything and am not spending anymore time other than writing a bit on it.

Well I don't know about other people, but I have lost significant respect for your authority as I have seen your views unfold on this debacle. I hold litecoin and viewed you as one of the pillars of the crypto community.  That is no longer true.   (I guess this is the point where you call me a troll again!)
cryptojumper

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:54:11 AM

On your last statement, I dont see my hand being stuck in a bucket of shit. I'm offering suggestions like many others have in this thread. I personally havent acted on anything and am not spending anymore time other than writing a bit on it.

Well I don't know about other people, but I have lost significant respect for your authority as I have seen your views unfold on this debacle. I hold litecoin and viewed you as one of the pillars of the crypto community.  That is no longer true.   (I guess this is the point where you call me a troll again!)

I am quite new to crypto but what TheMage says makes sense to me. Paycoin has no future probably anyway so I doubt somebody needs to fix it, but if they are gonna to try to - his suggestions makes a lot of sense and would be a fair game to everybody if implemented. Edit: you troll...

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 11:02:43 AM

Well I don't know about other people, but I have lost significant respect for your authority as I have seen your views unfold on this debacle. I hold litecoin and viewed you as one of the pillars of the crypto community.  That is no longer true.   (I guess this is the point where you call me a troll again!)

That's why you don't shitcoin. Litecoin Reddit looks like hashtalk but even more dead, couple beggars reposting Bitcoin news but replacing Bitcoin with Litecoin. A guy named freejack acts like bitcoinbar.

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 11:04:27 AM

There are THOUSANDS of addresses to which coins have been sent from Josh's stash of ~4-10? million XPY from the premine alone- not even getting into payouts from the Prime Controllers. Literally THOUSANDS. The numbers may even be in the tens of thousands of addresses. How exactly do you suggest that this be sorted out? How should the good guys and bad guys be determined? Were coins and Prime Controllers stolen? Says who, Josh? Or the people who helped Josh organize and perpetrate this fraud? The guys hand picked and PAID by Josh to distance Paycoin from him? I for one do not believe the storyline being pushed by Josh and the guys who helped build this fraud scheme who are now supposedly his worst enemies. I call shenanigans.  

Paycoin is what it is and if you stick your hand in this bucket of shit to try fix it you are going to end up with shit on your hands and it will remain a bucket of shit.

Understood there are thousands of sent addresses, but there are also the sending addresses as well as other information (such as exchanges, which should be following KYC laws once someone has a threshold withdraw) that could be used to identify which coins/addresses belong to GAW. Again as I stated, you wont get all of them but you could get a number of them. Maybe when this all goes to court and addresses that Josh was suppose to send to the SEC could be used as well. You need to think outside the box here, there is always a way to tie them back.

How is what I just stated above hard to do?

And again I ask, is a prime controller just a wallet? If so they are hard coded with an address that can be removed. Problem solved since I do not think any of these made it to the masses.Eliminate them all I say.

I dont 100% believe the story either, which is why I worded what I wrote the way I did in my statement.

People just get mad when making suggestions because it sounds like it's perpetuating the scam. All that stuff would be easy to do, especially if you had a large portion of the Coins or even people behind it.

Remember that even if you don't own PayCoin, this still affects you since Crypto is a closed ecosystem. Money being drained out of the system devalues ALL Coins, not just PayCoin.

How many more bills are there to pay? and how many more trips and hotel rooms for 2k a night? Everyone is giving him Credit Card chargebacks, he could just dump Coins to pay for it.

If you don't like it then why wait for the alphabet agencies? why wait for the exchanges? you can just freeze his assets like tomorrow (immediately if you have 51%).
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 11:10:11 AM

Whatever these numbers at this date means to anyone

Subject:    wow
Date:    Sun, 20 Jul 2014 00:11:54 -0500
To:    Josh Garza <josh@geniusesatwork.com>

zencloud hosting:

Scrypt 14525.130 MH
SHA256 25615.200 GH

370 'Fury'
199 'Black Widow'
261 'Falcon'
52 'War Machine'
35 'Gridseed Blade'
3 'Gridseed G-Black'
21 'Antminer A1'
48 'RockMiner R-Box'
6 'ANTMINER S3 '
7 '10-Pack Gridseed Orb'
15 'Innosilicon A2'
holdembot

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 11:14:52 AM

zencloud hosting:

Scrypt 14525.130 MH
SHA256 25615.200 GH

370 'Fury'
199 'Black Widow'
261 'Falcon'
52 'War Machine'
35 'Gridseed Blade'
3 'Gridseed G-Black'
21 'Antminer A1'
48 'RockMiner R-Box'
6 'ANTMINER S3 '
7 '10-Pack Gridseed Orb'
15 'Innosilicon A2'

Im guessing the initial sales figures when they did the initial miner sales.

None of those figures suggest millionaire either.
bitillionaire

Activity: 369

phm.link

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 11:27:24 AM

zencloud hosting:

Scrypt 14525.130 MH
SHA256 25615.200 GH

370 'Fury'
199 'Black Widow'
261 'Falcon'
52 'War Machine'
35 'Gridseed Blade'
3 'Gridseed G-Black'
21 'Antminer A1'
48 'RockMiner R-Box'
6 'ANTMINER S3 '
7 '10-Pack Gridseed Orb'
15 'Innosilicon A2'

Probably would have helped their cause to offer their own product. I had a few of those 1.6Mhs machines they called Furies except mine were Zeusminer Blizzards.

holdembot

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 11:38:20 AM

zencloud hosting:

Scrypt 14525.130 MH
SHA256 25615.200 GH

370 'Fury'
199 'Black Widow'
261 'Falcon'
52 'War Machine'
35 'Gridseed Blade'
3 'Gridseed G-Black'
21 'Antminer A1'
48 'RockMiner R-Box'
6 'ANTMINER S3 '
7 '10-Pack Gridseed Orb'
15 'Innosilicon A2'

Probably would have helped their cause to offer their own product. I had a few of those 1.6Mhs machines they called Furies except mine were Zeusminer Blizzards.

I can just imagine the name of their own product. Virtual Reality Infinity Immortal Hashking device.
AnimoEsto

Activity: 155

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 11:53:38 AM

Animoesto

There should be another three or four - one when I was pissed at them as well - if you cant find them then let me know Smiley

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
truckinusa

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 12:00:23 PM

Animoesto

There should be another three or four - one when I was pissed at them as well - if you cant find them then let me know Smiley
Nothing too exciting or revealing there.

▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
Pages: « 1 ... 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 [1637] 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: