Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:57:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 [2163] 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376888 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 03:24:30 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2015, 03:42:15 AM by Paul Revere

Really? Who told you this? Your chickens that got slaughtered by a predator?  Huh

At best, what you are Mr. Krumblez, is a fucking fool chicken who likes to hang around with wolves, who use you to lure in more chickens.

You, being a fucking fool, falsely believe that they are your friends.

I view that as a best case scenario for "your sorry ass" - To use a term you are fond of, Mr Tough Guy Punkass "Moderator" for a forum run by criminals to lure in more victims.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:10:18 AM

Hahahahaaaa SUPER!

You think I have come here for sympathy, that's AMAZEBALLS, nah, I saw this long ass thread was getting dry, I wanted to come say hi, maybe play a little with you lot, I have not come to fight or calls names either, just make a presence. Anyhoo, hi Paul; pleased to finally have make your acquaintance - Can I just saw I have always admired your eloquent language skills Wink Also Paul, I hope you don't mind me being here, I like people, I like you.

Oh and if anyone wants to bend me over some more, yeah why not, I am game.

Of course I saw the muddled details before about some subject matter (I did not offer correlation or corrections back then as when you guys get your teeth into something it is very funny to sit back and watch all get in a tizz wazz - whether right or wrong) amongst some other stuff including said ownership of Prime Controllers, and yeah I own one, y'all were right, wanna see it? I have over HALF A MILLION coins, how about that eh !?

#6 that's me ! https://testnet.paycoin.com/richlist

Can I claim that corner please  Grin

Ouch #6 that means you lost a shit load. I guess life is for learning so I hope you take this lesson along with you for the next time. The thing I found most funny in all these shenanigans was that and you admitted before be truthful open and honest and josh was anything but that yet your paycointalk friends crucified those that went against the norm. I hope you do now see that those that question and go against the norm aren't necessarily wrong just because some messiah that you give power says so. Question everything and NEVER... NEVER dismiss those that rationally question things. If you then blindly attack those rational people on some buzzword dismissal like FUD then you yourself are being made a fool of because you are too ignorant to entertain their side and facts.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:20:44 AM

In you, I meant thread, not implicitly you Mr Paul Revere as you more than likely understood anyway, and like you say, it doesn't really matter. So the lies I allegedly told, please point out / reference, I can then answer.

Oh by the way the group thread, I was trying to upload an avatar of myself but unfortunately I cannot as account not full, reason I was going to put a pic? Well because I don't like the namby pampy touch typing and hiding, I like to see my opponents fellow partakers. Of course BTC and Crypto has some anonymity but, if you call someone out, then you should not hide behind that fake facade of a veil.  Shocked

I am loving this merry-go-round, hold on tight ! Kiss

Krumbz, you have nothing to say that's worth reading. And you shilled for Payshitcoin in the past. Fuck off.

Are you saddened and full of hostility that I banned your ass on the forum? 

You can always.. read between the lines Wink

*Notice how I do not swear? I don't mind anyone swearing at me, you are safe to do so behind your keyboard. Sticks and stones and all that hehe

Bragging about being a worthless fucking punk who bans people who speak any truth on the Paycoin scammer forums run by criminals.

Pure class.

Aside from the point, I am still awaiting your questionable replies to me about lying, so please, fire away, I am all ears and tbh I thought it would be MOAR of a challenge here in this playpen but alas I feel somewhat disappointed. I don't wish to be derrogatory, it's just fact and facts are bestest.  Cool
So all the people you banned for calling paycoin a scam and Garza a scammer, have you gone back and revoked those bans and apologized? Because technically any ban and accusation of fud is now a lie by you. Best start unbanning.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 04:28:32 AM

You as well, What do you want to know, this thread just seems like some recycled garbage, cannot get out of skulls that Garza went away as robbed us all and now for the last six months lots has taken place but no, ignore that, just talk about GAW and Garza and PnD. So come on, you think I wanna come here, waste my time and disrupt this whole stupidness?

I have had threats, bad language and other crap so come on, stop with the emptiness and produce some questions or whatever you want to know. Or, if it is easier, ignore me; but I am not going away. Please tell me what y'all are trying to ACTUALLY achieve here as I just see some (not all) wound up individuals not actually adding anything but old addresses, bereavements posts and other pointless drama.

I'm game, let's play.

You said you'd answer questions but you have failed on that front. Here are some I have based on this above paragraph so please don't ignore it unless you are serious about answering.

#1 What exactly do you mean by lots has taken place? Personally I see little. They added some keys that get a higher stake. The changed the prime keys... that's all I can see? The chain has forked a few times but there are no REAL features added to meet what the original supposed vision are. So i'm asking nicely... please what are the lots done you are referring to?

#2 The current dev team has member that were implicit in garzas scandal. You and others followed him blindly and with belief crucifying any that questioned him. How is it that the current old Garza dev pals are better and honest? Because they say so? Again we are questioning them the same way as Garza and I question them on the basis they were involved with him and secondly that in 5-6 months their dev skill has released nothing of value. In fact it is my opinion that they lack any talent to do so whatsoever and i'd say they are learning from copy paste tutorials and are not indeed devs in any capacity.

#3 Is there anything you would like to say to the community and particularly those that called out the scam long ago? Something along the lines of you were wrong for attacking them with the generic fud line etc? It does take a big man to utter those words and so far you've come here just to say you were taken for a ride but not in any capacity acknowledged that you were wrong and others that you attacked were indeed right.

Answers please.. you did say you were here to answer questions and I have 3
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:19:47 AM

For that I am honoured, others who have trodden these waters have gone away with their tails between their legs, and in fact I have only responded to the threats and foul mouthery but as is quite evident these facts will get twisted, so my dear sir, I do believe you argument stands no merit.
my eyes bleed to read anything this guy says its like I should just hang up a sign that says krumblez unsophisticated lyrical dancer will shit out paragraph like a phillibuster during a bill being passed like some politian

I used to MC at raves, you know. I can get lyrical if required  Grin
idc and I said unsophisticated and mc at a rave wtf is that they don't got mcs at raves they have djs that play songs and use a mix table oh so complex

Haha, yeah I DJ'ed too.
idc like I said do I sound like some hipster fuck boy

Do you really and honestly want an answer to that my friend? Cheesy
go fucking ahead u all bleed the same to me I'm a Canadian og from surrey been done work in Forest lawn Calgary and sasktoon Saskatchewan and got shit in k town Kingston Ontario pushing it into Brampton I got grower friends in chilliwack BC and buddies with Goonies in eastvan and homies with 7figure incomes owning dispensarys and hobby farms my life's colorful as fuck fuck even my best friend sister has full sleeves and face tats and is dateing  a rs boss atm

Dude, slow your roll.  You're from Cloverdale, and Cloverdale ain't SURREY.
Shinta_dekay1911

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 07:24:04 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2015, 07:45:36 AM by Shinta_dekay1911

For that I am honoured, others who have trodden these waters have gone away with their tails between their legs, and in fact I have only responded to the threats and foul mouthery but as is quite evident these facts will get twisted, so my dear sir, I do believe you argument stands no merit.
my eyes bleed to read anything this guy says its like I should just hang up a sign that says krumblez unsophisticated lyrical dancer will shit out paragraph like a phillibuster during a bill being passed like some politian

I used to MC at raves, you know. I can get lyrical if required  Grin
idc and I said unsophisticated and mc at a rave wtf is that they don't got mcs at raves they have djs that play songs and use a mix table oh so complex

Haha, yeah I DJ'ed too.
idc like I said do I sound like some hipster fuck boy

Do you really and honestly want an answer to that my friend? Cheesy
go fucking ahead u all bleed the same to me I'm a Canadian og from surrey been done work in Forest lawn Calgary and sasktoon Saskatchewan and got shit in k town Kingston Ontario pushing it into Brampton I got grower friends in chilliwack BC and buddies with Goonies in eastvan and homies with 7figure incomes owning dispensarys and hobby farms my life's colorful as fuck fuck even my best friend sister has full sleeves and face tats and is dateing  a rs boss atm

Dude, slow your roll.  You're from Cloverdale, and Cloverdale ain't SURREY.
excuse me? Ive lived in Newton Guildford whalley cloverdale aka surrey my entire life u lil scrub I was born also at surrey memorial hospital  not that it matters tbh and ATM I'm visitn family in chilliwack and tmw I'm working down the vedder road on my triad family friends farm wtf u on scrub? And ATM I got a residence in Fleetwood so errrr what u on fuck boy? Let me know if u got any other questions and tech white rock also is apart of surrey the only place I've nevr lived in the municipality fucking idiot
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 07:45:40 AM

Been following this conversation. krumblez has been open and honest and respectful to everyone. Why is everyone being so hostile and mean?

hey krumblez, how are you today? no need to make a new account here :-)

HardForkComing

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 07:47:48 AM

Is Garza still on freedom? I remember I read somewhere that he got arrested and most of his stuff got seized?
Shinta_dekay1911

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 07:54:29 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2015, 08:11:56 AM by Shinta_dekay1911

Is Garza still on freedom? I remember I read somewhere that he got arrested and most of his stuff got seized?
I believe so soon as that changes post up the bounties time at the price of canteen to a lifer and grab some popcorn hopefully Garza is smart enough to hoop something up his ass cause he's prob looking at fed time not state that or he's gonna have to do alot seg time to keep safe and become a nut case from it typically that's what happens to those in isolation and I don't think he's got the mental capabilities to survive that white color prison is a fantasy and he isn't exactly elitist rich ether to have his own wing built and the gangsters and inmates typically hate white color scammers and don't like them breathing there air there not as bad as child molesters or rats but there pretty low on the totem pool with the lifers on top and narcos on second and w.e else he's definitely gonna be bitch on the inside with lil protection if someone puts up a hit

And u know what alot of those fed pen lifers they make Penny's a day like chinease slave labor so they can send lil bits of cash to there family each month and if Garza trys to buy them one he doesn't have that type of respect he's lil spineless scammer who would take a old ladys money no inmates going to want to sit next to him criminals are all for stealing from rich lil faggot fucks who were born rich but guys who steal from Seniors and prey on the weaker minded oh boy they would extort him for every penny and once that money drys up they will kill him if someone puts up 1000$ canteen if I was him I'd be scared cause everyone is gonna know once he gets sentaced what jail he's going to the day he arrives the inmates will ask him for his paper work why u in here
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 08:09:46 AM

Is krumbles the paycorn guy selling broken eggs but his chickens kept dying?

HardForkComing

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:15:45 AM

I believe so soon as that changes post up the bounties time at the price of canteen to a lifer and grab some popcorn hopefully Garza is smart enough to hoop something up his ass cause he's prob looking at fed time not state that or he's gonna have to do alot seg time to keep safe and become a nut case from it typically that's what happens to those in isolation and I don't think he's got the mental capabilities to survive that white color prison is a fantasy and he isn't exactly elitist rich ether to have his own wing built and the gangsters and inmates typically hate white color scammers and don't like them breathing there air there not as bad as child molesters or rats but there pretty low on the totem pool with the lifers on top and narcos on second and w.e else he's definitely gonna be bitch on the inside with lil protection if someone puts up a hit

And u know what alot of those fed pen lifers they make Penny's a day like chinease slave labor so they can send lil bits of cash to there family each month and if Garza trys to buy them one he doesn't have that type of respect he's lil spineless scammer who would take a old ladys money no inmates going to want to sit next to him criminals are all for stealing from rich lil faggot fucks who were born rich but guys who steal from Seniors and prey on the weaker minded oh boy they would extort him for every penny and once that money drys up they will kill him if someone puts up 1000$ canteen if I was him I'd be scared cause everyone is gonna know once he gets sentaced what jail he's going to the day he arrives the inmates will ask him for his paper work why u in here
I blame the old ladies you refer to.

Seems you know a lot about prisons. Have you served your time? lol
You're analizing it with such detail.
Shinta_dekay1911

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:15:58 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2015, 08:27:11 AM by Shinta_dekay1911

If I was Josh or Carlos Garza id be afraid of prison right about now that's like saying hey I'm going to live here and I'm open wide to be ass fucked with my pants down he's gonna be such a easy target once he's in the system and I've been saying that for quite a long time if u want this fucker get him when he's at his most weakest point when he's a sitting duck and can't run and locked down with much more scary individuals with nuthing to lose the fact he's lookin at fed time should make it more dangerous cause he will land in gp with people serving life n sentaces and that's a dangerous cocktail if u throw money into a situation were guy makes slave wages .25cencts a day and doesn't have a release date and say I want this guy shanked I'll giv u a years wages that's someone with very lil risk to lose and alot to gain
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 08:17:53 AM

If I was Josh or Carlos Garza id be afraid of prison right about now that's like saying hey I'm going to live here and I'm open wide to be ass fucked with my pants down he's gonna be such a easy target once he's in the system

Carlos has been skydiving to prep his asshole to gape.

Shinta_dekay1911

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:28:16 AM

If I was Josh or Carlos Garza id be afraid of prison right about now that's like saying hey I'm going to live here and I'm open wide to be ass fucked with my pants down he's gonna be such a easy target once he's in the system

Carlos has been skydiving to prep his asshole to gape.
he should also be doing sit ups so he has abbs of steel when he gets stabbed up multi times with a tooth brush or hit with a sock or worse hot butter to the face that last ones always funny he's gonna scream dude that's why even pre trial jails can be dangerous as fuck and even if someone's doing life n kills one of these faggots there's a chance they can have it ran consecutively so they serve no extra time rolf also laws are changing even if he hides In seg there making it so u can't stay in solitary for ever cause it makes people fucked in the head no colors or sounds to stimulate the brain nikkas start wipeing shit on there face stab them self's and start talking to them selfs
krumblez

Activity: 182

Chickens will rule the world one day.

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 08:30:37 AM

0O0O

Where to begin:

#1 I was taken for a ride by Garza. No longer, I am really happy and proud where I am right now - Team Paycoin are my family - they have treated me extremely well, the community are an extended part.

#2 The devs now are doing an amazing job, as I conversed earlier, watch this space.

#3 Yes, I would like to say hi to the community, in fact many of you have come back.

@favdesu - there is no need for me to make a new account?

@Paul Revere, you horrible being, yes, I have screenshots of when you posted pictures  my dead birds right here on this very thread. You can be all brazen, hiding. It's ok.

Simple statements.

Above all I came here to say the Zencloud has closed and to test the waters, but they be foul, not getting away from that eh.

A Majority here just cannot stop going around in circles, this is fascinating and thought provoking too.

I have found in an interesting and altogether quite entertaining experience, and for that, again I am thankful.

My tipjar: 19hyum5jc4QpX9zPaYELtEys4umaL4aKhF
────────The best high paying faucet websites for you to make free Bitcoins !────────
Shinta_dekay1911

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:39:11 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2015, 08:53:40 AM by Shinta_dekay1911

0O0O

Where to begin:

#1 I was taken for a ride by Garza. No longer, I am really happy and proud where I am right now - Team Paycoin are my family - they have treated me extremely well, the community are an extended part.

#2 The devs now are doing an amazing job, as I conversed earlier, watch this space.

#3 Yes, I would like to say hi to the community, in fact many of you have come back.

@Paul Revere, you horrible being, yes, I have screenshots of when you posted pictures  my dead birds right here on this very thread. You can be all brazen, hiding. It's ok.

Simple statements.

Above all I came here to say the Zencloud has closed and to test the waters, but they be foul, not getting away from that eh.

A Majority here just cannot stop going around in circles, this is fascinating and thought provoking too.

I have found in an interesting and altogether quite entertaining experience, and for that, again I am thankful.
dead birds Rolf Paul did what right on u shoulda sent him a family members finger If u was so pissed u killed his birds I'd suggest bolt cutters doh garden clippers is Hollywood bs won't cut the bone scammers don't deserve sympathy they ain't human nor criminals with a codex ethics morale set I'm not perfect but I'm solid I keep my word and if I say I'll do something I keep to it and I'm one of the people who will always jump first before asked for fam or a friend fuck Garza n his people and there's a morale that applys to his family also if someone owes u money and hides his family is fair game ima ethical individual never fucked someone over who didn't deserve it and I mind my own bizz unless it's my bizz old school loyal honest solid business men are dieing breed sadly tho
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 08:43:31 AM

0O0O

Where to begin:

this is something EVERY shitcoin bagholder says in EVERY thread. stop being delusional, paycon devs are utter garbage

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 11:00:21 AM

0O0O

Where to begin:

@Paul Revere, you horrible being, yes, I have screenshots of when you posted pictures  my dead birds right here on this very thread. You can be all brazen, hiding. It's ok.

Simple statements.

You in no way answered the question about what the devs have done in question 1. I asked what it is that has changed in leaps and bounds paycoin change wise features etc? You never addressed this question at all. Just said you were taken for a ride are happy now and low the dev family.

#2 you didn't mention how the new devs are any different, trustable etc...

#3 you didn't address anything about how those that apparently fudded were right and if you were actively reversing bans where you were wrong....

In short I don't think you really answered any question I asked when you said you were happy to answer questions.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 11:45:21 AM

So I received this final shutdown down notice from Zencloud a couple weeks ago asking me to retrieve my Microprime(?) key (I didn't realize XPY was still alive lol). Anyways I couldn't be bothered to find more, I've lost enough money as it is with Paycoin. But I was just wondering if I'm missing out on anything?
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 12:53:09 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2015, 01:44:10 PM by Paul Revere

0O0O

Where to begin:

@Paul Revere, you horrible being, yes, I have screenshots of when you posted pictures  my dead birds right here on this very thread. You can be all brazen, hiding. It's ok.

Simple statements.

I did not post screenshots of your dead chickens. I actually said it was a shame, so fuck you and your lame attempt at trying to make me look bad by intentionally deceiving people - also known as lying. Get your fucking lies straight there , chump.

Too bad about Krumz' dead fowl, by the way. Fox? Dog? Butchering them for Josh so he can mail them to people who talk bad about Paycoin? I just lost a hen yesterday to heatstroke. Lost a few to Coyotes a couple years ago. Was lucky that they hit the bachelor pen and not the henhouse.

As for your Team Paycoin Family, well, they are a pack of criminals and habitual liars. As a matter of fact, they are the ones who actually ripped you off. Garza just played circus leader and brought them together, and of course, pocketed most of the loot from suckers like you. Your "Family" are the ones who actually committed most of the crimes. This shows just how deeply delusional you truly are. Stockholm Syndrome.

Care to answer the question about what your association with D. Allen Shinners and Bitlend.io is?

Also: Have you signed up for the fake GAWsuit being run by Shinners? You know, the one where you send ALL of your personal and financial information to Shinners and his buddy Joe Fucking Mordica and an assortment of other creeps and criminals from the GAW Gang (Homero is totally not involved - wink, wink Wink), and then he has you sign a document saying you are giving up your right to sue GAW or GArza and then Allen does NOTHING (Except laugh until he pees his fucking pants about how gullible and naive you are). That "lawsuit".

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Pages: « 1 ... 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 [2163] 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: