Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:40:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 [2117] 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376937 times)
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 08:56:32 PM

So, are there like fifteen sullen and grumpy seventy year old men whining away here or is it all the same guy? Talk about total lack of any content.  Grin
butt hurt cause no one here wants to hear you shill ? lol

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
galdur

Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 09:04:34 PM

So, are there like fifteen sullen and grumpy seventy year old men whining away here or is it all the same guy? Talk about total lack of any content.  Grin

Not really. Sullen, grumpy and paranoid neckbeards. Is it true that this Josh guy took some of you for six figure amounts? Quite the grifter. Obviously very easy gulls though.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 09:25:57 PM

Actually, I think most folks here are not getting fucked over, even with imbeciles like Galdur posting nonsense saying they are. He is just a paid shill, and a piss poor one at that. Think about it. His job is to rev up some interest in Paycoin for the P&D they just pulled, and where does this imbecile decide would be the best place for him to shill? Why, here, of course. The one place on the Intertoobz where he is least likely to find a few more suckers who are not aware that Paycoin is a scam is where he puts forth his shill skillz. Brilliant. Let him jabber away, what the fuck ever.

Hahahahahahaha. What a bunch of baloney. I guess that 4x4 is interfering with brain activity down there.

Nah, I just thought that I´d find someone with a clue about trading here. I think it´s an interesting trading coin as I´ve said a few times before.

It's an interesting trading coin because it has a cool name, so says the idiot who has no idea about the one thing in the coin that wasn't a lie from the start, which doesn't benefit anyone but the scumbags who started the coin, prime controllers. Hope you enjoyed the pump today, shame it ended so quickly.
HashieNewb

Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 09:32:34 PM

Not really. Sullen, grumpy and paranoid neckbeards. Is it true that this Josh guy took some of you for six figure amounts? Quite the grifter. Obviously very easy gulls though.

If you are making so much trading why aren't you busy buying/selling payturds ?
The current payturd P&D is pathetic.

sorry, no clue about neck beards (paranoid or otherwise) or 6 figure losses. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
galdur

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 09:46:36 PM

If you are making so much trading why aren't you busy buying/selling payturds ?
The current payturd P&D is pathetic.

sorry, no clue about neck beards (paranoid or otherwise) or 6 figure losses. Smiley

What makes you think that I´m making so much trading and how would you know whether or not I´m busy buying or selling? Just curious.

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 09:47:44 PM

There was actually very few people that lost 6 figures. I'm guessing just that rishab guy (craig???) and tank had a fair bit but I wouldn't say 6 figures from what I remember reading.

The majority of garzas "war chest" TM came from dribs and drabs. Likely the average investor threew 4k at him... adds up with a bunch of people.

I had around $4-6k AUD in it but it was all the zencloud mining stuff.. I smelt scammed and ran as soon as hashpoints finished as I knew it wasn't going to end well. I ended up a little in front or cost neutral because I remember adding up my spent on hashlets to what I needed to sell them at to get back even.

The majority on this topic have been exposing josh from the start so they aren't neckbeards that lost. When people lose the topics usually start with "I'm starting a lawsuit who wants in".

Cryptsy with 0 trade fees now is allowing xpy more fake volume. xpy was doing like 2-4btc a day tops and last 2 days its 87 btc? Cmon its not a resurgence look at the order books its back and forward between accounts bot trades to give a false impression. Nobody should be trading it now unless they believe in the coin. All trading it does if you don't believe is you playing a game to try to milk more out of those that have already lost.... likely they will see how and buy lower and try to make little games to make themselves whole... but as dumb as they are they will lose smaller amount again and again.
galdur

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 09:58:46 PM

There was actually very few people that lost 6 figures. I'm guessing just that rishab guy (craig???) and tank had a fair bit but I wouldn't say 6 figures from what I remember reading.

The majority of garzas "war chest" TM came from dribs and drabs. Likely the average investor threew 4k at him... adds up with a bunch of people.

I had around $4-6k AUD in it but it was all the zencloud mining stuff.. I smelt scammed and ran as soon as hashpoints finished as I knew it wasn't going to end well. I ended up a little in front or cost neutral because I remember adding up my spent on hashlets to what I needed to sell them at to get back even.

The majority on this topic have been exposing josh from the start so they aren't neckbeards that lost. When people lose the topics usually start with "I'm starting a lawsuit who wants in".

Cryptsy with 0 trade fees now is allowing xpy more fake volume. xpy was doing like 2-4btc a day tops and last 2 days its 87 btc? Cmon its not a resurgence look at the order books its back and forward between accounts bot trades to give a false impression. Nobody should be trading it now unless they believe in the coin. All trading it does if you don't believe is you playing a game to try to milk more out of those that have already lost.... likely they will see how and buy lower and try to make little games to make themselves whole... but as dumb as they are they will lose smaller amount again and again.

It must be some serious issue with some of these people otherwise why these personal attacks on those who dare even mention the trade in this coin in an objective way. Just because I´m interested in trading it doesn´t mean I´m endorsing it in any way. Maybe these people think that trading means to just buy and then hold it until it makes you filthy rich. You hear this a lot around these shitcoins as they tank, they probably carry this nonsense over to here.

No, I don´t really give jack about this coin as such. It´s just about trading.

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 10:00:51 PM

Just because I´m interested in trading it doesn´t mean I´m endorsing it in any way.

So why are you interested in trading this particular shitcoin, specifically ?

I'm interested in trading myself. I can't imagine a scenario where I would purchase a stock if I didn't have a fundamentally good feeling about what I was buying into or holding.
galdur

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 10:04:34 PM

Just because I´m interested in trading it doesn´t mean I´m endorsing it in any way.

So why are you interested in trading this particular shitcoin, specifically ?

I'm interested in trading myself. I can't imagine a scenario where I would purchase a stock if I didn't have a fundamentally good feeling about what I was buying into or holding.

Maybe you don´t follow this thread. I´ve said a few times that unlike most of this shit it has volume and activity. And can move pretty fast.

Fundamentally good feeling? I don´t give shit about that. The less emotions the better in trading.

Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 10:05:44 PM

Maybe you don´t follow this thread. I´ve said a few times that unlike most of this shit it has volume and activity. And can move pretty fast.

You're rationalizing now.
galdur

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 10:10:56 PM

What´s that supposed to mean? Oh. you´re one of those paranoid wankers that think I´m shilling for this outfit that screwed them over. Nono, it´s just trading.

Man, you people are dense.

Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 10:42:07 PM

...paranoid wankers...

Ad hominem.

Please tell me more about this volume and activity you speak of. What are you comparing the volume and activity to ?
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 10:42:14 PM

I recall Redacted saying he put over $200,000 in Homero's pocket. I think Allen Shinners lost over $100k as well. Maybe less , but I know he was one of the bigger losers. The Paycoined Elite. When you read all of the Emails between him and Homero, it is bizarre. Allen will ramble on for 3 paragraphs giving Homero an exemplary dissertation on some aspect of business or finance, and Homero will respond with "Derp! Potato! Paycoin! Soon!"  And Allen just can't figure out that Josh is scamming him? Total disconnect from reality. He still to this very day can not accept that the whole operation was a fucking scam to put other people's money in Homero's pocket. Allen is involved in several of the halfass Paycoiner "services", and now has half of the GAW gang back together (including Joe Mordica) running his new Bitlend operation.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
galdur

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 10:51:14 PM

...paranoid wankers...

Ad hominem.

Please tell me more about this volume and activity you speak of. What are you comparing the volume and activity to ?

Most of the rest of the shit. Are you having trouble comprehending what you´re replying to?

unlike most of this shit it has volume and activity

I didn´t start with the name calling. As soon as I mentioned trading the imbecile and douche and the other labels appeared.

Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 10:52:53 PM

...paranoid wankers...
Ad hominem.
Most of the rest of the shit. Are you having trouble comprehending what you´re replying to?
unlike most of this shit it has volume and activity
Well, good luck with that I guess.

SFYL.
galdur

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 10:56:53 PM

Anyway, I´ll just put those name callers on ignore and post about trading. There must be the occasional poster here that has a clue about that. Will be easier to spot that if all the contentless bunk is blocked.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 11:06:33 PM

Anyway, I´ll just put those name callers on ignore and post about trading. There must be the occasional poster here that has a clue about that. Will be easier to spot that if all the contentless bunk is blocked.

This is not a trading thread. Go create your own if you must, post a link here.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:08:47 PM

yes.... volume and activity. crickets. same goes for deving the coin
before this latest pump attempt average 24h-volume was like 400$ for long time

active coins dont get messages like this:

note the date... not that long ago. conclusion: theres better shitcoins to trade
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:11:04 PM

Here is a good one with Allen writing half the Bible for Homero, explaining what is wrong with Paycoin, as he sees it.

And the Josh replies:

Uhh, it's a fucking scam, Allen. Homero doesn't have time to listen to a treatise on Paycoin and macro economics in the digital world, he is busy stuffing your money under his mattress.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 11:12:44 PM

I don't know much about trading, but I know it's stupid to risk any money trading a coin that was created to scam people and the only "feature" of the coin that actually works is that certain people (all of whom are the assholes who scammed others) can stake at insanely high rates.

I know you are obviously a better trader than me galdur because of your success in scrypt.cc and numerous other scams, and you are probably following the advice of vlad, who has been burned numerous times, including on this exact coin by thesse exact assholes, so have fun trading, don't come crying hear when you get burned like all the other geniuses, and don't whine about us calling you an idiot for doing something moronic like getting inovled in this.
Pages: « 1 ... 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 [2117] 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: