Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:45:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 [1808] 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376923 times)
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 05:47:14 PM

@BoB states:

That said, the coin burn plus @cmilian cheating is proof enough that relying on people instead of maths to control coin supply is a non starter & directly in contradiction to nakamotos original clever idea, that being people should not be involved in the process of deciding how many coins can be created.

@cmillian loses any respect he may have held with this classic Homero Garza style response:

Are you Slow or Plain Stupid?

Get you facts straight before accusing anyone of cheating.

miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 05:49:39 PM

I don't have an account on GH. Could someone be so kind as to quote my last post where I mentioned that the 4,000 "accidentally staked" XPY would be acceptable as a token of appreciation for my diligence that saved BTClend over there for me?

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:56:11 PM

A joke, yet I was the one who discovered his total incompetency in regards to securing customer coins .  I know he is lying, but, just giving Cmilian the benefit of the doubt. The fool can't even figure out that telling the truth would have been less damaging than the absurd story he dreamed up to explain using the Hyperstaking keys. He could have just said they were testing to see if they were actually usable, and instead he chose to play everyone , ESPECIALLY his customers, for fools.

Interesting to know exactly how the pieces were put together connecting those addresses to BTClend. I was just the dog that dug up some bones that did not smell right , and someone else knew why they did not smell right. The fact remains, if I was not spending time relentlessly digging through the Blockchain, those shenanigans may have continued for a long time.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:02:25 PM

Is he going to keep them? That would be unethical. I think giving whatever coins that resulted from the hyperstaking as a bounty for discovering the activity seems perfectly reasonable.
cmilian

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:05:45 PM

The scamdog Cmilian lying directly to the chumps that trust him with their coins:

Ya, "someone" removed 600,000+ XPY OUT of the BTClend wallet and staked them with the leaked Hyperstaking keys for 7 hours in one chunk (1,100+XPY) and then split them into three 125,000 XPY wallets and proceeded to let them stake and compound for a couple days, until I personally discovered this and with the help of some other members here positively traced it back to BTClend.

So which is it? Are you a complete and total fucking liar when you say the coins in BTClend are secure, or are you a total fucking liar when you say someone else moved those coins and did you a favor by going through all the trouble of inserting one of the leaked Hyperstake keys into some wallets and letting them run until you were caught? Common sense says it is the latter, that you personally moved those coins and are making up a pathetically unbelievable lie to cover your scammer ass.  Cmilian, I know you read this, which is why you knew that I busted your lying scamdog ass using the Hyperstake keys. Message to Cmilian : You are a complete and total lying asshat and a sorry excuse for anything that could be considered trustwaorthy. I will make it my personal hobby to expose what a lying asshole you and your scamdog partner Homero are.

https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37316/btclend-caught-using-leaked-prime-controller-key-to-stake-funds-they-hold/14
Archive: https://archive.is/OwS3T

P.S: Cmilian: I will accept a small token of appreciation for the time I spent uncovering that "someone" in your organization made off with over 600,000 XPY from the BTClend wallets. I think 2 BTC is fair for saving your entire business, since you are not capable of securing your customer's coins yourself.

I dont think 10 Primes are worth the risk of damaging our business. Good thing you caught this. It would have been great if you had reach out to me directly so that it could have been taken care off sooner. However, I dont expect for you to do the right thing. That would have been done if you had good intentions, on the other hand you are just looking to cause damage.

Again, just cause you curse and lack of respect for anyone does not mean you are right. You my friend are nothing but a bully. I wish I had you in front of me. OH wait, just occurred to me you hide in anonymity. No wonder.

ladrx

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:07:21 PM

Looks like Homero is handling this conversion himself, since he has no devs:

Adam Matlack 1/5/2014: "Not but 30 seconds later, the Holy Spirit slapped me upside the head and said "what are you thinkin'? What are you doin'?" It was an emphatic "NO". And I got - just guilt started to cover me"
bumpershot

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:09:56 PM

I dont think 10 Primes are worth the risk of damaging our business. Good thing you caught this. It would have been great if you had reach out to me directly so that it could have been taken care off sooner. However, I dont expect for you to do the right thing. That would have been done if you had good intentions, on the other hand you are just looking to cause damage.

Again, just cause you curse and lack of respect for anyone does not mean you are right. You my friend are nothing but a bully. I wish I had you in front of me. OH wait, just occurred to me you hide in anonymity. No wonder.

So what are you going to do with the 4K XPY if not use them as a bounty? Donate them to charity?
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:12:17 PM

ffs get off your high horse. paul is not your employee nor does he have any ties to xpy and is not bound to "help" you. did he cause damage by posting this? NO, IT HELPED YOU! not damaged
you act like a mini-garza. you insult people, downplay intelligence and try to avoid clarifying uncomfortable issues/facts

guess il have to find the quotes from Mr. Garza that are 1:1 same as ^
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:15:47 PM

The scamdog Cmilian lying directly to the chumps that trust him with their coins:

Ya, "someone" removed 600,000+ XPY OUT of the BTClend wallet and staked them with the leaked Hyperstaking keys for 7 hours in one chunk (1,100+XPY) and then split them into three 125,000 XPY wallets and proceeded to let them stake and compound for a couple days, until I personally discovered this and with the help of some other members here positively traced it back to BTClend.

So which is it? Are you a complete and total fucking liar when you say the coins in BTClend are secure, or are you a total fucking liar when you say someone else moved those coins and did you a favor by going through all the trouble of inserting one of the leaked Hyperstake keys into some wallets and letting them run until you were caught? Common sense says it is the latter, that you personally moved those coins and are making up a pathetically unbelievable lie to cover your scammer ass.  Cmilian, I know you read this, which is why you knew that I busted your lying scamdog ass using the Hyperstake keys. Message to Cmilian : You are a complete and total lying asshat and a sorry excuse for anything that could be considered trustwaorthy. I will make it my personal hobby to expose what a lying asshole you and your scamdog partner Homero are.

https://hashtalk.ch/topic/37316/btclend-caught-using-leaked-prime-controller-key-to-stake-funds-they-hold/14

P.S: Cmilian: I will accept a small token of appreciation for the time I spent uncovering that "someone" in your organization made off with over 600,000 XPY from the BTClend wallets. I think 2 BTC is fair for saving your entire business, since you are not capable of securing your customer's coins yourself.

Typical lack of respect for someone who has helped you avert disaster, if your insane story about how some "rogue developer" took over 600,000 XPY from BTClend wallets and set them up to use the released Hyperstaking keys is to be believed. If I choose to remain anonymous online that is my right. I am not selling anything or asking people to trust me with their coins.  I can post an address to accept the gift of those free XPY that you do not know what to do with. Seems appropriate to reward someone who spent time doing your work for you. Please let me know if you would rather gift me 2 BTC or the "rogue staked XPY", I will accept either.

Edit to add:
BTC address: 13bZVi7udJEify4jes6ZjSVzNjURoTeaPx
XPY address: PR8Tekct3oQf166n8jE2Gw3AekLHzz6azh

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
cmilian

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:17:22 PM

So what are you going to do with the 4K XPY if not use them as a bounty? Donate them to charity?

These will be burned.
miaviator
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 06:17:59 PM

WTF?

Carmello you were informed the moment it was confirmed that BTCLend wallets were using the rogue keys.  Paul Revered did not resort to cursing or lack of respect when the keys were initially reported, only when your response lacked transparency.

You jumped on GH and started insulting people, literally:
Quote from: cmilian, post:3404, topic:1559, full:true
Are you Slow or Plain Stupid?

Get you facts straight before accusing anyone of cheating.

And this was in response to a valid statement of fact.   
is proof enough that relying on people instead of maths to control coin supply is a non starter & directly in contradiction to nakamotos original clever idea, that being people should not be involved in the process of deciding how many coins can be created.

You are now in possession of coins which should not exist.

I'm certain the rest of the individuals here will point out the other factual issues which have been brought to light by this incident. 

I am just curious why you would jump into the fire with such hostility and disrespect?  By your own admission if it wasn't for Paul Revere you would have suffered more damage due to this incident.   

cmilian

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:19:36 PM

Typical lack of respect for someone who has helped you avert disaster, if your insane story about how some "rogue developer" took over 600,000 XPY from BTClend wallets and set them up to use the released Hyperstaking keys is to be believed. If I choose to remain anonymous online that is my right. I am not selling anything or asking people to trust me with their coins.  I can post an address to accept the gift of those free XPY that you do not know what to do with. Seems appropriate to reward someone who spent time doing your work for you. Please let me know if you would rather gift me 2 BTC or the "rogue staked XPY", I will accept either.

Yeah.... I wish I can give you respect, but I have a feeling that you only get respect from those who fear you. Hey but thanks for always thinking of us and giving us FREE marketing.
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:25:45 PM

Yeah.... I wish I can give you respect, but I have a feeling that you only get respect from those who fear you. Hey but thanks for always thinking of us and giving us FREE marketing.

I exposed what you say was someone in your organization moving over 600,000 XPY to new addresses without your knowledge or permission. Whether you like or respect me is irrelevant, although a decent man would respect someone who saved his business from disaster. What matters is that I did it, and that you refuse to act with any common decency whatsoever. Not only are you completely incompetent at securing customer's coins, you are completely disrespectful to the community you claim to support and offer services to.

bumpershot

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:30:13 PM

His theories on how coins were being dumped ended up being right. Because he went out on a limb and spent hours tracing transactions based on a crazy-sounding coin mixing theory that ended up being right, he gets respect. Also, he called me out once when I was inadvertently promoting the scam which gets him more respect.

What have you done to earn respect? To wit, Paul Revere and suchmoon are the only guys who have entered into this quagmire and emerged with more integrity. Everyone else has collapsed under the weight of the muck that surrounds anything involving GAW or XPY.
Fargo

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 06:38:11 PM

This guy is giving the old "someone else did it who had access to our accounts" excuse garza did with the emails/pm's on hashtalk? How shity of an excuse: "ummm we had like 30 developers, but don't worry, that bad ones gone now guys."

It's a shame that if paul did not call him out, he would be dumping that extra XPY right now like nothing happened.

As previously stated, you're either lying. Or extremely incompetent, and have shitty security, either way, everyone should get their coins out.

WEBSITE  |  WHITEPAPER  |  TWITTER
   GITHUB  |  REDDIT 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:38:33 PM

Why in front of you? Your are used to standing behind people while fucking them in the ass. That's the way a scumbag rolls. Fuckoff shit liar.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2015, 06:39:07 PM

These will be burned.

TX ID?

Do you even know what respect means? Or how it's earned? Hint: not by declaring such on an internet forum. Grow up.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:41:38 PM

These will be burned.

TX ID?

Do you even know what respect means? Or how it's earned? Hint: not by declaring such on an internet forum. Grow up.

His idea of respect is to ask for it once he is caught fucking up and dissing the one who exposes his fraudulent ass.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
bumpershot

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:41:46 PM

He said "will be". He's probably waiting for someone to finish doublechecking his analysis so he doesn't burn too many coins. At least, that's what I'd do.
deep.throat

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:46:07 PM

I wish I had you in front of me.

Paul - I wouldn't worry. Carmelo is a girly-boy. Not much to him except his ability to try to smile his way through stupidity.
Pages: « 1 ... 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 [1808] 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: